News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

An old fashioned catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
An old fashioned catfight
« on: March 07, 2020, 04:31:52 PM »
SCENARIO :
"I am strong," said Karen . "And famous. I know I can beat her."

By then, the organizer  came nearby. He said:

"Roxanne wants to know who is better, sweetheart."

"Nothing personal, Karen , just curiosity," she said.

"I understand only too well," nodded Roxanne . "I am ready too. "

"Hey, hey, hey!" shouted Roxanne then. "I want to make an announcement!"

Needless to say that after the announcement, everyone in the packed arena  began to clap their hands and encourage the two cougars. For some minutes, they all gathered around the table, commenting and making bets.

"Karen"s  heavier! I bet 5000 dollars on her!"

"C'mon, Roxanne  is faster! See those legs and butts? I bet 8000 on her!"

"Yeah, but Karen  has stronger arms and I know too damned well that a good pair of arms wins a fight! Always! 10000 on Karen!

"The mind wins the fight," said somebody else. "Look at Roxanne ! Her eyes tell you clearly that she'll rip Karen  apart! 12000 on Roxanne !"

Finally, they gathered the money in a small pile and they spread around the walls of the arena, while some dragged the table and the chairs away, leaving a large spare place for the two women.

"Wow!" the organizer  at the sight of the two cougars.

They were already in the middle of the arena. Roxanne wore white shorts and a white undershirt that showed the outline of her breasts, already moving up and down fast, in anticipation. She had plastic sandals on her feet.

Less than two feet away, Karen  stared right in her eyes. She wore a pink pair of tight pants and a black undershirt. She had bare feet and she was discretely sweating under her armpits in anticipation. She felt very good.

Their men stood quite near them but, as everybody knew, none of them would interfere: no one, never ever, interfered when such a fight was held, no matter what.

"I guess it's about time, women …" said the organizer. "Go!"

The two women instantly rushed at each other, grabbing a handful of hair with their left hand while punching with all might with the other hand. The audience began to yell on out, each urging his or her favourite as the blows fell hard and unabated upon each other's shoulders, bellies and faces in a tremendous pace. Soon, the two females bent from their waists, adding more strength to the blows - the first moans of effort were heard, as they both sought to crush the other as fast as they could. Both were experienced, you could see from the way they added their weight behind the heavy blows and they both knew that a fight had to be won in the first minute.

However, none got the upper hand, despite the intensity of the blows

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: An old fashioned catfight
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 06:30:36 PM »
Karen looks awfully strong so I can see her ending this fairly quickly by getting those arms around her opponent’s neck. Once that happens she can end it or play around a bit but it’ll definitely be over!

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 02:54:44 AM »
{alt}

Bill the organizer took   interviews before the big fight : 
BILL: Roxanne, you and Karen  are pretty much the same size , the same age and the bookies regard both of you same class so offer the same price at Evs. (2.00) for your showdown .You...what you think ?

Roxanne : Karen  was a world class fighter but that was a long time ago. I am stronger than her now.I m younger and stronger .Also every catfight is different.You cannot have the same form anytime.If it was to be happen the  bookies  will close their shops and go home .lol  But I use my brains. I will controll her with her by the hair until the old lady get tired. Then it is easy to take her down and pin her. Oh yes, a few good punches  and there also weaken her and add insult to injury.I am not scared from any fighter.I am full of confidence.I ll show to all the people that i m the best cat around this time.
BILL : Karen ,what"s your opinion  ?
Karen : Looks like you have at least two observers who know great legs when they see them. . I am a better fighter right now than i was in the past and train a lot more. I have useful muscles in my arms  too.Roxanne is good fighter but i m better than her .So simple !!!

We have to start with the talking  fighter in Karen and she certainly came up to expectations. Looking at her in the arena ,she has so much presence and is a tall, athletic contender but very relaxed.She has a great attitude which I think is her greatest asset and that will be tested in this BIG FIGHT  as  it is a different ball game again. For all the hype that surrounds her,she has never been to one of the big festivals and she hasn’t been put under the microscope – this will be the first time.
 Mullins has said Karen  is one of the best catfighters  that he has ever trained. That is some statement when you think of all the top fighters gone through his hands. she has been very good on what we have seen so far and she was brilliant when winning the world championship  milfs catfight gr pr a couple of years before .Karen  oozes class.
Roxanne  is the best catfighter in Uk.She was an impressive  winner in different big tournies  and has duly improved upped  this season.Before that she claimed the notable scalp of Cheryl , so stacks up in terms of class, speed and stamina.The 52yo British milf  fighter continues to impress with her  trademark gritty style and looks a big danger.Her trainer Manolo Garcia  relishing Roxanne  showdown with Karen  in Instabul  heat "She's been electric this year and I'm looking forward to it," Manolo Garcia told Press Association Sport." It will be an epic fight between those two great fighters   and that's what it's all about."
BETTING :
Karen is the candidate  the bookies  fear most heading to the Instabul  gr. pr.  as she is responsible for three of our five biggest liabilities this year.
Roxanne 
she was 7/1 for this before her latest victory, which came against Cheryl used as a springboard to success in this 12 months ago. Now down to evens  after sustained support, she is one of the bookies  worst results and if  she can overpowr Karen in Instabul arena  ,  the gamble is likely to continue.
Right now both fighters odds are Evs. ( 2.00) as the bookies regard both of them co - fav to win this fight .Its an old fashioned catfight where both are so powerful and both have factors to beat each other. Its an epic catfight this one ...one to watch ...for sure !!!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 04:18:36 AM by billc »

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 10:26:25 PM »
{alt}
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 11:11:52 PM by billc »