News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hair

• 2 Replies

Offline catfightlover67

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hair
« on: July 12, 2010, 09:33:02 PM »
What do you all prefer in a catfight?  Girls with long hair or short hair?  I love to watch a good catfight with lots of hairpulling so I definitely love long hair. It turns me on when a vicious hairpulling catfight and the two girls just get their fingers tangled  in each others hair and can't get lose
Catfightlover
MEOWWWW

luvgirlfites

Re: Hair
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 10:37:11 PM »
I like lots of hair pulling even when the women have short hair.  Long hair is probably easier to grab and might give more leverage for another woman to yank larger handsful out rather than just pulling.
My wife says that pulling her hair during sex hurts her all the way down to her pussy but I know it makes her wilder also.  Now if I could just get another woman to pull it and see what kind of response she gets.

Offline rawhide

• God Member
Re: Hair
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 02:19:07 PM »
I, too, prefer a good old-fashioned, hairpulling catfight between two long-haired women -- the longer the hair the better.  A woman on this forum shared her reason for going after another woman's hair, in a personal message to me, this way: "I like the idea of pulling another woman's hair, if I was to be honest. A woman takes great pride in her hair, so to attack that which she prizes above all else is the main focus for most female fights. I love the feeling of power it gives me if I manage to grab two tight fistfuls [of hair] and drag the other bitch to the floor."