News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Should I ask my sister to fight this bitch?

• 36 Replies

Offline julian1

Should I ask my sister to fight this bitch?
« on: December 11, 2023, 03:47:00 PM »
Some of you might have seen my poll, but I want some opinions now too. To sum it up, my friends girlfriend, Chloe, is a real bitch to me for no reason and my sister, Hannah, doesn't like her either.  One time I was talking to Hannah about her and I asked if she would fight her and she said she would. I think she was serious, but it's not like she wants to go out of her way to fight Chloe, you know?

It's a fight I would love to watch, and like I said on the poll, I can't describe how embarrassing it would be if Hannah lost, or how happy I would be if she won. What do you guys think, have any of you been in a similar situation, is this too risky? What's the worst that can happen? I would feel terrible if I talked her into a fight with Chloe and she lost.

Offline julian1

Re: Should I ask my sister to fight this bitch?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 03:52:17 PM »
There's more pics on the poll post, but as you can see here, they're evenly matched, and neither have any experience fighting, so it's unlikely that they will seriously hurt, or injure each other. What worries me more is the embarrassment we would feel if my sister lost.

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 12:38:08 AM »
It depends on how good of a friend he is to you?
Does he know his gf is a bitch to you? Does he allow it?

If he doesn't know have you told him?

If you don't mind that awkwardness between you and your friend if they fight???? Let the women fight.

If you want to keep the friend talk to him first.
Kinda like having a sit down and  getting the okay before someone gets whacked. Yep watch Goodfellas. Just saying.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 12:42:19 AM by wrestlinhose »

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2023, 08:17:36 AM »
Can they fight in the clothes, pictured where they're both wearing black ? All they need to do is take their shoes off and go at it. That would be really sexy. as hell !!!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 08:20:12 AM by Horny-Jew »

Offline julian1

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2023, 10:15:01 AM »
It depends on how good of a friend he is to you?
Does he know his gf is a bitch to you? Does he allow it?

If he doesn't know have you told him?

If you don't mind that awkwardness between you and your friend if they fight???? Let the women fight.

If you want to keep the friend talk to him first.
Kinda like having a sit down and  getting the okay before someone gets whacked. Yep watch Goodfellas. Just saying.

Yeah he knows, but to be honest I'm not really bothered by Chloe being a bitch to me, but I still don't like her, and neither does Hannah. And like I said, I would love to see them fight, but it's just risky.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 10:15:47 AM by julian1 »

Offline VikCFF

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2023, 12:46:32 PM »
I would say go for it if you and her are up for it because the chances are, with them being evenly matched, it will be a draw, so in that case it wouldn't be embarrassing for your sister.

I have had a similar situation before, it was a while ago with my sister, but her and I don't get along so it's a bit different. She was being a bitch to a girl who I was friends with but initially she didn't know I didn't get along with my sister. One time she seemed a bit fired up and asked me what my sisters problem was with her, and I told her I didn't know because we don't like each other and don't talk to each other, and then I basically said I don't care if they fight. Quite soon after that they had a little scuffle which got broken up too early. It is a bit embarrassing when your sister gets into a fight but you'll get over it and people will forget.

Offline Capguy

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2023, 06:31:20 PM »
Does your friend know about the proposed fight?  Does he think his girl can take your sister?

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2023, 06:51:11 PM »
Some of you might have seen my poll, but I want some opinions now too. To sum it up, my friends girlfriend, Chloe, is a real bitch to me for no reason and my sister, Hannah, doesn't like her either.  One time I was talking to Hannah about her and I asked if she would fight her and she said she would. I think she was serious, but it's not like she wants to go out of her way to fight Chloe, you know?

It's a fight I would love to watch, and like I said on the poll, I can't describe how embarrassing it would be if Hannah lost, or how happy I would be if she won. What do you guys think, have any of you been in a similar situation, is this too risky? What's the worst that can happen? I would feel terrible if I talked her into a fight with Chloe and she lost.

tell your friends that your sister thinks Chloe is a bitch and the fight will take place. You sisters have a real chance if no one intervenes and they can finally sort it out. You are welcome to shout for your sister, any of your friends would understand
I love women especially when they fight

Offline julian1

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2023, 07:28:28 PM »
Does your friend know about the proposed fight?  Does he think his girl can take your sister?

He doesn't know, I haven't spoken to anyone else about it.

Offline julian1

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2023, 07:29:29 PM »

tell your friends that your sister thinks Chloe is a bitch and the fight will take place. You sisters have a real chance if no one intervenes and they can finally sort it out. You are welcome to shout for your sister, any of your friends would understand

That's a good idea. Who do you think would win?

Offline julian1

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2023, 11:20:09 AM »
Question: Do you really want to be known amongst your friends as that guy who got his sister to beat up Chloe?

As I suspect your mutual friends might not take too kindly to your puppet mastery and this definitely has the potential to blow up in your face!

My advice is to try and find a better way to deal with Chloe and I personally would not encourage your sister to go after her either. Just let nature take its course and if there is a catfight to be had; Hannah and Chloe will come to an understanding! Maybe you will get to see it; maybe you won’t…but at least you can potentially avoid the worst of the possible repercussions.

You could be right, that is what I was worried about, but a lot of those friends also don't like Chloe either. Also, I haven't spoken to anyone else about it so they might never realise I had anything to do with it.

Offline julian1

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2023, 05:31:18 PM »
Question: Do you really want to be known amongst your friends as that guy who got his sister to beat up Chloe?

As I suspect your mutual friends might not take too kindly to your puppet mastery and this definitely has the potential to blow up in your face!

My advice is to try and find a better way to deal with Chloe and I personally would not encourage your sister to go after her either. Just let nature take its course and if there is a catfight to be had; Hannah and Chloe will come to an understanding! Maybe you will get to see it; maybe you won’t…but at least you can potentially avoid the worst of the possible repercussions.

You could be right, that is what I was worried about, but a lot of those friends also don't like Chloe either. Also, I haven't spoken to anyone else about it so they might never realise I had anything to do with it.

Well if Chloe is the bitch you say she is; win or lose my instincts say she will be saying you put your sister up to this and as I said your mutual friends could easily side against you in this situation. But you know them better than me - would they laugh it off or would some be pissed Chloe got hurt because of you?

My view is that if anyone is going to confront Chloe; it should be your girlfriend. And if you don’t have one; find one and concentrate on that aspect of your life and not Chloe! And if Chloe is still a thing by the time you're all loved up; I suspect your girlfriend won’t like the sight of Chloe having a go at her man and under those circumstances she is well within her rights to have words with the bitch.

It may seem like a double standard but girlfriends fighting Girlfriends is cool and natural, someone’s sister Vs a friend’s girlfriend is way more socially complex and a minefield of potential problems.

So in summary get a girlfriend and let her deal with Chloe…assuming she can!

PS

Hannah should drop by and say “Hi” sometime; she looks like she would be a fun addition to the community.

Yeah I agree with you, the thing is it's Hannah who doesn't like Chloe and that's why it would be her if anyone was fighting her.

Also I don't think any of my other friends would be really pissed if Chloe got hurt in this.

Offline julian1

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2023, 05:56:52 PM »
Haha, that would be good, she wouldn't even have to steal him, even just talking to him a bit might get Chloe mad at her. although, I'm not sure if Hannah would want to do it.

Offline julian1

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2023, 07:48:36 PM »
Haha, that would be good, she wouldn't even have to steal him, even just talking to him a bit might get Chloe mad at her. although, I'm not sure if Hannah would want to do it.

She maybe convinced to flirt with him in front of her to provoke a catfight? She would get the fight she wants and you’re in the clear; not your fault Hannah and Chloe are competing over the same man.

It would be hard to convince her to do it for sure.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2024, 09:42:29 AM »
you sister will lose