News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NATALIE & ERICA - KIM & KANDY TOURNAMENT 3

• 8 Replies

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
NATALIE & ERICA - KIM & KANDY TOURNAMENT 3
« on: August 15, 2023, 12:22:53 AM »
     It will be Erica and Kim in the next fight. They are both ready and want to get started. They face off standing nose to nose glaring at each other. They back away and circle, hands up they swat at each other. Then Erica is on Kim. She has an arm around Kim's neck and the other on her breast. Kim slaps Erica's body and grabs her hair. They swing each other around and go to the floor. They are in a cat ball rolling around. Erica has her arms around Kim and they are chest to chest. Legs are entangled and Kim is able to get on top of Erica and has her arms pinned above her head. She lays down on Erica pressing her breasts into her face. Erica is now cursing Kim. Kim just wiggles her breasts in Erica's face and says " YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU? "  Erica says " FUCK YOU WHORE " Erica starts bucking and gets Kim off. They roll to their sides And Erica gets Kim in a scissors around her waist. She squeezes hard and slaps Kim's face. Kim slaps back and grabs Erica's pussy. She is still a little sore from earlier. Erica lets out an OOHHH! and tries to get Kim's hand away. Kim has a good grip and pulls at the fabric of Erica's panties causing a bit of a wedgy. Erica gets her hand away but is tender again. She slaps Kim hard on the face. Kim calls Erica " SLUT "  They both are pulling hair and grab a breast. Erica is squeezing hard with her legs, but on their sides it doesn't do as much as it would across her stomach. Kim slaps Erica's legs and starts squirming and is able to work her way free.               
     They are now on their knees as they come together. They have arms around each other and Kim grabs Erica's hair and yanks her head back. Erica grabs Kim's hair and now they are yanking their heads side to side hair flying. They get into a slap fight for a couple of seconds. Kim grabs Erica and drives her to the floor. She is on Erica trying to pin her. Erica is able to roll over and is now on Kim. Kim wraps her legs around Erica. She is squeezing her and she can see she is having some success at this. Erica is grimacing and moving her arms to push up to try to break Kim's hold. Kim grabs  Erica's hair and pulls her head down to counteract what Erica is trying to do.                                 
     They are at a standoff. Erica is straining to get free, and is finally able to. Erica rolls off Kim and they stand looking at each other. They are sort of taking a break and catching their breath. They are circling each other and come together with a smack of body to body. They have arms around necks and hands in hair. Heads are being pulled side to side and legs are stepping to try to trip each other. Erica is able to yank Kim to the floor and they struggle for control. Kim is able to get Erica in a cross body pin Kim then attacks Erica's pussy and mauls her relentlessly. Erica is still sore from her earlier fight with Natalie. Erica's legs come together as a defense. Erica calls Kim " YOU SLUT BITCH " and is unable to try to get Kim off. Kim is working over Erica and hopes this will help take some of the fight out of her. Kim lets up on the attack and smacks Erica's pussy hard about 3 times causing Erica to jump with each hit. She calls Kim "  YOU FUCKING BITCH   YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE "  Kim goes back to working over Erica's pussy. Erica is bucking and the adrenaline must be kicking in and she kicks hard and gets free from Kim. Erica is really pissed and wants revenge.                                                                                                 
     They roll apart  and Erica tackles Kim And they roll around with Erica now on top. She slaps the hell out of Kim  Kim's face is red and she calls Erica " SLUT   WHORE "  Erica reaches back and slaps Kim's pussy as hard as she can. Kim jumps and groans. This caused enough pain in Kim to keep her from using her legs to try to wrap up Erica. Erica turns her attention to attacking Kim's breasts, pulling her hair and slapping her face. Erica says " I WILL FUCK YOU UP BITCH "  Kim is really hurting now. Erica is body slapping her and jumps up and down on Kim's stomach. Kim tries to hold on but is out of gas. She says " STOP  STOP  I GIVE " Erica just sits there looking at Kim before she gets up. Kim is spent and just lays on the floor for awhile. Erica is happy to have won but is worn out and sore.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 12:31:22 AM by topgear15 »
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
Re: NATALIE & ERICA - KIM & KANDY TOURNAMENT 3
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 04:16:32 PM »
That’s right bitch stay down.

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 06:56:04 PM »
Shut your fucking mouth bitch

Offline Ericafights

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 08:19:50 PM »
Make me you fat whore are going cry to mommy

Offline kandy

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 08:07:03 PM »
I'll make you bitch then I will watch you cry on the floor

Offline Ericafights

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2023, 11:28:08 AM »
Bitch I’ll mop the floor with you as and use your tears as the cleaner. Fucking try me bitch I dare you!

Offline kandy

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2023, 07:22:19 PM »
Oh hell bitch you don't even know how to used a mop much less even try to fight me

Offline Ericafights

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2023, 10:31:04 PM »
Oh hell bitch you don't even know how to used a mop much less even try to fight me

Bitch your a skank bitch and I know more about moping then your fat ass!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2023, 01:51:54 AM »
Kandy as a mop she useless plus she can’t even fight and Erica bitch your not tough at all bitch