News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!

• 102 Replies

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
Re: Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2023, 06:53:50 PM »
Standing in the completely dark room, I see the shadows and glare off the walled window but cannot see anything else, I know that bitch is in here with me, but I just don't know where, I heard not only my door shut and lock, but also the other door shut and lock, as I continue to breath in heavily, my huge breasts heaving in and our stretching the lacey fabric of my grey lingerie bra, as I hear the same voice come over the speakers, telling us to take 10 steps forward, and as soon as we do, the lights will come on, and the war is to commence!! As I think to myself, I don't know anything about this room, or where we are at, but the room must be set with laser lights that trip off certain locks and things, the doors opened and closed on their own, we are to take 10 steps and the lights will come on by themselves, and all I can think of is beating the fuck out of this bitch, so I carefully take 1, 2, 3, 4 and as I'm stepping forward, I can hear the footsteps of that bitch also, we both are taking the steps at the same time, the question is are we stepping directly towards each other, 5, 6, 7, 8, as the steps narrow down to the last 2, I hear that bitches footsteps stop, as do mine, and then, in the dark musty filled locked room, I hear that bitch speak "it's only you and me in this room cxnt!" and I respond, "yes it is BITCH, and there's only one way out, and that's to finish this fight!" and with those words, I hear that bitch take step number 9, as I do also, and then I take step number 10, and as I do, that bitch did as well, and the room explodes into red filled lighting all over, and without hesitation, that bitch and I are almost directly in front of each other only separated by a coupled feet, as we rush and lunge ar each other, our bodies collide and out huge breasts slam and mash into each other as we both instantly go for each others long hair with both sets of our hands, latching hold of each others hair from the sides, yanking twisting, screaming and slamming harder and harder into each other trying to drive the other back towards the wall!!

Our bodies colliding like two massive breasted freight trains without any breaks, as the skimpy lacey and silky bra, and thong lingerie sets we are both wearing barely cover our bodies, the loud smack of skin on skin echoes in the room, as out massive breasts explode out from the sides from mashing into each other, I twist and wrap your long dark hair in between my fingers and yank your head to the right as I try and drive my body into yours that way, only to have your yank my head to the left and you drive your body into mine trying to force my body back, as we both try and struggle and stumble about the room, I feel my small silk bra shifting and moving as my hair gets yanked and I yank your hair and head even harder, as we both try to gain advantage over the other, I back you up mashing your breasts and driving your body, as you stop me and mash into my breasts and drive my body backwards, as we each take turns yanking and swinging each others massive breasted bodies around by each others hair, screaming and cursing at each other! And as we swing around the room, im getting glimpses and glances of what this room truly is, and it seems to me that this room is a redroom of torture and pleasure, and on this particular day, it's going to be extreme torture for the both of us until one of us is in pleasurable pain being victorious!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2023, 07:07:57 PM »
 :) A good start you two

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2023, 08:51:33 PM »
Valerie you know as well as I do they aren’t silicone.   As far as this fight goes……
*clears throat*.  LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2023, 03:56:39 AM »
My hands buried deep in this blonde bitches hair, twisted, and clawing at her scalp while yanking left and right, as she yanks and claws at my scalp and head by my own dark hair, my huge NATURAL(Valarie) breasts slamming back and forth into that bitches own soft saggy breasts as we both glance away from each other while still engaging in our attacks and slamming around the room, the room that looks alot like a sex play room, or even maybe a swx torture room, as there are all kinds of painful and pleasurable toys all over the room, as well as a low platform king size bed, as I scream out, "Bitch I'm going to ruin you and make you bleed!" As you return my scream with your own at me, "Fuck YOU cxnt, we are gonna see who bleeds, and who bleeds more!" As I rip my right hand from your blonde hair, strainds of your hair between my fingers as I ball my right hand up into a fist, draw it back and start slamming it hard into your ribs and soft side of your bulging saggy mushroomed out breast, not once, as you wince and grunt, not twice, as I hear the air puff out of your mouth, but three solid hard fast punches cause you to bend to your side, letting me know that each of my punches hurt you, which sends a evil smile across my face as I quickly yank your head with my left hand back upright!! "We will see who bleeds more BITCH!"

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2023, 04:03:12 AM »
MissBustyCarolina will beat the fuck out of Scarlettrose and claim the No Mercy finish
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2023, 06:00:37 AM »
That was a hot post Scarlett!!  And the nod to Valerie about your breasts. I liked it lol

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2023, 06:54:39 AM »
I get up from my chair and start to encourage Carolina... come on Carolina! you can beat that bitch!! my breasts sway from left to right...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2023, 02:32:37 PM »
That was a hot post Scarlett!!  And the nod to Valerie about your breasts. I liked it lol
[ :)/quote]

Nice nod to Valarie. but who is it? ....
Me, I'm Valerie.  ;)

Come on Carolina
Kisses and hugs  :-*
Valerie

Ok I spelled your name wrong val erie.  I was wrong  :)

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2023, 02:54:50 PM »
My hands buried deep in this blonde bitches hair, twisted, and clawing at her scalp while yanking left and right, as she yanks and claws at my scalp and head by my own dark hair, my huge NATURAL(Valarie) breasts slamming back and forth into that bitches own soft saggy breasts as we both glance away from each other while still engaging in our attacks and slamming around the room, the room that looks alot like a sex play room, or even maybe a swx torture room, as there are all kinds of painful and pleasurable toys all over the room, as well as a low platform king size bed, as I scream out, "Bitch I'm going to ruin you and make you bleed!" As you return my scream with your own at me, "Fuck YOU cxnt, we are gonna see who bleeds, and who bleeds more!" As I rip my right hand from your blonde hair, strainds of your hair between my fingers as I ball my right hand up into a fist, draw it back and start slamming it hard into your ribs and soft side of your bulging saggy mushroomed out breast, not once, as you wince and grunt, not twice, as I hear the air puff out of your mouth, but three solid hard fast punches cause you to bend to your side, letting me know that each of my punches hurt you, which sends a evil smile across my face as I quickly yank your head with my left hand back upright!! "We will see who bleeds more BITCH!"

I yelp as my hair is ripped from my scalp, but that goes away quickly as we continue stumbling about mashing and slamming our bodies and my massive breasts into your pathetic ones, and my yelp soon turns into grunts and moans with not one, not two but three hard sharp punches to my ribs and massive mushroomed out sideboob, as you yank my head by your one arm to the side, I yank your head with both my arms hard to the same side, and I quickly jerk my head back as well as your head back, then at the same time I jerk your head forward with both my hands and jerk my head forward slamming my forehead hard into your mouth and chin with a loud THUD, my forehead crashing into your mouth sends your head snapping backwards as both my hands rip out of each side of your hair as well as your last hand ripping out of my hair as you stagger backwards, and I stumble slightly but gather myself quick enough to come at you before you regroup and I ball up both my left and right fist send my right fist hooking hard into the left side of your ribs and huge saggy left boob staggering you slightly to the right, I hear your grunt and moan as it slams into your right huge saggy boob, and before I even draw my right fist back I send my left balled up fist hooking hard into your right huge saggy boob and ribs, sending it crashing into your left huge saggy boob, and I smile as I hear your grunt and moan and stagger slightly to the left, I don't hesitate to come at you again one more sending my right fist in a vicious hard uppercut crashing into the underneath of your chin that snaps your head back as your hair flies and your huge fat boobs bounce upward, and reach to my red silk bra with both my hands and rip it completely off my massive 34L breasts freeing them as the sway and swing when I continue stepping towards you as you stagger and stumble backwards!!

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2023, 03:25:41 PM »
"I HATE YOU BITCH!!"

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2023, 03:52:47 PM »
I dare wonder what putting you two in a locked cage would be like.  A bloodbath I’m sure! But one of the hottest fights also seeing your huge breasts bouncing about clawed and squeezed and the damage you two will inflict on your faces   I never like to miss a fight with you two

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2023, 04:10:00 PM »
Well, I think Backbreakher did a pretty good job putting this poll together and I'm glad he did.  I ready through the original match and if this can be even 1/4 as savage as that one, we'll all be entertained.  Both ladies look mean and dangerous, but I had to cast my vote for Carolina in this.  But with the dislike they both have for each other, anything can happen in the next days of this poll. Let's wait and see.

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2023, 06:56:36 PM »
Both the sides of my ribs are aching as well as both my huge heavy breasts from each of your vicious hard hooks, but what I'm most concerned about is if your head butt hit my nose or mouth, because I'm not sure where I'm bleeding from yet, as I stagger backwards hard until the back of my calves and legs hit the edge of the large king-size platform bed and I stumble and fall right down onto my round full sexy ass, my huge breasts bounce heavily as my head is slumped from your nasty uppercut and I feel my lip is where the blood is coming from, as I see the drips of blood on my huge breasts, I continue to gather my thoughts and as I see you strutting bralessly forward towards me, your fat tits bouncing left to right with your right hand drawn back fist balled up again, and just as you get in reach I quickly draw my right thigh and knee upward towards my huge right breast and send my foot straight out hard kicking it into your nasty fucking pussy, THUD!! as it's music to my ears as I hear your grunt, moan and scream out in pain as you stagger first, your fat tits bouncing then you drop to your knees, as your fat tits bounce again, and as your writhing in pain, I grab my grey lace bra and rip it off of me, and throw it right into your face, as I get up off the bed proudly taking a huge deep breath as my huge freed breasts heave in and out, im not even worried about the blood from my lip any longer as I quickly walk over to your agonizing in pain self, snatch hold of your hair from the right side of your head with my right hand, twisting your head and face around then balling up my left fist and I send not one, but two hard sharp left jabs, crunch, crunch, down hard into your mouth, my second left jab hits you so hard your hair rips out of my left hand as your head and body crumble down to the floor, screaming out in pain, as I scream out, "HOWS IT FUCKING FEEL BITCH?" As I walk around my huge breasts heaving in and out as I take inventory of all the painful and pleasurable weapons I have at my disposal! As I turn and head towards the table that has an assortment of whips on it, I heard from a very good source that they do alot of damage, and as I trace my red sharpened nails and fingers along all the whips until I come to the hard handled long zorro whip, and I smile, this is the one, as I wrap my left hand and fingers around the hard shaft and lift it up off the table, and with a quick flick of my left wrist and arm and a huge shake of my huge breasts, the whip snaps out in the air making a loud CRACK!!

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2023, 07:59:10 PM »
Great description and post and those pics wow

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2023, 11:55:13 PM »
Both the sides of my ribs are aching as well as both my huge heavy breasts from each of your vicious hard hooks, but what I'm most concerned about is if your head butt hit my nose or mouth, because I'm not sure where I'm bleeding from yet, as I stagger backwards hard until the back of my calves and legs hit the edge of the large king-size platform bed and I stumble and fall right down onto my round full sexy ass, my huge breasts bounce heavily as my head is slumped from your nasty uppercut and I feel my lip is where the blood is coming from, as I see the drips of blood on my huge breasts, I continue to gather my thoughts and as I see you strutting bralessly forward towards me, your fat tits bouncing left to right with your right hand drawn back fist balled up again, and just as you get in reach I quickly draw my right thigh and knee upward towards my huge right breast and send my foot straight out hard kicking it into your nasty fucking pussy, THUD!! as it's music to my ears as I hear your grunt, moan and scream out in pain as you stagger first, your fat tits bouncing then you drop to your knees, as your fat tits bounce again, and as your writhing in pain, I grab my grey lace bra and rip it off of me, and throw it right into your face, as I get up off the bed proudly taking a huge deep breath as my huge freed breasts heave in and out, im not even worried about the blood from my lip any longer as I quickly walk over to your agonizing in pain self, snatch hold of your hair from the right side of your head with my right hand, twisting your head and face around then balling up my left fist and I send not one, but two hard sharp left jabs, crunch, crunch, down hard into your mouth, my second left jab hits you so hard your hair rips out of my left hand as your head and body crumble down to the floor, screaming out in pain, as I scream out, "HOWS IT FUCKING FEEL BITCH?" As I walk around my huge breasts heaving in and out as I take inventory of all the painful and pleasurable weapons I have at my disposal! As I turn and head towards the table that has an assortment of whips on it, I heard from a very good source that they do alot of damage, and as I trace my red sharpened nails and fingers along all the whips until I come to the hard handled long zorro whip, and I smile, this is the one, as I wrap my left hand and fingers around the hard shaft and lift it up off the table, and with a quick flick of my left wrist and arm and a huge shake of my huge breasts, the whip snaps out in the air making a loud CRACK!!

Nor sure if it was your heel, or the whole bottom of your foot, but you nasty fucking cxnt slammed it so hard into my sweet pussy that I can barely feel it as I drop hard down onto my knees, my massive breasts weighing heavily as I'm slumped and my hands and pink sharpened finger nails and hands instantly go down and start rubbing my poor sweet pussy to try and get the feeling back in her, and just as I do I feel my hair and head yanked upward and twisted and then......BAAAAM!!.......BAAAAM!!.....my mouth and jaw get slammed twice as my head snaps and rips out of your hand and I slump over even more from your two extremely hard vicious jabs that have me dazed like I've never been dazed before, as I try and gather myself, and keep from falling over on to the floor completely, I hear your words walking off in the distance, as I blink my eyes several times to first get the water cleared from them, and then to get my vision slightly back, as I see your fat ass over at one of the pleasure and pain toy tables as my breaths are deep, and my massive breasts are heaving, as I feel the blood not only rushing back into my sweet pussy, but I also see the blood dripping from my lip down onto my massive breasts and rolling off of them onto the floor, as I feel my body gaining its composure and strength back and seems to be just in time as I hear this cxnt chattering over at the table about whips and pain, and just as you turn around I launch my whole body at you like a spear slamming my shoulder hard into your belly doubling you over as I feel your fat cow tits slam down onto my bare back as my arms wrap around you as I see the whip come dropping out of your opened hand as we both go crashing hard down onto the low platform style king sized bed, I hear your grunt and gasp for air from my shoulder spear, as i quickly climb to my knees on top of you, my massive breasts hanging heavily downward as I send my left hand and pink sharpened claws straight for your throat, stabbing and digging my nails into your neck flesh, just as quick as I ball up my right fist and send it crashing down hard into the left side of your face, snapping your head to the right, the blood from my lip is dripping down onto your huge breasts that are hanging off to the side as I quickly feel your hips thrust upward and your right hand and red sharp nails stab right into my own throat squeezing and digging as you roll me off of you and over and I now am on my back and your kneeling above me with your huge breasts hanging down and your blood dripping more from your lip onto my massive breasts hanging to the side of my body as you send a vicious left jab hard into the right side of my face......"UGGGGGGH!".....as my head snaps to the side, and I grit my teeth and buck my hips hard upward thrusting into you and digging my nails deeper into your neck rolling you off of me and onto your side!