News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

identical dress catfight in old magazine

• 15 Replies

Offline al2468

• God Member
identical dress catfight in old magazine
« on: August 16, 2023, 03:32:52 PM »
I was wondering if anyone remembers or has pictures of a catfight that was in a magazine years ago(probably in the 70"s) of a blond and a brunette that were at a party wearing the same dress and hat. the pictorial starts off with the two women staring at each other before the catfight begins. they end up ripping each others clothes off  and rolling around  as the party guests were throwing or betting money on them.  if anyone has any pics from this fight could you please post

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: identical dress catfight in old magazine
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023, 04:28:21 PM »
With the same argument, a wonderful fight between a blonde and a brunette was published in a magazine in Spain in the 80s. The magazine was called "Interviu" and the report of the catfight was titled "Seconds Out".
The two fought and the fans bet until one Owned the other

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2023, 08:46:50 PM »
can you post any photos of the fight?

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2023, 09:36:11 PM »
I was wondering if anyone remembers or has pictures of a catfight that was in a magazine years ago(probably in the 70"s) of a blond and a brunette that were at a party wearing the same dress and hat. the pictorial starts off with the two women staring at each other before the catfight begins. they end up ripping each others clothes off  and rolling around  as the party guests were throwing or betting money on them.  if anyone has any pics from this fight could you please post
I remember this catfight. I believe it was featured in Swank. Damn, I bought the magazine but do not know where it is. A great staredown and the ladies were hot. Going to see if I can find it stored somewhere in my house.

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2023, 02:41:57 AM »

I can picture it in my mind but can't recall the source. I may have seen it a magazine like Fighting Hellcats and Savage Catfights back in the day. I would agree that it was first published in say, Swank or maybe Cavalier, and later reprinted in something like FH or SC.

Offline Tangocash1234

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2023, 04:02:07 PM »
Was this it?

I've more of the sequence if it is...

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2023, 09:11:20 PM »
Was this it?

I've more of the sequence if it is...

Yes!!!!  :) :) :)

Offline Tangocash1234

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2023, 07:51:51 AM »
More as requested...

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2023, 08:47:41 AM »
Hot pics, many thanks.

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2023, 02:21:33 AM »
Thank you for sharing, it's much better than I remember. Do you have the first part of the pictorial as well?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2023, 09:49:10 PM »
These are great! Anyone know where I could find the complete set?

Thank you all for sharing.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2023, 09:53:52 PM »
I recall this and had the magazine. Can't remember the publication. From I recollect the blonde won. Too bad a film was not made as the scenario was super!

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2023, 10:04:47 PM »
I remember a similar fight in "Oui" which was a Playboy spinoff. Two women with identical black dresses in the ladies room. The blonde whipped the brunette and left her naked and ko'd. I don't have the mag any more, sadly, but it was a great pictorial.

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2023, 10:36:03 PM »
This has become an obsession for me and I've been searching daily without success.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2023, 10:59:41 PM »
Not the images you talked about, but similar theme.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)