News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kara Killmer vs Nina Dobrev rematch

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Kara Killmer vs Nina Dobrev rematch
« on: November 05, 2023, 12:51:44 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

Story took place in 2019

Nina Dobrev had Kara Killmer beaten until Ruby Rose and Torrey DeVito opened the door.  She got beaten and had to admit it and maybe someday she’d go after Killmer again, but that entire Chicago girl group had to get there.  Nina Dobrev knew she had a terrific back and forth fight with Torrey but lost.  She lost convincingly and she wanted Torrey again.  She knew deep down she truly had no equal in terms of athleticism or strength she needed to prove just that.

She went to the exercise place Torrey DeVito preferred and waited.  Torrey was told who was there and stormed out of the dressing room.  “What the hell, we fought, and you lost so you come here…”

“You shouldn’t have showed up and let me finish Killmer.”

“Go to hell, you just couldn’t beat her and are looking for excuses.”  Torrey was tired of hearing Nina blame her for losing to Kara Killmer.  “Who is your problem with me or her because bitch we both know I hurt you bad.  I hurt you at your own game, I hurt you at my game and I flat out hurt you.”

“I put some serious hurt on you, and you were way more of a challenge than your slut friend.”  Torrey eyes went wide “Yeah, I called your friend a slut, you won’t do shit about it either.  She’s a slut I don’t care what anyone says you are a fake bitch and Tracy better apologize to me before I decide it took to fucking long”

“Know what Nina, Kara is a sweetheart not a slut and she beat you fair and square.  She’d love to do it again.  I’ve done it and don’t need to waste my time doing it again.  So, go home and live with the fact there are women you just can’t beat.  Me, Ashley Greene and yeah Kara Killmer.”

“Emma Watson.”

“Excuse me””

“Emma beat me and more convincingly than you, than Ashley, than your slut friend.”

“Stop calling her a slut.”

“Emma Watson and I had a terrific fight and she won fair and square, no question about it.  Then we rematched and fought another terrific fight and I won.  So, I’ll win a rematch whether its you, whether Ashley Greene ever wants a third round or whether its your slutty blonde bitch of a untalented cock sucking …”

“Wow it truly eats away that you lost to her doesn’t it.  I mean you don’t like me, and a third fight with Greene would be your ideal.  Or maybe figuring it out with Ruby Rose.  Ruby who brought me there by the way. But Kara is the one who has your hate… You Hate HER!”

Nina was getting confused and put her hands out “So what, I’m here to fight you but I hate your friend.  I hate that she beat me and I…”   Torrey was smiling “What?”

“We are done here.  You and I fought, it was a good fight, but you want Kara, and she wants to beat you again and even more decisively.”

“Loved hurting you and it wasn’t Torrey who was there it was just you knew deep down that you were getting lucky, and you choked and then I choked you and other stuff.”  Kara Killmer walked out

Nina stepped back fear taking over her “Two on one… Luckily, I b…”

“No this is one on one, you vs her.”

“If I don’t like how this fight is going, I’ll step in.”  Ruby Rose walked in.

Last time all four were together like this Ruby stayed neutral because Nina asked her not to interfere in the fight under any circumstances.  The two had a few words because that wasn’t including after the fight.  They had a little stare down after Nina beat Kaley cuoco and both wondered if they should fight and figure out who the better woman was but here Ruby was to have her back.

Nina had to make a choice which woman she wanted to fight more “There you have it… She wants you to fight me because she’s afraid.  So, Kara its me vs you one more time but now I know your friend is here and she can’t do shit because my friends here.”

“I’m going to make you eat me out this time you overrated bitch.”

“Seriously, that’s humiliation.”  Ruby was disgusted “Its amazing to do.”

“Fuck off Ruby.”  Kara said and hit a straight kick.  Nina wasn’t expecting that and went down.

Killmer was on her ripping the shirt over her head.  “Fucking bitch goes down for good this time.”

Nina pushed her away and leaped at Kara Killmer ripping at her face then slammed her head into the ground.  She began to stand p and got kicked between the legs then Kara completely removed the shirt from Nina’s terrific body. 

Grabbed Nina by the hair put both feet between Nina’s legs and flipped her and rolled along and was on top drilling her with slaps

She got up again and keeping Nina’s hair in the hands she started spinning around and around.  She kept going until Nina was up in the air then threw her at Rubys feet.  Kara stopped and looked at Ruby scared.

“Nina she is more scared of me than you.”  Ruby looked down “What are you going to do about that.”

Nina was looking at Ruby’s sneakers then saw someone else come in and it was Tracy Spiradokos “she already got Nina’s shirt off damn girl good for you.”

“Im not a slut.”

“Huh.”  Tracy said looking over at Torrey

“Nina has taken to calling Kara a slut”

“Nina Oh Nina.  That sweet girl beat up everyone but me in the Chicago One but me because I wasn’t silly enough to join that gauntlet.”

“No need to tell her what we do on set… I am not a slut but I will beat her so bad for what she says and thinks”

Nina got up she was surrounded, and it was Ruby’s smile that was getting to her.  They were friends “Not a slut.”  Two hard punches then Kara grabbed Nina by the back of the neck “But you will be a bitch.”  Knee to the stomach and turned hands to get into the dark hair made Nina look up at her “My bitch.”

She took one hand from her hair and hit three punches then spiked Nina down. Kara stomped on Nina’s back then jumped and landed her ass on Nina’s back reached for the hair pulled back then got the hands on the face “Not a slut now quit you bitch.”

“A camel clutch … Wow Nina she is owning you.”

“She doesn’t use that she…”  Kara dug her nails into Nina’s cheeks pinching them and pulling the brunette back

Nina’s eyes were wide with pain and shock.  When she first saw Kara Killmer, this was the worst-case scenario.  A blonde with a held back penchant for viciousness.  She was so sweet and innocent but also had a hard body that wanted to hurt others.

Kara let go and slammed Nina’s face into the floor then stood up and began to stomp Nina in the lower back “I am not a slut.  Do you not understand?  Do you need these beating how’s many times?”

Ruby Rose got down on the ground “How many times Nina… How many times before you figure out there are women better than you.”

“We’re friends.”

Kara grabbed Nina’s wrist lifted the arm up and bent the wrist and it got Nina up on her side.  Kara dropped a knee on Nina’s ribs then grinded her shin on the ribs.  “Nina there’s something you need to know.” Torrey was speaking “Ruby is your friend but since you became top of the food chain and you two had your prank war on XXX she has wanted to fight you.”

Nina was like a hurt puppy looking at Ruby “Ruby? Why?”  Then Kara hit three punches to Nina’s ear.

“Because you talk to much and your ego is to big.  I will destroy that ego of  yours and you will admit what I know.  You are my BITCH.”

Kara picked Nina up by the air and she was was left hip on Ninas right and Kara turned her right knee just destroyed Ninas stomach.  After that Kara threw Nina at Torrey DeVito then pulled her shirt off very quick “Tell Torrey what you are!”

Nina shoved Torrey away threw a kick at Ruby it got caught and Ruby looked at her “You want to do that re….”  Before Ruby could finish Kara stepped in and hit a punt kick her shin getting right behind Ninas knee

Nina never felt a pain like that before.  Her legs were her best assets and it felt like she lost a knee cap.  Ruby let Nina go and was in shock that sweet little Kara would do that “You got a ego Nina that’s why shes with anyone but you.  You need to be taught a fucking lesson for talking what you talk about me.  I won fair and God darn it square.”

Ruby was holding a limp Nina and Kara drove her knee into the back of Ninas other knee.  “She thought I would be a push over.  She called me a slut.”  Kara was walking around fuming mad and all Nina could do was look up at Ruby who was feeling no pity.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Kara Killmer vs Nina Dobrev rematch
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 12:53:05 AM »

“Why Ruby.”  Was all Nina could say and she was pulled away by the back of the hair.  Kara Killmer stood there both facing Ruby Rose.

“Because so many reasons.  You don’t know this but right now her desire to fight you is bigger than her love of you.  Now what she wants to see is…”  Kara turned and hit a punch to Ninas stomach.  Back to facing Ruby and another turn and harder punch a smile to Ruby.  Then she really got her hips going and hit one to the pussy.

Kara then spun around and locked in a full nelson and walked over to Ruby “Tell her ruby.  Tell her what you told us.”

“Your ego is out of control, and they will weaken it and then we find out and you see what I told you.  I don’t care about Marie Avgeropoulos its all you I will show you skills.  Yeah, I helped Devito knowing what it would do to you and the path.  Yeah we showed up when we knew your fight with her was getting near a close.”

The other women there kept saying quietly ‘Hit her, Hit her, Hit her.’  Ruby could hear it and looked at Kara holding Nina and at Nina “Now that you know when I see you this is what you feel.”  A well skilled and placed right to the stomach.

“Shes the one who looked at all of us and said I’m the one who you cant beat.  I’m the one who you will get obsessed with.  You lost to Torrey we knew you’d go..”  Kara began to rag doll Nina in the full nelson “Are you hearing us Nina?  Hit her again.”

“Torrey would you like a shot?”  Ruby asked “You worked with her too you know what she was and what she got was even worst.”

Torrey Devito got her hand behind Ninas neck and pushed at the bottom part so the head went upward “You were a bratty kid.”

“And you weren’t good enough for Paul.”

The thuds of a left and right hitting Ninas stomach.  “your lucky you never cost me t hat marriage I wouldn’t be stopped”  Kara jerked Nina away and Ruby never had to be asked her punches were fast and impactful as she landed six into Ninas stomach.

Kara pushed down on Nina bending her over really adding pressure to the neck.  “This called me a slut… How many on your first show did you sleep with and you call me a slut.”

Ruby nodded “Really took that personal didn’t you?  What about you do you want a shot at Nina?”

Tracy Spiradokos walked over to Nina held her by the chin “I always wondered about you.  From the moment I started it was you the question got asked about.  My body vs…”  stare down at Ninaas tits “yours.  Now though first off never call her a slut again because I assure you Kara Killmer is every bit the woman you are and that…”  She let go and turned to Ruby Rose “You got a challenge from my actual friend Marie Avgeropolous and this is from her us Greeks stick together and you are ducking her because you know shes right.”

Kara threw Nina down and got between Ruby and Tracy “She has been such a help to us.  Theres no need.”

“I’m not going to fight her but she has to acknowledge Marie.  Marie is saying a lot of things about her and now she wont fight her.”

“Oh I’ll fight her and if shes saying I fear her.”

“No shes saying you are no different t hen the rest of us and she’ll prove it.”

“Why don’t she get a legitimate win and start talking about when we fight and then I will gladly teach her why I have my reputation.  I wont need to grab her hair, her tits nothing just batter her and then she…”

Nina was up and hit Ruby with a elbow to the back of the head held onto Rubys back and hit a side kick to Tracy chin.  Then pushed Ruby into a oncoming Torrey that doubled Torrey over and Nina hit a spinning back fist and then went for a spinning jumping kick at Kara who smiled and backed away.

“Someone isn’t quite done getting beat up.  You apologize for calling me a slut and I’ll let you walk now.  This is the last time I ever be nice to you.”

“You set me up, you can’t beat me one on one.”

“I already have beaten you one on one and if you come forward, I will do it again.”

“If…IF I come forward… IF.  Look what I just did to the three of them you needed them to do this to me now they’re down and its just…”  Nina came forward with a big overhand right.

Kara slipped the big punch, changed stances to a south paw quickly and drilled a left cross to the ear.  Then hard pivot right behind Nina and straight kicked the brunette in the ass and watched her fall and was immediately on Ninas back. Grabbed Nina by the back of the hair lifted her up and hit a knee into the lower back.

Nina tried to throw a back elbow to the forward marching Kara but Kara blocked and clawed at Ninas back ripping the bra clasp off. Nina then with the other arm threw a spinning back fist which Kara ducked saw Ninas body and abs and the bra falling then wen pushed forward hands on tits “Ruby don’t like this but I don’t like Nina.”

Kara pulled down hard on Ninas tits “I’m.”  she leaned in getting more pressure “Whore…” step back step in and push the tits upward “YOU WHORE”

“FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK”  Nina screamed then dealt with the pain and hit her hands upward and into Karas wrists to get her tits free.

Crack and Crack two quick punches from Nina and Kara was on her back foot.  “Soft ass sl..”Nina threw a big round house kick meant to knock Kara Killmer out cold.

Kara blocked it with her right hitting her right hand into the inside thigh than spun got the target and crushed Nina in the temple with a spinning back fist.  Nina Dobrev who was on one leg trying to win the fight even the score with a roundhouse kick absolutely crumpled.

Kara jumped on Ninas back spun to face her ass and began spanking nina “you lost again bitch.”  Spun to hit punches to the side of the head and spin for ass slaps “I’m no slut but I made  you my bitch.”  Spin and grab and pull down on the tits.  Nina was barely conscious and covered her face screamed into her arms.  The spinning punch crushed her face

Kara knew the fight was done and just kept shoving at the back of Ninas head “don’t forget it slut… Huh Whore… Don’t you ever forget which of us is..”  Kara friends got her away and held her arms up for victory and kara let go and kicked Nina in the ass “ASS KICKED.”

Kara finally got out of there and she was the toast of her friends.  Ruby Rose said she would stick around.  Ruby found a chair and sat by Nina “You see I do love you and Taylor well her friendship means the world to me.  I need to prove my worth and your prank war was almost bullying so I told them all I’d make a true example of you.  When we fight and theres a winner then theres a winner and that’s it.  What do you say to my challenge?”

“Beat Marie.”  Nina said

“I’m sorry little Nina who just lost and has no right to make any suggestion did you say something.”

Nina turned her face bloodied and beaten she was crying “I heard them.  Marie has challenged you and will prove what you are.  You wont fight her and fight those not ready to fight someone like you.  Why do you fear Marie Avgeropolous.”  All Ruby Rose could do was leave in anger “I wont justify that…”  She left Nina alone plotting revenge.

(Upcoming: Jessica McNamee vs Marie Avgeropolous;  Ladder Match Prelude; Cheryl Cole vs Jenna Dewan; Jessica Lowndes vs Vanessa Hudgens.)