News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wendy vs Nichola (busty catfight between feisty wife & feisty attractive woman)

• 12 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Scroll down for photos of Wendy & Nichola.

Please indicate which woman you think would be the better catfighter by posting a reply in this message thread indicating either WENDY OR NICHOLA. If you wish, you can also add a few comments on why you think one of these women is better than the other in a catfight.

Thanks

INTRODUCTION

Due to the tremendous success of the Karen vs. Gail catfight message thread:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,10431.0.html

...which featured two real life girlfriends being put up against each other to see who the forum members thought would win by posting a message indicating their preference; I have now found two more real life girls who are prepared to do battle with each other.

This catfight matchup originates from numerous conversations a guy has had with his wife about her catfighting another woman he admits to finding attractive. The husband loves the way his wife reacts every time this conversation comes up as she genuinely becomes very competitive in her comments about her rival and genuinely would want to get into a catfight with her to prove to her husband she could take her.

WENDY

The wife is Wendy, a sexy attractive beautifully long haired busty blonde who takes pride in being the only woman in her husband's eye. Wendy is sociable, fun, outgoing, intelligent, and friendly in her personality. However, Wendy can be a very different type of female if she perceives a woman as flirting with her husband, or if her husband expresses an attraction towards another female. Wendy can become jealous, spiteful, aggressive, emotional, and argumentative towards another female if she perceives her as a rival to herself for her husband's attention.

Wendy, although not having had a catfight in over 4 years now, (however, she has had a few arguments with other women in local pubs) has had 3 real catfights with other girls when she was younger, and has also had two wrestling fights with other women at parties she has attended. Impressively, Wendy has told her husband that she won all three of her real catfights, and her husband has watched her take on two girls in two separate fun wrestling matches at parties that resulted in Wendy beating both girls by pinning them down to win the match. In one of these wrestling matches, the boyfriend of the woman who was fighting Wendy was very confident his girl could take Wendy due to his girlfriend being taller and bigger than Wendy, he became increasingly angry as he watched Wendy get the better of his girlfriend and shouted at his girlfriend to fight harder as they wrestled. It was Wendy who won the match in the end by dominantly pinning her opponent down; making her husband extremely proud of her, and pissing off her female opponent's boyfriend. Her husband often proudly tells people how his wife Wendy has won two wrestling matches at parties against other women, to which Wendy always responds by proudly raising both her arms with clenched fists in a classic victory pose and saying something like: "I am the winner".

Wendy loves to impress her husband; she is pretty, feisty, and impressively large breasted with a 36D firm bust. She prides herself on being competitive and being able to handle herself in a fight, she is fiercely jealous and can become emotionally nasty if provoked; especially under the influence of alcohol.

NICHOLA

Nichola is a very sexy and impressive looking busty blonde female that Wendy's husband knows and has admitted an attraction towards. Nichola is a very attractive and sexy woman, who has a warm and friendly personality with people she meets and who are her friends. However, Nichola also has a well known reputation for being argumentative and aggressive when under the influence of alcohol with people who provoke her. She also has an impressive reputation for being a good fighter and has had numerous real catfights over the years with women who have got into arguments with her or some who she has taken a dislike to and started a catfight with them.

It's been 4 years since Nichola's last catfight, but, like Wendy, she has been in quite a few heated arguments with other women in local pubs when someone has said something about her and she has confronted them.

Nichola loves to dress fashionably and takes great pride in choosing clothing that enhances her very impressive 36D bust which she takes great pride in showing off when guys are around. Nichola is confident, sociable, not too intelligent it has to be said, but friendly and warm. However, after drinking alcohol, Nichola can be a bit of a bitch, she can become irrational, emotional and very aggressive and confrontational if something pisses her off.

Nichola is one of those women who is  actually proud of her fighting skills. She always maintains that it is other girls who start fights with her and she is only defending herself, but several people who know her are aware that once she's had a few drinks, it's sometimes, (not always) Nichola who has been known to start catfights with other girls and cause trouble. Nichola knows how to fight, she knows how to punch, and has absolutely no problem in utilising any dirty tactic in order to ensure she wins a fight. Nichola is admittedly proud of how good a fighter she is, and definitely knows how to fight rough and dirty in order to humiliate her opponent and win.

CONCLUSION AND VOTE

So there we have it, a sexy busty confident blonde wife called Wendy who has been in real catfights and wrestling matches, all of which she has won, who is fiercely jealous, intensely competitive and loves to show off to her husband who is also proud of his wife's ability to beat other women in fights.

Or beautiful and sexy Nichola, the busty and attractive feisty minx who Wendy's husband has admitted being attracted to for not only her looks, but for her reputation of having impressive catfighting skills too.

It would be difficult to imagine either of these two women giving up in a catfight to allow the other woman to win. Both are fiercely competitive, emotionally irrational and spitefully bitter when provoked, aggressive and dirty when in a fight, doing absolutely anything in order to ensure defeating their female rival in order to prove they are better.

But which one of these sexy real life girls would win if they had a catfight with each other?

Please choose who you think would be the better catfighter by indicating either WENDY or NICHOLA in a reply post below, and if you wish adding a comment on why you think your preferred woman would be better than her rival in this catfight matchup.

Thanks

{alt}                   {alt}
{alt}  {alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:09:39 AM by pollman »

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Nicola prevails thanks to being faster and having a better strenght IMO. Wendy might be able to have the upper hand early on, but I don't think Nicola would go down easily and the longer the fight goes, the bigger Nicola's chances get.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Wendy takes Nicola. I disagree with Vasago even though he has a good eye for catfights. I am not sure why he thinks Nicola is faster and stronger than Wendy. Wendy is shorter by an inch which is usually an advantage in a wrestling/catfight and could make her faster. Neither looks very fit in the photos and I doubt if either is very fast. Nicola's arms look a little more toned but not my much and it is hard to tell. So I will grain Vasago she is somewhat stronger for argument's sake.  But the statistics tell another story abut fitness. Wendy weights 128 pounds to Nicola's 136 pounds. At their heights this gives Wendy a BMI of 23.5 and Nicola a BMI of 24.1 which makes Wendy a little more fit.

I would conclude that physically their is not a lot of difference between the two to give any edge of one over the other. So it comes down to mental attitude. Here Wendy prevails. She is fighting for her husband while Nicola is merely fighting for a little flirtatious fun. She may not even like Wendy's husband as it is lust on Wendy's husband part and they aren't even having an affair. Or so I gathered from the background information. When the fight goes on long and hard with neither gaining a great advantage and both becoming exhausted, it is Wendy's heart that will keep her going longer and harder. I see her sitting on Nicola's pudgy belly and choking her until she either goes under or gives up. Probably the former as Nicola most likely won't give up through sheer power of pride.

Afterward Wendy again raises her arms in triumph as she steps on the supine Nicola
s breasts. Wendy is beaming and her husband is overjoyed. Some other guys rush to Nicola's aid hoping to get to first base or maybe even round the corner with her.
{alt}

Offline rawhide

• God Member
Catching Nicola flirting with her husband, Wendy walks up to her and, without any preliminaries, gives Nicola a tremendous, back-hand slap across the face, causing her to stagger backwards. Angered by the sting and force of Wendy's well-delivered slap, Nicola returns the favor with equal enthusiasm.  A slap-fest ensues between the two.

Changing tactics, Nicola goes for Wendy's 36-Ds, grabbing two huge handfuls of her firm breasts.  Wendy is only too glad to go for Nicola's equally impressive 36-Ds.  For minutes, they maul their antagonist's breasts until Wendy decides to so some nipple twisting. Nicloa is happy to oblige, and they engage in a painful titty-twisting contest.

Feeling as though she is beginning to lose the advantage,  Nicola grabs a handful of Wendy's thicker, longer, and prettier blonde hair.  Since Nicola's hair is thinner and shorter than her own, Wendy knows Nicola can't afford to have much of her hair pulled out by the roots, so Wendy starts tearing at it with wild abandon.  Soon, many strands of Nicola's hair are lying on the floor while Wendy's hair has sufffered much less damage.  Taking Nicola by two handfuls of hair, Wendy throws her to the floor, tearing out both handfuls in the process.  Tossing aside her battle trophies, Wendy leaps on top of Nicola and gets her in a school-girl pin.  In a final display of dominance, Wendy gathers her long blonde hair together and slowly drags it back and forth across Nicola's face, as Nicola reluctantly gives in.

Online JackCatFan

I go with Nicola for this one. She looks way more catty and although it's a match-up physically, I can only see one winner in this one.

I think Wendy will give it a good go, with her anger carrying her through for longer than expected. Once the adrenaline wears off, look for the more experienced and nasty cat to come on strong and get the win.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Wow, I am really having a hard tome deciding who wins this fight. I have no doubt it would be a good one for sure. Both girls get hurt bad, of that I have no doubt. In the end I guess I will pick Nichola to squeak out a narrow, and I mean narrow victory. She wins because she is drinking and does not feel the pain as much as Wendy. She finishes Wendy off with a stomp to the back of the head when Wendy is already on the ground face first. Wendy's face smashes into the pavement, busting her nose and several of her teeth. This is too much for Wendy and she is defeated but she put up one hell of a fight.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Wendy & her husband are at a local pub having a really good time when who shows up but Nichola & Nichola is wearing a really short white minidress with high heels & stockings & every man in the bar was having taking their eyes off of her, & that includes Wendy's husband. Wendy who is dress in a yellow minidress, high heels & stockings is getting angrier & angrier as the night goes on & she drinks more & more & at one point she gets up from the booth they are sitting at & in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear, she says, "if you don't stop looking at that ugly bleached blond whore I'll knock the shit out of her & teach her a fuckin lesson she'll never forget," & she storms off to the bathroom.

Wendy returns from the bathroom & she see's Nichola sitting right next to her husband, hanging all over him & acting really flirtatious. Nichola is so busy trying to seduce Wendy's husband that neigher of them notice as Wendy walks up right behind them. She arrived just in time to hear Nichola, who has had quite a few drinks also say, "your wife has a big fuckin mouth. How would you like me to knock the shit out of her & then I'll take you home & show you how it feels to be with a real woman." Wendy is angry & she walks right around to face Nichola & she puts her hands on her hips & says, "what was that." Nichola gets this nasty little smile right across her face as she looks up at Wendy & says "I'm having a fuckin conversation with this hot, sexy man you fat cow, so why don't you just get out of here & stop humiliating yourself." By now it seems like everyone in the crowded pub has stopped what they were doing & is looking, & a man at the bar yells "fight, fight two girls."

Wendy is just standing there, her face is getting redder & redder until she leans over & she wraps her hands right through Nichola's hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair & Nichola screams "aaahhh," as Wendy drags her right off of the bench & onto the acrylic tile foor of the pub screaming, "you don't know just how long I'v been waiting for this Nichola you ugly, pathetic whore. I'm going to knock the shit out of you over & over again & then I'll humiliate you bitch. I'll humiliate you so bad you'll never show your face around my husband or any of these people again." Wendy still has her hands laced through Nichola's hair & she takes the sharp point of her right high heel & she kicks Nichola "boom," right in her ribs.

Nichola groans & it looks like she is going to put her hands to her aching side, but suddenly she wraps her arms around Wendy's legs & she tackles her to the ground, & Wendy screams, "aahh," as she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang. A crowd has made a circle around the two woman & they're cheering. Nichola leaps onto Wendy, shoving her shoulders back, she knocks Wendy flat out on her back, but as Nichola leans forward grabbing at Wendy's arms, Wendy sends her right fist plowing uppercut "bang," right into Nichola's jaw, & you can hear Nichola's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air & Wendy bucks & kicks & she manages to knock Nichola right off of her.

Slowly the two woman get to their feet. Nichola raises her fists up screaming, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you Wendy, I'm going to black your eyes & break your fuckin nose & punch all of your teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours & then after I kick your ass, I'll make you my slave. I'll make you do whatever I tell you to do." Wendy raises her fists up too & the two woman just stand there in the middle of the pub, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to beat the fuckin shit out of the other woman & send her home totally humiliated & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight.

They start to circle eachother, checking eachother out until Nichola goes after Wendy with her left fist, but as Wendy raises up to block her punch, Nichola sends her right fist plowing full force "bang," right into Wendy's nose, swinging Wendy's head back from the full force of her hard punch. Then with her left fist she hits her, she sends it pounding "bam," right into Wendy's right eye. Instantly Wendy's eye starts to turn pink & get all puffy. Nichola pulls her right fist back to punch Nichola again, but Wendy is enraged, her face is beet red & she goes plowing into Nichola, full force, & Nichola isn't ready for her. She grabs her dress with both of her hands & she shoves her back hard. Nichola is caught totally off guard & her dress rips right off of her body in Wendy's hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. Nichola is just standing there, her huge sexy white bra & little white lace panties  are exposed in front of everyone, & now the crowd is really cheering.

Wendy goes after Nichola again. She grabs her by her hair with both of her hands & she shoves her back until "boom," her body hits the brick wall of the pub hard & "bang," her head does too. She bounces Nichola's head against the hard brick wall & she jerks her head forward. Then she shoves her head back hard "bang," right into the wall again. Wendy is infuriated & she jerks Nichola's head forward, screaming right in her shocked face, "I'm going to crack your skull open you whore bitch, & then I'll sit right on that big fuckin mouth of yours & I'll show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic whore you really are Nichola." Nichola raises her right knee up "boom," right into Wendy's stomach. "ooofff," she knocks some of the air out of Wendy & Wendy's eyes almost bulge out of her head as she lets go of Nichola's hair & she grabs her aching belly & leans forward backing away from Nichola.

Nichola goes after Wendy & Nichola really knows how to fist fight. She swings her right fist back & then she sends it swinging up & she smashes it full force "bang," uppercut right into Wendy's jaw. You can hear Wendy's teeth knock together & chatter in her fuckin head as her head swings strait up in the air & Wendy is seeing stars as she's stood strait up on her feet. Nichola pounds her right fist "boom," right into the rounded bowl of Wendy's fat cow stomach again. "ooofff," she smashes the air out of Wendy, & now Wendy is really coughing & gasping for air.  Nichola grabs Wendy's hair with both of her hands & she wrenches her head right up. Then quickly she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee & Wendy's jaw smashes "bang," right into Nichola's rising knee, & you can hear Wendy's teeth bang together & rattle in her fuckin head as her head swings up, but Nicola still has her hands laced through Wendy's hair, &

Wendy isn't prepared for how crazy Nichola is. Nichola starts jerking Wendy's head up & shoving it down. She's "bang, bang, bang, bang," bouncing Wendy's jaw off of her rising knee over & over again & now Wendy is really starting to see fuckin stars, & her eyes start swimming around in her head. Nichola is knocking Wendy silly, & Wendy's legs are getting more & more wobbly. Nichola just keeps on "bang, bang, bang, bang," bashing her jaw into her rising knee again & again until Wendy's eyes roll right back in her head & Wendy is flopping around like a limp little rag doll In Nichola's hands, & when Nichola lets go of Wendy's hair, Wendy falls right over onto the ground out cold. Nichola knocks Wendy unconscious, & Wendy is just lying there, her chest is heaving up & down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.

Nichola sits down right on Wendy's stomach & she takes the open palm of her right hand & she slaps Wendy "bam," hard right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her "bam," backhand right across the other side of her face swinging her head back in the other direction. Nichola starts slapping Wendy's face forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth screaming, "wake up Wendy, wake up you fat cow, I'm not even finished with you yet." She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking her face, until she slaps Wendy back awake. She smacks Wendy right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing, & when Wendy's eyes blink open, Wendy is slapped so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more, & then she recognizes Nichola, & she realizes that Nichola has just beat the shit out of her.

Nichola screams, "that's right bitch, you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up & humiliate me in front of your husband & all of these people, but you were fuckin wrong. You're not as tough as you thought you were. I beat you up Wendy. I knocked the shit out of you, you stupid fat cow, & now i'm going to humiliate you. I'm going to make a fuckin fool out of you over & over again right in front of your husband & all of these people." Wendy is dazed & she cry's out, "please stop," but Nichola has been waiting a long time now to knock this fat cow silly & she's not going to fuckin stop." Nichola starts screaming, "alright, bitch, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you're my slave. Tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do." Feebly Wendy starts bucking & kicking & she cry's out, "no, never, get off of me."

Nichola grows visibly angry & she gets up off of Wendy. Then she leans down & she wraps her hands through Wendy's hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair, & Wendy screams, "aahh," from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head as Nichola drags her standing strait up on her wobbly, rubbery legs. Nichola lets go of Wendy's hair & she grabs her dress with her left hand & she balls her right fist up hard & tight & she sends it plowing full force "bang," right into Wendy's nose, swinging Wendy's head back. Nichola screams, "are you going to say it whore, or do I really have to knock your fuckin face in."  Wendy cry's out, "no, stop." Nichola starts  jerking Wendy forward into her fist. She's "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Wendy's nose wit her fist. She's throttling this fat fuckin whore's face over & over again & blood starts rolling from Wendy's nose & Wendy cry's out,m "stop, I'm bleeding," but Nichola really doesn't care. She just keeps on bashing Wendy's nose in until blood is gushing from her nose.

Wendy is starting to realize that she isn't prepared for how crazy Nichola is & she decides that she's had enough. Desperately she starts crying out, "enough, please enough, you win." Nichola jerks Wendy forward & she grabs her dress with her right hand too & she shoves Wendy back hard, & Wendy's dress rips right off of her body in Nichola's hands as Wendy goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until "boom," her body hits the brick wall, & "bang," her head does too. Wendy is just standing there with blood gushing from her nose, rolling down her chin & spotting on her huge, sexy white push up bra, & her little white lace panties are exposed in front of everyone, & now the crowd is really cheering. Nichola screams, "how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough Wendy you pathetic fat cow. I'll tell you when you had enough. You started this Wendy. You thought you were so fuckin tough. you thought you were going to beat me up & make a fool out of me. Now i'm going to make you my slave, & from now on whore, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me."

Wendy has never been beat up or humiliated like this before & desperately she starts crying out, "honey, help me, someone please help me," but no one would move a fuckin inch to help this pathetic fat cow, they all just stand there & watch as Nichola starts beating her up again. Nichola grabs Wendy's bra & she pulls it down & Wendy's huge blood stained bra is hanging over her stomach. Nichola screams, "no one is going to help you cow. Everyone is enjoying watching me beat the shit out of you. Everyone is really going to enjoy when I humiliate you over & over again." Nichola raises her fists up like a man screaming, "now i'm going to punch those fat cow tits of your black & blue Wendy." Nichola raises her fists up like a man & she starts pummeling Wendy's breasts. Right fist, "bam," left breast, left fist "bam," right breast, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth, she's using Wendy's big fat cow titties as punching bags. Feebly Wendy is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, "stop, please stop, I'm begging you," but Nichola is really starting to get off on beating the shit out of Wendy & she really wants to make a fuckin fool out of this fat cow, & she just keeps pounding her tits until Wendy's tits swell up & turn all black & blue.

Nichola screams, "you better tell everyone your my slave cow, you better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do, or I'll really knock the fuckin shit out of you." Tears start to roll from Wendy's eyes & desperately she starts crying out, "please Nichola, you win, I'm begging you, enough." Nichola balls her right fist up hard & tight & she smashes Wendy "bang," right in her nose & you can hear the bone of her nose break, & the silence. blood is dripping from Wendy's nose, & the crowd has gone totally silent. The only sound you can hear is Wendy crying like a baby & she cry's out "alright Nichola, I'm your slave." Nichola loses her temper, her face turns beet red & she grabs Wendy's hair with her right hand & she pulls Wendy down onto her hands & knee's on the ground. Wendy screams "aahh," in pain as Nichola starts dragging her across the acrylic tile floor on her hands & knee's by her fuckin hair,

Nichola drags Wendy right over to a chair & she lets go of Wendy's hair & she grabs her panties & she rips them right off of her body. Nichola throws Wendy's panties on the floor & then she grabs Wendy's hair as she sits down on the chair & she pulls Wendy right across her lap. Wendy is crying like a little girl as Nichola laughs & says, "now I'm going to teach you how to be obedient to your Mistress you pathetic fat cow." Nichola starts spanking Wendy's ass, "bam, bam, bam, bam," first her left cheek, & then "bam, bam, bam, bam," her right cheek. She's smacking her open palm of her hand hard over & over again on Wendy's ass cheeks, & Wendy's ass is starting to turn pink & then red. Nichola screams "get it through your head whore, you're my slave, you're my fuckin slave, & you're going to do whatever you're Mistress tells you to do, right Wendy."

Wendy is crying & feebly she cry's out, "yes." Nichola starts spanking her even harder "bam, bam, bam, bam," screaming, "I told you to refer to me as Mistress when you speak to me. didn't I."  Wendy's ass is getting redder & redder & its starting to get all puffy & Wendy cry's out at the top of her lungs "yes Mistress, yes Mistress." Nichola screams, "now tell everyone you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do."  the crowd is going crazy as Nichola just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam,"  smacking her ass again & again & now Wendy's ass is starting to get all swollen & puffy & its starting to turn all black & purple & blue & there are bloody red welt marks right across her ass.

Wendy is totally humiliated & tears are streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood & her black eye make up & its dripping into a puddle on the acrylic tile floor right below Wendy's face, & Wendy is totally scared & submissive to Nichola & she cry's out at the top of her lungs, "I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do." Nichola is laughing at Wendy, everyone is laughing at Wendy as Nichola shoves Wendy off of her lap & onto the floor screaming, "get on your hands & knee's slave." Nichola stands up & nice & sexy like a fuckin stripper she lowers her own panties & then she sits back down on the chair screaming, "now Wendy you pathetic fat cow, now you're going to show your husband & all of these people just what a stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow you really are. Now let me hear you moo."

Nichole is in complete control of Wendy now & Wendy wouldn't dare disobey Nichole & at the top of her lungs she cry's out "moo." Nichole is laughing & she screams, "that's right cow, & keep mooing until I say you can stop." Wendy is "moo, moo, mooing like a cow over & over again at the top of her lungs. Nichole grabs Wendy's hair as she spreads her legs open screaming, "look at it Wendy, look at my cxnt you stupid, pathetic fat cow. Now you're going to moo right into my wet hot pussy." she pulls Wendy forward & Wendy is "moo, moo, mooing like a cow as her lips start rubbing right up against Nichola's wet, hot pussy. Nichole screams, "stick your tongue into me & lick me out you stupid, fat cow." Wendy sticks her tongue right into Nichola's wet, hot pussy & Nichole starts "ooohhh, ooohhh, ooohhh," coming right on her lips screaming, "look at you pathetic fat cow wife now babe." "MMMMMOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOO

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
I loved this version of the fight. Awesome!!!

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
This is a very difficult catfight to call a winner I will admit as both girls are equal on several counts. I'd say both Wendy and Nichola are as violent as each other, both have equal nasty tempers when provoked, neither girl is a girlie fighter and instead they'd go all out out to fuck the other woman up in a catfight, both women have personalities that would push them to never back down, both girls would be focussed on hurting each other as much as possible, both women would have absolutely zero respect for their opponent and if anything go beyond what was necessary to seriously hurt, humiliate and cause pain towards their opponent.

How do you choose one woman when both are so brutally nasty in their temperament and ability to fight?

In reality, a fight between these two girls would probably be split up before you found out who was the better fighter as there would be no early quick win when female personalities like Wendy and Nichola come face to face in a fight.

The result of a catfight between Wendy and Nichola due to being extremely closely matched in fight capability would be a long determined brutally nasty and increasingly bad tempered fight. Usually either Wendy or Nichola would have a sense of superiority and confidence with their bust size over their smaller breasted opponent, but in this case both girls are impressively busty and sexy. I think Nichola would however have an edge in the confidence stakes over Wendy. Nichola is far more flirty and confident about her looks in that respect, however this would only result in Wendy becoming envious and bitter, provoking very bad tempered spiteful tactics against Nichola.

Although girls like these would favour punching, especially going for punches to the face all the time. It's inevitable that viscous desperate hair pulling would ensue pretty early on in the fight as both Wendy and Nichola grab fistfuls of each other's long blonde hair and seriously rip and tear at it resulting in Wendy losing some big clumps of hair and also Nichola painfully losing a lot of her long hair as Wendy yanks at it hard.

Wendy has the motivation of proving her excellent ability as a catfighter to her husband who definitely would be watching if these two ever fought each other. Wendy would be very spurred on and get really nasty as she fought Nichola to make sure she fucked up Nichola doing anything to ensure she won the fight and proudly prove yet again, to her husband, that she is a better woman than her opponent. If Nichola knew of this, it would only motivate her to cruelly attempt to fuck Wendy up whilst her husband watched. In fact, due to Nichola's personality, she'd get a massive kick out of taking down a wife of a husband whilst he watched if she knew the wife was attempting to show of. Nichola is the type of woman who would see that scenario and do anything she could to humiliate the wife in front of the husband. Nichola likes the idea of impressing the husband more than his wife could.

In real life it could go either way, it may probably be decided by a stray hard punch knocking one of these women senseless in which case the other woman would capitalise on this hard punch and move in for the kill and finish the fight with a cruel and comprehensive beating of the other woman whilst she was dazed.

But if I had to call this very even fight, and I was forced to pick one woman, I know both Wendy and Nichola would be brutally cruel to each other, scratching each other's faces, ripping hair out, head butting, hard punching. Their faces would be a mess. But possibly Wendy would be so so nasty as to force Nichola to submit at some point with extreme cruel brutality such as grabbing Nichola by the throat, digging her nails in and choking her until the fight had to be split up due to Nichola losing consciousness.

This is exactly what would happen between these two hellcats, neither would give up in any scenario. It would take one of them to either knock the other out or choke the hell out of her to end the catfight. Nichola could do that with no problem to Wendy, but I'm putting my money on feisty little Wendy the proud wife to do whatever it would take to finally put Nichola out of the fight by some cruel intentional injury that would prevent her from continuing the fight and lose, leaving Wendy as the dishevelled but proud winner.

{alt}
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 10:23:48 AM by pollman »

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Good fight, put my money Nicola. Not to much though it looks like i could easily lose it all.

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
Wendy gets a scare but comes back to teach Nichola not to go after her husband.

Wendy and her husband are sitting at the bar. Her husband is proudly telling the bartender how his wife has been in two fights and won them. He laments the fact that it has been over four years since her last fight. He wonders if she can still handle herself in a fight. He whispers to the bartender that she isn't quite in the same shape she was in four years ago.

Nichola is eavesdropping on the conversation. She has the hots for Wendy's husband. It has also been four years since her last fight and she feels she is overdue for another good one. There is a gap in the bar stools to the right of Wendy's husband. Nichola sidles up with a sway of the hips. She says loudly enough for Wendy to hear. "Oh really, your wife won a couple of fights? You're putting us on. The fat pig doesn't look like she could win a fight in her life. Bet a big hunk like you would like to see what a real woman is like, not that sack of potatoes beside you."

Wendy leaped off her stool and got between Nichola and her husband. "Go away little girl or get your fat ass handed to you. I'd fight you but I never hit a pregnant lady. Oops, my apologies for calling you a lady." Wendy pushes Nichola on shoulders to force her back.

Nichola steps back and it appears she isn't going to fight Wendy.Wendy turns back to face her husband. "Sorry, honey, but the chicken doesn't seem to want to fight me."

"That's what you think!" Wendy hears but before she can turn around Nichola sinks her sharp nails into Wendy's fleshy upper arms. Seems Nichola was just biding her time. She figured why attack from the front when you can do it from the rear. Nichola curls her fingers in even harder. Her nails pierce Wendy's skin and as Wendy struggles to get free they leave deeper gashes.

"Let go you coward. No fair attacking from behind. Let go or I'll thrash you within an inch of your life when I get free" Wendy snarls at Nichola. "You ain't gonna get free you cow." Nichola yells back. Wendy and Nichola struggle. Nichola cannot hold Wendy in one spot but she has too good a grip on Wendy's arms for Wendy to get free. Wendy kicks back. The pain on Nichola's shins causes her to wince and give a little squeal. Nichola kicks the toes of her shoes into Wendy's calves. which causes more pain to Wendy.

Wendy and Nichola stumble around still traded kicks to the shins and calves. Nichola is able to turn Wendy and force her up against the bar. She pushes hard on Wendy to squash her breasts against the edge of the bar. Wendy is cursing at Nichola but cannot get out of Nichola's grip. Nichola lets go of Wendy's left arm and grabs Wendy's hair with her left hand. She first forces Wendy's face against the bar where is rocks it back and forth. Then she yanks Wendy's head back. At the same time Nichola lets go of Wendy's other arm and wraps her right arm around her throat. Nichola grabs her right wrist with her other hand and pulls the crook of her elbow into Wendy's throat.  "Look at your stupid wife, I told you she could fight."

Wendy is in a panic as Nichola starts to choke her. With one hand she tries to prey Nichola's arms apart. She inserts the other hand under Nichola's forearm in an attempt to lessen the pressure on her throat. Nichola pulls Wendy backwards as she chokes her, leaning back to apply full force. They trip and go down with Wendy lying on top of Nichola with Nichola lying on her back. Nichola shows she has been in a fight or two before and knows exactly what to do. She spreads her legs around Wendy's waist and locks them in a scissors. Nichola stretches and arcs Wendy's body in her scissors by pulling back her throat even further in the choke hold.

Wendy's position looks hopeless. She is close to loosing her first fight and a one-sided fight at that. She doesn't know which hurts more, the squeezing between Nichola's big thighs or the stretching of her body, not to mention that she can't breathe. But Wendy is crafty if nothing else. She lets her body go limp and appears to go unconscious. Nichola relaxes her grip fro an instant to check Wendy out. Nichola has fallen for Wendy's trap. Wendy grabs Nichola's arms with both her hands and jerks it away before Nichola can secure her choke hold again.

Wendy is able to turn her body within the started Nichola's legs. Wendy has been in fights before also and knows a counter more or two. With great effort she gets to her knees and then stands up. Nichola's legs are still around her, causing Nichola to hang down from her on her back. Nichola reaches up and grabs Wendy's hair and pulls herself up into a guard position. Wendy gives a cruel smile as she grabs Wendy's hair and uses Nichola's hair pulling to help her lift Nichola clear off the ground.

Wendy then falls forward while simultaneously pushing Nichola down. Nichola lands on her back and the back of her head at the same time. Nichola's head is no match for the  tiled bar floor. Wendy picked Nichola up once again with great effort for as much as Nichola chided Wendy for being fat, Nichola was actually carry more extra weight around. Wendy slammed Nichola down even harder. This time Wendy made sure the back of Nichola's head hit first. Nichola not only got a severe headache she also got a minor concussion. She was groggy and her legs collapsed off of Wendy and fell to the floor.

Wendy wrapped her fingers into Nichola's hair and pulled her up. The muscles of the groggy Nichola instinctive helped her to stand to lessen the fire in her scalp, made even worse by the shocking pain on the back of her head. Wendy clumsily walked Nichola against the bar right next to her husband. She wanted her husband to get a close up view. She leaned Nichola against the bar so she cold keep her on her wobbly feet with one hand. With the other she began slapping Nichola back and forth across the face. Not satisfied that Nichola was feeling enough pain, Wendy grabbed a tall ice filled drink and splashed it in Nichola's face. Nichola awoke with a start. Wendy began slapping her across the face again and again. Hard enough to really hurt but not so hard as to knock Nichola out again. Wendy drove her fist into Nichola's belly which was pudgier than her one, although Wendy's was certainly on the flabby side. "And you have the nerve to call me flat. Oops, I forgot, I hope you aren't pregnant" Wendy said sarcastically as she slugged her again and again.

Wendy bent Nichola back over the bar so her pelvis area stuck out and her legs spread. She whipped her knee into Nichola's crotch. "Just in case you were thinking of having sex with my hubby, that will convince you otherwise." She kneed Nichola a couple of times. Then pulled her off the bar and spun her around so her back was towards the room. She held the wobbly Nichola up with her left hand as she reached as far back as she could with her right hand. Pivoting she put all her weight into a tremendous smash into Nichola's face. Nichola went over backward like a tree falling down. She bounced on the floor and then settled down completely unconscious. "So who is that can't fight?" Wendy gloated as she placed her foot on the fallen Nichola.

"Come on honey, lets find someplace private before Mr. Pile Driver loses some of his potency."
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Wendy 10 - 6 Nichola

Wendy wins!

{alt}

A very even aggressive catfight between two attractive busty blonde women who know how to fight. But in the end, it is the pretty wife Wendy who proudly shows her husband yet again, she is the better catfighter and woman, still remaining unbeaten as she strikes her cocky victory pose.

Great written contributions from everyone who wrote in this real life girls catfight message thread. Your message posts were much appreciated.

Further votes and contributions are welcome if you would like to express who you think would win in a catfight between Wendy and Nichola. Your vote will be included in the final score above, and as a result, the score will be updated.

[Score updated to include Dougie's vote below]
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 03:49:26 PM by pollman »

Offline Dougie

I believe this catfight would be hard fought.It would would be savage and brutal with both women's large melons mauled bloody and would end with Wendy facesitting her rival Nichola till she passed out.