News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Indian hotties fighting

• 1 Replies

Offline Himynameis

• God Member
Indian hotties fighting
« on: March 03, 2020, 10:30:54 AM »
Nadia and Alina have some bad blood. They went to college together and ran into each other at an event. During the event they mingled and started talking to one another, but you can see they had something towards each other. They were talking about a class and Nadia was explaining how one of her classes were hard. Alina, being very brazen, rebuttals with "well you should work harder" in a very condescending tone. Nadia gets tense, she doesnt like being judged especially from a condescending brat. She replied "well I do, I'm just not getting it" and Alina let's out a quick laugh. Nadia asks "what's so funny" and Alina replies "well if you applied yourself you wouldn't have this problem, but you're just lazy and making excuses." Infuriated Nadia says "well now I think you're becoming a problem too". Alina says "oh really? Well what are you going to do about? Nothing I expect". Nadia rolls up her sleeves and Alina sees her being challenged. Alina says "oh you think you can shut me up huh". Then she rolls up her sleeves. Nobody notices yet their bander since it wasnt so loud but a smack is then heard across the room. *wap!* Nadia slaps Alina across the face but Alina delivers a punch to the chin in exchange. This drops Nadia and Alina gets on top. They start rolling around and pulling each others hair but no one really got the better of each other before it was broken up. If they continued their fight how do you think it would go?

Top two pics are Nadia, Bottom two are Alina

Offline Himynameis

• God Member
Re: Indian hotties fighting
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 04:33:44 AM »
Nadia is looking strong