News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB ring fight

• 4 Replies

Offline cbyrrd2000

NHB ring fight
« on: September 28, 2020, 06:28:24 AM »
Lee (1st 2 pics) is 5'6" 150# , Ann (pcs 3 and 4) is 5'8" 175#.
These two coworkers have been at odds with each other for months. They both hate each other and like the same guy in the office.
Ann constantly throws herself at Joe and seems to like the attention. Lee is less aggressive but lets Joe know she likes her.
They decide to settle this in their gym in the ring.
Who wins this NHB fight with the winner having their way with the loser.
Please comment as to what you think happens.

Offline femffan22

• God Member
Re: NHB ring fight
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 08:07:44 AM »
Lee is definitely hotter IMO.
Ann would destroy Lee though. Ann will KO her strip her and facesit her to humiliate her hated rival.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 01:21:33 PM »
I really like this matchup. There's just something about these two. They look like the girl next door or someone you might actually work with and I would love to see these two go at it. I think it would be a mean nasty down and dirty catfight.

Offline jdoodman

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 04:56:37 AM »
Lee is hotter. Very cute. But she will be knocked out by the bigger girl. Ann will abuse Lee's boobs and belly.

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 12:27:31 AM »
Thought this one would go the other way in a landslide. Bigger girl is getting her ass handed to her.