News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

mom vs daughter bbw poll

• 4 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
mom vs daughter bbw poll
« on: July 26, 2010, 06:17:15 AM »
Nina is the rebellious daughter of the hefty mom Tanya. Nina's known to get into trouble and generally rebelling with tattoos, piercings, and mouthing off. One day she goes too far and calls her mom a fat, weak tub of lard and Tanya sees she has to put her girl in place once and for all and prove how strong she is, instantly calling her daughter out in a vicious catfight for dominance of the house. Nina's all to glad to accept.

{alt}
(Nina)

{alt}
(Tanya)
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline njauto

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: mom vs daughter bbw poll
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 06:06:53 PM »
Nina will kick down her mom  ;D

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 10:28:25 AM »
Good fight with Nina doing the face sit finish.

kingpin72

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 12:32:22 AM »
Seriously man.... WHY??? Why do u have to post pics like that 2nd one on here??!! Are u seriously trying to make people vomit??? >:(

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 09:32:07 PM »
For the sake of all mankind, Nina will wipe the floor with her "mother," and according to a pre-arranged plan, the loser -- mom -- will be locked away in a wine cellar under a convent, never again to be viewed by the eyes of men.