News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finals: Part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
Finals: Part 2
« on: March 09, 2023, 06:52:58 AM »
As Vanessa and Nicole entered the room where their examiners would be waiting for them, chills ran up their spines and their hearts began to race. They briefly stood in the small room which held the door to the main room and looked at each other, not sure whether they were nervous or excited.

“Any idea of what to expect?” Nicole asked.

“No idea.” Vanessa answered. “No doubt it was intentional on Tamara’s part. She wants to prepare us not just to work as a team but to face the unknown. All to prepare us for the Brujas.”

“No pressure, right?” Nicole asked sarcastically. “Well, only one way to find out for sure.”

The two beauties then stripped down, letting their bouncy G-cups, sharpened nipples and bubbly asses free. Tempted as they were to ogle each other, Vanessa then opened the door, followed by her pervy, redheaded partner. The room was pitch black and eerily quiet. They searched around for a light switch and found it. They switched the lights on, revealing the dark mats filling the room and their nude examiners waiting for them in suggestive poses. Both had DD sized breasts. Smaller than the cop babes’ incredible G-cups but still very impressive in their own right. One was blonde and the other was a redhead, which immediately attracted Nicole’s attention. Their hair was noticeably very long, silky and thick, easily going down to their plump asses. The redhead appeared to be older, around Vanessa’s age and was quite tan whereas the blonde looked more to be Nicole’s age and was paler.

“Well, looks like our eaminees have arrived at least, Gwen.” The redhead said, revealing herself as Felicia.

“Good. I’ve never fucked cops before.” Gwen said. “Well, I’ve sucked some cop dicks to get out of tickets but I’ve never totally taken one to bed.”

“Might want to be careful who you mention that to, blondie.” Vanessa advised, half jokingly.

“So, you’re Gwen and Felicia, right?” Nicole asked.

“The very same.” Felicia answered. “Your boss is an old favorite customer of mine and she needed me here. She asked me to bring along my other favorite customer, which is where Gwen comes in.”

“Customer?” Vanessa asked curiously.

“She’s a sex guru.” Gwen answered.

“Really?” Nicole asked.

“Indeed. The greatest job in the world.” Felicia answered. “Tamara has often come to my store, either for business, pleasure or both. Granted, we’ve never really gotten competitive yet. Just us girls having fun.”

Nicole started to get hot and bothered by the image of that.

“That Chief of yours is as fuckable as it gets.” Gwen said. “But if anyone can bring her down, Felicia can.”

“You intend to try and outfuck Tamara?” Vanessa asked.

“I plan on doing much more than try.” Felicia answered.

“Well, you’ll have to wait in line.” Vanessa answered. Felicia chuckled.

“Something funny?” Vanessa asked with slight annoyance.

“Oh, nothing.” Felicia said. “I just think the idea of that is silly, considering that Tamara took all four of you down in an hour.”

“What?” Vanessa asked. “She told you about that?”

“She told us everything about you girls.” Felicia answered. “Said it would make us understand our eaminees better.”

“Oh.” Vanessa said in a slightly sad tone.

“I’ve fucked Felicia, long and hard.” Gwen interrupted. “And I can tell you first hand how skilled she is. Tell me, who has a better chance against Tamara? A sex guru who dedicated her entire life to fucking? Or some stuck up cop who can barely get her shit together enough to control her own squad?”

“Excuse me?” Vanessa asked with an angry glare.

“You heard me.” Gwen said. “She told us everything. We know how you let your own inferiority complex towards that Jasmine bitch get in the way and you almost tore your squad apart. If you’re as good in bed as you are a leader, this won’t take long at all.”

“You don’t know anything, you high and mighty cxnt!” Vanessa yelled. “I was there for my girls when they needed me! You can ask them yourselves!”

“Easy, Gwen.” Felicia advised. “There’s only so much the poor girl can do when leading a team of clit-for-brains loose cannons.”

“Say again?” Nicole asked in an accusatory tone.

“It’s just the truth.” Felicia said smugly. “You are the one who went off on your own and nearly got your whole team captured. That spy of yours wouldn’t have even gotten her cover blown if it weren’t for you, now would she?”

Nicole’s eyes looked to the ground in shame. She had no comeback. Felicia was 100% right.

“Don’t listen to these ignorant bimbos, Nikki.” Vanessa reassured. “It was my fault. I started the whole thing…Yes, one of my squadmates, in a squad that I lead, is stronger than me. I couldn’t let that go and I cared more about my ego than my job and my team…But that’s all in the past…Just like your own mistakes.”

“Yeah.” Nicole said, regaining her confidence. “You sluts think you’re such hot shit but I’d like to see you go through the shit we have!”

“You can’t even defeat one of your own subordinates and you think you can defeat us?” Gwen asked.

“Why don’t you whores bring those tiny tits and pussies over here and find out?” Vanessa challenged.

“Size isn’t everything in the game…Nessa.” Felicia lectured. “I think it’s time we prove it to you two.”

“Oh, no.” Nicole interrupted. “You’re mine! Redhead on redhead!”

“Suit yourself.” Felicia said.

“The brunette’s for me, huh? Just like Carly.” Gwen said. “Fine then, bring it on.”

For a while, the room was silent and oozing with sexual tension, with the two opposing pairs of nymphos standing across from each other and staring daggers, daring the other duo to make the first move. Their nipples were practically begging to come together but they took it slow and steady. It was like the Berlin Wall standoff of 61, except both sides would slowly  get closer to each other instead of farther. One step from one pair of girls, then another step from the opposing pair. It kept going on like this for what felt like hours until finally, their hardened, flesh milk buds finally came into glorious, chilling contact all at once. Eight nipples gently but overwhelmingly slid into each other. The girls showed little reaction, just slightly wincing their eyes and very quietly exhaling from the tiny volts of pleasure unleashed by the collision of female flesh.

Vanessa was tit-to-tit with Gwen whilst Nicole was nipple-to-nipple with Felicia and their piercing eyes practically shot into each other’s souls as they dared their respective opponents to make the next move and take the standoff to the next level. None of them wanted to be the first to break but they knew this would take too long if they kept holding onto their stubborn pride and that they had to get down and dirty sooner or later. Gwen and Felicia briefly looked at each other, noting that since their tits had the disadvantage at least in terms of size, that it would be wise for them to strike first. Before Vanessa or Nicole could realize what their opponents had planned, Gwen and Felicia wrapped their arms around their examinees and bearhugged them further into the tit standoff.

“Agh!” Vanessa grunted.

“Ohh!” Nicole grunted.

Their nipples were now lightly but devastatingly penetrating each other’s areola, feeling the soft flesh surrounding their hardened milk buds. Gwen and Felicia were feeling the heat of this too but since they were the instigators, it was not as hard on them. Vanessa and Nicole wasted no time in dishing out their retaliation. They reciprocated the bearhug, which in turn, helped stab their own nipples deeper into the areolas of their examiners.

“Agh!” Gwen grunted.

“Uhh!” Felicia grunted.

The playing field was now even again. However, Vanessa and Nicole now figured that it was their turn to go on the offensive. They maintained their bearhug with one arm and used their other hands to reach down and squeeze into their opponents’ firm, meaty ass cheeks as hard as they could. Naturally, Gwen and Felicia reciprocated this. The four nymphomaniacs all soon realized that this game of one upmanship was only going to lead in one direction and they wanted more than anything to have the satisfaction of making the other team crack first, signaling that their skills of seduction were superior.

“Come on, already.” Felicia teased. “You know you want to kiss me.”

“That wet for me already, slut?” Nicole asked mockingly.

“Have you ever fucked a sex guru before?” Felicia asked seductively. “Do you have any idea what kind of pleasure I can make you feel?”

“Why don’t you shut up and kiss me first?” Nicole challenged.

“Spending so much time as a cop has given me the ability to read people.” Vanessa said to Gwen. “I know you want me, blondie. I know you want to drag me to the ground and grind pussies with me all night.”

“Projection at its finest.” Gwen argued. “You’re not gonna goad me into giving you what you want, Ms. Piggie.”

“Oh, stop lying to yourself.” Vanessa argued.

“Would it help if I pretended I was Jasmine?” Gwen asked teasingly. “You could never defeat her or me, so might as well.”

“I’d like to see you put your money where your mouth is and beat Jasmine yourself.” Vanessa dared.

“Maybe I will one day.” Gwen said deviously. “In front of all of you, making your whole squad of bimbo sluts watch helplessly as I dominate your strongest member.”

“Not even in your dreams, cxnt!” Vanessa yelled.

The brunette then wrestled her rival down into the floor, finally breaking the nail-biting stalemate. Felicia noticed this and quickly wrestled Nicole to the floor herself in response to that. The dueling beauties quickly rolled over each other, all around the matted ground. Their long, thick hair, flying all over the place as feminine grunts and moans echoed throughout the room. Vanessa and Gwen rolled over towards one side of the room until the wall stopped them dead in their tracks with Gwen on top. The blonde gave her rival a cocky smile.

“What are you gonna do to me, flattie?” Vanessa teased. “Those DDs of yours may be impressive to some but they're pitiful compared to my perfect G-cups.”

“Why don’t I show you what these DDs of mine can really do?” Gwen asked rhetorically.

She then slid down her brunette opponent and quickly formed her DDs together into one mass of breasts before suddenly slamming them into Vanessa’s exposed pussy.

“Fuck!” Vanessa cursed from the sudden jolt of pleasure.

“Let’s see you talk shit about my girls now, bitch!” Gwen mocked.

She rubbed her luscious tits into the helpless brunette’s cxnt, which had quickly become wet and ripe from Gwen’s paizuri. She would massage Vanessa’s pudenda in alternating patterns, up and down, left and right and various mixes of the four directions.

“Ahhhh!!” Vanessa moaned.

“These “puny” DDs of mine are making you moan like the bitch in heat that you are!” Gwen mocked.

“I intend on returning the favor, cxnt! Ugh!” Vanessa promised.

“I’d like to see you try, slut.” Gwen mocked.

Meanwhile, Nicole had managed to get the upper hand in her wrestling with Felicia and used her flexibility to slide all over the older redhead and stick her in a reverse trib position with the younger redhead on top. Felicia was rather surprised and even a little bit impressed by her opponent’s skills in contorting herself as well as her rival.

“Gotcha, bitch!” Nicole bragged. “Now allow me to show you just how “useless” I really am!”

Nicole, facing away from Felicia began flexing her lower body, thereby grinding her cxnt straight into the other redhead’s, which was beneath her own.

“Agh!” Felicia grunted. Music to Nicole’s ears. “Okay, bitch. You know how to use that slutty body of yours but can you actually last long enough to use it effectively?”

“Does this answer your question?” Nicole asked.

She then proceeded to hump even harder and faster, making the tribbing even more intense.

“Ohhh!!” Felicia groaned.

Nicole felt pretty proud of herself for getting that reaction out of her…Until she quickly realized something. She was about to make the exact same mistake that she had made in her very first match with Jasmine and during midterms with her match against Tamara. She was needlessly overexerting herself and giving into her own libido and her opponent’s taunting. No! She would not fuck herself over again! She had to learn from that mistake! She had to pace herself and fuck the arrogant sex guru the best and most effective way, not just the fastest and/or most enjoyable. So, she slowed down a bit. Felicia could not help but take notice of the change.

“What’s wrong, little girl?” Felicia taunted. “You’re not getting cold lower lips already, are you?”

“I’m not letting you provoke me, bitch.” Nicole said firmly. “I’m gonna fuck you nice and slow, making every moment of domination and pleasure feel like a thousand eternities!”

Felicia scoffed. Half out of skepticism and half out of genuinely being impressed. Tamara had told her that Nicole had a very strong tendency to be impatient and unleash everything very early on in her fights. Either Tamara had lied to her or much more likely, Nicole was finally starting to grow past that weakness. Nicole also couldn’t help but feel more than a little proud of herself in this incident but she didn’t let it go to her head. She kept her eyes on the prize. The prize being Felicia’s sweet, juicy twat.

While that was going on, Vanessa had to admit that Gwen’s tittyfucking was doing quite a number on her. The sight of a hot, feisty blonde between her legs was nothing new to her but she admitted that she had underestimated this one. Gwen held Vanessa down by her smooth, luscious thighs as she rubbed her succulent, pale breasts into Vanessa’s pleasure center. Vanessa reached down to bury her fingers into Gwen’s soft, silky locks but it didn’t even slow the paizuri down. The brunette’s clit soon popped out of its hood and Gwen immediately pressed her advantage on the helpless, little, pulsating, pink pleasure bud. She slowly but excruciatingly dragged her beautiful DDs up from Vanessa’s lower labia until both of her hardened, pink milk buds were now pressed into her brunette rival’s clit.

“Agh!” Vanessa groaned.

“Feel like giving up yet, Ms. Fearless Leader?” Gwen asked, mockingly.

“Not on your sweet, fuckable cxnt, you little whore!” Vanessa said furiously. “Go right ahead! Do your goddamn worse! Lay it on me! I want it all! Fucking do it!”

Gwen was actually taken aback by how defiant Vanessa was in the face of such domination but she shook it off and resumed her work, grinding her sweet, sharp nipples into the clit with all of her power. Tamara had told her that in spite of Jasmine being stronger, Vanessa had a willpower and a sense of purpose that was almost terrifying. When she set her mind on something, nothing would get in her way. Gwen was starting to believe that she had underestimated the brunette but would not back down. Not now. Vanessa, in spite of her tough talk, was starting to feel the heat herself. Gwen absolutely did know how to use those DD’s. The feisty blonde continued to knead her luscious breasts into her opponent’s clit. Vanessa soon began to feel her climax starting to show itself with those familiar volts of pleasure. Gwen, being the experienced nympho that she was, could tell and tittyfucked Vanessa harder and faster.

“Oh! Oh! AHHHHHHHH!!!” Vanessa cried as she came, splashing all over Gwen’s face, hair, tits and cleavage.

“Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, slut.” Gwen mocked.

“That’s it? You made me cum once?” Vanessa said defiantly through mildly heavy breathing.

Gwen was surprised and even a little bit nervous with how little that paizuri seemed to do. Did Gwen really underestimate Vanessa that much? Or was this just more tough talk and an attempt at mind games? Either way, she couldn’t let it get in the way of her focus.

“Alright, cxnt.” Gwen said. “Second verse, same as the first.”

“Not quite.” Vanessa said, having fully regained her energy.

Before Gwen could react, the brunette was on her and they wrestled again until Vanessa was on top.

“Fucker!” Gwen cursed.

“Oh, I’m a fucker, all right!” Vanessa proclaimed. “Now let me show you how a real woman pleasures her prey!”

Before Gwen could respond, Vanessa had forcefully kissed her. The blonde’s body was now sandwiched between her opponent and the matted floor, with her rival’s mouth, tongue, tits, nipples and cxnt all pressed into her’s. This caused her body to press into the mat, which only pressed her body further into Vanessa’s. The cop babe had her right where she wanted her.

“Mmmmm!!!” Gwen moaned as Vanessa’s tongue swabbed out her entire mouth.

She tried to get out of this and potentially turn the tables but Vanessa was pressing all of her weight down on top of her. She then dug her hands into Gwen’s flowing, blonde locks and yanked, further adding to the overwhelming sensations flowing throughout her body. She was truly stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Vanessa kept her cool most of the time, befitting of a leader but when someone pissed her off enough, only God could help them and Gwen was now learning that the hard way. All she could really do now was bearhug Vanessa further into herself and take as much control, however small, of this situation as she possibly could. Vanessa felt her G-cups compress their opposing DD-cups and she humped her pelvis and ass back and forth, fucking Gwen with everything she had, just as Gwen had done to her with her tits.

Meanwhile, Nicole continued her backwards tribbing duel against her fellow redhead, Felicia. She had managed to wrap her lower legs around her opponent’s from behind her in order to prevent any escape. However, escape was the last thing on the cocky sex guru’s mind right now as she tribbed with the younger nympho. She lived for this. There was nothing she loved more in the game than allowing her opponent to think as if she was winning before completely switching it around and then fucking the living shit out of her. Still, she didn’t want to make it too obvious. She knew that Tamara had told them that their examiners were very skilled and she didn’t want to arouse any suspicion. Just arousing her rivals and herself was the priority for now.

Nicole was putting up more of a fight than Felicia had anticipated. She watched as the younger redhead’s fine, bubbly, grabbable ass flexed up and down and all around with her tribbing. She was on top, which gave her the more advantageous position while Felicia could never really fuck her back quite as hard from her bottom position. While nothing would have pleased her more than to outfuck Nicole from her own position, Felicia knew she had to change tactics eventually. For now, she would play up being in the inferior position for all it was worth.

“Aghhh!!” Felicia groaned.

“You had enough yet, old lady?” Nicole asked mockingly through her panting.

“Why don’t you come over here and find out for yourself?” Felicia asked daringly.

Nicole was smarter than Felicia gave her credit for and had a strong feeling that the older redhead was just bullshitting her in some way. She may be the most lustful of the four but she was no clit-brained bimbo. Still, she had to at least make her opponent cum once while she had her at a disadvantage as she was afraid Felicia would panic if she caught on to Nicole catching on and this opportunity may not come back again. So, she just kept going what she was doing and tribbing Felicia best she could without overexerting herself. Felicia however, had turned her head to see how her partner was doing and noticed that she, at least for the moment, was being utterly dominated by Vanessa. Gwen was hands down the best opponent that Felicia had ever faced and seeing her like that was beginning to make her nervous. What if Vanessa took out Gwen temporarily and then went over to double team Felicia? She simply could not take that risk, knowing that both of her opponents were much stronger and more skilled than she was expecting.

‘Alright, fuck it.’ Felicia told herself in her head.

She then got up off of her ass and forced all of her weight upwards, successfully throwing Nicole off of her and onto her back.

“Ugh!” Nicole grunted. “Couldn’t stand the fucking heat, could you?”

“More like I just got bored.” Felicia lied. “Now let’s see how flexible you really are, slut.”

Before Nicole could get up, the older redhead sat her ass right on top of her, forcing all of her weight on her opponent, making it impossible for her to move.

“Agh!” Nicole groaned. “Get your fat ass off of me!”

“You know you love it, you slut.” Felicia teased.

Felicia sat on top of Nicole with her meaty cheeks pressing just enough against her head so that she couldn’t possibly escape. Felicia then decided to use her rival’s own flexibility against her. She grabbed a hold of Nicole’s silky smooth legs and pulled them back until the younger redhead’s pussy was right in front of Felicia’s deviously grinning face.

“Ugh!” Nicole grunted from the stretching. “You have exactly five seconds to let go of mahhhhhhh!!”

Nicole could not even finish her threatening sentence before her rival had slithered her tongue straight along her lower lips. Felicia spread her opponent’s legs far and wide to give her slutty tongue plenty of open space. She would slowly but harshly drag her tongue along the helpless, wet, juicy, bright red, ripe labia.

“Ohhhh!!” Nicole cried. “Fucking cxnt-licking whore! I swear I’ll get you for this!”

Felicia responded by jamming her finger inside of Nicole’s cxnt.

“Fuck!” Nicole cursed.

Despite her threats, Nicole knew that there really wasn’t much she could do. She reached behind her blindly until she felt her opponent’s long, luscious hair and pulled as hard as she could.

“Mmm!” Felicia moaned as she kept eating Nicole out from this unusual, awkward but devastating position. The hair pulling barely even slowed her down.

As Vanessa was still dominating Gwen, all the noise from over there made her take notice of Nicole was being mericlessly tongue fucked by the other redhead. Gwen saw that Vanessa’s attention was elsewhere and seized the opportunity to yank on her rival’s hair and finally break the overwhelming make out session.

“Oh, no you don’t, goody two shoes!” Gwen lectured her. “You’re dancing with me right now! If you want Felicia, you’re gonna have to go through me first!”

“What do you think I’ve been doing, you smug cxnt?” Vanessa asked rhetorically.

Gwen responded by rolling them both around again. As they wrestled, the blonde’s efforts proved futile as Vanessa ended up on top again. The brunette grinned evilly and then got up before sitting her pussy down on top of her rival’s.

“Ah!” Gwen moaned.

“You can keep trying to turn the tables, babe. It will always end the same way.” Vanessa said proudly. “Now just sit back and enjoy being fucked by the superior woman.”

Vanessa then slid her womanhood back and forth across that of the other beauty’s.

“Ohhhhh!!” Gwen groaned. “Goddamn whore!”

Vanessa shoved a couple of fingers inside Gwen’s mouth to shut her up as she continued fucking her. She would occasionally switch it up by just barely hopping up and down to fuck her even harder then before. She kept changing her tribbing pattern to make sure that Gwen could never get desensitized to what was being done to her. She had to strike her rival hard and fast so that she could go and help Nicole. Little did she know that Felicia was doing what she was doing for the exact same reasons. Both wished to help their partner and double team the other woman. It became two questions. Would Vanessa or Felicia’s offensives break through or would Nicole or Gwen’s defenses hold steady? Whatever happened first, it would give one team a massive advantage and opportunity to cut the other team in half, at least for the time being. You could cut the tension with a knife.

As Vanessa slammed into and rubbed Gwen and Felicia licked and fingered Nicole, they tried to focus on the task at hand but their thoughts and anxieties rested squarely with the status of their respective partners. How long would they hold out? Should I increase the speed and intensity of my offensive or would it just be a waste of energy that I might need? If she does go out, how long until she’s back in? So many what ifs flooded their rapidly stressing out minds. They were both worrying too much and both knew it. Eventually and by pure and complete coincidence, two distinct words came to both of their minds at the exact same time.

‘Fuck it!’ They both said to themselves inside of their minds.

They were wasting too much time, energy and stress by doing what they were doing. Vanessa got off of Gwen and Felicia released Nicole, letting her lower body fall back down to the ground. The two older nymphos got up and walked towards each other until they were within arms reach and they both reached behind each other to firmly and aggressively grasp their rivals’ meaty ass cheeks. As they glared furiously at each other, it was at this moment that they realized how the other girl had given up just as they did.

“Come to save your little girlfriend from my pussy, have you?” Vanessa asked mockingly.

“Look who’s talking.” Felicia argued. “I was giving your little sidekick the licking of her life when you came along.”

“Oh, licking?” Vanessa asked deviously. “You mean like this?”

Vanessa got right up in her opponent’s face, centimeters away from her mouth and swiped her tongue across Felicia’s luscious, sweet-tasting, pink lipsticked lips.

“No.” Felicia said, not even budging. “I mean more along the lines of this.”

Felicia retaliated with her own tongue swipe across Vanessa’s equally sweet tasting and colored lips. This quickly descended into a tit-for-tat tongue battle, with one lick following another until both beauties finally brought their lips and tongues together inside their mouths, initiating a passionate, lustful and heated make out session. While that was going on, the two younger girls had crawled towards each other and began wrestling while tribbing at the same time as the room filled with the spitty, slurpy sounds of Vanessa and Felicia’s furious kissing contest.

“Ugh! Goddamn skank!” Gwen cursed.

“Agh! Fucking whore!” Nicole cursed.

The two would constantly flip each other over and trib the other girl for a few seconds until the other girl switched it around and the cycle just went on and on. Thanks to Vanessa’s fucking and Felicia’s licking, both the blonde and redhead were pretty high up on their pleasure meters and knew it was only a matter of time until one of them would climax from all of this. As fate would have it, however, both managed to hold the other slut down in a perfectly sideways, horizontal position while also tribbing their rival. Their labias fused and kissed, soon joined by their upper lips and then their clits. Both felt the orgasmic electricity flowing through their bodies, signaling their oncoming orgasms. They just hoped that their opponent was feeling the same thing and they were right.

“Mmmmmm!!!” Nicole and Gwen moaned inside each other’s mouths.

As their climaxes subsided, they broke their kiss, leaving a trail of saliva between their lips as they did, huffing and puffing in each other’s sexy faces. Both wanted nothing more than to wrestle the other girl down again and fuck her living daylights out but they just needed a little bit of time to recover from their post-orgasmic winding.

“Go on, blondie.” Nicole teased. “Why don’t you try and bend me over and fuck me? You know you want to. Besides, aren’t you used to getting domed by us redheads?

“Why don’t you try to do it to me, fire crotch?” Gwen asked mockingly. “I figured I’d be nice and give you a freebee since you’re so obviously outclassed.”

The game of chicken was on. They both wanted to provoke the other nympho into pouncing first, which would also provide a good way to kill time as they recovered. This was going to go nowhere without some kind of provocation, so Gwen opened her slutty mouth, stuck out her pink, wet, smooth tongue and licked across Nicole’s cheek from top to bottom. The redhead got chills and a shot of arousal straight to her cxnt. Never one to be outdone if she can help it, Nicole was more than happy to reciprocate. She stuck her tongue out, even wiggling it around teasingly before slowly and sensually sliding it alongside Gwen’s cheek, giving the slutty blonde goosebumps. They quickly both began licking each other’s faces simultaneously all the while their older partners continued making out.

Eventually, Nicole could not stand the teasing anymore. She was fully recovered and knew that Gwen was too, so she pulled her mouth away from Gwen’s check and then lightly pushed her down into the matted floor. As Gwen got up, Nicole quickly crawled behind her, sank her fingers into her opponent’s luscious DD-cups and used her lithe legs to pry Gwen’s legs open, exposing her red, ripe cxnt. Nicole then used her free hand to go to town.

“Agh! Fuck!” Gwen cursed.

Nicole then mockingly licked at Gwen’s neck as she used her hand to masturbate her prey mercilessly.

“Goddamn cxnt!” Gwen cursed.

She tried to squirm out of the redhead’s prison of pleasure and trying to keep her in place was proving to be too straining on Nicole’s part. That didn’t mean Nicole was just going to give up and let her free, though. Far from it. Nicole stopped pleasuring Gwen only to wrap both of her arms around her from behind and then fell backwards, taking Gwen with her. Now, Gwen’s DDs were facing the air as her body was sandwiched between Nicole’s arms and her body. The slutty redhead used one arm and both legs to hold the blonde in place and resumed pleasuring her with the other. Gwen found this position much harder to squirm out of and escape. Nicole knew this and grinned deviously. She felt her G-cups press against Gwen’s back, her nipples poking into her skin and being tickled by Gwen’s soft, silky but also sweat-drenched and matted hair.

“No getting away from me, you hot cxnt.” Nicole bragged. “Just lie down and take it like the submissive little whore we both know you really are.”

“Whatever you do to me, I’m doing to you when I get out of this! Oh!” Gwen threatened.

“When you get out?” Nicole asked rhetorically. “Don’t flatter yourself, slut. I’m gonna beat your little clit until you pass out. Just like this!”

“Ohhhh!!” Gwen cried as Nicole lightly slapped around her labia and clit with her hand, which was quickly getting coated by the blonde’s fluids.

While Vanessa and Felicia were still in their intense, heated make out session, the older redhead could not help but notice what was being done to her blonde partner. Vanessa herself took notice of how distracted her opponent was becoming and from the sound of Gwen’s moaning and panting, she knew why. She broke the kiss and Felicia immediately turned her head to look at what Nicole was doing to Gwen. Vanessa was annoyed by this.

“Hey!” Vanessa said, grabbing Felicia’s face and turning it back in the direction of her face. “You’re fucking me right now! Or rather, I’m fucking you! Stay on the task at hand!”

“Huh.” Felicia scoffed. “And Tamara told me that Jasmine was the one with the ego.”

“You want to repeat that?” Vanessa asked, not even trying to hide her fury.

“You can’t always be the center of attention, honey.” Felicia lectured. “It’s not a one-on-one, remember?”

“Well, you’re right about that.” Vanessa said coldly. “So, I better make sure that you don’t interfere with my partner.”

Before Felicia could respond, Vanessa pushed her into the matted ground alongside herself and they began wrestling again.

“Why don’t we see just how flexible the so-called sex guru really is?” Vanessa asked rhetorically.

“Yes, why don’t we?” Felicia said back, showing no fear.

The two began to grapple at each other fast and furiously, trying to gain an advantage over their rival. While that was happening, Nicole was continuing to pleasure Gwen, who was now really starting to feel the heat. She knew that it would only be a matter of time until her climax would begin to show itself. She had to get out of this somehow. She tried to shift her weight towards her right and then left, figuring that she’d have a better chance of slipping away if she turned herself and Nicole sideways but the redhead held on firmly.

“You’re not going anywhere, bitch! Just accept your fate!” Nicole shouted.

In truth, Nicole was beginning to tire herself out as well, holding her blonde rival down like this. She had to act fast and make her cum because if she slipped away, she could go on the offensive and Nicole wouldn’t stand a chance. Nonetheless, she could tell that Gwen was hanging on by a thread and all she had to do was stand her ground and keep doing what she was doing. Felicia saw this and knew she had to act fast. She knew that if she just got up and tried to go and help, Vanessa would wrestle her away. She had to deal with the brunette first. They ended up in a scissoring position and began grinding pussies.

“Ugh!” Vanessa grunted. “You’re gonna have to act fast if you wanna help your little girlfriend!”

“Agh!” Felicia grunted. “I could say the same thing to you! Nicole better make sure she doesn’t escape!”

Vanessa looked over as she scissored Felicia and knew that her opponent had a point. It would be a battle of who outlasted who. Gwen, however, was finally starting to feel her orgasm coming along as Nicole assaulted her cxnt with her hand. At this point, she knew she was going down but she would make it as difficult for her redheaded rival as possible. She squirmed, bucked and mashed her meaty cheeks against Nicole’s pusdy as best she could but it did nothing to stop the inevitable.

“Ah! Ah! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Gwen shrieked as Nicole finally masturbated her to orgasm.

She sprayed out like a fire hydrant. Nicole finally released her and got to relax her straining muscles a bit.  Gwen fell forward, her flowing, blonde locks hiding her beet red face as the rest of it blanketed the ground in front of her. She was out of it, at least for now. Felicia saw this and was stunned at how Nicole had managed to do such a thing to her greatest opponent ever. While the older redhead was distracted, Vanessa pounced on her and contorted herself until she basically sat on top of Felicia’s back, just as Felicia had done to Nicole earlier. The devious brunette then grabbed hold of Felicia’s legs and stretched them back. The sex guru could immediately see where this was going.

“Ohhh!” Felicia groaned from the stretching. “Fucking bitch!”

“You know you love it, you slut.” Vanessa mocked. “Care for a nice taste of sweet revenge, Nikki?”

“Don’t mind if I do, Nessa.” Nicole answered.

The redhead walked over towards the other two girls and sat down in front of Felicia’s protruding pudenda. The two cop babes grinned at each other before sticking their skilled, slutty tongues out and lapping passionately at their helpless opponent’s delicious, red, ripe pussy.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!” Felicia moaned loudly. “You motherfu-ahhhh!!”

The two slid and swiped their tongues all across the older redhead’s lower lips, licking, slurping, sucking, jabbing, spitting and more. At times, their tongues would come into contact themselves and they would lick at each other playfully, sharing in the flavor.

“Uhhhh…” Felicia groaned. “Enjoy the moment while it lasts, you cxnt-eating hoes!”

They didn’t need to be told twice. Soon, Felicia’s clit would pop out of its hood and Vanessa and Nicole wasted no time in immediately giving it a double-tonguing.

“Fucking whoooooooooores!!!” Felicia cried out as she was eaten out.

With her face pressed against the matted floor, her opponent sitting on her back and pressing her ass into the back of her head to keep her secured and her womanhood pin the air and on display while being orally assaulted by the two sluts that she was supposed to be examining, this situation may in fact be the single most humiliating that Felicia has ever been in. She wanted to make them pay more than anything else but she wasn’t exactly in a position for that right now. All she could do was lie there and take it like the slut she was. With two tongues dominating her cxnt at the same time, it soon became apparent that she was on the verge of an orgasm. She knew this one would hit her very hard. There was nothing she could do other than stop resisting and wasting even more energy. She braced herself for it.

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!” Felicia yelped as she came like a fountain.

Vanessa and Nicole were able to swallow a good amount of it but much of it also coated their faces and hair. After it was clear that Felicia’s orgasm had subsided, the two cop babes let her go and the lower half of her body fell to the matted floor as she laid there huffing and puffing. Vanessa and Nicole smiled at each other and lightly chuckled. They then kissed lovingly, sharing the flavor of their examiner’s cxnt. As they made out passionately, suddenly Nicole felt something pull her back forcefully and aggressively by her legs.

“Ah!” Nicole shrieked in surprise. “What the fuck?!”

She then realized that it was Gwen who had grabbed her, now back in the fight. She got on top of Nicole and pried her legs open, struggling with her on the ground.

“You just don’t know when to give up.” Vanessa said in an irritated tone.

“Why don’t you try and stop me then, fearless leader?” Gwen asked daringly.

Vanessa was more than happy to oblige as she approached the two scuffling 22 year olds and got behind Gwen. She was stuck on Nicole like glue, to the point where Vanessa had to think about how to strike the blonde without her partner also being affected. Their pussies were practically magnetized to each other, their mouths were kissing ferociously, their tits and nipples were joined and penetrating the other babe’s areola. She also had to worry about the possibility of Felicia recovering. All she could really think to do was yank Gwen off of Nicole and then hold her down while Nicole fucks her. So, that’s what she was going to do. She followed them as they rolled all over each other and all around the room until she saw a moment when Gwen was on top. Vanessa then sank her hands into the blonde’s long, thick, silky hair and yanked hard.

“Agh! Goddamn it!” Gwen cursed as she was forcefully pulled off of Nicole.

Vanessa yanked her hair behind her back and Gwen landed on the ground. Then Vanessa got a better idea than the one she had previously. With Gwen’s hair still in hand as she teasingly twirled it around her fingers while still pulling it to make sure Gwen didn’t get away, Vanessa walked behind the blonde and used her arms to stand her up on her hands and legs. Gwen immediately saw where this was headed, given that it was one of her favorite positions as well. At least she and Vanessa had that much in common.

“Agh! Shit!” Gwen cursed as Vanessa began to fuck her doggy style, using her grip on her hair for leverage.

Nicole watched lustfully, licking her lips as Vanessa pulled her pelvis back and then slammed it back forward again, effectively mashing the front of her cxnt into the back of Gwen’s. Nicole wanted to go up there and get in on some of the action. As she was about to do just that, however, she suddenly got a gut feeling. She looked behind Vanessa as she fucked Gwen and saw the newly rejuvinated Felicia trying to sneak up on her and free her blonde partner.

“Behind you!” Nicole shouted.

Vanessa turned her head around and saw Felicia, her eyes widening with shock. Nicole however, was already on top of her figuratively and soon to be literally. She ran over to Felicia and crashed into her tits first before she could jump on her brunette leader, wrestling her to the ground.

“Nice try, cxnt!” Nicole bragged as she struggled with the older redhead.

“Thanks.” Vanessa said quickly before resuming her doggy style position, not wanting to give Gwen any chance to slip away and initiate a counterattack.

Vanessa was genuinely grateful and impressed by Nicole’s awareness of her surroundings and ingenuity. She was also slightly embarrassed that she needed the younger redhead to come save her but this exam was all about teamwork after all.

“Your girlfriend couldn’t save you, slut.” Vanessa teased.

“Just shut up and do your worst, flatfoot.” Gwen said in a deadpan voice.

“Well, if you insist.” Vanessa said sarcastically.

Vanessa resumed her domination of the blonde but Felicia had managed to get the upper hand over the younger redhead. She managed to grab a hold of both of Nicole’s legs and rested them on her shoulders, leaving her cxnt wide open for an onslaught of tribbing. She looked down at her cornered prey and smiled arrogantly.

“Go ahead, slut.” Nicole dared. “Show me what a so-called sex guru can really do.”

“Don’t say that I didn’t warn you, brat.” Felicia lectured.

The older redhead then proceeded to viciously mash her twat against her opponent’s, rubbing it in like a wasp with its stinger with every point of contact.

“Ohhhh!!” Nicole moaned out loud. “Is that the best you can-ugh!”

“Just shut your cocky, clit-sucking mouth, you little cxnt.” Felicia said in an annoyed tone.

She then reached down to knead, squeeze, fondle and gently slap around her rival’s bouncy, jiggly G-cups as she fucked her. Vanessa heard Nicole’s moaning and internally cursed as she found herself in a similar position that she had put Felicia into just a little while ago. Should she go over and help her partner or should she maintain her domination over her opponent? Several what if scenarios played out in her head while she still tried to fuck Gwen best she could in spite of her distractions.

“Aghhhhh!!” Nicole cried out loud as she was fucked.

“That’s it, baby! Scream for me like a good little submissive pet!” Felicia mocked callously.

Vanessa began to worry more and more about Nicole. She found it ironic as a year ago, Vanessa was trying to get the little redheaded minx locked up. Memories of her failure to save Brooke flashed through her mind, as did everything that she and her squad have been through and how Nicole had just saved the brunette from Felicia jjst minuted ago, which is how she ended up being fucked right now in the first place. She couldn’t just keep ignoring it. This was a test of teamwork and she had to do something, even if it ended up biting them both in their fine asses later on.

“Aggghh!!“ Vanessa groaned out loud, not in pleasure or exertion but frustration and tossed Gwen aside before marching over to Felicia dominating Nicole.

Gwen reacted with surprise before seeing what Vanessa was trying to do. Gwen didn’t understand why Vanessa didn’t just keep fucking her so that she could double team Felicia again but there was no time to ponder that decision of her rival’s. She tried to intercept Vanessa but it was too late. The brunette grabbed a hold of Felicia’s flowing, crimson locks and yanked her off of her partner.

“Agh!” Felicia grunted in pain. “Fucking bitch!”

The brunette tossed the angry sex guru aside and held out her arm. Nicole, surprised, grabbed hold of it and her leader helped pull her up.

“Are you okay, Nikki?” Vanessa asked kindly.

“Yeah.” Nicole answered, confused. “Thanks.”

“You did the same for me.” Vanessa reminded her, making her smile.

“How touching.” Gwen said sarcastically. “But you just threw away your chance to fuck me out of the fight.”

“Aren’t you gonna help your friend?“ Nicole asked.

“I can take care of myself.” Felicia said as she walked back towards them.

The two pairs of nymphos then stared each other down, as if they were right back to the beginning of the match. The standoff felt like it went on for hours until Vanessa finally broke it by walking towards Felicia, which prompted Gwen to start approaching Nicole. All four nymphos were thinking the same thing. That this is where it would come to an end. They came together, this time in the opposite pairings of when they started and once again began wrestling each other to the ground. Nicole had managed to hold down Gwen in a direct, face-to-face, mouth-to-mouth, nipple-to-nipple and cxnt-to-cxnt position. They wasted no time and immediately jammed their tongues into each other’s mouth, tasting the other girl’s sweet saliva and feeling their warm, wet, velvety tongues on each other as the redhead began humping the blonde slowly but powerfully. Meanwhile, Felicia had managed to wrestle Vanessa to the ground on her front, slightly elevated by her bouncy G-cups as Felicia dove on top of her, pressing her DDs against the cop babe’s back.

“Now let’s see how you like being dominated!” Felicia announced.

She then reached behind her and Vanessa and began fingering the brunette from behind.

“Agh!” Vanessa grunted. “Enjoy this moment while it lasts, cxnt!”

“You don’t have to tell me twice.” Felicia said mockingly.

She then used her other arm to grab hold of her opponent’s face and turn it in the direction of her own face before jamming her tongue down Vanessa’s throat. The brunette kissed back with everything she had but given her uncomfortable and submissive position to the redhead, it was a losing battle. She felt her rival’s fingers penetrate her from behind repeatedly and in multiple different patterns, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her voluptuous body. As that was happening, Gwen had managed to wrestle Nicole off of her only to immediately pounce on top of her before she could get up. On top of her in a 69 position, that is.

“Let’s eat each other, you hot bitch.” Gwen said lustfully.

“Well, since you asked nicely.” Nicole teased but she was more than happy to oblige.

Gwen was on top and the minute Nicole finished her sentence, the blonde’s mouth practically dove on top of her opponent’s cxnt. Nicole winced before getting a firm grip on Gwen’s ass and then diving into the blonde’s twat herself. The two raging nymphos devoured each other like starving predators. Their tongues slowly and devastatingly explored the other slut’s pussy, slithering throughout their rival’s labia sloppily and passionately. Gwen’s long, soft, flowing blonde locks flowed out over and across Nicole’s legs. Their clits quickly came out of their hoods, nice and hard, ready for a good sucking, which both the blonde and the redhead immediately pounced upon. They both enclosed their lips on their opponent’s clits and went to town. They loudly sucked, slurped, licked, jabbed with their tongues and drooled over their rival’s pink, pulsating pleasure bud. To get their blood flowing even more, they began to roll around, making their cunnilingus duel even more enticing and the challenge of trying to keep their mouths locked onto their targets only made it even more exhilarating. They were both beginning to feel the heat as they came inside each other’s mouths time after time after time, their orgasmic screams muffled by the other bitch’s mouth and the sounds of sloppy pussy eating.

Vanessa, meanwhile, was struggling in trying to resist Felicia’s domination. She felt the sex guru’s DDs pressed against her back, her sharpened nipples poking into her skin and her long, sweat and cum-drenched, matted, brown hair tickling the milk buds. Felicia grinned deviously as she finger fucked her prey.

“Mmmmm!!!” Vanessa moaned inside of her rival’s mouth as she was pleasured.

Felicia used her free arm to slap around, grope, knead, pinch, twist and play around with the cop babe’s succulent G-cups, further adding to the hypnotic, intoxicating pleasure that Vanessa was feeling without end or escape. Vanessa knew she would not last much longer if she did not find some way, any way to turn this around and give the redhead a taste of her own medicine. It was as if her anger and lust for revenge kept increasing along with her own sexual pleasure. She soon began to feel an orgasm beginning to rear its ugly head. She had no way of holding it back or getting out of this, at least not for the moment. All she could do was brace herself for the oncoming internal impact. And so it happened, just as Felicia finally broke the kiss to hear her helpless opponent cry out in climax.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Vanessa screamed as she came, soaking Felicia’s hand with her girl mess as the redhead finally released her.

Vanessa laid sprayed out on the matted floor, her thick sweaty brunette tresses blanketed out in front of her head as she panted like she just had an asthma attack. She wasn’t sure how much she had left in her. She felt her eyelids get heavier and heavier. She wanted to get up and keep fighting but her muscles and bones just felt so weary and weak from the overpowering pleasure. Felicia sat on top of her back again and pulled on her hair.

“Ugh!” Vanessa grunted through her grit teeth.

“Maybe I should’ve asked Tamara to fight Jasmine instead.” Felicia said. “Maybe she would’ve actually given me a decent challenge worthy of my time and energy.”

Vanessa was furious at hearing those words. While she no longer resented Jasmine for her superior strength, she hated people rubbing that in her face. However, she maintained her cool, knowing that Felicia was just trying to provoke her and her anger would just exhaust her even further. While that was going on, Nicole and Gwen continued their ferocious 69 battle and the redhead was starting to weaken gradually. The constant, incessant, inescapable oral pleasure sending shockwaves swimming throughout her hot body was becoming harder and harder to bear. Gwen, on the other hand, while feeling the heat herself, was still going strong and eating like she had never eaten before, even though she’s eaten more pussy than she could ever begin to keep track of. She could feel that her opponent’s offensive was slowing down and becoming weaker and this in turn motivated her to increase the speed and intensity of her own onslaught of cunnilingus.

The older redhead got aroused seeing the two younger girls feasting on each other and decided that she now wanted her own meal. Felicia had gotten off of Vanessa’s back and flipped her over like a burger patty before descending downwards and lapping at the drained brunette’s tasty twat.

“Uhhhhh…” Vanessa moaned weakly.

She reached down to grab onto Felicia’s thick red locks in a feeble attempt to get some control over her as she ate the cop babe out. Nicole began to feel her orgasm coming on and knew that there was nothing she could do to stop it. She braced herself for it as Gwen showed her no mercy.

“Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!” Nicole shrieked, muffled by Gwen’s cxnt as she came violently, spraying Gwen’s face and hair with what little the blonde was not able to swallow.

Gwen then got off of her redhead opponent, who was down for the count. She looked down at the panting nymphomaniac and shot her a condescending smile before looking over at Felicia going down on Vanessa and getting jealous of her partner. The blonde marched over to the pair and climbed on top of Vanessa in another 69 position, her face right in front of Vanessa’s cxnt and Felicia’s face.

“Quit hogging the buffet, bitch. I want some.” Gwen said to Felicia.

“Like you haven’t eaten enough pussy tonight.” Felicia mocked.

“Just shut up and share.” Gwen shot back.

They then both started licking Vanessa’s pleasure center, their tongues deeply and thoroughly exploring her inner walls.

“Oh, goooooodddd!!!” Vanessa cried out. “You goddamn whores!”

The poor brunette had found herself in the exact same position that she was in when she faced La Rubia and La Morena. Her partner incapacitated and her two opponents sexually dogpiling her at the same time. More than anything, Vanessa wished she could do what she did then and summon her rage to curbstomp these sluts but she couldn’t. This fight didn’t have the stakes that one did and wasn’t as personal to her. She just couldn’t bring the rage out of herself. All hope was lost…Or so it seemed. Nicole could hear what was going on and see most of it through her half-closed eyes. She was desperate to help her leader and so sick of being a burden. This was the second time she saw Vanessa being double-teamed and being helpless to stop it. No…Not this time! No more being a burden! She will do something!

Against all odds and her own weary muscles and bones begging her to give them a rest, the fiery redhead forced herself to get back in the fight. Gwen and Felicia were so busy orally dominating Vanessa, that they didn’t even notice or hear their other opponent crawling towards them. She then took a long, deep breath, got up and grappled Gwen, pulling her off of Vanessa and wrestling her away.

“We’re not done yet, blondie!” Nicole said through her grunting from the wrestling.

“Fucking bitch! You fire crotches are all the same!” Gwen complained.

“You just can’t handle the persistence of us redheads, Gwen.” Felicia insulted as she stopped licking Vanessa.

Seeing what Nicole did lit a fire underneath Vanessa’s clit as she immediately pounced upon Felicia, wrestling the redhead until she got her into the same doggy style position that she had Gwen in a few minutes ago.

“You fu-agh!” Felicia grunted as Vanessa humped her with a powerful ferocity.

“You like doggy too? Well, you’re gonna love this!” Vanessa said with a raw determination in her voice.

She pulled back and slammed into Felicia over and over again, the speed and power of each thrust and slam was just unbelievable.

“Fuuuuuccckkkk!!” Felicia yelped.

Vanessa grabbed and yanked hard on her rival’s crimson locks as she brutally hate fucked her with everything she had. Felicia had not been fucked this hard in a very long time. Meanwhile, Nicole had secured herself on top of Gwen and sat her cxnt on top of the blonde’s sideways, planting Gwen’s leg on her chest, letting her G-cups swallow her opponent’s shin.

“You can eat pussy like a champ but let’s see how you can handle getting yours fucked!” Nicole announced.

She began grinding and rubbing viciously and mercilessly into Gwen’s cxnt with her own.

“Aghhhh!!!” Gwen yelled. “Motherfucker!”

“That’s it, bitch!” Nicole encouraged. “Cry for me! Cry like the thirsty, cxnt-licking, cum drunk little skank that you and I both know that you are!”

“Ugh!” Gwen grunted. “Fuck you!”

“Okay, if you insist!” Nicole joked before humping Gwen even harder and faster.

“Ohhhh!!” Gwen moaned.

Felicia felt like each and every slam from Vanessa was like a shotgun blast straight to her slutty pussy. She felt her body and her resolve weakening more and more each time. She could not take much more of this. Was she really about to lose? As that once unthinkable possibility dawned on her, Vanessa unleashed one more particularly powerful slam against Felicia and before she even knew it, the redhead had cum like a firehose.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Felicia screamed as she climaxed brutally.

Vanessa bent down to let her opponent’s fluids soak her face and hair. A true mark of pride and accomplishment for any and all nymphos. Felicia fell forward, passed out like a light. Gwen noticed this as Nicole dominated her and could not believe what she was seeing. Felicia had lost. Fucked into unconsciousness. Was this a dream?

“Why don’t you come here, fearless leader and help me give this bitch a taste of her own medicine?” Nicole offered Vanessa.

“Don’t mind if I do.” Vanessa said as she walked over.

Nicole got off of the still stunned Gwen and both she and the brunette immediately sank their faces down to start eating Gwen out.

“Aggghhhhh!!” Gwen cried as she was devoured by two mouths.

Vanessa’s tongue focused on the upper part of her pudenda, slobbering all over her clit while Nicole had the lower labia, sticking her tongue in and out like a cock fucking her. It was too much. Gwen could stop herself from cumming…again and again and again and again.

“No! Agh! Fuck! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Gwen screamed like a banshee as she came like a dolphin’s blowhole.

She completely drenched Vanessa and Nicole with her secretions, making them look like someone turned a hose on them…Which they kind of did. Gwen then finally passed out. It was over. Vanessa and Nicole had won. They caught their breath as they marveled at their work and then smiled at each other.

“You’re so fucking hot.” Nicole said.

“So are you.” Vanessa said.

The two then embraced and began making out, falling to the floor as they fucked each other until they both came together in a haze of pure sexual pleasure before their adrenaline had worn off and they finally faded into unconsciousness as well.

Hours had passed until they had woken up in each other’s arms.

“Well, look who’s finally back in the land of the living.” Gwen joked.

“That was…The greatest match of my life.” Felicia said in a marveled tone.

“Okay, mine too.” Gwen admitted with a sigh.

“Glad you enjoyed getting fucked by us…Because we’re not done yet.” Vanessa said.

“Remember the deal.” Nicole reminded them.

“Yeah, yeah.” Gwen said. “Not the first time I’ve been a sex slave.”

“First time for me, though.” Felicia said. “That was the first match I’ve ever lost.”

“For real?” Nicole asked.

“Well, it was two-on-two.” Gwen excused. “I’m still gonna claim your first one-on-one defeat one of these days.”

“Keep dreaming, blondie.” Felicia said.

“Before we claim our prize, how do you plan on grading our performance?” Vanessa asked.

“Duh.” Nicole said. “She just said we were her first defeat. Obviously an A+.”

“Not necessarily.” Vanessa said. “Remember, it was a test of teamwork.”

“We can worry about that later.” Felicia said. “For now, we have another six hours of being your slaves.”

The two cop babes shrugged their shoulders and proceeded to spend the next six hours fucking their new toys and each other into oblivion. After all was said and done, the four girls showered and Vanessa and Nicole were about to leave.

“Oh and one last thing.” Felicia said. “If any of you ever want to really improve your skills…I have a potion that will help you.”

Gwen went wide eyed upon hearing that.

“Really?” Vanessa asked. “A potion?”

“It works.” Gwen said. “Trust me.”

“What does it do?” Nicole asked.

“You’ll have to buy it and drink it to find out.” Felicia said.

“Let’s just say that it really makes you see yourself in a whole new way.” Gwen said.

“Maybe we’ll take you up on that one day.” Vanessa said.

“Well, bye.” Nicole said.

The four nymphos waved goodbye before Vanessa and Nicole exited the room to the tiny entrance room from before. Nicole stared off into space with a look of deep thought on her sexy face.

“What’s on your mind, Nikki?” Vanessa asked. “Wondering how Jazz and Holly did?”

“Yeah.” Nicole answered. “But I’m mostly curious about…something else.”

“Tamara’s meeting with Madam Red?” Vanessa guessed. Nicole nodded.

“I don’t blame you.” Vanessa said. “I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that room.”

Offline Frank

Re: Finals: Part 2
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 11:44:16 AM »
Very hot chapter !
You are in a great form ! Keep writing this great saga !