News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sarah Brooke's toughest catfight?

• 53 Replies

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: Sarah Brooke's toughest catfight?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2022, 05:33:45 PM »
More wrestling than catfighting, but Sarah had to struggle a lot in this one:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/111718/25284007/cheyenne-jewel-vs-sarah-brooke-real-match-loser-gets-fucked

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2022, 06:13:09 PM »
Sarah vs. Lora:
https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/EKaZe

Absolutely worth to buy in my opinion if you want to see Sarah in a tough fight and both dishing it out and on the receiving end. Includes some very viscious breast mauling and hair pulling. A very equal fight in my opinion, Sarah not dominating.

Who's the woman watching in the preview?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2022, 06:33:00 PM »
Sarah vs. Lora:
https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/EKaZe

Absolutely worth to buy in my opinion if you want to see Sarah in a tough fight and both dishing it out and on the receiving end. Includes some very viscious breast mauling and hair pulling. A very equal fight in my opinion, Sarah not dominating.

Who's the woman watching in the preview?
Paisley Prince.
She does wrestling over at APL plus she has her own store at C4S. I just purchased the Lora/Sarah catfight as of this writing I haven't watched it yet but I've heard good things.  There's already one thing I've been told about the fight that I'm not too happy about >:( HOPEFULLY the action itself will make up for.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2023, 04:05:37 PM »
Lyric Layne gave her a tough fight.

Shame there wasn't a rematch.
Yes, lyric has a very high pain threshold. And Sarah couldn't get her to give up. Although they certainly have different weight categories. And lyric is also not an ordinary fighter.I love all the fights lyric and Tam. It's a pity not one producer did not propose to Tam.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2023, 07:40:44 PM »
Would love to see sara take on some of the best from the UK, maybe pandora from Catz review ?

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2023, 01:17:47 AM »
Im still surprised a rematch with lexi never happened

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2023, 05:09:57 AM »
Did Sarah Brooke ever catfight in the uk?

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2023, 01:30:57 PM »
Lyric Layne gave her a tough fight.

Shame there wasn't a rematch.

Like to see this ... what producer was this for  ? 

Offline Bunpbner-man-22

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2023, 04:11:45 PM »
Charlie faced Mila in a ring. Scripted and fake. A Charlie vs Lora Cross or Carmilla catfight would be awesome. BTW, I still contend that Charlie was Sarah’ toughest opponent and would have beaten her good.

She faced Megan Jones in 2 scripted matches.  One for Mountain Mayhem and another outfit that I can’t think of.  Both were scripted.  Charlie won the mountain mayhem one and Megan won the other.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2023, 12:19:01 PM »
Did Sarah Brooke ever catfight in the uk?
Nope and I don't think she's ever filmed anything outside the US. Fans wanted to sponsor a catfight between her and Pamela from FCS, but could not get them on the same continent.

At this point it feels like Sarah is more interested in producing than doing competitive catfights anymore. It's been quite a while (Lara Cross at SF?) since she was in a real one.

The risks of injury get worse with age. Dental issues,  back problems etc. Shame she never fought girls from bitchfights uk or dww

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2023, 06:46:49 PM »
Charlie faced Mila in a ring. Scripted and fake. A Charlie vs Lora Cross or Carmilla catfight would be awesome. BTW, I still contend that Charlie was Sarah’ toughest opponent and would have beaten her good.

Would have beaten her ... if not for what , her quitting ???

You cant win if you quit  ::). Nobody stopped the fight , Charle threw in the towel herself because she was fading and Sarah was coming on stronger. Just like with Lexie ... Sarah took their best and wasn't stopping.  I'm not saying Sarah wasn't getting roughed up ... just that it wasn't enough to stop her and both girls knew they didn't have what it took to beat her, so both bailed out early.

Yeah, Sarah does seem to have the producers in her corner more ( the Lora Cross 'win' for sure ) but not with Charlie or Lexie. They quit  on their own.  When have you seen a fighter ahead on the cards quit in the sixth round and because he  or she   was ahead at that point, be declared the winner ?  Come on ....  ::)

Lexie and Charlie both quit before they were handed the loss by Sarah personally.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2023, 12:07:07 AM »

Would have beaten her ... if not for what , her quitting ???

You cant win if you quit  ::). Nobody stopped the fight , Charle threw in the towel herself because she was fading and Sarah was coming on stronger. Just like with Lexie ... Sarah took their best and wasn't stopping.  I'm not saying Sarah wasn't getting roughed up ... just that it wasn't enough to stop her and both girls knew they didn't have what it took to beat her, so both bailed out early.

Yeah, Sarah does seem to have the producers in her corner more ( the Lora Cross 'win' for sure ) but not with Charlie or Lexie. They quit  on their own.  When have you seen a fighter ahead on the cards quit in the sixth round and because he  or she   was ahead at that point, be declared the winner ?  Come on ....  ::)

Lexie and Charlie both quit before they were handed the loss by Sarah personally.

Maybe the girls were afraid of permanently injuring sarah brooke. Lexi kicked her ass. Charlie was giving her trouble too

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2023, 01:19:54 AM »
 Lexie QUIT ...  Charlie QUIT ....   You can not be declared the winner win when you quit.

They couldn't keep Sarah down when they were fresh and with Charlie not being able to catch her breath because she wasn't conditioned.  Lexie nearly shit herself when she saw Sarah get back up after she delivered 7-8 hard KO slaps and thought she put her away - but didn't.  :o    When Sarah got up and came right back at her, Lexie  figured she'd take the easy loss and quit rather than have her ass handed to her with it being recorded for the Cat Fight market.   

If any body deserves a rematch with Sarah ... one Sarah wouldn't be crazy about I don't think ... would be Lora Cross. If that one went the distance -  which was a bullshit decision to stop it -  Lora might have taken it later on.  Lora didn't seem the least bit fatigued when they stopped it ... and Sarah seemed to be the one relieved about it being stopped.

How this fight ended has me thinking it was rigged from the start to go in Sarah's favor.  If it wasn't the ridiculous 'biting' excuse , they had more they were ready to use. Maybe keeping Sarah's winning streak alive would make them more money in future matches at the time. Who knows ... ?

I'm just  calling them the way I see them ... and I'm a Sarah fan ! :P

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2024, 06:32:50 AM »
Lexie QUIT ...  Charlie QUIT ....   You can not be declared the winner win when you quit.

They couldn't keep Sarah down when they were fresh and with Charlie not being able to catch her breath because she wasn't conditioned.  Lexie nearly shit herself when she saw Sarah get back up after she delivered 7-8 hard KO slaps and thought she put her away - but didn't.  :o    When Sarah got up and came right back at her, Lexie  figured she'd take the easy loss and quit rather than have her ass handed to her with it being recorded for the Cat Fight market.   

If any body deserves a rematch with Sarah ... one Sarah wouldn't be crazy about I don't think ... would be Lora Cross. If that one went the distance -  which was a bullshit decision to stop it -  Lora might have taken it later on.  Lora didn't seem the least bit fatigued when they stopped it ... and Sarah seemed to be the one relieved about it being stopped.

How this fight ended has me thinking it was rigged from the start to go in Sarah's favor.  If it wasn't the ridiculous 'biting' excuse , they had more they were ready to use. Maybe keeping Sarah's winning streak alive would make them more money in future matches at the time. Who knows ... ?

I'm just  calling them the way I see them ... and I'm a Sarah fan ! :P

I honestly do wonder why we havent had a lora cross vs sarah brooke  rematch.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2024, 03:55:08 AM »
Even tho Sarah beat Harleen from We Bring It, those fights look tough.