News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Face slapping mini tournament: final !

• 3 Replies

Offline Osy2000

• God Member
  • I love catfights where blondes are punished
Face slapping mini tournament: final !
« on: March 25, 2020, 12:10:43 PM »
Mounia and Valerie have brutally slapped their opponents: both asked to stop the fight... it was too hard to resist. Now, the winners must determine who's the best slapper ! Who will win ? How will the fight end for the poor loser...? (you can make 2 choices). Thank you !!
I love every kind of women fignts, but especially when weak blondies are dominated...

Offline Osy2000

• God Member
Re: Face slapping mini tournament: final !
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 08:03:42 PM »
According to the votants, a fierce fight between those brutal slappers... Who will win ? Difficult to say...
I love every kind of women fignts, but especially when weak blondies are dominated...

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 12:31:05 AM »
Valerie outslaps Mounia 50 to 20 then tramples all over her as she tries to curl up in the foetal position
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline Osy2000

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 12:26:51 PM »
Honestly, I really thought that Mounia is the best slapper... but it's very exciting to imagine her on knees after the beating... Congratulations Valerie ! See you soon in another poll...