News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jodie vs Monique Locked garters cat to sexfight

• 0 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Jodie vs Monique Locked garters cat to sexfight
« on: December 24, 2019, 05:47:08 AM »
Jodie vs  Monique  Locked garter fight..

I had recently begun enjoying, getting to know Jodie, as a friend. Jodie was smart, and very easy on the eyes.
A buxom brunette, that easily turned heads anywhere she went.
Jodie had also introduced me to her friend Monique.

Monique was as devestatingly stunning as Jodie. Monique equally buxom, pleasingly curvy, and beautiful to look at.
Yet she was blonde, where Jodie was brunette.
Outside of that they matched up well. Both gorgeous ladies, and almost completely even, in height, age, weight.
As well as fighting spirit, bust sizes, and well maintained womanly curves.

I was not surprised, when I was asked to be witness to a catfight match up between them.
A nice sized hotel suite being secured. I could imagine, feeling like Heff, if I got to arrive, going through the lobby. With Jodie, and Monique by my sides.
Either lady as eye popping, and head turning as any playmate. Yet I made sure to arrive early, to see that some breakables would be moved out of the way.
I had no idea what kind of fight the ladies wanted to have. Yet I wanted to be sure, to have the place as safe for both as I could before it did.

Jodie arrived first, almost making my jaw drop. Jodie was the kind of sexy, beauty.
That dressed down, in a simple tee shirt, and shorts. Could blow some ladies away, decked out in full glam, and best wardrobe.
Today she was wearing a coat. After the coat had slid off.
Jodie was decked out in a figure hugging black bustier, with pink ribbons.
A pair of black panties, as well as sheer black hose and garters. Her large, firm breasts threatening to burst free of her top, each breath she was taking.
A pair if spiked heels, and all long legs, and heaving chest. Still could not take away, from the beauty of her face.

"Thanks for doing this for us Storm." Jodie says softly, before giving my cheek a kiss.
"Has bimbo made, shown up yet?" She asks, being sure to say it loud enough. Just in case Monique was here, and could hear it.
I admit Jodie was first to arrive. While I also am wondering, just what kind of catfight match, I am about to see from these statuesque beauties.
"Then let me get something to drink, while we wait on her to arrive." Jodie says, before strutting away, long legs and nice ass moving her.
Just as someone else arrives at the door.

Monique also wearing a long coat, before removing it, to get my full attention.
Today she had on some kind of slinky, satiny black dress, that stopped way above her knees.
The thin material of the dress, straining over her very firm, generous assets. With a nice dip in front, for supple skinned cleavage to show. Slender straps over her shoulders.
Monique also had on some shear, slinky black hose, and a garter belt. Monique smiling, as my eyes take her in.
While I tried not thinking, if she had any panties on. Beneath the lowest part of her dress, that the garter was showing from under.
The dress hugging her curves wonderfully. While her medium sized heels, made her legs seem to go on forever.
"Thanks for getting things ready for us Storm." Monique says softly, before giving my cheek a kiss.
"Has Jo-ho made, it here yet?" She asks, being sure to say it loud enough. For anyone inside to be able to hear.
"Yes she is skank .. nice of you to ask." Jodie answers, yet playfully, not angrily.

I was greatful to both of the ladies for covering up a bit, before making their way to the room.
It would not be a good idea, having two ladies this hot, dressed this sexy. Be seen following a single guy, into the suite. As wrong ideas could quickly lead to a impromptu raid of the place.
Monique smiles, as she sees Jodie walk into view behind me.
"Hey Jodie, ready for some action whore?" Monique asks, as Jodie walks up to us, handing Monique a glass.
"More than you can handle slut." Jodie replies in turn.
They both giggle, as they grab me with their free hands, and begin gliding towards the bedroom.

The bedroom had a very large bed, setting with the headboard, back against the wall. A nice amount of carpeted floor, around the bed on both sides.
The inner wall bare, except for a light switch on it. A decent size dresser, with vanity mirror on top.
Directly ahead of the foot of the bed, along that wall. A television set, flat screened, and smaller than the one in the main living room area.
Yet there for relaxing in bed or other more naughty viewing if desired.
Along the far wall, as you look into the room. A sliding door, that led to the balcony over looking the nearby wooded stream.
To the gap, along the samw wall as the headboard. Near the corner, where a nice sized closet waited. Clothes or maybe seasonal dress attire that needed to be hung, to maintain look and shape better.

Monique,and Jodie look around, as they move to the side of the bed, between bed and dresser. A nice amount of room between each.
"Mmmmmm looks wonderful Storm, think it will be a good place, teach this slut a lesson." Monique says, as she grabs Jodie, and begins to undo, and remove her bustier.
I am enjoying the view, as Jodie's large, firm breasts fall free of her outfit. This was something I had not been expecting, yet was pleased in seeing.
Monique gliding her own body along Jodie's. As the lovely brunette's nipples begin to harden, and distend.
Monique then coming between me and my view, as she manipulates and maneuvers items. Then as she steps back slightly. Jodie's panties are lowered.
Jodie shimmying them down and off. Her tits bobbling wonderfully, at the motions, until she steps out of them, to stand in only her garter belt, and hose.
Monique reaching ahead, and around to spank one of Jodie's firm buttocks. "There tramp, for being such a naughty girl." Monique says playfully.

"Me, don't be such a tease bitch, time to see what you've got." Jodie replies. Her hands going to the straps of Monique's dress. The two shifting, to give me an wonderful first eye view, as now Monique begins being stripped.
The dress soon sliding down her nubile body. Breasts thrusting proudly, as they escape the cool satiny material. The nipples budded, and hardening nicely, as the satiny material whispers across them.
Then pools by her feet. Like before some use of Jodie's sexy figure before Monique's. As her hand quickly do some work, with the blondes garments, as soon her panties are also hitting the floor.
Monique doing her own panty dropping shimmy. Then she is also standing naked, except for garter belt and hose.
Jodie giggling, as she grabs Moniques shoulder, spinning the blonde to nudge her, into falling forward, partially over the side of the bed.
"This is what we do to bad girls Monique." Jodie says, before spanking the blonde's firm ass a few times.
Monique giggling, and wiggling her ass with each soft hand spanking. The last one, Jodie keeping the palm of her hand, resting on the blonde's bare bottom.
"Ok get off slut, let me see our host." Monique asks. Jodie backing away, and turning to face me. Even as Monique rises, turns and slides an arm around Jodie's waist.
Blonde and brunette standing hip to hip. Backs slightly arched, tits proudly thrust. Shapely legs parted enough, that I could see the womanly treasure held between them.
Both ladies having a small strip of neatly trimmed hair, by her sex.
Monique's blond hair, being the lighter patch. Yet for the most part both ladies smooth skinned and nicely maintained below.

"Now Storm, your witness." "When I make this slut cumm, you can tell everyone, Monique is the hotter lady, and fighter." Monique says softly, winking at me as she does.
If you could honestly say a naked woman was eye candy. Than I was probably close to sugar shock. Seeing the basically nude duo of Jodie, and Monique before me.
Brunette beauty at it's best. As well as blonde bombshell. Head to toe, these ladies were pleasing to view in every way.
I am enjoying the view of lush, nubile ladies. Still not sure of what is going to happen. Monique making it sound like a sexfight on the way.
Then Jodie turns to face Monique. Jodie's firm ass towards me. "In what reality slut, you will cumm saying my name." Jodie replies, working her body, and slamming her tits, into Monique's own impressive chest.
Monique taken by surprise is forced backwards. The backs of her legs hitting the side of the bed. As Monique sits down, her chest jiggling, as she does.
Then Jodie moves in, and begins rubbing her tits, against Monique's lovely face.
"MMMMmmmm come on tramp, lick them, taste them." Jodie says almost purring, as Monique does kiss each breast a few times. Her tongue even darting against the engorged nipples.
Then her hand slaps across the heaving breasts, making Jodie back up. Monique rising to thrust her own tits, firmly against Jodie's pert mounds.
Just like that, the fight had begun.

"Who do you think you are whore?" Jodie asks, moving back a step, before slapping, then backhanding Monique's proudly thrust breasts.
"Someone who is more woman than you slut!" Monique answers back, with return tit slaps of her own.
Arms begin flying back and forth, as beautiful, well formed breasts are targeted by both ladies.
Then it becomes breasts and bellies as slapping, and some stronger hitting is done. A cry of pain from Jodie.
Then the brunette moves ahead, and begins pressing, and grinding her hard nippled tits, against Monique's quivering pair.
The ladies close in now, begin bumping chests, thrusting, and grinding firm, full breasts against each other.
Monique's hand darting out, then a cry from Jodie. As Monique grabs a handful of brunette hair. Yanking Jodie's head from side to side by it.
"Fine for you as well tramp." Jodie gasps out. Just before her hand is full of blonde hair, that Jodie uses to pull, and jerk Moniques head by.
Hair being pulled, chests thrusting together, as shapely legs strain for leverage and to give support.
Monique manages to twist, and Jodie tumbles ahead onto the bed.
Monique quickly scrambling onto it after her. Mounting her, as she rolls onto her back, and rubbing first her smooth skinned breasts. Then her crotch across Jodie's lovely face.
"Mmmmmmm go on, you know you want to taste my kitty." Monique says softly, while pressing her crotch to Jodie's face.
Jodie had licked and sucked on one of Monique's hard nipples, as the firm tits glided across her face, and past her lips.
Now she felt the blondes clit, and kissed it, darting her tongue against it. Monique was becoming moist.
Jodie also feeling herself become wet, and aroused by the fight, and contact of sexy smooth skin, on sexy smooth skin.
Monique tenses, as Jodie's tongue slightly penetrates her sex. A gasp of pleasure coming from her, just as Jodie arches, and bucks beneath her.
Monique caught of guard, enjoying the start of being tongued, in her most intimate area. Is sent sprawling onto the bed, as Jodie shifts, and quickly mounts the blonde.

I try to stay an impartial observer. Yet it is not easy, as Jodie's well formed breasts glide across Monique's on the way to her face.
I fight the urge, of thinking how enjoyable it must be. Licking, and sucking on Monique's beautiful hard nippled tits.
Now it was Monique returning the favor to Jodie's pleasing pair.
"Here, you know you like being a kitty licker." Jodie soon says, as her own wet sex, finds Monique's pretty face.
Jodie moaning, as now it was Monique's tongue tasting her. Even as she had tastes Monique. Both sensuous ladies now very aroused, and moist.
Monique kissing Jodie's womanhood, tongue darting in, as Jodie's eyes close partially in pleasure, as she moans. Her hand stroking Moniques hair.
Just before Monique returns the favor, arching, and bucking when the other lady was most distracted.
They struggle, some slaps being given again. Even as legs try twining, as they fight between getting room to maneuver or clenching to use their own body to best advantage.
A miscalculation, and Monique begins spilling from the bed. Her arm grasping Jodie, as she almost pulls the brunette off with her.
I help Monique to her feet, as Jodie glides from the bed to stand beside her.
"Lock the garters, this slut is not escaping me again." Jodie says breathily. Monique nodding her head in agreement.
They stand facing each other. Soft slaps to each others breasts, turning into fondles, and caresses. Eyes intent on each other, as I quickly do as asked.
The straps from Jodies garters being undone, and fastened to Monique's garter belt instead. With the same thing being done to Moniques.
Soon her garter straps attached to Jodie's as well. The ladies quickly shedding there hose, to allow for more skin to velvety skin contact.
Jodie grabs a handful of Moniques blonde hair. Monique a handful of Jodie's brunette hair.
"Youe mine, ready to give in?" Monique asks. "Let's finish this." Jodie replies. Both lovely ladies breathing hard.
Then parted lips meet, as sharing a tongue filled kiss, garters locked together. They tumble onto the bed. Working and shifting their bodies, as they slap each others heaving, jiggling breasts.
Hips, and shapely legs working for position.
Hot, naked bodies pressing and grinding together, as tit slaps, become a lovers caresses, and fondling.
Soft skinned hands, gliding over hard nippled, smooth skinned breasts.
Breasts and hips rubbing together. As the now wet kitties meet, and press together.

Wet kissing, licking and slurping noises coming from the bed now. As sensitive areas of the bodies get kissed, licked and sucked on as well.
Gasps and moans of pleasure coming from both ladies, as their motions become more intent, and intimate.
Legs working together, as they clench, and twine together. To unclench as hips move, and gyrate.
"Give it up, you know you want to cumm for me Jodie, you whore." Monique softly moans out. Even as her hand presses to the mounds of Jodie's sex, massaging it gently, yet rapidly now.
"Uhhhhh .. MMmm no Monique.. I want you to cumm first slut." Jodie replies, her hand now also massaging the tender area around Monique's exposed clit.
Then Jodie slides two fingers into Monique's lubricated pussy.
A few gentle strokes, and Monique cries out..  "Jodieeeee... Mmmmmmmmm  yesssss.. Jodieeee!!" As her eyes close almost all the way, as Monique begins to cumm.
Monique's body becoming more relaxed, as waves of her pleasing orgasm, begin surging through her body.
Jodie, sliding to her side, calling me, as Monique lay gently massaging her own clit, as she enjoys the rest of her climax.
Both lovely ladies so spent, as Jodie holds her hand out to me. Her body laying against Moniques, as she guides me to her sweet spot.
Jodie's eyes pleading with me, as I begin to gently massage her clit. Her eyes rolling slightly, as she gasps, and pleasingly begins to enjoy her own climax.
Her lush body trembling, as Jodie had won the fight. Yet now got to enjoy her own intense orgasm as well.
The stripping, and fighting erotic foreplay for the sexy, buxom duo.

I quickly work to unfasten the garters, giving the ladies range of motion again.
Monique's hand guided to Jodie's clit. Even as Jodie's hand was now resting on Monique's exposed sex.
The two lovely ladies seeming to glow, with their shared orgasms, as they lay naked on the bed together.
Both softly thanking me for being witness to the cat turned sexfight.
Locked garters, and lovely ladies. That now began to curl together, as exhausted, they began falling into a gentle sleep. The pleasured smiles on their faces.
Only adding more beauty to them.Myself soon to be raiding the bar, and probably a cold shower.
Yet for now, the ladies so beautiful, and so vulnerable before me. I was deeply honored they had trusted me seeing this. Not to mention, getting to see every naked inch of them, in all their glory.
I did not know, what if anything they had in mind later. Now that the winner of the fight was known. Monique having cumm first. Jodie quickly after her, yet was the winner.
I slid a light sheet over them, showing my respect for them both. Before slipping out, to let them rest briefly.
The suite, as well as most of the night. Still our to enjoy after they woke up.
I knew if nothing else. After seeing Jodie and Monique sensually stripped naked. Then their sexy locked garter fight, and intimate encounter.
I was going to enjoy some of the best dreams ever. Featuring, the lovely cat and sexfighting duo, of Jodie and Monique.

The end