News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

fight at the office-story request

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
fight at the office-story request
« on: October 02, 2010, 04:19:33 AM »
Dear Johnny,

Mary is the office manager of the company that I own and she's very hard on the woman that work there. At least 5 girls have quit over the last year because Mary is always yelling, threatening & if they make mistakes or leave before their work is done, Mary gets really nasty. Mary is a big, tough brunette in her mid forties and she always dresses in a mini skirt with a low cut white button blouse. She's very pretty, always wears her makeup & her hair is always done at the beauty parlor, and she gets her nails painted. Mary is 5'6", 150lbs, 36D-28-36 and no one has ever challenged her, even when she yells, even when she threatens, even when she embarrasses them. Moira is a 25 year old hottie. She doesn't need makeup although most of the time she gets all made up. Moira is 5'4", 105lbs, 32C-22-32 with short to medium length blond hair and she's always wearing sexy little mini-dresses. Moira has only been with the company for a month and already she's been the target of Mary's wrath many times. A few days ago I overheard Moira telling one of the other girls that work in the office that if that fat old cow embarrassed her one more time she was going to teach her how it feels to be humiliated. Moira is a feisty little woman and I have to admit the thought of this sexy little blond fighting big tough Mary would be the most exciting thing that ever happened at the office, and ever since then I haven't been able to stop thinking of them ripping their clothes off of eachother. I don't think little Moira would put up much of a fight against Mary & I just can't help but thinking about how Mary will dominate the pretty younger woman, perhaps she would face sit her, or smother her with her ass. I get so excited thinking of Mary's huge breasts being exposed and hanging right over Moira's face, maybe Mary will make Moira kiss them. Mary is quite the disciplinarian, perhaps shell take Moira over her knee & spank her ass bloody. I love your stories and this one should be right up your ally.
Thanks Tony B