News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!

• 102 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2023, 03:17:35 PM »
BS! Miss Carolina got this

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2023, 03:43:46 PM »
tempers are heating up both on one side and on the other behind the glass... Sophie, Mia and Lily together with me are very excited cheering in the fight, Maya is close to us also cheering... all standing in front of the glass
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2023, 03:53:32 PM »
Our pussys playing tug of war with this thick hard huge double ended dildo as we tug with our pussys, yet also ram with our pussys, my swollen pussy lips throbbing with each connection to that bitchs own swollen throbbing pussy lips, as my pussy tightens and rams the thick hard dildo deeper into your pussy, only to feel your pussy halt my thrust and ram it back into my tight pussy, as both our inner pussy juices are covering that thick hard dildo, and as we continue thrusting, jamming, and ramming that dildo harder and harder back and forth from your pussy deep, to my pussy deep then back to your pussy deep, and then again my pussy deep! As both our swollen milk filled huge and massive breasts grind deeper before jerking our breasts apart from each other, as we continue jostling our locked hands on each of our sides as the hate continues to glare at each other, our backs arched as I can feel my thick hard nipples are like daggers that I've never had before, only to glare across at you and yours as I see your own nipples are thick and hard, and it's going to only be a matter of time before one of our thick hard nipples or all of our hard nipples pierce the milk ducts in each of our round full areolas and unleash all of the creamy milk that has filled both of our huge and massive breasts, before both of us moan out now in pure animalistic primal lust for that thick hard dildo that is getting rode like a horse like never before, as we both take a huge deep breath expanding both sets of huge and massive breasts as we violently slam our heavy huge and massive breasts into each other as meaty heavy milk filled breasts collide with one another grinding into each other as my huge breasts mushroom out from the sides, the top, and the bottom as I feel and see your own massive breasts mushroom out from the top, the bottom and the sides as my thick dagger like nipples stab deeply into each one of your areolas, as I also feel your nipples stabbing into my own areolas, and I feel that huge sensitivity of each areola that's ready to send a massive explosion of creamy sweet milk out of my nipples, as I hold back that sensitivity and keep myself under control, and I begin to buck my hips and thrust harder and harder and more violently ramming that dildo harder and harder and deeper and deeper as you continue to return the violent ramming back into my own pussy harder and harder and deeper and deeper! As I moan out in pleasure first then I scream out in hatred at you, "I'm GONNA MILK THOSE FAT MILK FILLED COW UDDERS OF YOUR BITCH, and take your milk into my own already HUGE BREAST!!"

My pussy contracting around that dildo tight with each hard thrust inside me, as my head flips back and hair flies and the moans echo from my bloody lip, only for a brief second before anger and rage set in and I thrust my hips hard and ram the other end of that thick hard dildo up inside your pussy, as our lips touch and bulge against each other with each hip thrust, and your head flips back and your dark hair flies and the moans come out of your bloody lips as I feel the huge dildo halt from my thrust as your pussy contracts and tightens around it, and your hips thrust hard into mine, and again our swollen wet pussy lips bulge against each other as the thick hard dildo rams up inside of my tight pussy, of my loud moan explodes between my bloody lips as my head flips back again, as my hair hasn't even cleared my face, and all along my massive swollen engorged breast are going through a war against yout huge swollen engorged breasts, as they are mashed together grinding into each other, my body is not only on fire from exhaustion but also my female body and juicy have built up inside of me so much that it's taking everything I have to hold myself from releasing, and as our upper bodies pull apart, and we continue yelling and cursing at each other......."your fucking dead cxnt!".....I yell out at you......."I don't feel fucking dead bitch!! I feel fucking alive!!".......you yell out and with your words, you send your huge swollen milk filled breast slamming at the same time as I send my massive swollen milk filled breasts colliding into each other with a loud fleshy meaty skin on skin smack!....."Ooohhhhhh!".....my head flips back as my moan slips out between my lips as your thick hard nipples had stabbed directly into each of my milk glands at the base of my nipple meeting my areolas, as I hold back and hold back as much as possible as we both grind into each others breasts mashing the meaty breast flesh out on both of us in every direction possible as I hold and keep my composure to not let you know that my swollen milk filled breasts are on the verge of exploding, only to hear you moan out....."Ooooohh!!".....and I know that not only my swollen milk filled breasts are on the verge of explosion but yours are as well, as I guicken and harden my pelvic hip thrusts as I tighten my inner pussy walls, and thrust as hard as I can at you again ramming into you, then pull away, not loosening my hold on the thick hard dildo, then thrust again ramming again into you, and again, not loosening my hold on that dildo as I pull away again, one last time, and for the third hard thrusting pelvic dildo ramming time, I slam hard throbbing swollen quivering pussy lips onto throbbing swollen quivering pussy lips, as the crowd can't distinguish where my pussy stops and your pussy begins or vice versa and with each of my hard ramming thrusts, the first one sends a moan out of your lips..."Ohhhh!!"....that's stops abruptly and then I send it the second time which sends another longer moan......"Ohhhhhhhh!!".....which again ends abruptly, until I send the third hard ramming thrust that's sends not only all my bodies sensors off, but as i hear you scream out and moan for the third time....."Oohhhhhhhhh!!"......I am feeling like now I have you exactly where I want you with our pussy vs pussy war, that is until I feel our upper bodies pull apart again, our breasts our beyond reddened, and beyond swollen and most of all beyond engorged as I see you flip your head back up, your hair still semi hanging in front of your face, as we both glare at each other, knowing that we are far from over, and both of us thrust our shoulders back and our massive vs huge swollen, reddened engorged breasts come slamming, crashing and colliding like bombs as only this time, the aiming of each of us is dead on with our targets as your thick hard nipples and my thick hard nipples stab directly into each other as our meaty massive and huge breast flesh smashes and mashes harder than ever into each other and all of a sudden my bloody lips let out a scream and moan that I've never had happen before, as both of my massive engorged breasts and thick hard nipples are now exploding my sweet creamy milk into your thick hard nipples and huge engorged breasts as I scream out and moan......"Eeeeeeeee Ooooohhhhhh!!".......as I try and pull my upper body away but can't because the suction from your nipples sucking in all my thick sweet creamy milk won't allow it until they are drained, as you scream out at me......"THATS RIGHT BITCH, EMPTY THAT MILK FROM YOUR COW UDDERS INTO MINE, YOU KNOW NOW AFTER THIS MINE WILL BE BIGGER!!

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2023, 07:50:48 PM »
I feel myself accidentally gripping Marlu's upper arm as I watch what's going on now and I can't believe it.  Pussy to pussy battling it out. Tits to tits thumping and smashing and working both of the fighters into a frenzy now.  My anticipation level is through the roof, which is probably why I'm clutching at Marlu like I am.  But it's far better than having my hand around someone's throat if they were sitting beside and not behind me.  Don't let the pleasures of this battle fog your minds, girls.  There is still a lot of fighting to do before this war is over, and many more sexual weapons scattered on the floor to use against each other.  I'm also amazed once again at how the scoring goes back and forth.  This is TOO good to be true !!!!
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2023, 08:32:03 PM »
Sophie and I arm in arm as we watch this great fight, our chests touching on the sides... A beautiful fight!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2023, 08:57:27 PM »
That was an amazing post Carolina! You real,y gave an awesome post even though she milked your breasts.  Great post!!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

• Take me on, if you dare !!
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2023, 09:41:58 PM »
Great poll. I love it when the big, thick girls tangle and give each other a hard time.  I'll be watching this one closely.
5'8" and 186lbs of Ebony whirlwind, coming your way....;-)

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2023, 02:05:13 AM »
My head snaps back as I scream out in pleasure in two different ways, one from my tight wet pussy sliding that thick hard dildo in and out of me, my inner pussy walls squeezing tightly around that thick round dildo that my tight pussy is swallowing in and out as my swollen pussy lips and clit are grinding and slamming into your own swollen pussy lips and clit, as both my body and your body continue to ram that dildo in and out of each other as we both start to quiver, buck and shake! And secondly my huge breasts and thick hard nipples have welded and sectioned themselves to your own thick hard nipples that are now gushing your thick creamy sweet milk inside my breasts, drinking your milk in as your massive breasts are now quivering and convulsing from the milking that my breasts have going on between us, as I feel my huge breasts swelling even more and getting more and more engorged as they drink in your thick creamy milk, as I smile and smirk and evil evil grin as I hear your painful and anguished moans as my huge breasts keep gulping in your thick creamy milk, as I feel my body start twitching and my pussy starts swelling more and more, as I feel you drawing that dildo in and out of my pussy quicker and quicker then thrusting it inside of me harder and harder as my pussy lips begin to quiver faster and faster as that thick hard 18" dildo is completely engulfed between both our pussys, as I scream out louder and louder at you, "I TOLD YOU BITCH, IM TAKING YOUR FUCKING WOMANHOOD! IVE OWNED YOUR BREAST AS MY HUGE BREASTS CONTINUE TO DRINK IN YOUR THICK CREAMY SWEET MILK, AND NEXT IT WILL BE YOUR TIGHT PUSSY BITCH!!" As I continue mashing my huge milk filled breasts harder and harder into your massive milk draining breasts, as you continue screaming out in painful anguish from the milk draining from your massive breasts, and our bodies begin to feel the exhaustion setting in as both of our arms slightly begin to weaken, as I feel your leg that was ontop of mine slip underneath of mine as I now have both my sexy firm strong thighs ontop yours only to fill the shift in the angle of the thick hard dildo that is in both of us aim upward into me hitting a different angle inside my wet tight pussy as I moan out in pleasure from that angle of that thick hard dildo, and I finally feel my huge breasts and your massive breasts and both of our thick hard sets of nipples that had been welded together from the milking suction that had formed between us, our hands finally slip away from each others and slam down behind us as we both use them to keep our upper bodies upright as we both continue driving that thick hard dildo in and out of each of swollen quivering on the verge of exploding pussys!!

Offline busty lizy

• bustiest teen
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2023, 12:11:09 PM »
The one i talk to is the bitch Carolina ..i know how she fights and she's really putting up a show and leveling up to my expectations..but yet scarlet is doing more than great and taking the fight to this level, the level of fighting sexually not only with fists was the best thing these two did , because they know fists won't decide who's better alone,but tits and pussies will do , even though i am sure this will escalate the rivalry between them and give us another round of a hot fight just like this unless the loser accepts she's inferior in this kind of fights and the winner is better than her and stick to her fists only .
To be honest i am enjoying this fight , i like the details and moves and brutality the ise even with their tits and pussies, that's how you fight you rival .. I hope you two destroy each other bitches.

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2023, 07:12:51 PM »
Someone’s pussy is going to explode and I’m betting it will be Carolina’s  and her new name will be puddles!it’s been back and forth watching these two and I can’t deny that Carolina hasn’t done a good job cause from my posts here you can tell that but now I think Scarlett will vanquish her   Too bad as a reward for this the winner fuck the loser in the ass   Go Scarlett Go you can do it

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2023, 07:41:25 PM »
I'm loving how the voting keeps going back and forth, just like the girls are doing.  It's keeping the members on their toes for sure.
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2023, 08:37:19 PM »
I know, they are on their toes so much it looks like a crowd of ballerinas

Offline Mia_K

• Always nice to beat a rival !
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2023, 10:41:54 PM »
Still going at it like two runaway trains, hmmmmmm.  I never though for a second that either Carolina or Scarlett would easily yield to the other without putting up a good fight.  It's just not in them, as we all know.  Now that this battle is winding down to Valentine's Day, I'll have to keep  VEERY watchful eye to see where it ends and who ends it.  You've both kept the spectators glued to the action, but you did last time too. Ok, who's got the biggest orgasm building right now ?  Come on, admit it, lol.

How quaint seeing Marlu and Sophie clinging to each other like they are.  Maybe I can join in and sink my nails right into that left side of Sophie's.
Mia is waiting...

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2023, 01:40:32 AM »
My head snaps back as I scream out in pleasure in two different ways, one from my tight wet pussy sliding that thick hard dildo in and out of me, my inner pussy walls squeezing tightly around that thick round dildo that my tight pussy is swallowing in and out as my swollen pussy lips and clit are grinding and slamming into your own swollen pussy lips and clit, as both my body and your body continue to ram that dildo in and out of each other as we both start to quiver, buck and shake! And secondly my huge breasts and thick hard nipples have welded and sectioned themselves to your own thick hard nipples that are now gushing your thick creamy sweet milk inside my breasts, drinking your milk in as your massive breasts are now quivering and convulsing from the milking that my breasts have going on between us, as I feel my huge breasts swelling even more and getting more and more engorged as they drink in your thick creamy milk, as I smile and smirk and evil evil grin as I hear your painful and anguished moans as my huge breasts keep gulping in your thick creamy milk, as I feel my body start twitching and my pussy starts swelling more and more, as I feel you drawing that dildo in and out of my pussy quicker and quicker then thrusting it inside of me harder and harder as my pussy lips begin to quiver faster and faster as that thick hard 18" dildo is completely engulfed between both our pussys, as I scream out louder and louder at you, "I TOLD YOU BITCH, IM TAKING YOUR FUCKING WOMANHOOD! IVE OWNED YOUR BREAST AS MY HUGE BREASTS CONTINUE TO DRINK IN YOUR THICK CREAMY SWEET MILK, AND NEXT IT WILL BE YOUR TIGHT PUSSY BITCH!!" As I continue mashing my huge milk filled breasts harder and harder into your massive milk draining breasts, as you continue screaming out in painful anguish from the milk draining from your massive breasts, and our bodies begin to feel the exhaustion setting in as both of our arms slightly begin to weaken, as I feel your leg that was ontop of mine slip underneath of mine as I now have both my sexy firm strong thighs ontop yours only to fill the shift in the angle of the thick hard dildo that is in both of us aim upward into me hitting a different angle inside my wet tight pussy as I moan out in pleasure from that angle of that thick hard dildo, and I finally feel my huge breasts and your massive breasts and both of our thick hard sets of nipples that had been welded together from the milking suction that had formed between us, our hands finally slip away from each others and slam down behind us as we both use them to keep our upper bodies upright as we both continue driving that thick hard dildo in and out of each of swollen quivering on the verge of exploding pussys!!

Milk still dripping from both my thick hard nipples, my body exhausted from this war that isn't even remotely close to being over as I feel not only the milk dripping and running down from my massive breasts, but the blood still is dripping from my lip, and as the rage inside of me builds more and more as I get beyond infuriated as I realize that this cxnt as milked my massive breasts with her huge breasts, and as I think more and more about it and get more and more angry I get my second, third and fourth energy round as I begin my kegel exercises on this thick hard double ended dildo as I tighten draw in then ram out inside of you, I tighten, draw in then ram out inside of you, as my body begins to tighten and my massive breasts shake and bounce as I control my breathing and agains kegel on that thick hard double ended dildo, tightening and drawing it inside of me then ram it out inside of your pussy, only this time I hear it, I hear your moan, I feel your body shudder with that thick hard dildo ramming inside of you, as I feel you trying to fight me back with this vicious tug of war between us with this dildo as I start speeding up my hip thrusts, and ramming that thick hard dildo ramming inside of your pussy over and over and over again as I feel your body shuddering more and more and your pussy begins to quiver and shake as I give it one last huge hard thrust ramming that thick hard dildo so deep inside of you and at the same time my swollen pussy lips slam into your swollen quivering pussy lips and as soon as I do I hear you scream out and moan out at the same time......."Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaaawwwd!".......as I feel your body convulsing as your pussy explodes into an orgasmic gushing of cum, as your upper body slams upright as your huge breasts bounce and then your body jerks back again uncontrollably, and as your body still exploding in orgasmic gushing cum your upper body jerks forward again as your huge breasts bounce with your jerking forward motion only this time I have jerked my upper body forward as well as balling my right fist up and slamming it right into your moaning screaming mouth......."Eeeeeeeeeiiiiiii!"........as my fist cracks your mouth hard sending your upperbody slamming backward still exploding in orgasmic cum all over that thick hard dildo, your body laying flat on your back still convulsing as you continue to cum, and I quickly hold my tight sweet pussy holding back my own orgasm as I slide off that thick hard dildo, my pussy dripping from pre-cum as I exhaustedly slither my massive milk dripping breasts and body up over your cumming convulsing body slamming my right fist again up under your chin, as you send your own left fist hooking into my ribs, as we both grunt from each others hard punches, as you continue to cum all over that thick hard dildo, and as I get my sexy ass slithered up onto your belly, I quickly spin as I slide my sexy ass back and I lift up on my strong exhausted thighs and as quickly as your body begins to slow its convulsing orgasmic cum down, I have managed to get up on top of you, my knees straddling each side of your head as I scream out........"NOW cxnt, FINSIH THE JOB THAT DILDO DIDNT DO!".......and I slam my dripping pre-cum pussy right down onto your open moaning and screaming mouth, as I may my massive breasts down over top of yours, and reach down with my right hand, grasping that thick hard dildo, and wrapping my hand around that shaft, I begin to jerk that dildo in and out of your cum dripping pussy as hard and fast as I can while digging my claws from my left had into your quivering swollen pussy lips!! As I grind my pussy down hard over and over and around on your mouth, still screaming out....."DO IT cxnt, FINSIH THE JOB THAT DILDO DIDNT DO!!"

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2023, 01:48:26 AM »
FUCK YOU SCARLETT, YOU MILKED ME, AND I OUT FUCKED YOU AND YOUR WEAK ASS CUM GUSHING PUSSY!!