News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wife vs Side Bitch

• 2 Replies

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
Wife vs Side Bitch
« on: December 05, 2023, 11:42:21 PM »
A husband hooked up with one of his clients because she is a petite Blonde with amazing tits and good in bed. The Side Chick (right) is aware he's a married man but she still posted a picture of them in a pool which send the Wife into a mad rage.

The Wife (left) is an all natural girl who had kids and gained boobs as a result. She is rude and cold but she's not about to be humiliate in front of everyone.
The Wife arrived at the beach house and came in unannounced.
{alt}
Who wins?
They are both petite but the wife is shorter and skinnier

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Wife vs Side Bitch
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 03:42:50 AM »
I’d say side chick knew what the response would be from the wife. So it’s likely she weighed her odds and felt comfortable with what may come. She likely has been in a few scraps so I’m going with her in this one.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Wife vs Side Bitch
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 01:42:48 PM »
I kno I say this a love comma but I bet this one would be mean, nasty and vicious. I would put these two at about evenly matched.
They both look like they would play to win using the dirtiest tactics they could come up with.
This is a rough one for me to choose a winner on.