News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best titfights

• 59 Replies

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: Best titfights
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2024, 12:43:46 PM »
Any thoughts?! both my heads nearly exploded at the thought. you girls seem a great match up. both ladies well endowed, and both confident they can win. only one  way to find out :)

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2024, 08:01:37 PM »
My thoughts are that the only big thing about Mia is her mouth.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2024, 12:00:48 PM »
I think Josefa has a good challenge against Mia, but there is no comparison. Jo would ultimately flatten Mia's pair
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline MiaCarter

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2024, 12:18:20 AM »
Oh wow Susanoom.  Do you really think she could do me in? Curious.  Your bra size Jo?

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2024, 08:31:54 PM »
Oh wow Susanoom.  Do you really think she could do me in? Curious.  Your bra size Jo?
I've been trying to contact you, let me know when you actually wanna talk, little girl

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2024, 08:32:21 PM »
{alt}
Now, these two are really putting in the work

Offline MiaCarter

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2024, 04:17:36 PM »
{alt}

Ok.  My boyfriend finally convinced me that my breasts were big enough to titfight but I would be way out of my league to challenge you.  He said that I might last a while if I went up against you but it wouldn't take long for you to finish me off and have me surrendering to you.  He doesn't want to see me get hurt but he admits he's curious to know how you would wear me down and force me to a tearful, humiliating surrender.  I admit that your breasts are superior to mine.  You can score this as a public win for you and a loss for me. :(  congratulations!   I'll start looking for more suitable opponents.

Offline Arron Aro

• I'm looking at you
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2024, 08:51:33 AM »
{alt}

Fuck! Where is this video?

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2024, 04:36:37 PM »
{alt}

Fuck! Where is this video?
Can't remember the name but they are miyuki Matsushita and tsukada shiori. How do you think that fight is turning out between them?

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2024, 05:41:12 AM »
I just gave this thread a trim. If the discussion is on best titfights discuss best tifights.

Don't turn it into meandering threat posts again or else I ban both parties. Go somewhere else to continue your epic one line posts of doom.

The world would be a better place if men had the same fear of sexual violence that women live with. My condolences to the families of 90 percent of male catfight fans.

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2024, 02:54:57 AM »

I was reminded about these two, and damn if I've ever seen two women trying to use their tits to flatten another pair

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2024, 12:32:09 PM »
Great titfight...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2024, 02:32:32 PM »

I was reminded about these two, and damn if I've ever seen two women trying to use their tits to flatten another pair

This is Tillytown right? Which video?

EDIT: nvm found it https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121155/24841433/titfight-treachery-4k-mp4
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 02:37:02 PM by CatfightsAreFun »
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2024, 01:53:51 AM »
I would love to see Josefa and Mia in a hands-on tit fight battle. I think after a great back and forth battle Josefa would come out the winner, sorry Mia.
I have always loved the hands on tit fight between Goldie and Kerri in DT -1196-01HQ. Both ladies keep their bra's on but it is still a fantastic back and forth battle.
The pictures of Jessica VS Akira are from JMRolen and it was a great video. Jessica did some fights for DT productions as well and has some great tit mauling in those as well.  Unfortunately many of them are now not available on the website.

Currently I would love to see a hands on titfight between Jessica Bangkok and Dulce of Mexican Catfights.
Wrdwvr

Offline andreas23x6

• Im a catfightfan, titfightfan from Mannheim
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2024, 11:41:35 PM »
Catfightfan, titfightfan, Cockfighter