News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Gross Or Sexy? What's Your Opinion?

• 9 Replies

Offline Luckyman

Gross Or Sexy? What's Your Opinion?
« on: March 31, 2021, 04:08:57 PM »
I witnessed a fight between two wives at our club over the weekend.  It was a taped fist fight with the loser agreeing to give the winner's husband a blowjob.  It was a great fight for two rounds with both girls suffering some facial cuts.  During the third round the pretty blonde received some stomach punches (and below) which did her in.  The second time she went down she started crying and holding her stomach and she barely made the 10 count.  It didn't take long for her opponent to knock her down once more and this time she stayed down crying until she was counted out.  Her husband helped her back to her stool and she sat there sobbing trying to hide her face in her hands while her husband
would take her hands away to wipe the blood from her cut lip.  Next thing I know  the winner's husband climbs into the ring naked, pushes the other husband out of the way and stuck his dick in the mouth of the crying loser and forced her to take all of him between her sobs.  At least it didn't take long before he pulled it out and creamed on her and then both he and his wife celebrated in the ring.

I don't have any problem with the penalty for the loser, I just thought it should've been done in private in the locker room (or someplace else), rather than an immediate consequence which was very humiliating for the blonde and her husband to watch her treated that way.  Any opinions?

Offline Videan

Re: Gross Or Sexy? What's Your Opinion?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 06:04:19 PM »
Firm believer that couple fights shouldn’t involve punishment for losers from the others spouse. Let me rephrase;  I don’t even support the idea of the men getting involved at all.

I mean I’m not one to judge people are people and swinging is very much a thing and it’s not much different than a dom sub orgy type deal.

I get more turned on by (which may show my age) if spouses are present it’s more of a managerial role and their wife is their champion.  The only sexual punishment for me that I’d be comfortable with maybe a humiliating facesit from the combatants but that’s about it.  Not really a fan of someone else hooking up with S.O. without some type of group play involved. 

Also that behavior to me is unacceptable but if that’s was agreed upon by all parties then I don’t believe I can say it’s gross.  But I am a very firm believer than anything like that must be discussed and agreed upon prior to happening.  Everyone must be okay with that type of behavior and if even for one second one person is not then no dice.  Consent is very much something that has to be given at all times and must be sought before engaging in any activity like that.

But to each their own!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 06:10:38 PM by Videan »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 02:21:12 PM »
Now this is my thoughts as I have yet to read the others in here that posted so far one cause I just got up and my eyes are nit ready to read a lot just now but will  :)

Ok, I think if both parties agreed on it before the fight then why not do it in front of others. I mean part of the fun for the women and their men is having others watch. Give that all eyes on me at work plus the women love it having o be able to humiliate the opponent in front of other people and the men get off on seeing their woman winning abd also losing. I love it!   It’s a huge turn on for both sexes so I am happy they did the fight with others seeing it but again... sad I missed it lol by the way, seeing the husband shove his dick in her mouth while she was sobbing was real hot

DoubleT2

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 06:15:30 PM »
 We prefer a more discrete fight between two couples only. Humiliation from a loss is bad enough in front of just your partner. But we understand how exciting this might be for plenty of other people. Tammy & Tim

Offline cwfan

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 07:38:14 PM »
If both contestants freely agreed to the terms of the competition, including; rules, timeframes, and stipulations that are clear for the contestants involved, without being forced by anybody (including their spouses), than you know what you were getting into and it is what it is.  If it is anything else but that, and something that has not been clearly agreed to happens, than that it is completely wrong.

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 09:00:59 PM »
I'm with the "agreed upon" crowd.  Yes, it was an extremely hurtful, humiliating experience for the losing couple.  That may well be a source of great excitement for the winners, the onlooker, and maybe even the losers.  Losing sucks.  Its painful, humiliating and can take weeks, or even a month to recover.  But we choose to fight knowing this is a possible outcome.  And even losing, well after the recovery is over, can be an erotic experience in one's mind.  If the agreement had been for the stakes to be carried out in private, then I would say that should be adhered to.

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2021, 04:12:22 PM »
I found out some more info on the two girls.  This was their third fight.  Their first encounter was a wrestling match just in front of their husbands with neither girl dominating the other.  From this encounter each girl wanted a rematch and they decided to make it a boxing match and do it publicly in front of club members.  They wore bikinis and 10 oz gloves and fought for five, two-minute rounds.  They agreed that the loser of the fight would take off her top and present it to the winner in the ring.  No knockdowns and by the end of the fifth round both girls were exhausted from using the heavy gloves.  Gail, the eventual winner of the third fight, dominated the fight however, especially in the early rounds before both fighters got tired.  At the end of the fifth round, Erica, realizing that she would probably be the loser just left the ring and went into her dressing room.  She had to be brought back out by her husband and eventually re-entered the ring and took off her top.  This humiliation resulted in her challenging Gail for a rematch, and this was the fight that I saw.  The agreed to rules of the blowjob didn't really stipulate WHEN the blowjob would be given (according to Erica's husband).  He just assumed it would be sometime after the fight, either in the dressing room or at their house later.  He never thought Gail's husband would walk bare-assed into the ring in front of everyone.  However when he did and pushed him aside, he just let him continue as those were the agreed upon rules.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 04:13:22 PM by Luckyman »

Offline Videan

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2021, 04:40:33 PM »
I mean I know they agreed but for me if that were my wife I’d probably tell them there’s no blowjob happening because she clearly felt uncomfortable after losing. But that’s just my 2cp.  It’s like I said it has to be agreed upon and consent isn’t a constant in my mind.  That’s not a legally binding contract there; People can change their mind and if they do I believe you should respect their wishes.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2021, 07:08:34 PM »
Just curious: what kind of club is this? 

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2021, 07:01:39 PM »
Just curious: what kind of club is this?

Described in some of my previous posts and stories...