News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!

• 102 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2023, 08:08:52 PM »
cheering Carolina from my chair... Cheer up Carolina, you can beat that bitch!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2023, 08:41:02 PM »
Shoulders back, my huge breasts out, blood trickled claw marks on one, both of them reddened and swollen as I continue this contest of your so called massive breasts vs my HUGE breasts as we both at the sametime slam our huge mammaries into each other, echoes fill the room, slapping sweat glistened breast flesh mashing into sweat glistened breast flesh with each slam staying in position mashed against each other just a little bit longer grinding huge breasts into huge breasts as now my thick hard nipples have gotten into the battle as they have become daggers stabbing and trying to invert your hardened nipples before we pull our bodies apart blood dripping from each of our mouths and with each slam of our huge breasts colliding into each other our strong thighs spread wider apart to strengthen our base to hold our ground against each other, as we both in between slamming our huge breasts into each others scan about the room looking at all the weapons that have now scattered around us, as again shoulders quickly thrust back and then just like all the others before that bitch and slam our huge breasts into each other again, holding our mashing, grinding position against each other, only this time my right hand searches around on the floor on my side trying to feel for anything at all that I can grab hold of before I roll my shoulders forward to get alittle more leverage and that bitch and I pull apart, our huge sets of breasts have smeared each others blood on the others as well as swollen and reddened as my searching hand has found something, as I trace my fingers along what feels like a large hard thick dildo, the head is full and crowned as I trace my fingers down the shaft, as we thrust shoulders back again and slam our huge breasts even harder than all the other times before, again the loud echo of breast skin slapping into breast skin, mashing, smashing and grinding as my fingers on the side of my strong thighs continue to trace the veiny shaft as it keeps going before I come to something that seems like another crowned head on this thick round hard dildo, then I realize that this is a double ended dildo, and with that realization right last the midway point I grasp the shaft tight in my fist as we both jerk our bodies and huge breasts apart, glaring hatred even more at each other, as I scream out at you, "I told you bitch that I'm gonna take your womanhood!" As I draw my left hand back open palmed as quick as I can, and I see your eyes get distracted but your to late as my left hand comes crashing hard across your face with a loud slap, that snaps your head to the right and your hair flies over your face, and as I've succeeded at distracting you, with a firm tight grip on that thick hard fat crowned head dildo I swing it hard fast and between your spread open thighs tilting my wrist so that the head and part of the shaft is pointing upward towards your spread open pussy, and I drive as hard as I can ramming the unlubricated head of that dildo and shaft hard up into your pussy, as I see your head snap backwards your hair flip and fly over your face your huge saggy cow tits bounce upward as the screams come fast out of your mouth from me rapping your pussy with half of that thick hard dildo rammed up inside of you!!

My massive 34L breasts which have been slamming, crashing, colliding, and bashing into your own huge 34L breasts now for well over 20 minutes straight after both of us had all 5 of our razor sharp hard nails plunged deep digging, stabbing and mauling each others breasts to the point of ripping breast flesh and causing blood to trickle from each, have now made both of our massive and huge breasts to swell and redden to well over the 34M or larger size, and just as we get ready to slam my massive breasts into your huge breasts, you as always couldn't handle a straight up massive vs huge tit bashing contest with me, and as you send your vicious hard slap across my face, sending more blood from my split lip, my head snapped to the side as my hair is covering my face and then......"Uuuuuuuuuurggghhhh!"......my mistake has been your advantage as I feel the harsh hard thick round head of the dildo that you have firmly grasped in your hand rammed hard into my sweet tight opening of my pussy lips......"Aaaaaaaarghhh!"......as the non lubricated dildo rams further inside of me, my back arches out in pain, and my massive breasts thrust forward as I shake my head quickly trying to flip my hair out of my eyes, as i scream out again as I feel you send your left hand and set of sharp hard nails stabbing deep into my right massive breast squeezing and digging your nails hard into my breast flesh, as my hard finally flips from my eyes and I scream out in pain more as the whole head of the dildo is now deep inside me as well as some of the thick full non lubricated shaft, as I hear you yell out at me....."how's it feel bitch, I told you I was gonna take your womanhood!"......my left hand and claws go right for your right wrist stabbing my claws into your flesh keeping you from ramming that dildo any further into my sweet tight tender pussy, as my hand drops down to your grey lace thong and I quickly grab hold of it, twisting the fabric and yanking it hard upward into your pussy, as I finally hear you scream out as the fabric digs into your pussy, while I scream out again as your claws dig into my breasts deeper and deeper, and as my claws dig at your wrist as you seem to jerk your wrist and hand holding the dildo back a bit as my arm tightens up and then I feel you ram it back into me alittle deeper......."Aaaaaaaargghh!!"..........as I grit my teeth and feel the tears welling up and starting to roll down my eyes!

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2023, 09:50:17 PM »
Miss Carolina take her down

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2023, 10:49:46 PM »
I curl all of my fingers on my left hand at the first knuckle as I stab your massive right breast deeper and deeper twisting my wrist left to right as your massive breast twists left to right with my wrist, my sharp nails digging in deeper and deeper as I scream out in pain as your right hand has a firm grasp on my lace thong yanking it hard up into my amazing pussy, screaming as the fabric works its way up inside my pussy lips, as I grit my teeth, and continue stabbing my nails into your fat massive tit, as I feel you dig your nails into my wrist deeper and deeper, as I yell out at you, "I'm going to enjoy fucking your nasty dried up pussy with this big thick hard dildo BITCH!!" As I jerk my wrist backwards as the dildo jerks hard slightly out and then I ram it harder and slightly more inside of you, as your screams and moans of pain are pleasure to my ears as I feel the burning of my thong ease abit only because you ease up on your yanking only to yanking it suddenly even harder again up into my pussy, as I scream out louder and louder in pain myself as I hear you yell out, "how's it fucking feel you nasty cxnt!!" As I try and ram that dildo harder and further into you while I start yanking and stretching your massive breasts in and out with my claws dug deep into your breast flesh!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2023, 11:44:10 PM »
 :o

Offline Mia_K

• Always nice to beat a rival !
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2023, 01:01:46 AM »
Glad to be invited for this rematch. I loved the first fight between these two, even though it ended in a draw.  Those can be so pissy......draws, I mean.  You give it everything you have and get nothing in return.  So I know why Carolina and Scarlett had to meet yet again, and rightfully so.  I smile as I see the partition of glass separating us from the battle this time, almost locking these two in their own private arena where no one can run from the other, not that they did in the first battle.  I'm really going to enjoy this one. 

I make my way in and have a seat right behind my special friend, who probably doesn't even know I'm there.  And to think, all I would need to do is grab a handful of hair and smash little Sophie's face right into that thick glass.  Now wouldn't that make a joyful sound ?  I had to wear by black dress this time, because my red one had a few alterations in the elevator when we left in the first match.  But her's didn't fare very well either when the doors opened in the parking garage.
Mia is waiting...

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2023, 01:49:54 AM »
I curl all of my fingers on my left hand at the first knuckle as I stab your massive right breast deeper and deeper twisting my wrist left to right as your massive breast twists left to right with my wrist, my sharp nails digging in deeper and deeper as I scream out in pain as your right hand has a firm grasp on my lace thong yanking it hard up into my amazing pussy, screaming as the fabric works its way up inside my pussy lips, as I grit my teeth, and continue stabbing my nails into your fat massive tit, as I feel you dig your nails into my wrist deeper and deeper, as I yell out at you, "I'm going to enjoy fucking your nasty dried up pussy with this big thick hard dildo BITCH!!" As I jerk my wrist backwards as the dildo jerks hard slightly out and then I ram it harder and slightly more inside of you, as your screams and moans of pain are pleasure to my ears as I feel the burning of my thong ease abit only because you ease up on your yanking only to yanking it suddenly even harder again up into my pussy, as I scream out louder and louder in pain myself as I hear you yell out, "how's it fucking feel you nasty cxnt!!" As I try and ram that dildo harder and further into you while I start yanking and stretching your massive breasts in and out with my claws dug deep into your breast flesh!

Screaming out in pain with each painful clawing of my breast, and thrust of that hard dildo being rammed into my sweet tight pussy, as I realize that I need to do something fast before that cxnt thrusts that whole fucking dry dick dildo into my sweet tight pussy, as I twist and twist your grey lace thong in my fingers and tank harder and harder as you thrust your head back and scream out in pain from the fabric, as I begin to hear what I've been praying to hear, as I dig my claws harder into your wrist, as you scream out again in pain from my nails, only to have you twist dig and claw my breast harder and deeper as I scream out again louder and then with my next vicious yank of your lace thong I hear the......"ripppppppp!"..........as your lace thong rips completely apart in my hand as my arm slingshots upward hard and free, as I hear you scream out louder from the fabric breaking free, as I grit my teeth, and ball up my freed right hand as quickly as I can and send a nasty hard vicious straight right jab into your mouth with a loud crack......"Craaaack!".....as your head snaps back, and blood from your lip splatters all over, but just as my right fist blasts you in your mouth my left hand has raked my nails from your right wrist, and slid down behind your right hand firmly grasping the shaft midway behind your hand of that thick hard dildo and with all my strength I bend my wrist aiming the other end of that thick crowned head double dildo and ramming it hard into your spread open now exposed pussy hard, as I feel the hesitation at first as the head meets your pussy lips and rams up inside as I hear you scream out in pain........."Eeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii!".....and I yell out at you......"how's it fucking feel you nasty FUCKING cxnt!".......your back arches out and your huge tits explode outward just in time for my outstretched fingers that have opened up from my balled fist and I slam my hand down hard as I can onto her huge left breast digging my nails deep and hard into your huge breast, as we both no scream out in unison from the single sided massive and huge breast mauling we are giving to each other, as well as both of us struggling to gain complete control over that 18" double ended dildo that is now jammed partially into both of our pussys....."NOW LETS SEE WHO TAKES WHOSE WOMANHOOD cxnt!!".......as I tighten my inner pussy walls as tight as I can and thrust my hips in towards you ramming more of that huge hard dildo into your pussy as I smile now hearing your painful screams!

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2023, 01:52:08 AM »
cxnt vs cxnt you nasty WHORE

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2023, 03:04:06 PM »
I am loving every second of this brutal pussy attacks and breast clawing. Way to go you two.  This is more than expected. 

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2023, 06:55:45 PM »
You've managed to ram the other end of the dildo inside of me, as my amazing pussy lips open up and take the head inside if me, no lubricant as I scream out in pain as I feel you thrusting your hips hard into mine as we both continue clawing and mauling each others breasts with one hand as we both try to our muscle the other with our both our hands firmly grasping the shaft of that thick long hard dildo, as we both continue thrusting our hips harder and harder towards each other claws digging deeper into each others tender yet massive breast flesh while we continue screaming at each other, till finally your left leg snakes it's way underneath my right leg, and my left leg has snaked its way underneath your right leg as we are completely in a female body scissors with the only things that are connecting us is that thick long hard double ended dildo that's rammed into each of our pussys hard, our hands that are tightly grasping the shaft of the dildo preventing it from being plunged completely all the way into us and our razor sharp claws that are mauling each of our breasts bloody!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2023, 06:44:15 AM »
It's yours now Carolina!!! twist that boob and work with the dildo... cheer up Carolina!!! Cheer up from my chair...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2023, 07:39:56 PM »
You've managed to ram the other end of the dildo inside of me, as my amazing pussy lips open up and take the head inside if me, no lubricant as I scream out in pain as I feel you thrusting your hips hard into mine as we both continue clawing and mauling each others breasts with one hand as we both try to our muscle the other with our both our hands firmly grasping the shaft of that thick long hard dildo, as we both continue thrusting our hips harder and harder towards each other claws digging deeper into each others tender yet massive breast flesh while we continue screaming at each other, till finally your left leg snakes it's way underneath my right leg, and my left leg has snaked its way underneath your right leg as we are completely in a female body scissors with the only things that are connecting us is that thick long hard double ended dildo that's rammed into each of our pussys hard, our hands that are tightly grasping the shaft of the dildo preventing it from being plunged completely all the way into us and our razor sharp claws that are mauling each of our breasts bloody!

As my own natural pussy juices have already moistened that thick hard dildo that's been rammed inside of my tight pussy, it's now a battle over whose going to gain complete control over the whole thick hard dildo as my firm grip on that hard shaft is matched only by your own firm grip with your right hand on the same shaft, as we both grind our hips closer and closer with forceful thrusts, as we both scream out in pain from your left hand and claws digging into my massive right swollen breast and my own right hand smashes and claws deeply into your own huge left breast, as my natural pussy juices continue to ooze all over that thick hard dildo, but not from being sexual aroused, yet from pure sexual hatred for this cxnt im in this war with, my juices making the thick hard dildo much easier to slide inside my tight pussy, at least up to where that cxnts hand is, and as we both continue thrusting our hips harder and harder towards each other, are backs continue to arch with my massive breasts jutting out forward as well as hanging heavily with your left hand mashed hard into my meaty flesh as your claws dig deep, and while your back is arched and your huge heavy breasts are jutting out and hanging my right hand is mashed as hard as I can into your meaty flesh digging my own claws hard and deep into them as we both scream our in pain and go to thrust our hips hard forward I quickly release my left firm grip and hand from that thick hard shaft of the dildo as it slides deeper inside of me......."Oooooooooohhhhh!!".........I moan out, not in pain, but with my pussy juices covering that thick hard shaft, I moan out in pleasure this time, but as it plunges deeper inside me as well as the non lubricated yet side of that thick hard dildo ramming inside of you as you scream out in pain......."Eeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii!"..... our thrust drives our pussys ever so close, your right hand that is firmly grasped around that thick hard shaft is trapped between my throbbing pussy lips as well as your own throbbing pussy lips, and with my left hand free, I ball it up and send not one, but two hard fucking straight left jabs into your mouth again......"Uuugh!!"....as your head snaps backwards on the first one, and then......"Aaaagh!".......as your head has no break before the second harder left jab connects and send your head snapping backwards again, as well as more blood splattering from your lip over your huge swollen hanging breasts!! As I draw my left fist back, I decide I'm going after your left hand that's mauling my massive swollen blood trickled breast, and I sink my nails deep into your wrist, digging at your flesh, as I yell out....."let go of my breast cxnt, or I'm going to continue bashing in your ugly fucking face!!".......and you grit your teeth, the blood showing on your whites as well as dripping, and you say....."FUCK YOU BITCH, I'm not done mauling your ugly cow udder!"

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2023, 08:19:47 PM »
Glad to be invited for this rematch. I loved the first fight between these two, even though it ended in a draw.  Those can be so pissy......draws, I mean.  You give it everything you have and get nothing in return.  So I know why Carolina and Scarlett had to meet yet again, and rightfully so.  I smile as I see the partition of glass separating us from the battle this time, almost locking these two in their own private arena where no one can run from the other, not that they did in the first battle.  I'm really going to enjoy this one. 

I make my way in and have a seat right behind my special friend, who probably doesn't even know I'm there.  And to think, all I would need to do is grab a handful of hair and smash little Sophie's face right into that thick glass.  Now wouldn't that make a joyful sound ?  I had to wear by black dress this time, because my red one had a few alterations in the elevator when we left in the first match.  But her's didn't fare very well either when the doors opened in the parking garage.

Oh wow, I've been gone far too long. And look, it's a draw already  :o.  Well, for now anyway.  I'm loving this rematch, just as much as I did the first war between Carolina and Scarlett.  I know you'll both give it everything you have because it's in your blood now to see the other defeated and begging for forgiveness.  I'm quite content to be behind this panel of thick glass and gets a full view of what's going on.  It's going to be thrilling to see a winner this time, and I'm sure you both want that as well.  GO girls, and I don't need to say "Give it all you've got".  I know that sentiment is already there !

And as far as not knowing who is sitting behind me, well......BLAH!  I can smell her stench as I sit next to Marlu.  Let's just hope she can act more like a lady this time and not get herself into trouble.  If you remember that last elevator ride we had, Mia, it's probably why you had to wear a new dress to the show this time.  Behave yourself...............or ELSE!!!
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2023, 08:53:03 PM »
The fight has turned a different direction using the Dildo and how each has tried to control it from going inside them. As much pain it is it is incredibly wild and hot.

Online backbreakher

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2023, 09:19:14 PM »
I think we can all agree that these two ladies are putting on THE fight of all time on FCF! Carolina started off strong & had the the early votes, but Scarlett was really fighting like her life depended on it and was putting her body on the line against the titanic Carolina. However, Scarlett's  fighting prowess & domiance.....plus her sheer brutality, are finally rising to the top, just like the cream, and she is threatening to really make Carolina cream!

Let's hope the final throes of this fight continue to be as exciting as everything that's gone beforehand......and Scarlett can prove herself to be the true Alpha Cat between those two panthers!  ;)   Good luck to both in the final moments of this epic match!  Both girls are going to be hurting after this one, but as well as one emerges victorious from the battle, those of us lucky enough to witness this epic battle can count ourselves really fortunate to be witness to this hell-in-a-cell battle  :-*