News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ultimate Surrender Sim: Leanne M cups vs Becky D cups

• 1 Replies
Ultimate Surrender Sim: Leanne M cups vs Becky D cups
« on: November 11, 2023, 09:57:00 PM »
Leanne 5'7 170 lbs 34MM

After uploading Leanne's massive rack there was no room left for Becky's pic, one of my little pet slaves on my profile ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 10:00:05 PM by Busty Island Girl »

Re: Ultimate Surrender Sim: Leanne M cups vs Becky D cups
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023, 10:00:54 PM »
4 pts control, licking/kissing, tit fondling
6 pts pussy rubbing, ass/titsmother
8 pts fingering, pussy on face/masturbating on opponents face
10 pts tribbing, oral sex, ass fingering (if allowed), removing opponents top/bottom
25 pts submission
100 forced orgasm/orgasm on opponents face

5'1 90 lbs 32D v 5'7 170 lbs 34MM Ultimate Surrender wrestling match in ring naked

leanne: laughs go ahead slut go first hands on my hips

becky: smirks and reaches out fondling your tits (beep 4) rubbing them mine still out of your reach

leanne: i grab your wrists and rams you with my tits marching you into the corner (beep4), force kissing into a tongue wrestle (beep 4)

becky: i tangle my fingers in your hair licking your face (beep4) fondling your big tit while mine get squished (beep4)

leanne: i wrap my arms low and lifts you in a bearhug (4) i suck hard on your nipple (4) i spread your legs tummyfucks you (6)

becky: i moan out rubbing your titty (4) legs hooked wide around your thighs

leanne: bounces you up and down switching nipples sucking and licking hard wanting 14 more points...not stopping as long as i hear beeping!

becky: i pulse my thighs around you tangling my fingers in your hair leading your lips to mine licking them and force kissing (4)

leanne: i press my cheek to yours and takes two steps back, ramming you into the corner (4) i squeeze you hard crushing you tit to tit

becky: i cup the back of your head and sloppily licks your lips (4) one hand on your tit stroking (4) lick rub lick rub

leanne: twisting suddenly falling out of the corner belly to belly suplexes planting you into the canvas with me on top (4)

becky: your tits so big i can stroke them from the sides even while i am in a haze getting flattened under you (4)

leanne: i grab your wrists and full body full weight pins you, then starts licking your lips, face and neck, not stopping until i have 100

becky: keep trying to kiss you omg finally at 100 we can tongue wrestle lips locked my face coated in your slobber

leanne: slides up rubbing and boxing my tits in your face for 100 more, then slides up, facesitting you not going to stop until i cum

becky: rubbing your thighs watching your tits bounce

leanne: i rub my own tits to cum on your face, hairpulls you up and rubs between your legs, crotch scoops you across my tits rubs for 100

becky: across your chest like a bra your nipples drilling me

leanne: bodyslams you hard, hairpulls you from behind lifting you across my shoulders, rubbing your tits and pussy until you cum...twice

becky:  4, 8, 4,4,8,  4,  0,  0,  0,                    32
leanne: 8,14,14,4,4,106,215,212,610, 1187
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 10:01:23 PM by Busty Island Girl »