News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Emma Watson vs Gina Carano

• 19 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Emma Watson vs Gina Carano
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2020, 02:28:58 PM »
Not even a close to fair fight here. Gina has height, weight, practical experience.

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2020, 06:49:06 PM »
I've always wondered why people make polls but then complain when people vote.  ???
In other words, why make a poll with several options if only one option is acceptable?

This poll wouldn't have happened if people like you didn't vote moronically. I made a poll with two options; who would win a street fight: A petite actress, or a well trained, professional MMA fighter twice the size of the actress. And as expected (the goal) it exposed the delusional users of this forum. And yes, I'm 'complaining' because it's so dumb.

At no point did I say how I voted.

Why make polls if you think that those who vote are delusional morons?

Why make polls (not just this one) if there is just is one "realistic" and acceptable outcome?

The polls here are pure fantasy. Only a handful of these women have ever been in a real fight, even fewer know how to fight. It is equally ridiculuos to think that Emma Watson would get into a physical fight with Kristen Stewart as it is for Emma to defeat Carano in a streetfight.

Offline goro

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2020, 01:09:57 AM »
LOL this thing blew up way more than I anticipated... Half of the replies, no matter how hard they argue, prove that any poll with Emma Watson on this site will be tainted (don't worry though, they voted for Gina)

Offline FightFantasy

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2020, 11:27:33 AM »
LOL this thing blew up way more than I anticipated... Half of the replies, no matter how hard they argue, prove that any poll with Emma Watson on this site will be tainted (don't worry though, they voted for Gina)
Dude, you're so salty and unreasonable, I just have to *facepalm. Chill out.

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2020, 12:44:00 PM »
Basically this is about "I don't like what you like!"
Similar to the "Why do you make polls I don't like?"