News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Karen vs. Gail (two guys arrange for their girlfriends to catfight)

• 24 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Please express who you think would be the better catfighter between Karen and Gail by posting one of these girl's names (e.g 'Karen' or 'Gail') in a message below. Please feel free to leave comments on why you think one of these girls would be better at fighting than the other girl. Thanks :)

I was contacted several years ago by a guy who told me that he was always arguing with his friend about whose girlfriend would win in a catfight. Both these guys supplied me with some nice photos of their girlfriends and their stats, and instructed me to create a catfight poll to see which woman gained the most votes to settle the argument of who looked the better catfighter.

I thought it would be fascinating for forum members to decide and discuss which girl wins in this catfight matchup, as I know both these women (and their boyfriends) would be very proud to find out which catfighter guys favoured the most?

{alt}
Karen
Height: 5" 7"
Weight: 156lbs
Bust: 38D

{alt}
Gail
Height: 5" 6"
Weight: 126lbs
Bust: 34C

{alt}{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Karen vs. Gail (two guys arrange for their girlfriends to catfight)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 05:26:04 PM »
Karen takes it all. In much better shape than Gail.  They'll dance around for a while and then Karen will go to work and start taking Gail apart piece by piece until she's begging to submit.  Karen will turn gail into her little play toy..."Girl Toy" as you will!

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 02:04:17 AM »
It's an extremely easy fight for Karen.
Gail is not enough woman for her.

Karen is stronger, bigger, sexier and curvier. She is in better shape and she has weight advantage and bigger boobs.

Definitely, she will destroy Gail.

Probably, you can told them to have a real fight. Any kind of fight: catfight, sexfight, titfight...
A titfight between them would be funny

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 02:26:02 AM »
Karen wins this fight by smothering Gail with her bigger boobs. Hopefully this ends with Karen giving Gail a good strap on fucking..

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 02:29:15 PM »
I  particularly like the third set of side-by-side pictures of Gail and Karen.  They are both attractive women, but this set of pics says it all.  From the poses and expressions on both girls faces, it appears that Karen is more outgoing, self asssured, and, most likely, the most aggressive of the two.  And, as others have remarked before me, Gail would have alot to over-come given the differences in weight and breast size between her and Karen.  Of course, one could always look at Karen's larger breasts as a disadvantage, since there's more for Gail to attack.

I believe these two would begin their catfight by going for each other's long, pretty hair.  Gail begins to realize she's bitten-off more than she can chew when she starts losing more of her hair than Karen.  Having born off sufficient spoils of Gail's locks, Karen attacks her breasts.  As both girls twist nipples and maul their beautiful breasts, Karen once again overwhelms Gail and Gail is forced to give in under Karen's determined assault.

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 04:33:48 PM »
Since you asked my opinion I will give it. Normally I like to know a little bit of the women's personalities and how that might effect their "fighting spirit" as that is most important in a catfight. Since all I have are their pictures and the stats of height, weight,  and bra size I surmise the following from that information:

The fight will be much closer than others before me have written. Both women will have a good chance at winning. Gail will be much sneaker and dirty. Why do I say this? Karen has been much more truthful in listing her weight. If Gail is 126 lbs than I am Raquel Welch or Ursula Andress (and I am not even female). I think their weights are quite close and so Karen does not have a great weight advantage.

In the photos it looks to me like Gail is playing like she is not quite ready to fight. But she surprises Karen, grabs her hair before the fight is supposed to start and slams her back against the wall. there she pins her while she works her body over with short but powerful punches. Karen eventually works her way out. She gets behind Gail and shoves her face first against the wall. She throws her body into Gail to squish her breasts against the wall. She applies pain with a hammerlock on Gail's right arm while pressing her into the wall.

Gail eventually escapes and the two back apart and ten go at it. It is a while and furious fight with both women taking and giving a lot of punishment. Karen ends up the winner but not because she is a lot heavier. She does it because she has more character than Gail and even though Gail is the one to cheat and initiate dirty tactics, Karen fires back tit for tat (or is it tit for tit). Gail can dish it out but can't take it as well as Karen can. She ends up sobbing and begging Karen to stop when Karen gets her in the same nasty holds Gail did to her. The foul words from Gail throughout the fight show that Gail is not the sweet innocent she tries to look like in her photos.
{alt}

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 06:59:43 PM »
Karen looks tougher and would have a significant edge is a short fight. Not too sure about her stamina though and Gail might have a chance if she wears Karen out before giving up. Nonetherless my first impression and the vote goes to Karen.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 07:13:07 PM »
Karen for sure :P

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 07:21:43 PM »
OH Myyyyy Ummm Ewa posting is breath taking... definately a stunning lady. Sorry had to comment on that.

I have to go with Gail on this one...
It just looks in a few of the photos that she has that can bring the bitch look better.
I think it would be close, yet Karen underestimating her, taken by surprise at the end, as Gail opens up, and finishes her.

Two full figured ladies going at it, how can you not like that??

Storm

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 12:38:11 AM »
Great observation, Galmour Fights! Gail probably fibbed about her weight.  Even so, you and I agree that in the end Karen would prevail.

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 06:08:47 AM »
Karen is the heavy hitter and the favorite as she puts a fast hurting on Gail but Gail can dish as much as she takes and throws Karen for a loop. Karen's size advantage helps but also hurts her as Gail wears her exhausted body down. Karen is big and strong but tired and worn after a high impact fight, so Gail takes quick advantage and smothers her unsuspectingly. To add insult to injury, Gail wraps her limbs around Karen and forces her into submission.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 06:50:01 PM »
When it comes to girls in a catfight, anything can happen. There is never a guaranteed winner. Both girls can fight, I have no doubt of this. Gail looks like she would be a very dirty and brutal fighter. I think that in the beginning she would catch Karen off guard and really put a world of hurt on her. I can see Gail going from 0 to all out in a matter of seconds. She would do anything in a fight like stomp on Karen's face, claw her eyes out, rip her hair out and even smash her face into a brick wall if she had the chance. If Karen could withstand Gail's initial attack and pull herself together then perhaps she would be strong enough to win in the end. I have no doubt that Karen is tough irl but is she tough enough to handle Gail's relentless attack in the beginning? If Gail is relentless then she beats Karen almost to death, inflicting some permanent damage to her and regretting nothing. If Gail eases up too soon and thinks that Karen is down and out before she actually is then Karen will make her pay and I bet her revenge would be just as brutal as Gail's early attack. I would love to watch this fight! These are 2 sexy, tough women who can both really fight. My gut tells me that Gail's ruthless attack in the beginning would be too much for Karen and that Karen would get hurt really bad and probably spend time in the hospital with serious injuries.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 06:16:45 PM by fantasyman »

Offline maxsgpin

• God Member
  • sgpin pleasures. queening humiliation
    • MAX SGPIN PLEASURES
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 09:38:19 PM »
Gail for me.
I'm lover of the powerful and dominant legs. gail have a pair.
To straddle, to dominate by sgpin, Gail can dominate Karen all long as she wants with these super thigs.
MaxSGPIN

Mature , granny and young catfights ending schoolgirlpin humiliation

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 07:58:33 AM »
Not knowing anything about the two women, I would have to predict that Gail takes it to Karen and gives her a good beating.  Karen appears to be a bit of an exhibitionist and, from my experience; such women usually can't back it up if called out by another woman. I agree with those who feel that Gail is not 126 lbs. While not as heavy as Karen, she does pack on more weigh and I actually think that she is in better shape than Karen and carries her weight well. Judging from the third side-by-side picture where Gail is dressed modestly, I can see, in her eyes that she would take no sass from another woman and would not be afraid to get down and dirty.

In this fight, I believe that they start with the standard standing hairpulling contest and where they pull each other around the room for several minutes until Karen is finally able to trip Gail down to the floor. It is a twisting fall and Gail ends up on top and lands several good punches to Karen’s face but is unable to hold the advantage long enough to finish her off. They begin a roll-around and take turns gaining the advantageous top position. Both of them lose their tops as they grapple on the floor and grab each other’s boobs. Finally Gail gets on top and holds the position and starts punching Karen in the head, face and chest. Karen twists on to her belly to prevent further injury to her face and Gail wails away with punches to Karen’s head, back, arm and ribs as she straddles Karen's waist. The sharp report of fist hitting firm flesh is evidence of the power of Gail’s punches. Karen, who is not in the greatest shape soon runs out of gas and covers her head and face with her hands as Gail continues to pummel her. With her fists becoming sore from the barrage of punches, Gail grabs Karen by the hair with both hands and yanks and twists Karen's head in an unnatural and painful 105 degree angle and starts hitting Karen again in the exposed right cheek and breast. Karen, already sporting a swelling and discolored left eye, is taking a real beat down but refuses to submit. Gail, in frustration, stands up, kicks Karen several times in the right buttock and thigh and then kicks her to the belly; a kick that doubles Karen up in a fetal position causing her to moan in pain.  Gail drops hard onto prone body with a loud smack. Lifting up, she brings her right knee down hard into Karen’s right thigh. She repeats the knee punch several times each time eliciting a loud painful moan from the fallen beauty. She then body slams Karen several time knocking the breath out of her. Straddling Karen's waist, Gail resumes her beat down asking for Karen submission.  Karen, stubborn and embarrassed, refuses to submit.

Rather than seeing his girlfriend beat up and risk further damage, Karen's boyfriend throws in the towel. Gail stands up and raises her arms in a well earned but surprising victory. She then bends down and relieves Karen of her panties, picked up the torn bra and presents them to her boyfriend saying: "I told you that she was all talk. She doesn’t look too tough now, does she?”

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2010, 06:21:05 PM »
I really think Mindcastle is on the right track here. I see this fight the same as he does. Well done.