News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Threesome turns into SexFight

• 2 Replies

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
Threesome turns into SexFight
« on: April 05, 2022, 04:14:55 PM »
Didi (left) and her boyfriend have an OnlyFans page and produce adult content. Once in a while they like to mix things up and bring another person to the mix. Lyn (right) has been in a couple of catfights with a mix record, but in sexfights she is known to give it all.

The day of the threesome Didi notice her boyfriend giving way too much attention to Lyns tits, which started to annoyed her. Once in the bedroom she got pretty rough with Lyn, then Lyn notice and pulled her pigtails. Soon they were both at each others while kissing and hairpulling the moans and grunts filled the room.

Who wins?

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Threesome turns into SexFight
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 04:29:54 AM »
I believe Didi is in for a loss in this one. I think Didi will enjoy herself until Lyn decides she wants to subdue her to have some one on one fun with Didi’s boyfriend. Nothing shows a girls dominance quite like beating a guy’s girlfriend in front of him. Then having him while his girlfriend watches and can’t stop it. Despite his girlfriend being right there and knowing his gf won’t be pleased he can’t resist the girl who’s defeated his own gf. Kinda like proving she is better than his gf at all facets of the competition.

Offline ganesgupta6

Re: Threesome turns into SexFight
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2024, 01:06:23 PM »
Sounds like Didi and Lyn got caught up in the moment, which can happen pretty often when couples want to spice things up in the bedroom. Threesomes are a way to explore who you really are and sometimes reveal unexpected dynamics.

This kind of situation happens quite a bit with couples.

If you're looking for something similar without the drama, I found a site at https://villideitti.net. It's like a sex club where you can easily find a date just for sex, no strings attached. It might be worth checking out if you're interested.