News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), 3rd Place Match

• 11 Replies

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), 3rd Place Match
« on: September 20, 2023, 08:31:59 PM »
What matches for 5th and 7th place!  So close (closer than I expected for 7th place) and I even managed to get some write-ups in this time...so go check them out!

Next we have the consolation matchup for 3rd place. Let's see how this goes!

3rd Place Match!
Kate vs Blair - two fitness savvy women, one blonde and white, the other brunette and tan

Kate: (on the left in the picture sets) - 5'6", 130 lbs, 34D-24-36 - Kate lost an even matchup against the equally buxom Raquel. Despite getting Raquel in a few pins, Kate couldn't keep her down, and lost via reverse scissors and breast mauling. Kate used to be an avid swimmer, and still has that swimmer's bod. She still swims for fun, and does other exercise too. She is very serious and competitive, and HATES to lose, whether in games or sports.
Blair: 5'5", 125 lbs, 32A-24-34; Blair got her ass handed to her by Heather. It was even on paper, and even started out even with tests of strength and hard slapping, but in the end Blair lost via an embarassing naked facesit and was forced to lick Heather to orgasm. Blair is super into fitness. She hits the gym regularly to keep a toned physique, does some boxing as well. She's got a competitive personality and can be a real bitch when she wants to be. She also enjoys getting glammed up and going out for a wild night on the town.

Who wins the 3rd place fight?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), 3rd Place Match
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 12:57:47 PM »
Blondie is cute

Offline sammy01979

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 09:19:50 PM »
Damn! Look at Kate's thighs! She could squeeze the life out of the other girl!

Offline jimmysmith

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 06:47:08 PM »
I think Blair fights dirty to win. Plus, you didn't put up her gym pic!!

Offline NYOllie

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2023, 01:29:06 AM »
Kate makes the cocky Blair cry
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 01:29:27 AM by NYOllie »

Offline fightmywife

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2023, 04:46:10 PM »
Something about Blair's look makes me pick her in this one...like she has more attitude in her face

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2023, 04:38:18 PM »

You mean this one?  I ran out of Kate pics for comparison, lol Plus there wasn't a good one of Kate to balance it out.  Here's that pic plus one other one of Kate.

Offline jimmysmith

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2023, 05:48:55 AM »

You mean this one?  I ran out of Kate pics for comparison, lol Plus there wasn't a good one of Kate to balance it out.  Here's that pic plus one other one of Kate.

YES!!!

Offline michellefighter

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2023, 06:13:06 PM »
This would be a good match, both are fit, and I think you're right, Blair looks like she'd fight dirty. But the legs are the decider for me. Kate's legs are STRONG, meanwhile Blair needs to spend more time in leg day than triceps day.

Kate wins

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2023, 08:49:35 PM »
a little less than 24 hours!

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2023, 05:28:49 PM »
The 3rd Place Fight Story
{alt}
The stage was set. Blair had cleared out her living room, leaving only bare minimum in there, and covered the floor with soft blankets. She finished putting on her fighting outfit: A gray tank top, accompanied by a black bikini bottom, her nails painted pink, when the bell rang. “Come in.” She said, without any sign of emotion in her voice.

Kate walked into the house. “Where can I change?” She asked.  “In the bathroom.” Blair showed her the right door. Once Kate was ready, she walked into the living room, where Blair was already waiting.

Kate opted for a similar outfit as Blair. She was wearing a white tank top along with a purple bikini. Her nails were painted dark red, the color of blood that she was so eager for. They had it all arranged. All the rules, everything was set. There was no reason to hesitate. The fight was about to begin.

“Let's get into it shall we? I don't want to waste my time, so let me kick your ass and go back home.” Kate said, teasing Blair. “You will go home, but not until you submit to me.” Blair replied. “Ah, I can hear the jealousy in your voice! It's hard for you, isn't it?  You see my tank top is barely able to contain my tits. Did you leave your tits behind somewhere?” Kate wasn't stopping.
“At least not sagging down my stomach, Kate. But I can't really see you anyway, you almost merged with the white wall behind you. What is the last time you saw the sun?” Blair asked.

For both girls, this was just a foreplay. A way to heat up a little. They both then, instinctively, raised their claws and began circling each other, ready to fight. Blair was the first to strike. She quickly dashed towards Kate, trying to hit Kate with her right hand. Kate quickly dodged the hit, crouching down. As Kate crouched, she swiftly grabbed  Blair's legs, which made Blair lose her balance and hit the ground. Blair fell on her side and the sound of Blair hitting the ground echoed all around the room. Blair was clearly shaken after the fall. She however picked herself up soon, getting a good grip of the ground and slowly standing up while Kate stood over her. Blair did not wait a second and gifted Kate with a merciless slap on Kate's breast that surprised her and made her even angrier at the same time. But Blair did not stop there. She continued on hitting Kate in her breasts with both of her hands, forcing Kate to take a step backward and retreat for a second. It was now evident how much Blair was into it. She was taking the fight very seriously. She felt like she had to be the winner. Kate soon collected herself and stuck back, not allowing Blair to get to her.

Kate slapped Blair back, hitting her right cheek perfectly. Blair acted as if nothing happened. This time, she returned the slap in a second. But she did not aim for Kate's face. Instead, she went for her boobs. Slapping both of them, she hit her chest. Kate was clearly in pain. Her breasts bounced up and down as Kate made yet another step backward, now getting close to the wall right behind them. Blair quickly used the advantage and pushed Kate onto the wall. As she did so, their bodies were pushed against each other, as their faces were just a few inches away. They were pushed onto each other like two sardines while Blair was trying to squish Kate as much as possible, making her short of breath. But Kate was not going to let Blair do any of it. She quickly gathered all of her strength and pushed Blair away with all the force in her body. It took Blair by surprise. She stumbled back, creating a distance between the two of them. Kate then took a few steps forward. They were now both standing and facing each other, just as they did in the beginning.

They were quickly getting exhausted. After the initial attacks and hits, both Blair and Kate now knew what to expect from each other. They were yet again both waiting for the next moves of one another. One would be reminded of a game of chess at that point. They were both closely paying attention to each other, not wanting to make a mistake, trying to find any opportunity, any kind of advantage just to strike a good hit. Kate knew she was stronger. She felt it. She was trying to get close to Blair, perhaps wanting to throw her on the ground. That's what it seemed like, based on her movements. Kate was surprisingly dominant when it came to fighting. However, Blair was still standing strong. Her dexterity and speed were helping her to even out the fight for the time being.

Kate, with her smart and calculated movements, soon forced Blair towards the wall. Blair realized she had no way out. Kate quickly burst forward, grabbing Blair by her waist. They both fell down onto the ground. After a couple of seconds, as they were both trying to get the upper hand, Kate managed to get on top of Blair. Pinning down Blair's body, Kate started slapping her across the face. The loud slaps echoed around as Blair began shouting out of
pain. Blair was trying to cover her face, using her hands and trying to protect herself, to avoid a potentially painful hit. Kate didn't hesitate for a second and moved down, hitting Blair's small breasts. Blair gasped for breath. Kate even grabbed Blair by her top, tearing it apart. Blair was not wearing a bra underneath. Her bare breasts got exposed for Kate to hit them.

Luckily for Blair, Kate lost a grip of the floor as she was pushing Blair down. Blair used the moment and quickly pushed her away, scrambling herself up just enough to get up. While pushing Kate away, Blair managed to get a grip of Kate's tank top, tearing it off. As Blair stood up, she was furious. It was clear that she was exhausted. There was no doubt about Kate being superior in strength. Blair was, however, still not giving up.

“Is this all you got?!” Blair was taunting Kate.
“You don't know what's coming!” Kate shouted back.
“Oh yeah?! Show me!” Blair was pretending to be confident.
“When are you going to stop staring at my chest? I know that now that you can see them bare you are even more jealous but come on. It is okay to be completely flat, like a teenage boy.” Kate kept talking, enjoying the trash talk.
“Your pink nipples are the only thing I can really see on you, you fucking ghost.” Blair replied

She launched at Kate with a loud war shout, not taking even a split second to doubt her next moves. She looked almost like she could kill her. Their sweaty bodies collided, hugging each other as their bare breasts were being pushed against one another, their hard nipples dueling. Blair was quickly pushing Kate away while they were both still hugging each other. Kate's back hit the wall, making a loud, dull sound. Kate was in shock for a few seconds, clearly shaken. Blair took advantage of that and threw a few quick punches, going for Kate's breasts. Hitting her again and again, Blair covered Kate's breasts in bruises as Kate was still collecting herself.

Once Kate's shock was gone however, Blair got it hard. Kate, without any sign of pain or emotions whatsoever, lifted up her arm and wrapped it around Blair's neck without a blink of an eye. Kate quickly pulled Blair's head down into a headlock. Blair was helplessly trying to punch Kate, but she could only reach Kate's back, which seemed like it could endure anything. Blair's punches were getting weaker and weaker the longer she was in the lock. Kate used the fact that Blair was losing her strength and swept her legs, causing them both to fall down.

“Screw you!” Blair grunted.

Kate was keeping her dominance on the ground. Blair landed on her chest, which Kate took advantage of, quickly squatting over Blair's back. Kate grabbed Blair's arms and hooked them over her thighs. Kate then proceeded to grab Blair's neck from behind, holding her in a camel clutch. Pulling her neck and torso back, Blair began screaming in pain. “Let me go!” She shouted. After holding Blair in a clutch for about a minute, Kate finally let her go. She stood up, enjoying the fact that she was winning. Blair was down on the ground, furiously trying to collect herself. Blair turned over, now laying down on her back. Kate didn't even allow Blair to stand up, quickly going back and sitting on her chest.

Blair was losing the fight. It was evident. Even Blair could tell she would lose several minutes before it happened. Even though she was losing, Blair still fought. Blair wasn't ready to give up quite yet. She still had a little energy in her. Kate was yet again on the top of Blair, pinning her down to the ground with her body. Blair was trying to hit Kate, throwing punches left and right, but Kate was blocking them with an ease.

“You won't get me like that.” Kate was making fun of Blair.
“You want to bet?” Blair was out of breath.

Kate managed to get a grip of Blair's right hand, followed by getting her left hand. As Kate was holding Blair's hands, she grabbed her by the wrists, pinning her down onto the ground. “Enjoy this.” Kate said, mocking Blair.
Kate slowly moved her knee down, forcing it between Blair's legs. As Blair's legs were apart enough, Kate quickly gathered all the strength she could and kicked Blair right into her pussy with her right knee.

The scream that emanated from Blair was haunting. Tears immediately started rolling down her face as she began squirming in pain.

“Let goooo!” Her voice was breaking. She was aching.

That moment ended the whole fight. Blair was unable to fully collect herself again as she was laying on the ground, curled up, not saying a word. She was helplessly, clearly in pain. Kate was kind enough to let her rest for just a bit.

“I-I give up.” Blair managed to say.
“Fine.” Kate seemed to be satisfied. But not completely.
“There is still one more thing you have to do.” Kate said.
“I know.” Blair was aware of the rules that they have agreed on.
“I am ready.” Blair said, after a couple of minutes. She kept laying down on the floor.

Kate pulled down her panties quickly. She revealed her delicate pink pussy. “Let's get to the main part of the evening now.” Kate said, sitting over Blair's face. Blair had no choice but to stick out her tongue, moving it up and down Kate's pussy, doing her best to pleasure Kate. Those were the rules and Blair was the loser. Kate's pussy tasted salty. It tasted of defeat

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2023, 02:29:08 AM »
Nicely done. Very good write up!