News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ivy vs Cammy Catfight Tournament

• 0 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Ivy vs Cammy Catfight Tournament
« on: November 10, 2020, 01:10:59 PM »
The crowd in the arena cheered as Ref made her appearance she smiled and waved at them blowing a few kisses which many hands shot up to grab. Then someone shouted "I love you, Ref," at this Ref blushed a little but she always appreciated the love she got from her fans. She scanned the crowd for whoever had spoken but she couldn't find the speaker then someone shouted "Show us your boobies"

"Oh stop it you perverts," Ref said good-naturedly before sliding into the ring. "We have got a great fight for you guys tonight, two beautiful British bombshells who will battle it out to decide who is better, introducing first, she will put your soul on edge, the white-haired dominatrix she is Ivy Valentine"

Ivy strutted out from backstage her high-heeled boots clicking with every step her famous breasts bouncing. She still was wearing her elaborate outfit which left most of her pale skin uncovered and giving the audience an excellent look at her assets. She had her sword in her hand and it was already in its whip form the end tied around Orchids wrists as Ivy pulled her along like a prisoner of war. Ivy had failed to give Orchid a proper outfit she was in nothing but a skimpy thong. Her round naked breasts jiggling almost as much as Ivy's. Ivy strolled forward a look of superiority on her face pulling Orchid along after her but when they got to the ring Ivy stopped. She pulled on her sword making Orchid trip and land on all fours. Then Ivy presented her heeled foot to her. "OOOOOO" the crowd chorused.

With a look of pure humiliation, Orchid leaned forward and kissed Ivy's boot. Ivy smiled satisfied. She flicked her wrist and untied her sword from around Orchid's hands and then climbed into the ring.

After her traditional couple seconds staring at Ivy's bouncing boobs Ref turned away and said and "The assassin with the nice ass, Cammy White" two women dressed in identical green leotard somersaulted into view and proceeded to race each other down the ramp flipping all the way. One was obviously Cammy her blonde pigtails flowing after her and the other was Black widow her orange hair bouncing up and down. The two put on a very impressive display of athleticism as continue to back backflip all the way to the ring. Cammy got there first and kicked off the ring soaring backwards in a backflip as Natasha stopped looking up at her a resigned look on her face. Cammy came straight down on top of Natasha her ass slamming into the redhead's face. Black widow drop to the floor smothered by Cammy's ass. Grinning a little Cammy wiggled her butt over Widow's face just to make sure she got a good sniff before getting up and jumping into the ring.

Cammy was in her usual skintight green leotard. It rode high on her thighs showing off her large ass and powerful legs. Her long pigtails ran down her back and she had a red beret on her head.

Ivy looked at her opponent an unimpressed expression on her face. Ivy stood half a head taller than Cammy and her breasts were almost twice the size of the street fighter's pair. But whilst Ivy was definitely curvier but Cammy had muscles on her side. But of course, comparing them aesthetically could never really give you the information on who would be victorious, only the fight could do that.

Despite knowing this Ivy still looked down at Cammy and sneered "You're not much to look at in the curvy department are you" Ivy said "but nonetheless you will make a good addition to my slaves once I beat you"

"Well I'm sorry if I don't have big slutty jugs like you and Orchid," Cammy said sarcastically. "But I am going to beat those tits and your ass into submission"
"Oh you think I'll be submitting to you silly little girl," Ivy said taking a step forward offering out her large chest. "I'll have you calling me mistress within a matter of minutes"

Cammy just stared back at her defiantly.

"Okay, you lovely dames, I want a good old-fashioned slobber knocking of a sexy catfight." Ref said in a voice which only slightly resembled the English accent she was going for. Ivy and Cammy stared at her in absolute bemusement but Ref was on a roll. "Hair yanking, garment ripping, booby touching and unspeakable areas getting kicked are all legal and jolly well encouraged this bout will not end until one of you has gone off to the land of nod or admits the superiority of her opponent" Ref finished with a cute smile. But Ivy and Cammy were not smiling.

"Is that what she thinks we sound like? " Cammy asked.

"Well I don't know about you but I feel offended," Ivy said.

"It was just a little joke," Ref said grinning but her smile quickly faded as Ivy and  Cammy advanced on her.

Ref took several steps backwards. But Ivy and Cammy kept coming Ivy brandishing her sword and Cammy raising her fists so to save herself she said "Ready and catfight"

The two angry women immediately took their eyes off the cowering Referee and turned their full attention to each other. Ref sighed in relief.

Cammy bounced on the balls of her feet for a moment before throwing a punch aimed at Ivy's large tits which were very tempting targets but Ivy brought up the flat of her blade to block the blow. Instead of hitting soft titty flesh, Cammy's hand banged into the metal and she shrieked with pain. With a smile on her pretty face, Ivy flicked her wrist transforming her sword into a whip and wrapped it around Cammy's arm and pulled it tight. Cammy screamed and they both dropped to the mat Ivy stretching Cammy's arm out in a painful hold.

"That's right little girl give me a scream," Ivy said enjoying every moment of it she pulled tightly on her sword and Cammy did scream as her arm was stretched painfully.

Cammy made herself focus on how to get out of the hold her arm might be useless but she still had her legs so she sent a brutal kick right to Ivy's chest.

Ivy screamed out as Cammy's heel dug into her breast but biting her bottom lip she tried to keep Cammy in the hold but after a few more savage kicks to her rack, she was forced to release her.

Ivy's nipple had slipped out of her clothing and there was a large boot print on her breast. Cammy was holding her arm but both women rose to continue the fight. Angrily Ivy lashed out with a sword whip but Cammy dodged to the side and then went to slide under Ivy's long legs to get behind her, however Ivy grabbed her trailing pigtails as she went under her legs and pulled.

Cammy shrieked in pain as her hair was pulled and her momentum stopped. She was lying on the floor in between Ivy's legs. Ivy did the obvious thing and sat down right on Cammy's face. Cammy's cry of indignation was lost as her whole head was smothered by Ivy's large ass cheeks. The lights of the arena disappeared replaced by darkness. Cammy was forced to inhale the smell of Ivy's sweaty ass.

Ivy smiled and wiggled her hips rubbing her ass over Cammy's face. "I'll admit the only part of your body which is kind of attractive is your booty but it is still nothing compared to mine" Ivy taunted she still had hold of Cammy's pigtails and pulled upwards to cause her suffering opponent just a little more pain.
Cammy had done her best to turn her head away from Ivy's ass but was only moderately successful at this she screeched as her hair was pulled again but the sound only came out muffled.

Ivy beckoned Ref over. "I'm sure she'll be submitting in a moment."

"I think it would be hard for anybody to survive under that epic booty of yours," Ref said.

"Well after she submits maybe you can have a first-hand experience," Ivy said licking her lips.

Ref blushed and giggled.

But the thought of surrendering hadn't even crossed Cammy's mind. This was very uncomfortable and humiliating but Cammy knew what to do. She swung her legs upwards and put them behind Ivy's head. Ivy gasped in surprise her hands going to Cammy's thighs but it was too late as Cammy flipped Ivy head over heels with her legs. Ivy screamed as she landed hard on her back. Cammy sat up and took in a large gasp of air.

"Sweet move" Ref said impressed.

"Thanks" Cammy replied getting to her feet.

"Almost as sweet as your ass"

Cammy turned to her "What did you say?"

"Nothing," Ref said quickly.

Cammy gave her a long look but had to turn her attention back to the fight as Ivy climbed to her feet.

"You little shit come here" Ivy lunged forward with a sword slash however Cammy slid underneath it then she came up and sent a knee right into Ivy's stomach. Ivy let out a husky grunt and bent over which let Cammy send a double-fisted uppercut right into her tits. Ivy cried out and stumbled backwards clutching her chest as her breasts jiggled from the impact.

Cammy wasted no time and pressed her advantage charging towards Ivy who was still winded but with a simple flick of her wrist Ivy sword lashed out like a whip, Cammy dodged again but this time was slightly too slow, and her green leotard paid the price getting cut up the middle and hanging open like a peeled banana revealing her breasts. Cammy tried to not let her nudity bother her but the cheers and cat calls from the crowd did make her blush. She came at Ivy with several more attacks throwing kicks and punches as fast as she could. Ivy blocked all the ones she was able to but took several nasty hits as well. Cammy forced her backwards towards the ropes.

Ivy wasn't used to being on the back foot. She needed to dominate her opponents and gain momentum but Cammy wasn't letting her get anywhere keeping her on the defensive. After another quick strike to her head which made her white hair whip around and her breasts jiggle, Ivy cried out in frustration and kicked upwards right into Cammy's pussy.

Cammy screamed and immediately dropped to her knees clutching her aching womanhood. Ivy lent on the ropes surprise that her desperate attack had borne fruit.

She gave a nasty kick to Cammy's ribs sending her gasping opponent collapsing to the mat, then Ivy stepped on top of her with her purple hide heel boots digging her heel into Cammy's naked breast. Cammy screamed as her boobs were crushed and Ivy laughed.

"Haha right where you belong under my boot you skank"

Cammy screamed and squirmed under Ivy's foot. She grabbed her ankle and tried to lift it off her breasts to relieve the pressure but Ivy was all in, leaning most of her body weight onto Cammy's breasts. But she still didn't give up seeing that this wasn't going to work she quickly changed tactics and grabbed Ivy's other ankle and pulled. Ivy screamed as she fell onto her ass with a loud bump her breasts jiggling from the sudden drop.

Cammy immediately jumped on her straddling Ivy's waist and began to rain down blow after blow on Ivy's rack. Ivy screamed as her tits were pounded they bounced wildly around with every punch Cammy landed on them. Ivy kicked her legs and thrashed desperately but despite being much lighter Cammy kept her opponent down and continue to lay into her breasts.

"That's the disadvantage of having big tits" Ref said knowingly "They always become a target for your opponent"

Both of Ivy's breasts had popped out of her top in only the first couple of punches but Cammy wasn't even slowing down continuing to pound away at the giant orbs Ivy crying out desperately. But Ivy had one trick up her non-existent sleeve. In an impressive display of skill, she flicked her sword to extend the snake chain up and around wrapping it round Cammy's neck. Cammy let out a gasp as her throat was constricted. Back in control and grinning Ivy pulled Cammy off her and stood up pulling upwards on her sword tightening her stranglehold on Cammy's neck. Cammy was on her knees her eyes wide whilst her fingers were clutching at the whip sword around her neck.
"There will be no escaping for you this time," Ivy said. "I'm going to choke you until you submit or fall unconscious"

Cammy gagged but raised one of her hands and clenched it into a fist.

For a moment Ivy wondered what was happening then she cried out as several pellets struck her from behind some bouncing off her large booty. She whirled around to see Black Widow standing on the ring apron pellet guns smoking.

"Slave, get that bitch" Ivy shouted.

Orchid didn't like being called slave but not wanting to risk the wrath of Ref and her remote jumped into the ring and charged at Widow who dropped her guns and charged right back. The two women collided their breasts mashing together orchid's larger pair crushing Natasha's. The redhead avenger cried out but grabbed Orchid's black hair and they both went down together rolling in a fierce cat ball clawing and tearing away at each other, taking out their frustration of losing their first match onto each other. The audience cheered as they were treated to 2 Catfights for the price of one.

Ref decided to leave them to it even if their time limit had expired.

"Haha know one is coming to help you little girl" Ivy gloated "now submit to me" she pulled harder on her sword tightening it even more around Cammy's neck. Cammy's eyes went wide and her face began to turn red from the lack of oxygen. Ivy grinned knowing it was only a matter of time. She had basically already won. Now, what was she going to do with three slaves?

Cammy shot an elbow backwards striking it right into Ivy's pussy. Ivy screamed and stumbled backwards inadvertently dropping her sword. Cammy wrenched it from around her neck and took in a deep gasp of air.
"Are you fucking kidding me!" Ivy shouted bent double-clutching her crotch. "I wrenched your arm, sat on your face, crushed your boobs and strangled you and you still won't give up"

Cammy stood up to her full height. She was sweaty and still breathing heavily half-naked and covered in bruises and scrapes but she had a look of determination on her face. "I'll never give in to an evil slut like you, " she said in a calm voice.

Ivy finally lost her composure. She was a woman who liked to be in control and couldn't handle it when somebody stood up to her to this extent. "I'll make you submit to me even if I have to tear you apart" she shouted spitting all over the floor before leaping at Cammy her hands stretched out like claws.

Cammy simply ducked under Ivy's lunge and the busty woman flew over her. Cammy waited for the exact right moment before launching herself upwards with one of her signature moves. "CANNON SPIKE!" Cammy's foot which was stretched above her slammed into Ivy's breasts with so much force that her large airbags bounced upwards and slapped Ivy right in her face. Ivy grunted as she flew in a graceful arc before crashing down on her ass in the middle of the ring a stunned look on her face and her injured breasts still jiggling.

Grinning at the fact that Cammy had turned Ivy's own breasts into a weapon against her, Ref walked over to see if Ivy was out of it and was surprised to find that she was still conscious but hurting. She looked over to Cammy and shook her head and the blonde woman wasted no time walking over to her downed opponent.

"You bitch I'm going to end you…" Ivy groaned groggily sitting up.

Cammy didn't waste time responding to this and simply grabbed Ivy's high heels and dragged her legs into a painful figure for leg lock. Ivy screamed at the top of her voice pounding her arms in frustration and to relieve the pain. She desperately tried to pull her legs out wrenching them from side to side but Cammy went with the flow keeping her legs locked in the painful position.

With tears starting to run down her face Ivy realised that she wouldn't be getting out of this. "I submit"

Ref did a double-take "wait what did you say"

"I said I submit you fucking bitch" Ivy shouted.

Ref held up her hands "okay okay is just doesn't seem like something you'd do"

"No it's not" Ivy sobbed

Ref nodded to Cammy who immediately released Ivy from the leg lock.

Ivy put her head in her hand hiding it from view as Ref raised Cammy's hand in victory. "And your winner is Cammy White"

A small smile grew on Cammy's usually stoic face her tenacity and determination finally had paid off.

The audience erupted into cheers and stamped their feet but two people in the arena were not aware that the fight had finished.

Orchid and Widow was still going at it. Their hair was a mess and both women had lost their tops. Black widow was using this to her advantage and clawing at Orchid's huge breasts. Orchid was screaming in pain but pulled on Natasha's bright red hair in retaliation.

"Hey you two the match is over" Ref shouted but even if Black widow and Orchid heard her they chose to ignore her and continued their own catty fight.

Cammy started to walk forward determined to break them up but Ref stopped her.

"Don't worry I've got this" she said reaching into her panties to bring out the little white remote. She pointed it at the struggling women, both Orchid and Widow cried out and fell away from each other clutching their private parts moaning sensually.

Cammy strode over to them and grabbed a handful of black and red hair respectively and dragged them to their feet. "You both belong to me now so there will be no more of that behaviour got it" Orchid and Widow both nodded looking a little ashamed as they still were clutching their stimulated pussys.

Cammy nodded and walked off her green leotard still hanging open showing her naked bouncing breasts. Orchid and Widow followed glaring at each other. Ivy too got to her feet and followed her new mistress out of the ring. This was a big reversal of roles for her and would take some getting used too. Now she would have to be the submissive one.
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219