News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sorority rivals meet. my gf get humiliated

• 10 Replies

Offline FloridaBoy

Sorority rivals meet. my gf get humiliated
« on: November 06, 2019, 06:46:26 AM »
So I had been dating my gf fr over 2 years. we started senior year of high school and carried over into the university. This very sexy blonde who was 2 years older then us also ended up going to the same university. My gf Nikki was very sexy but my long time crush Tiffany was basically a fitness model and had one of the best bodies I had ever seen. 

I had half way broke up w my gf and was hanging w my bros.  To make her jealous I started talking to them about how hoe Tiffany was. I didn't realize how much I got under her skin until the next morning when Nikki was telling me how she beat Tiffany's ass.  I wish I was there to see it but when I asked my friends who were there it kind of sounded like my gf caught her off guard. 

The next week my fraternity and their sororities have a get together pool side...

Offline FloridaBoy

Re: Sorority rivals meet. my gf get humiliated
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 06:52:15 AM »
Ss the day goes on Tiffany gets more and more flirty with me. especially when my gf is watching.  On the other side of the pool we notice two girls rolling around,  wrestling until eventually they both call it quits.  One of my frat bros screams out "who's next?"    Tiffany grabs my girls hair and looks her eye to eye.  "heard u been

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 06:58:28 AM »
been talking shit. ?!   Let's go now!  Ur not catching me off guard this time "    I started to tell my girlfriend to let it go but she was still very cocky off her last encounter and ignored me.  Nikki and Tiffany engaged each other as the other frat and sorority members circled them watching the battle

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 07:02:01 AM »
as the shoved each other there feet tangled and they both went to the floor.   My gf seemed a big dazed and Tiffany was quick to take advantage. She wrapped her tone thighs around my gfs waist and started to squeeze.  I knew she really applied the pressure as I hear my girlfriend Nikki scream in pain

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 07:06:56 AM »
My gf hands go towards Tiffany's sexy toned thighs.  trying to stop the pain.  Nikki grabs a hold of my girls hair.  pushing her on her back she finally let's go and quickly straddles her chest in a textbook  school girl pin

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 07:41:59 AM »
As Tiffany pins her she scoots forward. Pushing her crotch into my gfs jaw. my girlfriends head hits the floor as her rival jams her pussy into her jaw.  My girlfriend  Nikki starts buckling and squirming trying to get free but it doesnt work.   In a last ditch effort she brings her legs up trying to hook them around her rivals torso

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 08:02:00 AM »
Tiffany leans forward and glares down at Nikki "put your fucking legs down or else.  Now!"   Ignoring Tif Nikki continues to try and use her legs.

Tiffany looks up at me, licks her lips then winks before looking down at her Trapped prey "ok you asked for it bitch"   My jaw drops as TIF places the crotch of her bikini right  on my gf mouth n nose.  As Tiffany starts to grind Nikkis eyes go wide and her feet drop down.  I hear her screaming but I cant tell what she is saying with her arch nemesis sitting on her face.  after a few minutes shes moves back sitting on her neck.  still keeping her pussy pushed tight against my gf jaw.  Tiffany looks down at my gf and barks "dont fucking move.  if you try bringing your legs up again I'm going to untie my thong and make u eat my pussy in front of your boyfriend. .... Got it?!?!"  she screams grabbing her hair pulling her face into her crotch.

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2019, 08:06:55 AM »
At this point my gf is in tears. "Yes please get off me I give up, I give up.  Steve Please get her off me."  I go to step in and pull Tiffany off but as soon as I start to.make my way to her she says. "Dont fucking touch me, I'm done when I say I'm done"   several guys get in between me and the girls and I realize there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 08:13:29 AM »
"Someone get me a drink and my purse" I hear Tiffany yell out. I take a seat in the recliner nearby and watch the scene unfold. Tiffany continues to sit high on Nikkis neck.  smiling down, grinding,.completely humiliating my gf.  I watch as someone hands her a beer and her purse.  She takes a few sips and puts her drink.down on the floor next to my gf head and starts digging in her purse.  Tiffany pulls out a black eyeliner marker and red lipstick then looks down at my gf w an evil grin

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 07:30:50 PM »
As Tiffany takes the cap off the black eyeliner and goes to write on my girlfriends forehead she starts to buck and twist her head.  Tiffany moves her thighs in to help hold her head still and reaches down with her free hand and grabs her face. Glaring down at my girlfriend she orders her to open her eyes and look at her.  As my girlfriend looks up through teary eyes Tiffany barks at her "Stay fucking still bitch. If you dont I swear I will scoot up and fuck your face right in front of your man and every1 else here. "   Nikkis tear filled eyes go wide and she pleads no she will stay still.  "good bitch" Tiff smiled while giving her a little slap on the cheek. 

As she start to write on her forehead she spells it out as she writes "TIF's BITCH".  Nikkis tears are flowing and she is begging her to get off her but Tiffany just ignores her.  Next she takes the lipstick and marks around her mouth making her look like a sad clown. Once she is done she looks down and laughs. "You look so pathetic, ok guess it's about time to let you up"

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2019, 11:37:17 AM »
My girlfriend is sobbing as she moans pleading for her rival to let her up.  Tiff rolls her eyes keeping her crotch jammed tight into Nikkis jaw. "Tell me who's the better woman"   Through the crying Nikki moans "You are"  Not good enough tell me I'm the better woman and say my name.  My girlfriend does as she is told.   Tiffany looks at me and licks her lips then looks back down at her beaten rival.  She grabs her hair and barks down "Say it louder and look at me when you say it.  With no choice Nikki looks up at her enemy and says it loudly to make sure she isnt told to say it again....".One last thing, look at me and say you are my bitch "  Nikki moans no please get the fuck off me.  Someone get her...mmmmmphh her plea is cut short as Tiffany scoots up n sits right on her mouth and nose.  She starts to grind back and forth on it and keeps this up for a minute or two.  She slides back on Nikkis neck and says.  One more chance look me in my eyes and tell me you are by bitch.  Otherwise you're going to have my ass in your face the rest of the night."  Not wanting to risk this night getting any worse she does exactly as she is told.   

Tiffany gets off and stands over her prey.  Nikki still sobbing starts to move and Tiffany quickly takes her right foot at puts in on her chest pushing her back down on her back and then pressing it against her rivals mouth "I didn't say you could move yet, bitch," She poses over her like this for several minutes looking around the room and down at her beaten foe.

"Look at me!!! Consider this a warning bitch.  If I ever get word you are talking shit again I'm going to fuck your face completely naked and make you eat my ass and I'm dead serious.  Will see you around." Tiffany pushes her foot firmly against Nikkis mouth before walking off. 

My girlfriend gets up and is crying her eyes out.  She looks over at me.  Face still full of lipstick around  her mouth, now a little smeared after getting facesit.  Shes tells me she wants to go home and obviously leave.  As we leave the party and get in my truck my girlfriend starts to really cry and sob as the reality of what happens starts to set it.  I occasionally look over with her but have no clue what to say. The ride home is silent besides the sound of her cries.

Finally a we pull into our apartment complex she says "OMG. how can I ever show my face again. Half your frats and our sororities just saw that"  I try to comfort her and tell her is ok not that big of deal.  She somewhat starts to calm down and we go to the bedroom.  I guess with all of the humiliation she forgot what Tiffany had wrote on her face because she had calmed down a little bit and told me she was going to wash her face and walked into the bathroom. I see her turn the light on and she starts crying loudly.  I get up and ask what's wrong and see her staring in the mirror trying to get the clown lipstick and "tifs bitch" to come off her face. ...