News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

School Days, Lifetime Rivarly - Queens of Cards

• 11 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
School Days, Lifetime Rivarly - Queens of Cards
« on: December 16, 2023, 12:01:22 AM »
{alt}

"Mum will be back soon, honey."
Irene's dark eyes were still sleepy, her small body supported by the half-open door. The little one of the family had awakened after a kiss on the cheek, the lavender scent of her mother's hair had dragged her away from the realm of Morpheus.
Her small hands clutched the rag doll, which slid off the bed as Irene's slender body touched the ground. Walking uncertainly, her eyes almost closed from sleep, the little girl walked to the door, dragging the doll with her across the floor. Opening it, she saw her mother in the light, intent on putting on the last part of her uniform.
When the policewoman turned toward her daughter, she saw the most precious thing in her world, standing still with one hand rubbing her eyes as she yawned. Her heart filled with joy; he was the person she loved most in the world. Approaching her daughter, the woman stroked her disheveled hair with a sweet smile.
"Mum has to stop the bad people tonight."
"Won't you be back late?" asked the little girl in a sleepy voice.
"No, baby... Come on, let's go to sleep."
The mother took her daughter in her arms, kissed her on the cheek, and entered Irene's room again, the child was laid on the bed and fed her blankets. Her daughter's eyes had already closed, so her mother kissed her again on the forehead, watching as she slipped into dreamland.
Her eyes memorized that beautiful face, that innocence, and the lightness that accompanied her daughter. She felt a cold feeling inside her as if she was afraid that something might happen to that child if she did not stay at home. The mother banished this thought from her head, Irene would grow into a strong and determined woman, and she would be proud of her no matter what.
The policewoman paused in the doorway, still looking back if Irene woke up one more time. She smiled, her daughter was asleep, and she could leave for work. It was going to be a quiet night; she had switched shifts with one of her colleagues. Hardly anything ever happens on the night shift; it would be regular patrols.
Her mother closed the front door, being careful not to make any noise. Darkness took over in the house, just as silence again became the only sound in the surroundings. Irene continued to dream, perhaps too much for a child or perhaps too little. A silent tear rolled down her cheek. In her heart perhaps she sensed something, her subconscious had felt that this would be the last time she would see her mother.

"I can't find anything I like," Ana complained.
Her eyes kept looking at summer clothes, bikinis for the beach, and everything else the mall offered. Nothing she could like was the right size, a mark against the generous curves Mother Nature had given her.
The blonde rose on her toes to reach the top shelf, her ass pressed against her slim-fit jeans while her breasts threatened dangerously to topple the smaller bras below, trapped in a beige top that could barely contain the student's form.
Still swearing, looking for something to show off on the beach once she left for the sea, Ana felt a hand touch her waist.
Turning sharply, her breasts met a large, firm pair; the small collision almost made the Russian student flinch, held back, however, by the hand on her waist.
"Hello, Ana."
The dark-haired girl's voice was sensual but also charged with a feeling of longing and jealousy. Her bright eyes looked into the blonde's as if she had known her all her life.
The open sweatshirt revealed a dark red top, the girl's huge breasts pressed firmly into Ana's beige top, abnormal pressure to be casual. The stranger's legs were enclosed in black jeans, one of them back to put more pressure on their chests.
Ana's brown eyes took in that girl's angelic face, wrapped in long raven hair, masking particular intentions still unclear. The blonde had not noticed her presence, the store's closing time was almost near, and she thought she was alone by now. Especially in the EE size department.
The girl flashed a sincere smile, lowering her gaze to their still intentionally pressed breasts as if expecting a response of some kind. How did he know her? Who was that girl? What did he want from her?
Ana was sure of only one thing: to her, the girl in front of her was a stranger. The blonde lowered her gaze slowly, watching as the beige top she wore inside her open black sweatshirt bulged and flattened against the other girl's dark red top.
The blonde's flesh had receded slightly, mimicking the position of the brunette's flesh as she looked at her with a smile. Ana felt the firmness of that girl's breast, feeling how it resisted her own and pushed back.
"Do you need anything? Who are you?"
The brunette did not flinch, letting her breasts press into Ana's as her eyes flashed. Ana took a close look at the girl's body, looking at how sexy and strong she was, probably also going to the gym. The two of them had similar builds, with little diversity.
"Oh God, how careless of me!" laughed the brunette "My name is Louisa, I'm ... from out of the neighborhood."
Ana went back to staring into her eyes, barely widening them as she felt Louisa pushing forward again. The blonde's foot stepped back a few inches to compensate for the push and stop the girl.
"How do you know me?" Ana's voice was confident, despite the situation.
This girl had come to her without saying anything and was now pressing her huge breasts into his for no reason. Ana had gained some fame after school events, but it had not occurred to her that she had to meet someone so swaggering outside the core of her comfort zone.
"I've heard about you, Ana. About how..." smiled Louisa, this time making her breasts rub slowly from side to side "...you moved on after your transfer."
A tingle inside Ana warned her of danger. This girl was more than what she showed and if she was here there had to be a clear reason. The blonde understood that the reason was herself, that girl wanted her. This time it was the blonde who pushed harder, smiling in turn.
"My pleasure, Louisa" In the blonde's eyes there was no trace of fear, only an arrogant streak "But you still haven't told me if you need anything."
Louisa found herself surprised as she felt her breasts being pushed back with a force greater than her own, having to resort to the same way Ana had just before: moving her foot back to compensate. Their breasts swelled together, moving back and forth slowly as the two girls stared at each other in silence, both smiling as they played with each other.
Suddenly, Louisa stopped thrusting, moving to the side and allowing Ana to step just after her support failed. The blonde's mouth opened in a surprised gasp, managing not to fall.
"For now I already got what I wanted," Louisa said, looking around.
Ana focused on the girl with her back turned, seeing her fumbling in front of her before putting something dark red in her bag. Louisa turned around with her sweatshirt fully closed, looking into Ana's eyes with an amused, wild light.
"You know, sometimes having more levity makes things more interesting," the brunette said, placing a hand on her chest and winking.
Ana watched Louisa walk away, exiting the store as she kept wondering what that sentence meant. She could find no meaning as her mind was fixed on the brunette's silhouette, the magnificent body as it receded in her mind.
"Maybe..." thought the blonde, looking down at her chest.
She lost all interest in bikinis and whatever other garments she was coveting, sneaking into the first free dressing room. Ana felt a tinge of excitement even though she could not understand why.  Just meeting that girl made her ... different.
Once out of the dressing room, she headed for her car to return home.

Colliding with a resounding slap, the brunette screamed in pain as she rolled back from the impact. Recovering as best she could, she lunged forward and took to pounding her tits against Demi's, who responded unsparingly.
"Bitch, I'll teach you to show me respect!" yelled Demi, swinging her breasts against rival pair
The brunette took the blow without being able to do anything, her movements had become slow and ineffective while Demi still looked like a murderous rage. Her moan was louder, her body was pushed back, making way for Demi to swing again.
Again and again, Demi forced her breasts to demolish the rival pair with slaps, hearing the girl's helpless moans as she recoiled with no time to respond. With a final, powerful frontal thrust, the brunette screamed in pain as her breasts were demolished by Demi's pair.
The girl staggered backward until her legs gave way and she fell to her knees. Demi remained in front of her, her hands on her hips as she breathed in fatigue from the constant movement. A satisfied smile.
"Is that all you have to offer?" asked Demi, looking up, "It will take more than that to defeat me!"
Demi's growl overtook the crying girl cradling the destroyed breast, Demi's voice was directed behind that girl's back to another group of a few girls watching the spectacle with arrogant smiles on their faces. In the center of them was an ebony-skinned girl, the leader of that team.
"Remarkable," said the girl, applauding slowly, "Only fifteen minutes to knock out your opponent."
Her voice was honeyed but hid a lethal venom in every syllable. She looked at the other girls with glances, her eyes flashing in the evening darkness, ordering the other girls what to do. Quickly, the brunette Demi had defeated was lifted and helped away.
"If you want to steal my crown and control of the neighborhood, you'll have to give me more than that," Demi smiled, hands on her hips and breasts thrust out.
The ebony girl smiled a bright, amused smile.
"Oh, you're going to get a lot more than that. You know, I've got someone here you can have fun with I'll get what I want with."
The girl moved sideways, leaving room for a new opponent for Demi. The plan was simple, keep throwing girls at the neighborhood queen and then catch her at the end. Not even Demi could resist this, and the ebony girl knew it.
The crown would be hers.

When the blonde reached the car, she put her hands in her pockets looking for the keys before a hand rested on her shoulder. The blonde turned around before being pushed back. In front of her was the same girl she had met a short time earlier in the store.
Ana found her body against her car as Louisa's body pushed her back. The brunette had struck when she least expected it, but Ana quickly realized that the girl had no intention of attacking her.
"What are you doing?" asked the blonde, quieter in feeling no hostility.
"I know you are the queen here," Louisa began, "Well, so am I."
Ana stared into the girl's eyes as she spoke, her words were not lies but the blonde continued to wonder how she was unaware of her existence if the brunette in front of her was indeed who she said she was.
"I don't know what you're talking about but..." tried to say to Ana but was quickly interrupted.
"Oh, I think you can guess," smiled Louisa.
The Russian girl stepped back slightly, one hand holding the collar of her sweatshirt while the other lowered the zipper just below her chest. The brunette better opened the space created, revealing only the black cotton bra she wore.
Ana's eyes looked down at the pair just shown, looking to her amazement at how large and full the girl's breasts were. She had heard them during the first meeting in the store but seeing them now seemed even more solid and dangerous.
“Let's face it… we both know you understood what I meant before,” Louisa smiled
Ana looked up at the brunette's, the girl had predicted that she would change by listening to her advice. On the other hand, wearing just a bra under your sweatshirt isn't the most logical thing to do, but after Louisa said it, Ana felt she had to do it. Now she understood why.
“Don't you think you want it too?” the brunette asked, raising an eyebrow.
Ana's hands slowly lowered the zipper of her sweatshirt, revealing her burgundy cotton bra, her flesh completely occupying the bra cup as her brown eyes looked into the brunette's hazel ones.
Louisa smiled and closed the distance and softly slapped her tits together with the blonde's, the two girls felt a small shiver run through their bodies as their nipples made contact through the thin fabric of their bras.
The brunette bit her lip, tilting her head back slightly as her breasts met the famous firmness of Ana's tits, Ana widened her eyes as she felt what Louisa had to offer. The blonde's animalistic and primitive instincts were tickled considerably as he sensed the danger arising from the girl's body in front of her.
The blonde responded gently, focusing on the sensations she felt on her skin. Around them, there were passers-by unaware of everything that was happening but in her thoughts, it was of little importance. Ana felt the desire to take that path against the brunette, pushing her breasts deeper, feeling when Louisa did the same, smiling.
“I admire your nature, Ana,” the brunette complimented.
The two girls met their gaze, analyzing and looking deeply at the girl in front of them. Each could feel a streak of jealousy and mutual hatred creeping inside their souls, even though it was their first meeting. Louisa shrugged, bringing their nipples together once again.
“But only one crown for this city…” Louisa hissed.
Ana sighed at the feel of her tips against her thin bra, feeling the presence of the brunette's nipples pressing against her fabric. In her mind, she tried to imagine a different sensation, as if that little armor of separation didn't exist. The blonde pressed in turn, each nipple feeling pressed back as the flesh swelled in the cups until their tips were almost inside the areolas.
Louisa held onto the blonde tighter, licking her lips as Ana did the same, pushing their tits together again. Locked in their arms, their large breasts were pressed together, inside a larger cage made up of their half-open sweatshirts.
The brunette inhaled slightly, feeling how their breasts were compressed but seemingly in a perpetual stalemate, inconstant in their attempts to steal space from the other couple or tip rival flesh out of the bra cup even just for fun.
“My tits will prevail in the end,” the blonde hissed.
Ana felt her ass still pressing against the body of the car, so she pushed with her hips to increase the little pressure on their breasts, trying somehow to push Louisa's tits and her body back, but the brunette seemed a boulder, staying in place and pushing back with her torque.
The girls' eyes wandered over their constantly struggling sensual flesh, forced inside their bras so as not to arouse too much suspicion. The brunette had chosen a singular situation to start such a dance. Ana pushed back, welcoming her rival's response with an unexpected smile.
“How long can you keep them in your bra, sugar?” Louisa growled with a smile, pushing one breast under Ana's, and lifting it.
“More than you can resist, honey,” Ana hissed, using her other tit and mimicking her rival's move in clear defiance.
Their eyes met again, a determined light in seeing the other fail, and the jealousy of the generosity of Mother Nature's gifts that the other was showing filled the hazel and brown irises of the two girls. Their breathing began to change, panting more as they pressed their lips together to keep their soft moans from escaping into the air.
Their little moans and grunts were too intimate a sight, heard only by the one person closest to them, the same person who was guilty of the presence of the same moans. Ana narrowed her eyes slightly, her smile began to shrink as the symbol of their femininity was threatened by that of the other girl.
Louisa stops smiling, although her eyes seem to have a light of arrogance and amusement before she begins to pump her breast more into the rival one, the sound of the fabric rubbing and squeezing joins the sound of the flesh that she slaps herself against her bra. Ana grunts but responds in kind, pushing back and colliding again and again in small movements. Their bodies appear almost motionless but between them, those small movements are enough to collide.
For long minutes, the blonde and brunette continued to push their breasts together evenly, watching with their own eyes as their flesh trembled as it was squeezed into a stalemate. Tightening their grip again, increasing the pressure again, and pressing their noses together, feeling the other girl's hot breath on their face.
Both were aware that neither of them was being serious, each girl was holding herself back as best she could so as not to draw attention to their secret fight, trying hard not to even be the girl she was supposed to be. led to the defeat of that little competition.
“My breasts are sexier,” Ana whispered, looking into her rival's eyes.
“My boobs are rounder,” Louisa replied, looking back at her.
Seconds later, they both pursed their lips in moans, curses shooting from their eyes as they failed to crush the rival pair or force the flesh out of their bra. Neither knew why they were trying to free the rival breast from its fabric cage, but both had started trying together without thinking.
“I can feel your breasts yearning to come out, false queen,” Louisa's voice had become higher pitched, even though they spoke in hushed tones.
“Your flesh is dying to come out, weak queen,” Ana's voice was no less loud.
The girls' hands slowly moved forward, both knowing what they were doing because their eyes were locked together, smiling as they hugged each other tighter. Their breasts rubbed together, grinding them into their bras, and watching as they swelled and returned to their shape, trying to counter and overcome the rival force. The breasts in the center, squeezed even more, while their faces were closer enough to feel their lips touching.
“My boobs are bigger,” Ana whispered.
“No… my boobs are bigger,” Louisa whispered.
The two girls began to lean on each other, feeling their nipples dig into the bra as if they wanted to break it, and finally meet in an epic clash, the central fulcrum of every movement of their breasts as they grinded, pushing their enormous tits together.
“My breasts are firmer,” the brunette whispered.
The thrusts became insistent but the strength was still not enough to break the resistance of others, the noise of the flesh mixing together and the fabric rubbing accompanied the girls' labored breathing, feeling their bodies getting hotter and hotter.
“My tits are firmer,” the blonde whispered.
Slowly the two girls felt almost their entire bodies in contact, pressing together like two lovers while their breasts tried to occupy the space between them without success, locked inside muscular and fabric cages, continuing to rub and grind their tits on top of each other.
Ana and Louisa shared a single, connected thought, both wondering what it would be like if there were no limitations between them if the whole world around them suddenly disappeared, and if their bodies were naked and perfect. What their tits to tits duel would have been like if they had had all the space they needed, if their nipples had been free to fight like blades in the air.
“My boobs are better than yours”
Louisa pushed her breast into Ana's, one hand came down and remained motionless on the blonde's hip as their breasts pressed together, noses continued to press and rub while the two girls continued to look into each other's eyes with heavy breathing.
“My boobs are better than yours”
Ana pushed back, sliding her breast over and under Louisa's, while one of her hands moved down the brunette's hip. Without thinking, the two girls sought each other's free hand with their own, intertwining their fingers and starting to push and force the other arm back, but finding themselves in a new position of equality.
Their nipples continued to torment in a lonely carousel, so close and so far that they could touch each other as a grunt escaped each girl's lips, feeling their tits swell again as they were ground together relentlessly. Each girl pushed her rival's breast just enough, feeling how it resisted her couple.
Their breasts continued to squeeze together, being rubbed together as their bodies continued to lean on each other. Their tits of equal firmness, shape, and size continued to remain in perfect harmony, continuing to slide together, pressing relentlessly, continually seeking each other as Louisa and Ana rubbed them together.
“My tits are…”
“Ana! Excuse me!"
A foreign, distant voice, not belonging to either of the two girls, startled the couple. In one swift motion, their bodies came apart cleanly, their hands quickly zipping the sweatshirt closed, hiding their still steaming breasts.
Ana felt her heart pounding, caught red-handed while she was engaged in a firefight with Louisa. They both turned towards the source of that voice, feeling a deep hatred for it before discovering how stupid they were at that moment.
The shop assistant was waving her hand to be seen, in her hand she had Ana's bag which she had probably forgotten inside the shop. The blonde had been too focused on the brunette to remember to take her personal belongings and now she was paying the consequences.
"Looks like this little game is over" Louisa smiled "Next time maybe..."
The brunette dropped the sentence without finishing, Ana felt a tingling inside her of curiosity and euphoria, knowing what her rival might mean. The blonde's eyes were fixed on the shop assistant who was approaching, walking in their direction. When Ana turned to the brunette, the blonde froze in surprise.
Her lips met the brunette's, the blonde's brown eyes widening as she tried to figure out what was happening. The kiss, however, was quick, Louisa pulled away completely from her, winking at her and moving away from her, leaving the blonde dumbfounded.
Ana stood still, watching as the brunette reached her car, before her sales assistant touched her shoulder, bringing her to her senses. Ana shook her head, looking at the girl who had arrived, handing her the bag she had forgotten.
Thanking her, Ana looked around for the brunette, seeing how her car was now on the street, moving away from her. Inside her, the blonde felt mixed feelings, she couldn't decide how she should feel other than depressed about what had happened... or rather, about what hadn't happened.
Ana got into the car, she should take a shower and sleep to think about what happened. Louisa had presented herself to her as a friend, showing herself as a fierce rival. She felt how dangerous the brunette's breasts were, starting to wonder if she had any hope of a real fight.
Questions that only time would answer.

Irene dropped the barbell to the floor, the dull sound of metal weights hitting the rubber mat filled her ears for a second. That noise had accompanied her for several years; the gym had become her second home, the same one her mother's colleagues frequented.
The manager and most of the men in there had known Irene as a child, and now they struggled to recognize that puny, smiling child in that slim, athletic body, a face more rangy and ready to bite.
Irene had spent her life blowing off steam by using weights in the gym; she was full of energy and had no way to vent it except through physical exercises. Many times she was the one sparring with the very policemen who had to defend her in case of danger.
She had become the queen of the gym without anyone being able to decide otherwise, every person inside that building was trying in every way to make Irene's life a little bit brighter, even if it was for a short time.
The brunette, however, had had other thoughts on her mind for several months now. Her father had found a new companion; after all, he was still young enough to find someone else in his life. Only Irene couldn't think the same way, not with that woman her father was dating and now living in their house.
"I can't stand her," Irene thought, "I can't..."

At home, a blond woman was picking up a picture from her partner's bedside table. She looked with sarcastic eyes at the young girl's body smiling at the camera, embracing her father. The woman looked at that girl's breasts, so prosperous and dense, lowering her gaze to her pair that had nothing to envy the other.
"This little girl will have to learn her place," Amanda smiled.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline CurvyVictoria

Re: School Days, Lifetime Rivarly - Queens of Cards
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 03:39:09 AM »
In one word i can summarise this as Epic. It might be too early on to say this but i think Louisa vs Ana might present as the best rivalry in this series.
Very clever how you executed that short titfight in the parking lot with their zippers open.  That was the most intriguing part for me. I got so involved that as a reader i was nervous about them getting caught.
Best Curves

Offline Miafit

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2023, 09:44:15 AM »
The return of Noom.
Happy to see the series' progressing. Hands down this is the best chapter in the season. I loved the intensity along with the flow of events. Louisa vs Ana sounds really promising. I also loved how they argued about whose breasts are bigger and firmer.
only one suggestion. I would love to witness a proper makeout between these 2?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 10:16:48 AM by Miafit »

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2023, 02:04:57 PM »
In one word i can summarise this as Epic. It might be too early on to say this but i think Louisa vs Ana might present as the best rivalry in this series.
Very clever how you executed that short titfight in the parking lot with their zippers open.  That was the most intriguing part for me. I got so involved that as a reader i was nervous about them getting caught.

As always, I notice comments later and read DMs first. My fault haha ?
Thank you for the kind words, I noticed that the previous chapters did not receive the right hype, but not being linear with the discussion of the draws, I expected it.

The return of Noom.
Happy to see the series' progressing. Hands down this is the best chapter in the season. I loved the intensity along with the flow of events. Louisa vs Ana sounds really promising. I also loved how they argued about whose breasts are bigger and firmer.
only one suggestion. I would love to witness a proper makeout between these 2?

Trying not to give too much information (>.<), for now the makeout is out of mind but just to... dare something different.
Will it be appreciated? I don't know.
Will it be difficult to try to build it? Probably yes.
Will it be worth it? Everything for the readers is worth it.
So, stay alert!

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Voluptuous Eden

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2023, 04:22:55 PM »
In love with this rivalry, that little show you wrote in this chapter is what makes this interesting. Louisa is some top notch titfighter from another neighborhood it would be more than interesting to see her rivalry develop with Ana.

Offline Maria Curves

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2023, 06:01:23 AM »
This fight was intriguing no questions about it but it has also left us with a lot of possibilities. Will there be a full fledged fight between the two? because if you remember even Sarah and Demi had a small confrontation in the trial room but nothing ever happened beyond that. Also this could create Problems between Ana and Claire now that they are kind of together and most probably Claire might end up fighting Louisa if she tries to steal Ana from. Also the character development here is mind blowing. Just look at Ana in season 1 chapter 1, a shy and reserve girl who couldn't take her stand and now a confident girl who won't back down if challenged.

Offline Big Titty Jaki

• Natural J
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2023, 11:53:24 AM »
Great work.
Best chapter of this season. ????

Offline Busty Jem

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2023, 02:33:55 PM »
Great job. I was not expecting a chapter and thought maybe you abandoned the season but this is beyond what i coud have expected. The small fight in the parking lot is really hot and I seem to agree with the majority here. I would love to see Ana and Louisa have full on kiss.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2023, 02:57:36 PM »
Thanks for the nice words!

Great work.
Best chapter of this season. ????

I hope not, otherwise it means that the other chapters will be worse! Haha

Great job. I was not expecting a chapter and thought maybe you abandoned the season but this is beyond what i coud have expected. The small fight in the parking lot is really hot and I seem to agree with the majority here. I would love to see Ana and Louisa have full on kiss.

I don't abandon any work, I simply write more stories about the most successful series.
In recent months, however, I have not had even five minutes to decide on my work, consequently you have been left with the idea of having abandoned everything.
You can be sure that if I don't write, it's because I can't. I won't let my readers be disappointed.

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline BlondeCurves

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2023, 11:50:52 AM »
There he is again! Proving why he is one of the if not THE BEST. How do you come across such creative ideas? I presumed that this season won't be as good as the first one and you proved me wrong with this Chapter.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2023, 05:11:05 PM »
There he is again! Proving why he is one of the if not THE BEST. How do you come across such creative ideas? I presumed that this season won't be as good as the first one and you proved me wrong with this Chapter.

Thank you so much! I'm afraid it's too much like this haha there are very good and better writers than me here. I don't have the arrogance to take on such a title!

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Strong Sarah

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2023, 08:34:57 PM »
In love with this series.
When is new chapter coming?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 08:36:02 PM by Strong Sarah »
Trillian : strongsarah315