News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chels and Kat 1/2020 Chapter 1

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Chels and Kat 1/2020 Chapter 1
« on: December 29, 2019, 07:08:55 PM »
Chels and Kat 1/2020

Probably one of my favorite " battle buddies " due to their being real friends and being just as feisty in real life as the stories I've written. I hope you enjoy and if you have some suggestions I'll see what I can do.

From across the room at the wedding shower they locked eyes. Their husbands braced for the excitement they expected to fallow. They loved their wives and looked forward to them meeting. Several times both lucky guys got to witness their women tangle and roll around ending up naked in a sexy catfight pitting all their bodies against the other. The two couples lived far apart and when they did get together it was usually in private. Today, wasn’t going to be so easy.
Chel’s entered in a sparkling blue dress and as Kat’s husband spotted her entering the room he hugged his wife and turned her so she could see Chel’s enter. Before he even got her turned he felt her firm little breasts begin to harden. Her nipples began to become pointy against his chest. She began to swoon and get weak kneed as if preparing to orgasm. He knew he had an influence on her. They loved and lusted each other as all young couples did, but he also realized that Chel’s and his bride shared a very special pond.
He turned her and they locked eyes. Kat was already halfway across the floor as Chel’s looked lovely into her husband’s eyes and he gave permission for her to go to her special girlfriend. All he said was “ just be cool, your both in public, now.”  She smiled and said “ no promises, this isn’t my family or yours.”
The two embraced locking blue eyes and brown moments before arms wrapped around famine bodies. They smelled each other and their hearts beat so fast. They felt the others breasts pressed against their own. Hard nipples poked through dresses. Both had gone braless knowing they were going to meet.  Hands raised to softly caress hair as they deeply kissed.  Chel’s husband had his camera out and they two gladly took another picture in their husbands favorite position of breast pressed against breast.
They loved their men and loved to entertain them. Both guys made eye contact and nodded approval to the other. Without words they said “ we are two lucky men.” With all the commotion of this party no one paid attention but the men kept watch as the still embracing women ran hands down each others backs and over their butts. Each tensed ass cheeks to show how much they had worked out. Kat pressed her hips into Chel’s and Chels pushed her hips back. They felt their hip bones touching as they pressed their pelvis’s together.
“I can feel your hard nipples against mine. Are you as wet as I am?” Kat asked. Chels purred back “ I’m wetter.” Both chuckled. They sqeezed the others ass cheeks as they brought their legs together. “ Your pretty dress won’t let you get much closer without ripping it.” Kat stated. “ You’ll have to work to get this off.” Chels challenged. “ No problem.” Kat flatly purred. Chels sighed and said “ but, we have to wait.” Kat sighed back “ yeah, I know. First this silly party.”
They slowly separated to greet the others husband. Each took the liberty of hugging their girlfriends husband. Kat went to Rick and gave him a hug and took her hand and rubbed his large erect package. She purred “ Happy to see you, too.” Chel’s had gone to Kat’s husband, Steve and was giving a similar greeting. Both having rubbed their girlfriends husbands cock they both eyed the guys and as they looked at each other Kat said “ we really do need to have these two sword fight for us, some day.” Chels smiled and said “someday we will see that. It’s only fair since they see us sexfight for them.”