News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mud Fights

• 3 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Mud Fights
« on: June 04, 2023, 09:56:20 AM »
Women fighting in mud…an old standard
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline SaucySonya

Re: Mud Fights
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 07:55:29 PM »
Really exceptional work, darling. Is it yours, or are you the thoughtful curator?

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 09:51:14 AM »
Really exceptional work, darling. Is it yours, or are you the thoughtful curator?
Thank you, They’re mine. I dabble in AI generated art, photo editing and 3D art, sometimes all 3 in the same pic! Lol
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 03:33:33 PM »
Thank you, They’re mine. I dabble in AI generated art, photo editing and 3D art, sometimes all 3 in the same pic! Lol
I would love to chat with you about this sometime. I've seen a lot of AI art lately on the web and it looks interesting.
Is it hard to do?
Is it time consuming?
How does it work?

Those are just a few questions I'd like to ask you.

JT Edson