News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sports Journalists: Jamie Erdahl v Laura Woods

• 0 Replies

Offline puyol174

Sports Journalists: Jamie Erdahl v Laura Woods
« on: August 27, 2023, 11:26:39 PM »
{alt} {alt}
Jamie   1.7m 34 years old                                                                                                                             Laura 1.75m 36 years old

Jamie Erdahl had replaced Kay Adams on Good Morning Football, but the two were friendly and often chatted and helped one another out when it came to media stories. Kay was a lovely person and was easy to get on with, so when Kay called Jamie in floods of tears she was shocked by what she heard.

"Oh Jamie," Kay snivelled, "I've never been so humiliated."

"Why? What happened?"

"I was doing a show where I was interviewing at the Jaguars training facility and there was an English journalist who was also doing a story for the UK. Laura Woods."

"OK??" Jamie was a little impatient, much as she liked Kay her whining voice was grating at times and she wished she would get to the point.

Kay started to cry.

"What on earth happened, Kay?"

"I simply asked Laura if she knew anything about football. It wasn't a dig, I just asked. She told me that she did and that if i didn't shut up being such a bitch then she would put me down in the muddy field.

I tried to laugh it off, but the team had heard and a few of them encouraged me, so i said I didn't think that would happen.

Jamie, she grabbed my top , pulled me towards her and kneed me in the gut. I sort of let out a fart and a scream and all the guys started laughing. She ripped my top right off and I ran away crying trying to cover my bra as her camera man followed me!!"

Jamie was absolutely furious. What on earth was this? Who was this bitch? Was this recording going to go out there? Poor Kay.

"Honey, what the hell! We have to do something."

"I wish." Kay sobbed.

"We will. I'll sort this out. Let's me and you take a camera over right now and give her a beating she won't ever forget!"

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, activating tough girl mode."

So, Jamie Erdahl picked up her devastated friend Kay Adams and went to the hotel Laura Woods was staying at.

Jamie knocked on Laura's hotel room door and forced her way into the room demanding an apology for Kay. Laura burst out laughing and said she'd be happy to teach another fake tough girl a lesson

Jamie and Laura both believe they are good fighters and so are very confident at the start of the fight. Kay is super excited to see Laura get her comeuppance.

Who wins?