News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sex and Sensitivity || Chapter 1 || Cherry Pop

• 1 Replies

Offline Primroe

Sex and Sensitivity || Chapter 1 || Cherry Pop
« on: April 29, 2023, 08:16:32 PM »
Authors Note:
It's been about two years since I properly sat down and actually wrote a story to completion. The pandemic hit me hard with lockdown in an Asian country leaving me trapped within the same four walls for almost a year. Talk about getting to know a setting well. That being said I miss you all here and I'm sorry for being away for so long. Since I've gotten into AI now I can present a relative representation of what the characters look like in my head, but ofcourse this is just a reference; you can look past this and just let your imagination take over. I've lost touch with my old characters such as Lotte and the others. So I started over from scratch. Inspired by drama, life experiences, and my favorite authors on and off this site. I present to you Chapter One: Cherry Pop

Click images to view full resolution.
On the left Kayla and on the right Jade.
{alt} {alt}

Kayla was a relatively short woman at 5'2" from the Philippines. She had a slim frame, but she was blessed with a naturally fantastic ass.  She had long black hair and deep brown eyes. Her skin was light and when she smiled it made her look innocent, but there was no mistaking that this girl could fuck like a demon.  To the pleasure of her boyfriend Charles, who was 5'10", Kayla was a perfect fit in their bedroom.  They were both really into sex, and they spent most nights getting down and dirty together.  When they first met Charles was quite direct with Kayla about his fantasies about women sexually competing for him.  He told her that he wanted to see if she could take on another woman and beat her without hurting her or cheating.  He thought it would be a good test of their relationship.

Kayla was a virgin before Charles and was quite nervous about having sex with someone else. Not to mention treating sex like a competition.  But she agreed, especially after Charles promised her that he wouldn't cheat. Ofcourse this left the question of who would be in the fight. Kayla suggested his ex-girlfriend Casey but Charles was quick to dismiss that option.  After some discussion they decided to give Jade a try.  Kayla knew all about Jade's reputation as a skilled sex fiend and Kayla figured she should go up against one of the best. After all even though Kayla was new to all this, she new she was amazing in bed.

The night came around and Kayla and Charles went out for dinner at a nice restaurant.  Afterwards they returned home and Kayla proceeded to get ready for the big event.  She took an hour to prepare herself for the evening. Charles sat at the dinner table patiently and nervously waiting.  He could tell that Kayla was nervous about it and that reflected on him.  Finally after almost 2 hours of preparation they headed off to the hotel room.  When they arrived, Charles gave Kayla a kiss and then went to talk to the concierge while Kayla unpacked.

"Never thought you would be able to convince her to fight!" Jade surprised the couple from behind. "But I'm glad! This will be fun!"

Charles looked over at Kayla, who smiled back.  "Well are we going to start or what?" Kayla asked.

Jade laughed "You got allot of spirit. I'll take it easy on you." Kayla seemed excited but still nervous.

They entered the room and both took their clothes off.  Both women were beautiful, Kayla was quite a bit thicker than Jade who leaned more towards a healthier diet.  Kayla was a little taller too which became more obvious as the two stood next to eachother.  They began kissing, Jade reached down and grabbed Kayla's ass.

"This is going to be a lot of fun!" Jade said.

Kayla nodded, she continued kissing Jade.  The two women rubbed their bodies against each others, rubbing their small breasts against eachother.  They started to grind against one another and Kayla suddenly pushed Jade onto the bed.  She climbed on top of her and the two began making out.  Jade reached between them and began fingering Kayla while she kissed her. Innocently Kayla copied Jade's advances and began playing with Jade's cxnt.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, Jade stopped Kayla and pulled her shirt off.  Kayla followed suit and they both layed on the bed with their tits out. Jade and Kayla resumed and it was clear that experience was playing a big role for Jade.

Jade began grinding her pussy on Kayla's thighs, pushing into her.  Kayla moaned loudly as she felt Jade's long fingers inside her. Jade was clearly enjoying herself. Kayla's pussy was wet and slippery from the foreplay and Jade took advantage of that by finger fucking her hard.  Kayla started to whimper, she was clearly turned on and loving every second of this.

Kayla began to moan louder now. She was getting close to orgasm. Jade moved her head down and began sucking on Kayla's nipples. "Fuck!" Kayla exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum!"

Jade continued to suck on Kayla's tits as Kayla's body tensed up. Kayla let out an explosive moan and her body shook violently. Jade continued to suck on her tits and Kayla's body trembled. "You have to be more aggressive" Jade whispered into Kayla's ear.

Kayla sighed in response. "I can be!" she replied.

Jade continued to lick and suck on Kayla's breasts until she felt her body start to relax again. Jade looked down at Kayla and smiled. "I win" she said.

Kayla smiled back. "Oh no you don't!" she said.

Kayla rolled Jade onto her back and straddled her. She began grinding her pussy against Jade's mound and began wildly gyrating her hips. Jade's eyes widened with surprise and she seemed quite turned on.  Kayla continued to grind against Jade and Jade began moaning.  "Yes... yes..." she moaned softly as Kayla's body pressed against hers. Soon Kayla's wild gyrations turned into violent thrusts and she began slamming her pussy against Jade's mound.  Kayla was breathing heavily but Jade was screaming. "Wait! Fuck!" Jade screamed as the innocent woman took her by surprise "Where the fuck! Are you going? Wait! Stop!"

Kayla smirked at Jade, who was clearly frustrated.  She kept pounding her pussy into Jade's mound and Jade tried to push her away but it was no use. Second later Jade exploded, she screamed in pleasure as Kayla continued to pound her with passion.  Jade's entire body was shaking and she was overcome with lust.  Juices started to squirt out of Jade's cxnt and soon it was all over the sheets.

Kayla was still grinding her pussy against Jade's mound, her own juices were dripping off of her thighs.  "Holy shit..." Jade gasped. "That was intense"

Kayla smiled at Jade "That's one for one"

Jade glared up and grabbed Kayla's throat "You bitch!" she said.

Kayla smirked "No, you're the bitch" she replied.

Jade looked confused but tightened her choke hold on Kayla.

"Desperately fucking any man you see. You deserve to lose!" Kayla said.

Jade's face contorted into a look of pure rage. "You stupid slut! How dare you say that! What gives you the right to say that about me? I'll show you!" Jade said. In one swift motion Kayla grabbed both of Jade's wrists and pinned her down. Jade's face turned from rage to fear.

Kayla looked down at Jade and smiled. "You're not going anywhere bitch. If you move I break your arms. Then I fuck the shit out of you until you beg me to stop" Kayla threatened. "How can you be this good! I thought this was your first time!" Jade cried. "It is and I don't know" Kayla calmly answered. "But you've been a bad girl so I'm punishing you" Kayla continued.

Jade couldn't believe what she was seeing. She was being dominated by a woman, a woman with whom she thought was just an afterthought in her life. A woman she never thought she would have to face in such a situation. All these years, Kayla was always a girl she knew was attractive but never considered her a threat. Now here she was, dominating her in bed. There was only one hope for Jade now. "In my purse..." Jade whispered.

Kayla quickly understood what Jade meant. She unzipped her bag and removed a large double dildo. It was 12 inches long and tapered at the end. It was a realistic dildo, which made it very lifelike. Kayla had never seen anything like it before. She held it up and showed Jade.

"You want this, don't you?" Kayla asked.

Jade nodded a visible grin across her face.

"Because you think you're tight?" Kayla asked as she slid one end of the dildo into herself. Kayla hesitated as the confidence of the innocence caught her off guard. "I'll show you what tight is" Kayla exclaimed and used her own cxnt to push the other end of the dildo into Jade. Two thrusts and Jade realized it was hopeless. With the help of Kayla's pussy, the dildo easily pushed in and out of Jade's pussy.

Jade screamed in pain, but that didn't matter to Kayla. She continued to ram the toy into Jade's pussy and Jade screamed louder, but Kayla continued to ignore her.  Jade was panting as she struggled under the weight of the pressure. Jade tried to pull back but everytime she did Kayla would bring her back in.

"God dammit!" Jade screamed "Stop! Stop!"

Kayla just smiled at Jade. "No need to scream, no one is coming to help" she said.

Jade turned to Charles, she had almost forgotten he was there.

"Help please, your girlfriend is a monster" she pleaded but he did nothing. "Please, stop" she begged.

Kayla continued to fuck Jade. Jade was starting to sob, tears pouring down her cheeks as Kayla fucked her pussy with the dildo. Jade's body shook violently, she was completely out of breath and her body was beginning to tremble in agony. Her second orgasm, it was all lost from there on out.

Kayla could feel Jade's pussy tighten up on the toy. She could tell Jade had cum, how many Kayla wondered. How many orgasms until Kayla was declared the winner? She didn't know and so she kept going.

She could hear Jade whimpering, but Kayla ignored her cries. She continued to ride Jade's pussy with the dildo, slowly increasing the speed and force. Jade just screamed and cried until the third orgasm, fourth orgasm, fifth orgasm. Kayla was getting tired but she knew she had to keep going if she wanted to win. Eventually Jade collapsed onto the bed and Kayla leaned on her.

"I've given you five orgasms, do you know how much stamina that takes?" Kayla asked.

Jade looked at Kayla, if this was the woman being reserved she didn't want to know what Kayla could do when she tries. "You've given me five orgasms" Jade responded "Please stop... You win"

Kayla smirked at Jade "I've won because I've dominated you, but I only came once that isn't fair".

Kayla slid up Jade's body and planted her pussy over her opponent's face. Without instruction Jade began eating Kayla's cxnt. It was better this way, Jade thought, better than breaking her back trying to out fuck this monster.

Offline Primroe

Re: Sex and Sensitivity || Chapter 1 || Cherry Pop
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 05:58:54 AM »
Fixed broken links.

Click images to view full resolution.
On the left Kayla and on the right Jade.
{alt} {alt}