News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Memoirs of a Sexfighter || Chapter 1 || Protecting My Man (IRL Stuff)

• 0 Replies

Offline Primroe

Authors Note:
This series is going to be a little more realistic and based on my own experience. As such it may not have as much drama or over arching story but it is what a realistic fight is like.

Angie was furious with Charlene, flirting around with Alex and making him think Angie couldn't satisfy him anymore. She needed it to end now, especially since it was becoming increasingly hard to compete with Charlene's advances. Angie was determined to show Alex how much she deserved him as his wife and lover. She would finally put this arrogant bitch in her place and show her who really owned him.

Angie wasn't even sure Charlene would accept her challenge, but she had nothing to lose at this point. She was willing to take on anything to get the upper hand back on this arrogant girl. It was time to make a statement and kick this bitch's ass! Angie prepared her double-dildo, making sure it was lubed up and ready to pound Charlene's pussy. She had eaten a light dinner beforehand knowing she would need energy later on.

Charlene walked into the bedroom wearing a tight white top that showed off her small boobs and a denim skirt. Angie was sitting on the bed waiting for her completely naked her own small boobs hanging freely.

"How does it feel to know you will lose tonight?" Angie asked.

Charlene smirked. "I think you have me confused with a weak bitch" She replied.

Angie laughed. "Oh yes I'm sure that's what Alex thinks too."

Charlene blushed a little. "Well...you haven't been doing anything to stop my advances."

"What do you think this is?" Angie said. "This isn't a game of seduction where we can chat all day. You want Alex and he has chosen me. Do you understand? Now come here so I can show you who's better!"

Charlene giggled stripped down naked and got into bed, she reached around feeling Angie's plump round ass. "You're not that scary" She whispered. "Don't underestimate me" Angie growled "I've had plenty of practice on girls just like you." Charlene purred to herself as she found Angie's pussy.

Angie gasped. Charlene was rubbing her pussy through her panties. "Stop it Charlene or I'll..." Angie began but Charlene cut her off. "Shhh.. I don't want to hear it slut."

Angie shook her head. Charlene giggled and placed a finger inside her. Angie's eyes widened and she bit her lip. Charlene grabbed Angie's pussy lips with her wet finger and pulled them apart. Charlene licked her finger and then stuck it back in. Angie was breathing heavy. Charlene took her finger out and stuck a second one inside. Angie tried to keep pace but was quickly overwhelmed by the sensations. She felt another finger enter her pussy. She screamed as three fingers entered her.

Angie moaned loudly as Charlene fucked her with her fingers. "Not yet, this is just foreplay." Charlene said. "Let's see how much you can take"

Angie gasped as Charlene shoved two more fingers into her. She could feel the fingers spreading her pussy open and pushing deeper inside. Angie tried to push her fingers deeper inside Charlene's pussy but Charlene wouldn't allow it.

Charlene leaned down and sucked Angie's nipple. Angie arched her back and moaned louder. Charlene picked up the pace of her fingering. "HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUCK!" Angie screamed as Charlene fingers worked their magic. Angie was getting close. Charlene could tell.

"SHIT!" Angie screamed as her body began to shiver. She felt her orgasm approaching and she was powerless to stop it. "Yes! Yes! YESSSS!!" She screamed as she thrusted her hips wildly against Charlene's hand. Charlene could feel the waves of pleasure radiating from Angie's pussy. A sudden gush of wetness flooded her fingers as Angie's pussy clenched around them. She continued to pump her fingers deep inside Angie.

"That's right...that's right...fuck yourself with my fingers..." Charlene cooed.

Angie's body trembled as she came. She felt her body shudder as she rode out the powerful wave of orgasmic energy. Charlene continued to stroke the pussy as Angie's climax subsided. Charlene leaned in "I thought you were supposed to  be tough."

Charlene got on top of Angie and positioned herself pussy to pussy with her. "Now we'll see if you're tough enough to handle this." Charlene smiled with a wicked gleam in her eye.

Angie gasped as she felt the double-dildo that she had prepared earlier press against her tight pussy. She squirmed beneath Charlene's weight. "You know what? I think I'm tougher than you are." Angie said.

"Oh yeah?" Charlene asked. "How do you know that?"

Charlene slid one end of the dildo into Angie and took the other end in herself. "Because this is what happens when you fuck a woman that isn't afraid to show her dominance." Charlene laughed. She pulled the dildo out and slipped it back in. "And this is what happens when your weak!" Charlene growled as she pumped the dildo in and out of Angie's pussy. Angie couldn't believe how big the dildo was and how hard it was working inside of her. She gripped the sheets tightly as she was overwhelmed by the sensation of the large toy stretching her pussy open. She tried to take control of it squeezing her pelvic muscles as tight as she could, but it kept slipping though her wet cxnt.

Charlene held the dildo steady as Angie tried to grip it. Charlene began to pump faster and harder. "Do you know what it feels like to be owned by a stronger woman?" Charlene asked.

"No, and I still haven't" Angie yelled back. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feel of the dildo stretching her pussy wider. It felt so good but she had to catch it and push it into Charlene's pussy.

Charlene grabbed Angie's wrists and pinned them above her head. Angie groaned as she felt the dildo slide deeper and deeper into her pussy. Charlene started thrusting the dildo in and out of Angie's pussy with purposeful intent. But then Angie squeezed and pushed it back into Charlene. Charlene was shocked by the sudden burst of strength from Angie.

Angie's muscles rippled beneath her skin as she flexed her pelvic muscles. Charlene's eyes widened in surprise as Angie's vagina clenched around the dildo. Charlene stared into Angie's deep brown eyes as she pressed the dildo but it wouldn't budge. Charlene shook her head in disbelief as she stopped pushing the toy into Angie. Angie pushed back again and then again thrusting her hips forcing the dildo in and out of Charlene. Charlene was surprised by Angie's stamina and determined demeanor. She was shocked by the power of Angie's pelvic muscles. She tried to resist, but it was futile as she was losing the battle.

Charlene moaned loudly as Angie's tight pussy clamped down on the dildo. Her entire body quivered as Angie continued to fuck her with the dildo. Angie flipped Charlene over and got on top of her. "I can feel how much you want me" Angie said, as she rubbed her body against Charlene.

Charlene turned away and buried her face into the pillow. She felt Angie's warm breath as she whispered in her ear, "I'm going to take you there..." Charlene gasped as Angie bit her neck lightly, while continuing to push the dildo in and out of her pussy.

Angie sat up and used both hands to grab Charlene's breasts. She pinched and rolled her nipples between her fingers. Charlene arched her back as Angie sucked her sensitive nipples. Angie kissed her neck and ran her tongue across her collarbone. Angie continued kissing down her body and then slipped her hand behind Charlene. Angie thrusted the dildo harder as she pulled her hips back. Charlene groaned in pleasure as she felt the dildo slide deeper into her.

Charlene began to cry as she tried to hold back her orgasm. Angie grabbed her hair and forced her to look into her eyes. Angie smiled wickedly as she slid the dildo completely inside her pussy. Charlene cried out in ecstasy as she felt the intense pressure of the dildo penetrating her womb. Her pussy was filled with the dildo and her vaginal walls were stretched open wide as Angie pumped it in and out of her.

Angie leaned down and kissed Charlene passionately, while she continued to pump the dildo in and out of her. Charlene's body was shaking as she tried to ride the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Angie held Charlene in place giving her opponent no escape from her unrelenting assault on her pussy.

Angie kissed her deeply and moved her hips slowly, as she continued to thrust the dildo in and out of her. Charlene screamed as she came undone, as she experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. She arched her back and cried out in orgasmic bliss. Angie hugged her close and kissed her neck.

Angela laughed as she continued to pump the dildo into Charlene. "Alex is mine!" she said, as Charlene's orgasm rolled into another one. "You will never have him, and I'll make sure you never forget it."

Charlene's face was flushed and sweaty as she lay spent. Angie climbed off her and removed the dildo as she pushed her onto all fours. Angie watched Charlene heaving on the bed, as she lay there on her side panting from the intensity of the sexfight. Charlene collapsed back on the bed and Angie knew she had won. Angie left Charlene laying destroyed and walked into the next room where Alex was waiting.

He had heard everything that happened. He couldn't help but smile as he thought of how much he loved his wife. Angie walked up to him and slapped him before taking him in an embrace. "Don't you ever think about her again." she said, as she kissed him.

Alex smiled and shook his head as he looked into her eyes. He loved his wife so much that he didn't want to imagine life without her. He pulled her closer and kissed her lips tenderly.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 07:17:44 AM by Jamie Krista Primroe »