News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife vs Ex NHB

• 8 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Wife vs Ex NHB
« on: October 20, 2023, 02:48:52 AM »
Danina (my ex)
https://ibb.co/Z2VtpSV

VS

Linda ( my wife)
https://ibb.co/Rhc8jZ1

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Wife vs Ex NHB
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 03:27:53 AM »
Your wife(Linda)

Offline ayaan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 06:02:01 AM »
wife shall have this

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 06:25:25 PM »

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 06:43:30 PM »
Your X is hotter than your wife.  And I'll bet that IF Danina beats Linda and you are the stakes, Danina will want to do some real damage, and I bet you would LOVE to see Danina fuck you, and then facesit Linda!   :o 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Busty_Leslie

• Love a good catfight :)
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2023, 11:39:25 PM »
Linda is prettier, kind, and warm...while Danina looks mean and empty...
Danina won't be nice to Linda in this fight...although Linda will fight hard and get Danina with a couple of hard shots to the face, Danina will grab hair, and yanks (so will Linda) and scratch (surprising Linda...who will want to back off) that's when Danina will WHAM right into left eye with a closed fist....striking her hard again and again...This will do some damage to Linda's eye, which will unfortunately limit her sight in the fight....she'll break from Danina, realizing this fight isn't to win, its to do as much damage as you can...Linda will come back hard with slaps, hair pulling and a knee into Danina's jaw from below (later Linda will wish she'd managed to break Danina's nose with this shot, realizing her missed opportunity cost her the fight) knocking a tooth out of Danina..and the wind as well..as Linda works to tear Danina's top...pulling down, racking her nails on Danina's chest...eventually ripping the top..Danina scratching Linda as well...fighting a little less brutal after the damage to her jaw...sharp nails on breasts...gouging pinching nipples...eventually Linda gets the advantage and hurst Danina's right breast pretty bad...even getting her teeth clamped on the nipple for a tearing...her confidence that Danina has given up and is just struggling to hold on though will be her undoing, as Danina grabs Linda's hair, and swings her legs around (after the nipple damage escalates the fight) and gets her right foot up on Linda's airpipe...putting pressure hard, then letting up, then squeezing down slowly...Linda in serious jeapardy....trying to get Danina off her..scratching Danina's foot....both hands trying to pry it out from her neck...when Danina's other foot pops a toe into Linda's right eye hard....Linda immediately taps out....and is headed to the emergency room while you take Danina back....both will make a full recovery, but Linda's road is long and alone for the next year

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2023, 05:38:09 AM »
I think Danina will win this fight. In the first few minutes the two battle back and forth until Danina catches Linda with a solid shot to the jaw stunning her. Seeing stars so to speak this will be the beginning of the end for Linda. Although I think Linda is more attractive, she closes the gap in that area as she goes about dismantling her rival.

After the tide turning shot Danina drives two hard shots to Linda’s stomach. The shots send Linda to her knees wrapping her arms around her hurting stomach. The pace slows down as Danina sees she has hurt Linda enough to take her time. Knowing how much the image of the two fighting each other over you she makes sure she savors the look of desire for her as she takes command. Taunting Linda and asking you if you want her to stop the fight. Knowing your answer will be no since she easily sees what the effect it’s having on you. Finally stepping behind Linda who on her knees is done. Linda having submitted several times it’s apparent she isn’t going for the submission. Dropping to her knees behind Linda she locks in a sleeper hold to finish the fight. Once out Danina allows Linda’s unconscious body slump to the floor. Standing over her facing you she poses with her foot on Linda’s chest while flexing her biceps. For good measure she removes Linda’s top rendering her topless so when she removes her own. Resuming the pose with both topless so you can compare them. From there you and Danina resume what you had in the past. Only now you definitely see her as the better woman for sure now, which eclipses any desire you may have had Linda over her.

In my opinion of course.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2023, 12:34:04 AM »
I love the last two replies to this poll. Very hot and precisely what would happen I think

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2023, 01:38:26 AM »
I think Danina will win this fight. In the first few minutes the two battle back and forth until Danina catches Linda with a solid shot to the jaw stunning her. Seeing stars so to speak this will be the beginning of the end for Linda. Although I think Linda is more attractive, she closes the gap in that area as she goes about dismantling her rival.

After the tide turning shot Danina drives two hard shots to Linda’s stomach. The shots send Linda to her knees wrapping her arms around her hurting stomach. The pace slows down as Danina sees she has hurt Linda enough to take her time. Knowing how much the image of the two fighting each other over you she makes sure she savors the look of desire for her as she takes command. Taunting Linda and asking you if you want her to stop the fight. Knowing your answer will be no since she easily sees what the effect it’s having on you. Finally stepping behind Linda who on her knees is done. Linda having submitted several times it’s apparent she isn’t going for the submission. Dropping to her knees behind Linda she locks in a sleeper hold to finish the fight. Once out Danina allows Linda’s unconscious body slump to the floor. Standing over her facing you she poses with her foot on Linda’s chest while flexing her biceps. For good measure she removes Linda’s top rendering her topless so when she removes her own. Resuming the pose with both topless so you can compare them. From there you and Danina resume what you had in the past. Only now you definitely see her as the better woman for sure now, which eclipses any desire you may have had Linda over her.

In my opinion of course.

Danina renders Linda unconscious and then displays her, defeated, big tits to the world. Poor Linda has just had her ass beat in front of her man