News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Attorneys at War

• 3 Replies

Offline bludevil8306

Attorneys at War
« on: August 08, 2022, 06:38:21 PM »
Shortly after her graduation from the University of Mississippi law school, Gail was hired by a small but prestigious firm in Memphis. She was a staff attorney and, as such, was tasked to do a lot of the grunt work that the partners and senior associates felt was beneath them.

Although she was demure and restrained in manner Gail, put simply, was a killer. She set her sights high and began aggressively siphoning off prominent clients from other firm attorneys.  Not only was she going after clients but also, she set her sights on Dennis, one of the partners in the firm and the steady boyfriend of a senior attorney named Rhonda, a raven-haired knockout 

Rhonda like Gail was a killer but made no attempt to disguise the fact. Known in legal circles as ‘Courtroom Vixen,’ she was brash and outspoken, known to slice opponents wide open with only a few well-placed words   The two were on a collision course not only for professional reasons but also for intensely personal ones as well. Rhonda was known to literally shove around and verbally threaten other women at the firm who appeared to be overly friendly with Dennis, and these gestures alone were usually adequate means of taking care of the problem. But this catty behavior was virtual ‘catnip’ to Gail and before long  she was not only stealing clients but attempting some man-stealing as well.

On a cool November day when she knew Rhonda was going to be in house and roaming the halls, Gail made her way to Dennis’ office wearing a carefully chosen black business suit with an above the knee hemline and a jacket which made sure to show plenty of cleavage.
Since Rhonda favored a more sexually aggressive style of dress that included tight skirts short enough to flash the tops of her expensive thigh high stockings to those whose glance was quick enough, Gail decided to encase her fabulous legs in sheer nude-to-the-waist pantyhose with back seams and a pair of hot red high heels. She had guessed, rightfully so, that Dennis was a leg man, and she was more than equipped for the task. “If I get to go toe to toe with that cxnt Rhonda in front of Dennis,” Gail thought to herself, “I’ll give him a great leg show in addition to a world class catfight and ass whipping of his precious baby doll. And with some luck I can strip that whore’s expensive hosiery off her and tie her up with them and show her how a real woman treats her man!”

Minutes before she knew Rhonda would be sauntering in, she gently knocked on the door of Dennis’ office and made her way inside. She sat strategically across from him, making innocuous conversation about legal cases, while crossing and uncrossing her legs and allowing the hem of her skirt to rise slowly up across her well-proportioned thighs, making sure to include a flash or two of her lacy black thong. She watched his eyes grow eager and his smile turn into a hungry smirk. By the time the ‘Courtroom cxnt’ got there, her man would be putty in Gail’s hands. Dennis eventually came out from behind his desk and stood in front of her with his huge boner tenting the trousers of his expensive suit.

“Good gracious, Boss!” she intoned in her honey-soaked southern drawl. “It looks like some hard feelings may come between us!” And she put her hand on his impressive erection and began stroking it, growing wetter as he grew harder.

They heard the door open, and Gail knew in an instant her timing had been perfect. She rose to her feet but kept her left hand on Dennis’ throbbing cock and kept stroking. With her right hand she put a long index finger to his lips as he struggled to find something to say to his enraged girlfriend who stood a few feet away, hands clenched into hard fists. “Let us girls take care of this. And when I’m done kicking her sorry ass all over this office I’ll suck you and fuck you in ways you’ll never forget, sugar,” she purred. “Sit back and enjoy the show.” Gail turned to face Rhonda.

They slowly walked to the center of the office, their hefty tits touching, their noses only inches apart. Rhonda was dressed to the nines as always with a matching jacket and short tight skirt. Her long legs were encased in sheer black stockings and five inch black stiletto heels. Gail could make out the outline of garter straps underneath her skirt and a frilly bra beneath her gauzy blouse. Rhonda spoke through clenched teeth.
“Well, cxnt, this day has been coming for a while,” she snarled. “Guess you weren’t content stealing clients, so you had to rustle up some strange cock as well.” Rhonda pushed her tits harder against Gail’s.

“You guessed right, you fucking whore,” replied the blonde man-thief with equal contempt. Pointing to the huge boner tenting Dennis’ trousers, she said to her nemesis, “Take a good look, honey. That’s a piece of prime flesh you won’t be seeing any more after I’m done with you. He’ll never be the same after watching me beat your ass and tie you up in those expensive stockings of yours. If you have anything else to say, better speak up – it will be hard to talk with my panties stuffed in your mouth!”

Dennis quit drooling long enough to notice the contrast and similarities between the two beauties who stood before him on the brink of an explosion of feminine violence. Gail and Rhonda were both stylish but each with a rough edge, both elegant but savage. Both had big tits and long well-muscled legs and coke bottle figures.

But Rhonda was a woman who had grown up in privilege with country clubs, private schools, tennis lessons and summer houses, yet was equally as home in a bar fight as in a jury trial. She was a study in contrasts: sophisticated yet vicious, refined yet raw and sharp-edged. It wasn’t unusual to see opposing female lawyers exit contentious depositions with torn blouses, disheveled hair dos, and handprints on their cheeks.

On the other hand, Gail grew up hardscrabble in shithole trailer parks in the deep south with a single mother and had learned to survive and prosper through stealing boyfriends in her younger years and wrecking marriages as she moved on through college and law school. Like her outrageously sexy, trashy mother, she was unafraid to square off in physical confrontations with the aggrieved girlfriends and wives, the more violent the better. She lost her first cat fight in junior high school when the head cheerleader at her school braced her for flirting with her boyfriend. But following that, her record was perfect. She had a half dozen victories and had learned to punch, pull hair and rip clothes with the best of them, the prize of her fights being the men she had her eye on. Gail and her mother, only fourteen years her senior, were known in the county to mop up the floors of barrooms with their female competition as a team.

In short, both of these incredible women were extreme cat fighters. There was no quit in either of them, no backing down.

To be continued ...

Conclusion:

Dennis was shocked at what we was witnessing. The two she-cats stood toe-to-toe and slugged it out like prizefighters. No ducked heads and flailing, windmilling arms. It was all haymakers, jabs and devastating uppercuts, with nearly all the punches making solid contact. Blood sprayed from cut lips and wounded noses. Occasionally the fisticuffs would subside as Rhonda and Gail grabbed each other’s hair and jacket lapels each attempting to maneuver her opponent into a better attack position.

After five or six minutes of brawling, they tusslers clinched, each with both hands firmly implanted in the scalp of the others. They tossed each other around all corners of the office. They spit in each other’s faces. They cursed like sailors and fishwives. They insulted one another’s appearance and heritage.  The statuesque amazons shook each other like ragdolls.

Eventually Rhonda’s jacket was ripped away from her shoulders. Gail’s had lost all its buttons and hung open. The lacy, expensive bras of each battler were exposed, and they were showing signs of tiring. Soon they went to the office floor in a tight cat ball, rolling over and over, each trying to gain advantage. Dennis’s eyes grew yet wider as their skirts were soon up to their waists, and he feasted on the sight of Rhonda’s barely-there G-string and matching garter belt straining against her butt cheeks and Gail’s sexy black thong encased in her back-seamed pantyhose. Their magnificent legs snaked around each other and their even more magnificent asses strained in exertion, a sight made even more enticing by the fact that their stilettos remained on their feet. Both skirts and tops were shredded and removed and the battle continued in their expensive lingerie as they continued their floor battle.

Soon they were on their knees facing each other trading hard slaps to the face causing blood and spittle to fly across the office. The slaps were loud and percussive. They sounded like firecrackers igniting, and the fatigue of the fighters was beginning to show. Rhonda faltered for a moment, and the battle-tested she-cat from south Mississippi used her dwindling reserve of strength to drive a straight line fist square into her opponent’s face and followed it with a devastating uppercut. Rhonda fell straight back on the the carpet and Gail pressed her advantage by straddling the ‘Courtroom cxnt’, and parking her gorgeous behind on her enemy’s big tits.

With a firm grip of her left hand on Rhonda’s raven tresses, Gail used her right to bitch slap her repeatedly, first with a forehand and then with a backhand. By the time her arm wore out, Rhonda was barely conscious, the fight gone from her eyes. The blonde warrior looked over to Dennis who was himself barely conscious, the arousal from the sight of this donnybrook having overwhelmed him. Yet he had managed to pull his engorged cock from his pants, and Gail was glad to see it was at full salute.

“Hang on, big boy,” she drawled breathlessly. “Keep it high and hard for a minute, and I’ll be right with you.”

She stood to her feet still in her pantyhose and heels. She went around to Rhonda’s head and dragged her by the hair into a sitting position against one of the desks side drawers with her legs splayed out spread eagled in front of her. Gail then removed the high heel and stocking from one her vanquished foe’s legs and tied her hands behind her back. After removing the other black stocking she tied her head to a drawer pull by her long, elegant neck. Finally Gail slid Rhonda’s sweaty G-string off and stuffed it forcefully in her mouth, punctuating her victory with another couple of hard slaps to the face followed by a nasty wad of saliva from her own lips.

“Wakey, wakey, cxnt!” Gail whispered contemptuously in Rhonda’s ear. “Pay attention. I’m about to show you how we do it down in the Delta! He’s mine now, you fucking bitch!”

She sauntered over to man seated in the chair, who was once her boss but had become her slave. She knelt between his knees and went to work.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 11:47:36 PM by bludevil8306 »

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Attorneys at War
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 08:33:50 AM »
Great story! Continue please...

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 01:31:19 PM »
Great story. I have always fantasize an office catfight where both women are wearing blouses skirts and pantyhose. Let's face it not all women get along at work and once in a while it gets to the point where the only thing they agree on is meeting somewhere to settle things.
Years ago when my wife worked at a bank they had just hired a new assistant manager. From day one the two of them didn't care for each other. Over a six, seven week period things between them were heating up until at a staff meeting the other woman made a remark to my wife. My wife jumped up and got into her face. The manager had to hold back wife to calm her down.

Offline Myfordi

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 08:39:29 AM »
The kind of catfight that I really like.