News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FALLON & NICOLE

• 1 Replies

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
FALLON & NICOLE
« on: October 18, 2023, 02:35:53 AM »
     Fallon and Nicole have agreed to meet at Carrie's house for a catfight. These two almost seem to live to fight each other. Nicole is still pissed about what happened to her at the tag team fight and wants revenge. Fallon is confident she can beat Nicole since she has done so well against her recently. Nicole arrives at Carrie's house and is greeted by Carrie. Nicole " Hi how are you? "     Carrie " Great, I have been looking forward to this, where is your mom? "     Nicole " She is still at the car, she will be here in a minute."   Carrie " Fallon is getting ready, you know where the room is for
  you to get ready"   Nicole " Sure, I will be out in about 20 minutes."   Kelly is at the door and Carrie let's her in    Carrie " How are you? "   Kelly  " Good, I see Nicole is getting ready."   Carrie " Yes and so is Fallon."   Kelly " I have been looking forward to this, and I know Nicole has been too." Carrie " I have been too, and Fallon says she is ready for Nicole."   Kelly " Nicole is still pissed from the last fight and intends to kick Fallon's ass."   Carrie " We will just have to see what happens, I am sure both will put up a good fight. Kelly " When do you think WE can have a rematch? "   Carrie " How soon do you want to? "   Kelly " Lets let the girls do their thing today and we can get together in a week or two."   Carrie "That's fine with me."                                                                                                                                                             
     Both girls enter the room where Carrie and Kelly have been waiting. Each is wearing their new thongs, Fallon's is light blue and Nicole's is white. Fallon is 5'5" 120lbs. 36d long blonde hair,  Nicole is 5'5"  125lbs. 36c  long brown hair. They go to the center of the room, hard nipples touching. they are almost nose to nose. Both have a very determined look on their faces. Nicole is here to prove a point and kick Fallon's ass. Fallon is confident after the tag team win and her defeat of Megan. The fight is on they both slap each other multiple times hair flying, breasts jiggling. Nicole is now all over Fallon and takes her to the floor. She mounts Fallon and pulls her hair and thus pulling her face into her crotch Nicole wiggles her butt grinding her pussy into Fallon's face. Fallon is slapping Nicole's legs and pulls her hair. She is shaking Nicole's head back and forth. Nicole bounces on Fallon's face and keeps pulling her hair. Fallon is able to get to both of Nicole's tits and grabs on squeezes hard. Nicole groans in pain and slaps the top of Fallon's head. Fallon is kicking her legs and then is able to use her legs to roll them over. Fallon is able to push Nicole's legs away as they rolled over.                                                                                                                                                                         
     Nicole tipped over backwards and Fallon is on her in a flash. They roll over a couple of times chest to chest hands in hair. Fallon " Fuck you bitch"   Nicole " Fuck you "   Fallon tries to get Nicole in a breast smother but it does not last long. Their legs are entangled and fighting for control. They are both slapping bodies, breasts and faces. Nicole punches Fallon in the side and Fallon hits her back. Nicole tries to knee Fallon in the crotch but Fallon is able to block the attempt. They are both on their sides and grab each others tits and are mauling them. Fallon is able to maneuver Nicole into a scissors. Nicole is still on her side so the scissors isn't as bad as if she were on her back. They are both pulling hair and still mauling breasts. Fallon is squeezing hard trying to cause as much pain  as she can. Nicole pounds on Fallon's leg and yanks her hair. She pounds Fallon's leg again and is able to get free pushing Fallon away.               
     They both stand and face each other straightening their thongs. They look at each other and attack. They come together chest to chest, hands in hair legs working to try to trip the other. They stumble around gaining no real advantage. Nicole throws Fallon to the floor and gets on her sitting on her face. Fallon grabs Nicole's hair pulling her head down. Nicole has Fallon's hair pulling her face into her crotch. Fallon knees Nicole in the back as she yanks her hair causing Nicole to fall forward. Nicole catches herself with her hands but Fallon is out from under her. Both turn and grab each other. They are on their knees. Fallon has momentum and drives Nicole  backwards to the floor. She sits at Nicole's waist slapping her face and pulling her hair. She then goes for both of Nicole's breasts. Nicole has already grabbed both of Fallon's breasts. They are both ravaging each others tits and calling each other BITCH. They are squeezing soft flesh and then they trade facial slaps. Nicole is bucking and trying to push Fallon off. They are starring daggers at each other.   Fallon reaches back and slaps Nicole's pussy 3 times causing Nicole to stop bucking. Nicole moans  then says "You bitch"   Fallon just smiles at Nicole as she grabs her pussy and rubs hard. Nicole's legs snap closed as she slaps Fallon's face twice. Fallon " GIVE BITCH"   Nicole  " Fuck you"   Fallon continues to rub Nicole's pussy. Nicole punches Fallon in the stomach and bucks hard as she pushes Fallon. All of this causes Fallon to fall to her side. Nicole is on her in an instant. They roll around the room Nicole on top then Fallon. They are pulling hair and slapping at everything. Legs are entangled. They are on their sides, hands in hair. They are each trying to knee the others pussy.                                                                                                                                                                       
     Fallon tries and fails to get Nicole in a scissors. Nicole has spun around to avoid the scissors. Both start to get up when Nicole gets her left arm in sort of a backhand  across Fallon's neck. They end up on the floor, Nicole on her back with Fallon on her back across Nicole's chest. Nicole grabs one of Fallon's breasts and is squeezing hard. Fallon is slapping as best she can at Nicole. Fallon grabs Nicole's hand from her tit. Nicole pulls it away just as quick. She grabs Fallon's pussy and is rubbing hard. Fallon  OOOWWWW  " You fucking bitch"   Nicole has Fallon bent over her body as Fallon's legs are kicking and pushing to try to get away. Nicole hits Fallon hard in the stomach then goes back to her pussy attack. Fallon's right arm is pinned under Nicole's left arm and is unable to do much. She tries to get Nicole's hand from her pussy but Nicole just digs in rubbing even harder. Fallon is struggling with her legs but getting nowhere. Finally the pain is to much and Fallon with tears in her eyes says " STOP STOP STOP  I GIVE "    Nicole pushes Fallon off and goes over to her mom and gets a big hug. Carrie goes to Fallon and helps her back to her room.
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: FALLON & NICOLE
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 04:37:00 PM »
Good fight want hear more! Also I could beat both those bitches!