News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NATALIES SECOND TOUNAMENT DAY 3

• 0 Replies

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
NATALIES SECOND TOUNAMENT DAY 3
« on: August 31, 2023, 02:42:45 AM »
                             End of   DAY  2      Natalie is worn out and resting in her room. She is nursing her wounds and a very sore pussy. She is not sure how she is going to get through tomorrow. Yes these girls are tough and mean. She thinks maybe she should become a little nastier. She has lost twice now and is at the point she could get a bit meaner. This will not be difficult, she just hopes she can get through tomorrow without to much more pain. She is worried that these girls seem to know the most sensitive part of the body after the eyes is the genitalia, and are willing to go after it. They think they can do this and take the fight out of their opponent. She is going to have to protect herself as best she can and be more on the offensive. The phone rings jolting Natalie, why would anyone be calling her now unless there is a change in the schedule. ' Hello,  Leni what's up? "  Leni " I just wanted to see how you are, I know you had a tough day. "  Natalie " I'm OK, a little sore. "  Leni " I just want to say you scared me tonight, there were times I thought you were going to beat me. "  Natalie " I had times I thought I was going to win. "  Leni " I see myself in you at your age and I just want to say one day you will be champion, I just hope it isn't to soon. I hope to compete for another year or two. "    Natalie   " Thank you, I hope to be able to beat you to be champion. "     Leni  " You just might, I am looking forward to the special event, it will be fun. "   Natalie " Yes me too, I want to beat your ass then. "   Leni  " You can try. When I saw you at the social it came to me that a fight in those clothes would be like an impromptu fight at a party. I knew Mr. Anderson would want to present that as something different at the Apt. fights. They are a lot different then the tournaments " Natalie " How so? " Leni " They are all done with less clothing, a lot with just G-strings, almost all topless and different rules. They are a little more sexual.  Can you handle that? "   Natalie  " Sure "   Leni " Since you will be there for our fight I think you would be invited anyway. You will probably be asked if you want to fight one of the Apt. fights. No girl fights the same girl twice, so we will not fight in the Apt. fights."   Natalie " I was hoping to get an invitation to the Apt. fights, because of you it will happen for sure, thank you. "   Leni " No it is because of you and your ability and how good you have done in all your fights here. "  Natalie " I will sleep better tonight, thank you. "   Leni  " Kick their asses tomorrow and show everyone what I already know you deserve to go to the Apt fights. Good night. "  Natalie " Good night. "  Natalie really feels good and the pain seems to have subsided just a little. She feels much more confident now. She will be a force to be reckoned with. 
                                                                                                      DAY   3                                                                                                       
      Natalie's first fight is against  Linda  at  5, 7"   130lbs.  34c    medium brown hair.  Natalie is 5' 5"   130lbs.  34d   very long brown hair.  Natalie lost to Linda at the first tournament. She really wants to win today.  They come to the room in robes that are at mid thigh showing off well toned legs. They do their interviews, remove their robes revealing a royal medium blue bra & pantie set on Natalie and a light red set on Linda. They go to the center of the room and both seem to have a scowl on their faces. It is obvious they are both ready to fight. Linda swings to slap Natalie, she ducks and tackles Linda and takes her to the floor with a thud. She gets Linda in a school girl pin. She leans forward and slaps Linda hard across the face. She pulls her hair and bounces a couple of times on Linda's chest. Linda is bucking and grabs Natalie's hair and shakes her head back and forth. Natalie sits back on Linda just below her waist, this keeps Linda from trying to use her legs to wrap up Natalie and pull her off.  Natalie ravishes Linda's tits and slaps her face. Linda slaps Natalie back and grabs Natalie's tits. They are both working over each other to the point their breasts are almost popping out of their bras. Linda  is struggling and grabs Natalie's hair  She pulls hard  and is able to roll to her left causing Natalie to fall off. Linda is now in a scissors and she goes after Natalie's pussy. Natalie, still sore, does not want any more pain there instantly grabs Linda's hand and they struggle. Linda tries to get her hand away to attack Natalie's pussy. Natalie knows this and squeezes Linda hard with her legs. Linda  AAAHHHH  Natalie will not let go of Linda's  hand. They both have the other hand in hair and pulling hard. It is a stand off, but Natalie is causing Linda some pain with the scissors. Natalie tries to increase the pressure. Linda is swinging her arm trying to get it free  She yanks her arm back hard and gets it free. She then slaps Natalie's body and leg. Natalie grabs one of Linda's tits with her now free hand. Linda reaches behind Natalie and unfastens her bra. She then goes after Natalie's pussy again. Natalie decides to kick Linda away rather then risk another pussy attack.       
     Natalie stands up and lets her bra slip off and she throws it at Linda, who grabs it and throws it back. Natalie just  lets it fly by. They come together hands in hair arms around necks. They dance around awhile the go to the floor. They roll around in a cat ball. Natalie hopes her bare breasts will be more of a target for Linda to keep her away from her pussy. Linda gets on top of Natalie and does go after her breasts. Natalie retaliates by going after Linda's tits. They are both working over each others breasts. They trade facial slaps and go back to mauling each other. Natalie gets her legs up to wrap up Linda but gets brushed off numerous times. Natalie starts bucking. Linda " Give or I will rip those tits off "  Natalie " Fuck you "  Linda is twisting and pulling Natalie's tits. Natalie is gritting her teeth and doing the same to Linda, who still has her bra on. Natalie hopes the material will irritate Linda's tits. It
actually did not. Natalie is able to get to Linda's bra and unfastens it. Natalie goes under Linda's loose bra and grabs and twists Linda's tits.                       
     Natalie is bucking and kicking as she gets Linda's hair as she bucks and pulls Linda's hair to her left. This caused Linda to fall that way. Natalie is able to roll to her right and gets Linda from her back. Linda's bra drops to the floor. Natalie's momentum takes them to their left sides with Natalie behind Linda. Natalie gets her left arm around Linda's neck. She attacks Linda's breasts and works them over. Linda  AAHHHH   OOOOWWWWW  " Bitch ' Natalie wraps her right leg over Linda. Linda's legs are kicking and she is slapping at Natalie. She is able to reach Natalie's long hair and is pulling as hard as she can. Natalie slaps Linda's face. She goes back to mauling Linda's tits. She knows she is causing Linda a lot of pain. Natalie wants to end this as soon as she can. Linda is enduring the pain and grabs Natalie's arm with both hands and pulls hard. Natalie tries to use her other arm to help hold on but Linda gets free, and quickly rolls away. They both stand and circle hands out and slap at each other. Natalie attacks grabbing Linda by the hair putting a leg behind Linda and tossing her to the carpet. She is on Linda as she falls to the floor. Linda tries to roll but Natalie has her legs spread enough to prevent this. Natalie sits at Linda's waist trying to keep her legs from trying to wrap her up. Natalie viciously slaps Linda's face, yanks her hair pulling her head up. Linda is slapping at Natalie's face and tits and tries to get to Natalie's arms to stop the attack. Natalie bends forward and puts Linda in a breast smother. Linda is kicking her legs and tries to grab Natalie's tits. Natalie gets Linda's arms under control and wiggles her breasts in Linda's face  Natalie pushes her body into Linda's face. Linda is trying to move her head for air, but is not doing much good. Linda in a muffled tone " STOP "  Natalie " I can't hear you "  Linda " STOP ! "  Natalie gets up interviews gets her bra puts on her robe and leaves. She is VERY happy to have beaten Linda. Linda does her interview gets her bra puts on the robe and she leaves.           
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 02:59:02 AM by topgear15 »
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.