News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ladies, Do You Have Any Questions?

• 4 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Ladies, Do You Have Any Questions?
« on: July 21, 2023, 06:44:06 PM »
The moment is here. A million thoughts try race through you head, but you fight to block them out. It’s this moment that matters. It’s this moment and the woman in front of you, and what you must do in a few seconds from now.

There’s no time to think about how you got here. It’s only a distraction. There’s no need to recall how this adventure started nearly a year ago when you and your husband decided to take the first steps together. You both talked about it for months. Secret fantasies, desires, and fetishes were finally revealed. Surely, it revitalized your marriage with new intimacy, role playing and previously unspoken conversations. Then came that day when you both looked at each other with that same thought. Maybe…just maybe…there are others somewhere…others just like us. The thought of doing this live…you, her, the husbands behind you made you tingle. “We need to do this,” you whispered to him.

For a long time, the search was fruitless. There were prospects, but none panned out - too big, too small, too far away, too experienced, too crazy. Then one day, before bed, your husband tells you, “I think I found the one.” He had been in touch with another husband. They exchanged info, pictures. They talked, they vetted. They decided the two of you are a perfect match. Your husband made one request of you, “Let me handle everything. Trust me.” The men felt it would be more exciting for both of you to have no meeting, no communication, to go into this blindly, until the big day.

Now, there she is, walking to the selected location with her man. You barely have time to process it when both men summon you to the center of the arena. She’s in front of you, both of you wearing hardly anything more than the day you were born. Her man stands behind her as your husband is behind you. You’re not sure how to react. Should I offer her a handshake? you wonder. You begin to smile but the awkwardness is immediate. She looks serious. You must look serious. Her face is stern as she eyes you top to bottom. You bite your lip, change your face into a sneer and stare back. You assess the face, looking for signs of nervousness. There are none, so you must show none. You check out the arms, shoulders, belly, legs. Is she stronger than me? You ask yourself. You compare each other’s breasts. You’ve never been much in the boob department, but neither is she. You both puff out your chests, in an attempt to convey confidence. Your opponent places her hands on her hips and looks at you with derision. You reciprocate.

The men have been talking the entire time, reviewing the rules. You didn’t hear any of it. Their voices were unintelligible background noise as you zoned in on the moment. However, you clearly hear the male voices unmistakably ask, “Ladies, do you have any questions?”

You know what’s coming next. Your husband will place his hands on your bare shoulders and walk you back several steps. The next thing you will hear is “Ladies…FIGHT!”
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Vamia

• "They've been wrapped up like this for hours"
Re: Ladies, Do You Have Any Questions?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 03:39:40 AM »
It's all about enhancing things for you and him in the bedroom, and then in an instant and with a hard, dry swallow, it no longer is.
The moment is here. A million thoughts try race through you head, but you fight to block them out. It’s this moment that matters. It’s this moment and the woman in front of you, and what you must do in a few seconds from now.

There’s no time to think about how you got here. It’s only a distraction. There’s no need to recall how this adventure started nearly a year ago when you and your husband decided to take the first steps together. You both talked about it for months. Secret fantasies, desires, and fetishes were finally revealed. Surely, it revitalized your marriage with new intimacy, role playing and previously unspoken conversations. Then came that day when you both looked at each other with that same thought. Maybe…just maybe…there are others somewhere…others just like us. The thought of doing this live…you, her, the husbands behind you made you tingle. “We need to do this,” you whispered to him.

For a long time, the search was fruitless. There were prospects, but none panned out - too big, too small, too far away, too experienced, too crazy. Then one day, before bed, your husband tells you, “I think I found the one.” He had been in touch with another husband. They exchanged info, pictures. They talked, they vetted. They decided the two of you are a perfect match. Your husband made one request of you, “Let me handle everything. Trust me.” The men felt it would be more exciting for both of you to have no meeting, no communication, to go into this blindly, until the big day.

Now, there she is, walking to the selected location with her man. You barely have time to process it when both men summon you to the center of the arena. She’s in front of you, both of you wearing hardly anything more than the day you were born. Her man stands behind her as your husband is behind you. You’re not sure how to react. Should I offer her a handshake? you wonder. You begin to smile but the awkwardness is immediate. She looks serious. You must look serious. Her face is stern as she eyes you top to bottom. You bite your lip, change your face into a sneer and stare back. You assess the face, looking for signs of nervousness. There are none, so you must show none. You check out the arms, shoulders, belly, legs. Is she stronger than me? You ask yourself. You compare each other’s breasts. You’ve never been much in the boob department, but neither is she. You both puff out your chests, in an attempt to convey confidence. Your opponent places her hands on her hips and looks at you with derision. You reciprocate.

The men have been talking the entire time, reviewing the rules. You didn’t hear any of it. Their voices were unintelligible background noise as you zoned in on the moment. However, you clearly hear the male voices unmistakably ask, “Ladies, do you have any questions?”

You know what’s coming next. Your husband will place his hands on your bare shoulders and walk you back several steps. The next thing you will hear is “Ladies…FIGHT!”
"It took six of us to pull them apart"

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2023, 03:16:55 PM »
Oh my…you can actually feel the tension here. Just lovely.
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Wake me

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2023, 05:30:08 PM »
You captured it all Kiva, Kudos!

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 02:03:55 AM »
Superb combination of prose and pics. Loved the Asian and Indian women standing off against each other