News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), MAIN BRACKET - CHAMPIONSHIP!

• 9 Replies

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), MAIN BRACKET - CHAMPIONSHIP!
« on: September 27, 2023, 09:25:33 PM »
What a 3rd place match! Kate absolutely dominated Blair! Blair's extreme fitness regimen and dirty fighting wasn't enough to overcome Kate's swimmer body and strength. A full write up for that will be coming up in the coming days.

But now, it is time for the MAIN EVENT! This was my biggest tournament with 16 combatants, and it's taken some time ... so thanks for your patience and I hope you've enjoyed following along!  Our final battle is a treat, I think. 2 of the women with the best catfighting potential from my past, and they get to go at it to see who will be the champion.

Heather is on the left in all the pictures. She is 5'5", 125 lbs, 32C-24-34. She dominated Blair in the semis, and enjoyed a nice facesit on her foe after the win. Heather is all about fitness. She did some wrestling in high school, does yoga, does kickboxing, does weights, does gymnastics, and is super toned all over. She's also quite competitive in all sports she plays and HATES losing. She also enjoys getting glammed up and going out for a wild night on the town. I imagine her fighting style would be a mix of technical, strength-moves, and some catty and erotic moves as well.

Raquel is on the left in all the pictures. She is 5'7", 135 lbs, 34D-24-36. Raquel crushed Kate in the semifinal winning with a reverse scissor lock while she dug her nails into Kate's tits. Raquel is truly a feisty one, growing up in Latin America (Brazil) before moving here. She's got a wild attitude, works out, and is not shy about her chest, or about anything else. She works out regularly, and has very strong arms and legs. She's a force. Like Heather, she likes getting dressed up, her nails done, and having a wild time. I imagine Raquel's fighting style would be very wild and catty, filled with claws, slaps, and hairpulls. But she's also strong and would use her strength and size to her advantage as well through pins and holds.

Who wins the championship fight?

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), MAIN BRACKET - CHAMPIONSHIP!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 02:43:15 AM »
Heather has been one of, if not my favorite throughout this tournament. Raquel is no doubt a formidable opponent and I have voted for her as well.  This will no doubt be a very competitive final but I think once again Heather will eventually take control due to her strength and wrestling skills. It will no doubt be a long tiring battle and end up on the ground. In this sort of pins and holds fighting Heather begins to take over and will be the last woman standing!! 

Offline NYOllie

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2023, 05:36:26 AM »
Raquel has the clear size advantage, plus she has that catty look.  She wins in a thrilling fight

Offline fightmywife

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 02:16:38 PM »
Is it bad that I want my wife to be facesat by both of em?

Oh, and Raquel wins after a vicious brawl

Offline Catfights4All

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2023, 04:16:54 PM »
I think Heather wins, bit it's a tough call

Offline pussycatfights

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2023, 12:58:04 PM »
The catfight seems too close to call, but I think Heather wins a tribfight, so I'm giving it to her

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2023, 04:57:54 PM »
a little over 24 hrs to go in this nailbiter!!

Offline Titfightfan

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2023, 01:39:52 PM »
Raquel's tits look amazing

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2023, 03:47:38 PM »
The Championship!  Heather vs Raquel

{alt}

Heather vs Raquel
Heather and Raquel were standing in front of each other and the tension was quickly building. They glared at one another, sneering their lipstick colored lips. They were both beautiful women. Barely clothed, both were wearing only white tank tops and colored bikini bottoms (Heather in pink, Raquel in black), showing most of their toned bodies. Underneath both tank tops, their perky erect nipples were visible, poking through the thin layer of their clothing. “I hope you are ready to get your ass kicked.” Raquel said. Heather just laughed. She wasn't there to talk.

Then, in an instant, with a loud war cry, Heather charged at Raquel. It took Raquel by surprise. Heather knocked her onto the ground, quickly jumping onto her belly. Raquel's round large breasts were a main point of focus for Heather. Her hands seemed to be trying to inflict as much pain as possible. Raquel was trying to defend herself, covering her chest with her hands.“You-are-not-winning-today.” Heather said. Between each of her words, a hard slap hit Raquel's breasts. Raquel was trying to get Heather off of her. She was wiggling, trying to shake Heather off. But Heather was holding herself strong. Her thighs were pressing around Raquel's waist and she was not going anywhere. She trained this exact hold. She knew exactly how to lock her opponent down.

For a second, the assaunt on Raquel's magnificent tits stopped. “Let's get rid of this useless top.” Heather said. She then grabbed the tank top in the middle, right in between Raquel's breasts. Heather pulled on Raquel's top as hard as possible, trying to tear it apart. It was resisting, but in the end, Heather managed to tear it up. She threw the top to the side. Raquel's breasts were on display at that moment, and they looked incredible, the tan skin, the erect red/darkbrown nipples. For a moment, Heather stopped, unable to stop admiring the how amazing they looked. But then she snapped back, resuming her assault on Raquel's breasts again. They bounced and jiggled with each slap. She also began grabbing and twisting them, digging her pink nails into the soft titflesh. But Raquel had enough. She finally managed to shake Heather off. Heather fell down on her back and Raquel quickly got on top of her. She was now sitting on Heather's crotch. “You like destroying tops Heather?” Raquel shouted at Heather. She then did the same thing Heather did to her tanktop, but with much more ease. Heather's smaller, but firm breasts were now on display for Raquel, lightly tanned, with firm pink nipples. Both girls were topless. Raquel was assaulting Heather's breasts with slaps and digging her glossy red nails into Heather's tits as she twisted them unmercifully, in revenge for her own breasts

“Get off me.” Heather shouted, trying to push Raquel off. Raquel was bigger than Heather and because of that, Heather didn't have enough strength to push her down. She had to try something else. While her breasts were being attacked, Heather quickly punched Raquel in the stomach and chest twice, hard. Raquel gasped for air. Now Heather had her opening to shove Raquel away and move to the side of the room. Heather quickly stood up and took a few steps back while Raquel was sitting on the ground, shaken, catching her breath. After a while she, too, stood up. The two women were facing each other yet again. Their breasts had gotten a fair share of damage by then, so it was no surprise that they were all red.

They started circling each other, looking for an opportunity to strike. “Are you going to keep staring at my tits, or are you going to finally do something? I know my boobs are much bigger than yours, but you can sto salivating, bitch.” Raquel taunted Heather.

“Your whole body is somehow bigger than mine, don't you think?” Heather returned the taunting.

Raquel charged forward. Her chest bouncing up and down. She grabbed Heather by her throat and tackled her onto the bed. Heather's back absorbed the hit as she got pinned between the bed and Raquel. Raquel moved her hand off of Heather's throat and then pinned Heather's arms against the bed. She was on a rampage! Raquel then pressed her body against Heather's, using her size advantage to try and keep her opponent from getting quality breaths. Heather was getting squeezed between Raquel and the bed. Heather's back was pushed against the bed as Raquel was still squeezing her. Raquel's D breasts were pushing into Heather's, firm C's, crushing them.

“You bitch!” Heather squealed in pain. But Raquel had none of that. She kept pushing as Heather was trying to wiggle her way out, unsuccessfully. Raquel leaned forward, as her face was right in front of Heather's face. For a moment, the
entire vibe of the fight changed. As their nearly naked bodies were pressed against each other, all sweaty, and they were looking into each other's eyes closely, a sexual tension arose. Raquel couldn't resist the temptation. She leaned down, kissing Heather on her lips. To Raquel's surprise, Heather kissed her back. Starting with just small, gentle peck kisses, they soon were making out. It was hot and passionate, as for a moment, they completely forgot about
the fight. They stopped attacking each other's breasts and began fondling them, getting truly hot and heavy.

But finally Heather snapped back to reality as Heather shouted, “Get away, bitch.” as she tried to push Raquel off. But Raquel did not move an inch. Only after a minute or so, Heather finally kneed Raquel right in the pussy which made
Raquel fall off to the side in pain.

Raquel managed to collect herself and got up. Both women got close to each other again, throwing punches. Raquel was more successful, landing two strong punches. One in Heather's stomach and one at her chest. Her breasts playfully jumped up and down. Heather was winded from the blows, but she was not giving up. Not at all. Heather was there to win, to prove that she is fully capable of winning. As the fight wore on, Heather's stamina kept strong given her incredbile fitness regimen, but Raquel started to lose steam. Even though she was stronger than Heather, her stamina seemed to be lower.

Breathing deeply and collecting energy for further fighting, they were again on their feet, completely focused on one another. “You have enough, bitch?” Heather asked Raquel. It was clear Raquel was getting tired. “I will, once your ass is kicked.” Raquel didn't want to lose to Heather. The floor was their next destination. As they both met, they hugged one another and fell down. Trying to get the upper hand, they were both wrestling on the ground. Heather grabbed Raquel by her long dark hair, pulling it strongly. Raquel screamed as the pain was unbearable. “Stop it.” Raquel shouted. “Make me.” Heather quickly replied, pulling her hair even more. Heather managed to climb onto Raquel's back as Raquel was down on the ground. But Raquel used her elbow to hit Heather into her chest. Heather was shaken for a second, which Raquel used to throw Heather off. They were now both on the ground. Heather quickly backed off and stood
up. She knew that the odds were better for Raquel when they were on the ground. Heather needed to make the fight as long as possible. Exhausting Raquel was the best chance at winning for Heather.

Raquel started to slowly approach Heather, keeping her distance. Heather soon realized Raquel's intentions, but it was too late. Heather was driven into the corner of the room with no escape. Raquel dashed forward, hitting Heather with her shoulder. Heather was rammed against the wall. She then dug her glossy red nails into Heather's golden hair, and pressed Heather's face into her cleavage. It looked like it was over. Raquel seemingly found her winning strategy. Heather was stuck in there, with almost no chance to win, no chance to breathe. Desperate, Heather opened her mouth and bit down on Raquel's left breast, eliciting a shriek from the Brazilian beauty. She released Heather for a moment, and turned around to check her tit for blood.

That was a mistake; Heather's arms wrapped around Raquel's neck and Heather was suddenly holding Raquel in sleeper hold. Raquel started moving herself quickly, trying to shake Heather off. Heather had to think fast. Raquel was still strong enough to get rid of Heather. Luckily for her, Heather found just the perfect way to prevent that from happening. Heather jumped, climbing onto Raquel's back. Heather was riding Raquel piggyback. She was holding her firmly as well, still in a sleeper hold. Raquel didn't know what to do. She tried to slam Heather into the wall, but she was too weak to cause any serious damage. Heather was too weak to bring Raquel down, and Raquel was too weak to get rid of Heather. It was a stalemate, with no way out for either of the girls.

Even though Raquel was doing her best to sustain, the exhaustion from the fight and the weight of Heather prevailed, bringing Raquel down. Hitting the hard floor, Raquel went down. The sound of the hit echoed through the hotel room. Heather followed Raquel down, quickly wrapping her toned legs around Raquel's waist squeezing in a scissor hold. She started pulling Raquel's long brown hair again with one hand, while the other hand pulled aggressively on Raquel's nipple. This time, Raquel had no energy or the will to resist and she tiredly screamed her submission. The victory was Heather's.

Heather grabbed Raquel and dragged her up onto the bed. Their position changed. Now Raquel was laying down on her back, with Heather on top of her. “Your lips were so smooth and juicy.” Heather whispered, leaning forwards.
She started kissing Raquel. Heather wasn't wasting any time with just peck kisses. She went straight for the passionate French kisses, as both of their tongues met. Heather moved her hand towards Raquel's hair, pulling it sexually.
“I'm getting all wet. You should help me with that.” Heather whispered into Raquel's ear. She then quickly pulled down her bikini bottom, revealing her shaved pussy to Raquel. Heather moved up, sitting on Raquel's face. “Make me cum.” She ordered. Raquel started using her long tongue on Heather's delicate pussy as Heather enjoyed her spoils as the winner.

Offline fightmywife

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2023, 06:47:10 PM »
Great story! Not gonna lie, was hoping Raquel would win