News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!

• 102 Replies

Offline sexfightAlpha

• There can be only one alpha and queen that's me,
Re: Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2023, 02:32:28 AM »
walk in and join marlu and sophie this out to be one hell of a match i whisper to them
Walk in to watch legendary rematch between Scarlett and carolina from the viewers gallery separated by a glass enclosure from the arena,  ofcourse I vote for scarlett. I also happen to see my sweetie Caryn, and kiss and hug her,. While I settle down,  I notice that cxnt marlu sitting drooling at carolina.
If u think ur upto me for a rough sexfight u know where to find me at discord
sexfightAlpha#5274
Trillian: sss_sms
(only females)

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2023, 04:55:25 AM »
I love this fight just like that last one you both had.    :)

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2023, 05:03:59 AM »
That BITCH and I exchanging top mounts on each other after she ruined my whipping of her that I had instored for her with that shoulder slamming talk that sent us both crashing onto the king-size bed, blood dripping from both our lips and as we continue slamming our fists into each others faces when we have the top mount on each other, my neck burning from your sharp nails digging into my neck as well me smiling from seeing the red welts forming around my nails that are digging and squeezing into your neck, as we both lay struggling on our sides with each of our sets of huge breasts hanging down from our sides, as I feel you trying to gain the mount position, and I bend my leg upward preventing that as I try and swing myself over trying to gain the top position on you as you block my move with your own bending knee, as we both continue squeezing our sharp nails into each others necks and we start sending our other hands balled into fists slamming hard into any and all body parts that we can, I land a hard punch to your ribs and breast again, as you slam your own fist hard into my breast and shoulder as I grunt after you as we both start kicking out at each other with our legs while we continue to slam fists into each other, only this time I aim higher and slam my fist hard into your mouth again, as your blood from your lip splatters all over your breasts hanging but also my own breasts hanging, and as I get ready to send another punch my head snaps back as you connect with a hard uppercut to my chin that I didn't see coming that splits my lip open even more as my blood splatters all over my hanging breasts and your own hanging breasts, and neither of us noticing how dangerously close we had gotten to the edge of the massive platform kingsize bed, as we struggle and kick and send another round of hard punches mine landing first to your rib and hanging breasts followed by your own hard punch to my ribs and hanging breaaaaaaast, as we both lose the edge of the bed and roll off crashing down onto the floor which finally partially separates the two of us as we each drag and rake our nails out of each others necks leaving blood trickled claw marks on each other!

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2023, 05:56:15 AM »
You two know how to fight!  You have good vision of where to take the fight and how to react from hits given to you. Lots here do a great job posting moves.   I would never take anything away from them. But you two do a great job. 

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2023, 06:46:46 AM »
walk in and join marlu and sophie this out to be one hell of a match i whisper to them
Walk in to watch legendary rematch between Scarlett and carolina from the viewers gallery separated by a glass enclosure from the arena,  ofcourse I vote for scarlett. I also happen to see my sweetie Caryn, and kiss and hug her,. While I settle down,  I notice that cxnt marlu sitting drooling at carolina.
why don't you sit in the chair bitch? you're not letting the other girls see the fight with your big tits... and I push you to sit on the chair while I continue to watch this great fight...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2023, 07:15:57 AM »
why don't you sit in the chair bitch? you're not letting the other girls see the fight with your big tits... and I push you to sit on the chair while I continue to watch this great fight...

While i am about to settle down next to caryn, i see Marlu extending her hand to push me down to sit on the chair, i restrain her from pushing me, and ask her to mind her business, as i sit down on the chair giving her a hateful glare.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 09:38:50 AM by sexfightAlpha »
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline TheBustyCarmen

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2023, 08:57:16 AM »
I was wondering though the unread topics, and Gawd i found this. They are both Equal and it was really tough for me to vote for one. Go girls!!

P.S: Brunettes Rule

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2023, 05:49:16 PM »
That BITCH and I exchanging top mounts on each other after she ruined my whipping of her that I had instored for her with that shoulder slamming talk that sent us both crashing onto the king-size bed, blood dripping from both our lips and as we continue slamming our fists into each others faces when we have the top mount on each other, my neck burning from your sharp nails digging into my neck as well me smiling from seeing the red welts forming around my nails that are digging and squeezing into your neck, as we both lay struggling on our sides with each of our sets of huge breasts hanging down from our sides, as I feel you trying to gain the mount position, and I bend my leg upward preventing that as I try and swing myself over trying to gain the top position on you as you block my move with your own bending knee, as we both continue squeezing our sharp nails into each others necks and we start sending our other hands balled into fists slamming hard into any and all body parts that we can, I land a hard punch to your ribs and breast again, as you slam your own fist hard into my breast and shoulder as I grunt after you as we both start kicking out at each other with our legs while we continue to slam fists into each other, only this time I aim higher and slam my fist hard into your mouth again, as your blood from your lip splatters all over your breasts hanging but also my own breasts hanging, and as I get ready to send another punch my head snaps back as you connect with a hard uppercut to my chin that I didn't see coming that splits my lip open even more as my blood splatters all over my hanging breasts and your own hanging breasts, and neither of us noticing how dangerously close we had gotten to the edge of the massive platform kingsize bed, as we struggle and kick and send another round of hard punches mine landing first to your rib and hanging breasts followed by your own hard punch to my ribs and hanging breaaaaaaast, as we both lose the edge of the bed and roll off crashing down onto the floor which finally partially separates the two of us as we each drag and rake our nails out of each others necks leaving blood trickled claw marks on each other!

Our battered busty bodies crash down off the king-sized bed onto the floor, as both sets of our massive breasts slap around into each other, we both have raked our claws from each others necks trying to brace ourselves for the crash to the floor only to be more furious with losing out dagger like grips on each others necks, and as we both try to gain the upper hand while laying on the floor next to each other, taking in deep gasps of air before we roll into each other hard, slamming our massive breasts together ad our legs tangle with each other, I quickly send my left hand up into the front of your hair, making sure my claws rake your scalp before twisting your hair and yanking your head, and at the same time I send my right hand and sharp nails plunging and digging into your huge fat left breast, squeezing and digging as hard as I can, and I dont know what delights me more, hearing your screams from my clawing your scalp and yanking your hair or me clawing and mauling your fat cow tit, either way my joy is cut short when you send your own razor sharp nails from your left hand plunging into my massive right breasts and you dug abd squeeze into my meaty breast flesh as hard as I am to yours, which sends my own scream out of my mouth, which gets even louder when your right hand and claws find their way to my red thong silk panties which you latch onto and yank extremely hard up into my pussy, sending chills and pain throughout my body as our catballing floor fight rolls from left to right as we continue viciously attacking each other while paying no attention to the tables we are bumping into and the pleasure and pain toys we are knocking onto the floor, I scream out..."I FUCKING HATE YOU cxnt, LET GO OF MY THONG!"....as you yell back at me....."I'M GONNA RIP YOUR NASTY PUSSY OPEN WITH YOUR OWN THONG BITCH, AND THEN IM GONNA TAKE YOUR FUCKING WOMANHOOD!"...as we keep rolling left to right knocking all kinds of pleasurable and painful toy weapons at our disposal!!

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2023, 07:16:33 PM »
My left breast is on fire, your claws are digging into my breast flesh like I've never ever had claws dig into my breast flesh before, as well as my scalp burning, you grabbing my hair at the front of my scalp, you knee damn well that it was going to hurt worse then grabbing from the back, as we both now are glaring at each other, and I see the tears welling up in your eyes of pain, as well as my own eyes I can feel burning and welling up also, I continue digging my claws into your breast as I dig and squeeze, I can feel your breast bulging between my fingers as we both are relentless on not easing our attacks, even as we both kick at each other as we are no longer rolling around by my right foot is in your belly as your left foot is in mine, bent in the middle as your yanking my hair harder than ever and stretching my huge tit with your claws as I'm yanking your fat cow uddered and sadly in our current position me violently yanking your thong isn't going up into your nasty pussy, but it is cutting between your fat ass cheeks, as we both continue yanking, clawing, pulling, and tugging till out strong thighs have shoved our feet hard enough into each others belly when all of a sudden a loud ripping sounds starts then turns into a loud pop that sends your body and my body in opposite directions when your foot was shoving into my belly so hard that a a small clump of my hair you've ripped out as well as some flesh from my huge breast that your claws were dug into, as my scream is joined by your scream from my claws ripping some of your breasts flesh from your saggy cow tit as well as your stretched up between your ass cheeks thong that I have been yanking as hard as I can has now ripped completely apart as I bounce backwards onto my ass screaming out in pain as I hear you and see you bounce back onto your ass screaming out in pain, I quickly get at least up onto my knees, glaring hatred at each other as I say, "this is far from over BITCH!" and you respond, "this won't be over until one if us is carried out of here cxnt!!"

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2023, 10:54:13 PM »
Don’t ya just love these nasty fights? I do

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2023, 12:54:09 AM »
My left breast is on fire, your claws are digging into my breast flesh like I've never ever had claws dig into my breast flesh before, as well as my scalp burning, you grabbing my hair at the front of my scalp, you knee damn well that it was going to hurt worse then grabbing from the back, as we both now are glaring at each other, and I see the tears welling up in your eyes of pain, as well as my own eyes I can feel burning and welling up also, I continue digging my claws into your breast as I dig and squeeze, I can feel your breast bulging between my fingers as we both are relentless on not easing our attacks, even as we both kick at each other as we are no longer rolling around by my right foot is in your belly as your left foot is in mine, bent in the middle as your yanking my hair harder than ever and stretching my huge tit with your claws as I'm yanking your fat cow uddered and sadly in our current position me violently yanking your thong isn't going up into your nasty pussy, but it is cutting between your fat ass cheeks, as we both continue yanking, clawing, pulling, and tugging till out strong thighs have shoved our feet hard enough into each others belly when all of a sudden a loud ripping sounds starts then turns into a loud pop that sends your body and my body in opposite directions when your foot was shoving into my belly so hard that a a small clump of my hair you've ripped out as well as some flesh from my huge breast that your claws were dug into, as my scream is joined by your scream from my claws ripping some of your breasts flesh from your saggy cow tit as well as your stretched up between your ass cheeks thong that I have been yanking as hard as I can has now ripped completely apart as I bounce backwards onto my ass screaming out in pain as I hear you and see you bounce back onto your ass screaming out in pain, I quickly get at least up onto my knees, glaring hatred at each other as I say, "this is far from over BITCH!" and you respond, "this won't be over until one if us is carried out of here cxnt!!"

Glaring at you across the short distance between us as I feel the burning and aching from all over my body, my thong ripped completely off of me as the silk fabric burns between my sexy ass cheeks, my hand still holding some of the strainds of your dark hair as I smirk seeing the blood on your lip, as well as the blood from my nails tearing at your huge breast, sitting up off my sore sexy ass and on my knees, as you smirk back at me and say...."BITCH you don't look any better, only your completely naked now BITCH!" As I run my tongue along my lip and feel as well as taste the blood that is still coming out of it, as I bring my hand up and cup the underneath of my massive breast lifting it up, feeling how heavy it is before continuing to run it over the claw marks that you have left on them....."OH cxnt, when im done with you, you won't even recognize your own ugly cow udders!".....as we both never take our eyes off of each other, but I can tell as well as that cxnt mus be able to tell that we both are scanning the room at all the toys laying around that can be used against each other before we both glare back at each other and with two loud vicious screams, we both thrust our shoulders back and then....."SLAAAAAM!!".......massive breasts meet huge breasts as skin on skin slap loud against each other as the mushroom out before we both pull back away from each other, thrust our shoulders back again, and with another loud nasty scream........"SLAAAAAMMM!"....another massive breasts vs huge breasts collide skin on skin smacking hard and loud into each other, again our meaty breast flesh mushrooms out from our sides and again we both pull our bodies apart letting the cool air hit our sore, bloody and beginning to redden massive breasts, and again with an even louder banshee like scream we both thrust our shoulders and......"SLLLAAAAAM!!"......as my massive breasts slam harder than ever before into your huge breasts, I can feel the meaty flesh of yours and mine mushrooming out from the sides as we both glare into each others eyes before pulling our bodies apart again!

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2023, 01:15:43 AM »
Massive Breasts vs Huge Breasts

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2023, 03:01:47 AM »
Shoulders back, my huge breasts out, blood trickled claw marks on one, both of them reddened and swollen as I continue this contest of your so called massive breasts vs my HUGE breasts as we both at the sametime slam our huge mammaries into each other, echoes fill the room, slapping sweat glistened breast flesh mashing into sweat glistened breast flesh with each slam staying in position mashed against each other just a little bit longer grinding huge breasts into huge breasts as now my thick hard nipples have gotten into the battle as they have become daggers stabbing and trying to invert your hardened nipples before we pull our bodies apart blood dripping from each of our mouths and with each slam of our huge breasts colliding into each other our strong thighs spread wider apart to strengthen our base to hold our ground against each other, as we both in between slamming our huge breasts into each others scan about the room looking at all the weapons that have now scattered around us, as again shoulders quickly thrust back and then just like all the others before that bitch and slam our huge breasts into each other again, holding our mashing, grinding position against each other, only this time my right hand searches around on the floor on my side trying to feel for anything at all that I can grab hold of before I roll my shoulders forward to get alittle more leverage and that bitch and I pull apart, our huge sets of breasts have smeared each others blood on the others as well as swollen and reddened as my searching hand has found something, as I trace my fingers along what feels like a large hard thick dildo, the head is full and crowned as I trace my fingers down the shaft, as we thrust shoulders back again and slam our huge breasts even harder than all the other times before, again the loud echo of breast skin slapping into breast skin, mashing, smashing and grinding as my fingers on the side of my strong thighs continue to trace the veiny shaft as it keeps going before I come to something that seems like another crowned head on this thick round hard dildo, then I realize that this is a double ended dildo, and with that realization right last the midway point I grasp the shaft tight in my fist as we both jerk our bodies and huge breasts apart, glaring hatred even more at each other, as I scream out at you, "I told you bitch that I'm gonna take your womanhood!" As I draw my left hand back open palmed as quick as I can, and I see your eyes get distracted but your to late as my left hand comes crashing hard across your face with a loud slap, that snaps your head to the right and your hair flies over your face, and as I've succeeded at distracting you, with a firm tight grip on that thick hard fat crowned head dildo I swing it hard fast and between your spread open thighs tilting my wrist so that the head and part of the shaft is pointing upward towards your spread open pussy, and I drive as hard as I can ramming the unlubricated head of that dildo and shaft hard up into your pussy, as I see your head snap backwards your hair flip and fly over your face your huge saggy cow tits bounce upward as the screams come fast out of your mouth from me rapping your pussy with half of that thick hard dildo rammed up inside of you!!

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2023, 07:48:17 AM »
Ohhh wow you are in control of the fight, scarlett, go for it.
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2023, 05:17:31 PM »
That is wild. The torture of that is over the top    What a post Scarlett
!  Carolina, what will you do to counter it