News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Friend vs Ex Catfight

• 5 Replies

Offline CTCF20

Friend vs Ex Catfight
« on: November 14, 2023, 04:26:04 PM »
Here is another poll with Bethan (brunette). I wanted to do this one too because her and Amelia (blonde and red hair) really hate each other. Their hate of each other started when I became friends with Bethan, not too long after I broke up with Amelia. Bethan and Amelia were once friendly, but they had previously fallen out over something Amelia did to their mutual friend, but it was me becoming friends with Bethan after breaking up with Amelia which lead to them hating each other. In the period after all that, Amelia would sometimes comment jokes on Bethan's social media, Bethan never responded and eventually blocked her as they stressed her out as they were public. Over time they started to just forget about it all but I know they still hate each other.
This was all a little while ago but I wouldn't be surprised if they still fight one day.

They're very evenly matched, I'd guess they weigh about the same but Amelia may be slightly taller but only by about an inch, I'd guess Amelia is 5'4 and Bethan is 5'3. Also they're the same age.

Again Bethan is aggressive and angry but a bit uncoordinated. Amelia is witty and sassy, she knows how to wind Bethan up, I can imagine her fighting tooth and nail.

Thanks for reading, I'll put some extra photos in the comments.

Offline CTCF20

Re: Friend vs Ex Catfight
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 04:28:01 PM »
More Photos

Offline CTCF20

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 04:28:57 PM »
One more of Amelia

Offline Andy67

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2023, 10:55:41 AM »
I voted for Amelia, she looks like she's in better condition and more confident.

Offline Trent

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 01:12:12 PM »
Close one, I think Amelia has more of a reason to win though

Offline CTCF20

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2023, 10:20:33 AM »
This is so close now, 2 days left!