News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katherine McNamara vs Sasha Pieterse

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Katherine McNamara vs Sasha Pieterse
« on: October 03, 2023, 03:16:02 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Story takes place in 2018

Katherine McNamara was in BC getting ready to start on Arrow.  She was about to start a work out when someone walked in “I think I’m better for that role.”

Sasha Pieterse was there and Kat smiled

“Manu got me this for a reason and if you want to see why I’m not the little girl bullied by Nina Dobrev I’ll be glad to make you my work out.”

“I want it on video.”  Sasha took her phone out “What are we fighting over.”

“So I just had a work out got a good sweat going but still I’ll fight Sasha Pietrese and if she beats me then she can take my role as Mia Queen.”

“Ok I agree to your terms.  Winner becomes my daughter on screen but Kat why don’t you find a way to make this a challenge.”  Stephen Amell walked in “Sorry Sasha but she and I have trained a while now since Manu told me her skills.  So you want her job well you cant compete but lets give her a handicap shall we.”

“We don’t know what she can do.”   Kat said with a smile and then side stepped a oncoming Sasha who wanted to cheap shot her “I might have a tiny skill advantage especially after training with you.”

“Come on Kat look at that dodge.  You slipped her attack beautifully and could have ended the fight there.”

Sasha hit her hands against the wall “I’m not pathetic you know.”

“He isn’t saying that nor am I but I have skills and you want to fight me.  So I wont punch you, that’s what I’ll do.”

“You have one fucking win in life.  You were beat up for fun when  you turned 18, Nina Dobrev and how many slapped you around.”

Kat looked “I really want to demolish her for that but i..”  Slap and crack.  Hard left handed slap from Sasha and a backhand following it.

“Fight me I want to earn it.”

“you can use your hands for defence.”  Kat reacted to that and when sasha went for her hair she grabbed the wrists.

The momentum first arched Kat back she got her feet planted and in a power athletic stance and once the momentum stopped.  Kat was looking up at Sasha and just smiled, Sashas face changed completely.  Sasha got more and more scared as Kat straightened back up overpowering her with ease.

Kat got both of Sashas arms behind Sashas head and Sasha began to plead “Please I’m sorry.”

Kat kept the arms their “I apologize.” Sasha said truly scared

Kat Let the arms go then hit a muai thai style spear knee between the tits.  Sash flew back and was on her knees gasping for air and Kat ever so confident looked over at steven her onscreen dad “You like pro wrestling right?”

“Lots of friends in the industry.”

“I watched some, found this move interesting.”

Kat walked over got her foot under Sashas chin and lifted her leg.  Stephen was getting excited realizing what was happening.  Kat had Sasha upright and it was great flexibility, the foot went down she stepped back and Kat spun for a spinning heel kick.

“BLACK MASS!!!!”  Stephen was jumping up but then calmed down as Sasha was crumbled.  “Shes…”

“I know she is done and I never had to use my hands for offence.”  Kat looked down on her “I don’t want to do that again.  I don’t want to be a bully or have that reputation so I’m just going to back away. Then I’m going to wait for her.”

“How long will it take for you to be ready for someone they are telling me is a challenge.”

“Who said this person would be a challenge?”

“The executives.  They have high hopes for you and the boys from Supernatural have their own who they have high hopes for.  Said she has training and is stronger than she looks.  So its Arrowverse vs Supernatural.”

“I wonder if I’m going to be legit…Wow so they are …  This is a major fight isn’t it.”

“It is and theres bets and the future of this production company on the line.  They are that confident in her beating you and I’m that confident you beat her.”

Mcnamara stood their thinking “On supernaturual.  Is in my age range and size range.  Trained like me.  Is such a challenge they are putting up something for the winner.  Something that huge and I guess Vampire Diaries bitches…  I’m not ready for them but this is the future and… Its Kathryn Newton isn’t it.”

“Fight will happen soon.  There are already bets being placed apparently shes fast and sharp with punches.”

“Plus she could have went pro in golf so her hips are legit…”  Kat looked at Sasha then back at Stephen “I just got here I wont be the reason this ends.  Rumour is she has been doing to women what I just did to her… I will be ready she will be ready and we will find out if its going to be a fight or a quick night for one of us.”

(Kara Killmer vs Nina Dobrev rematch; prelude to a ladder match; Cheryl Cole vs Jenna Dewan; Diane Guerrero vs Jillian Murray)