News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FOUR MATURE WOMEN LUST FOR POWER AND STitfighting and Sexfighting Forum, at thEX

• 7 Replies

Offline Agraf

• God Member
FOUR MATURE WOMEN LUST FOR POWER AND SEX

Agraf's note – The title is mine, as well as some subtitles. I edited the story by moving a few paragraphs, i n order to make the sequence of events more easy to understand. The story is not mine, I collected it from Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum, in the old Hostboard Adults site.
The author, named Toni, stated these were «the first chapters in my first story.» It's title was just the women's names, “Maura, Suzanne, Toni, Jane”, and the 3 parts were published from 31-03-2014 to 31-05-2014. But then, he added a sequel, titled “Retribution”, also in 3 chapters published from 09-06-2014 to 31-12-2015.  Again with four lusty ladies, but with an oddly named Joan taking the part of Suzanne, which in my opinion, detracts from the hot mood created by the opening presentation of characters.
With the last entry of his 6 chapters, Toni added a notice: «Well, I hope this final chapter meets everyone's expectations, and I want to acknowledge that my lesbian friend from Spain, Maura, collaborated with me in finishing the story. Maura and I will be collaborating on all future stories. The next story will be set at the Grand Opening of the clubhouse for mature fuck fighting women, and all subsequent stories will follow the developing relationship between Maura and me, as well as highlighting the fierce rivalries amongst our members.» Those future stories were not published. Given the slow paced development, and the heat of the writing, I want to believe that these stories were really created by a combative woman.

THE SETTING

The setting is a vacant luxury house being shown for sale. The characters are four mature women in their mid to late 50s, all sharing physical stamina and sexual endurance... In order of appearance, the women are: real estate agents Jane and Suzanne, and prospective customers Toni and Maura,

Jane was one of the top Agents in her local Real Estate firm and was known as a woman who would go to any length to get what she and her client wanted. A statuesque blonde in her late 50s, she moved with power and grace on long legs and her figure with full breasts was the envy of other female Agents in her office, including her long time rival, Suzanne .

Suzanne was a dark blonde woman of many years of experience in the high-end residential real estate market. Working in the same office as Jane, she was an aggressive and hard charging 58 year old woman with a figure that showed her power: large hard breasts carried proudly announced her intentions long before her spectacular legs and shapely derriere made their appearance. Suzanne was known in the local business community as a woman who took no prisoners, and ate her dead. She got what she wanted, when she wanted, and how she wanted it.

Jane and Suzanne had a bit of history and had several erotic confrontations. The most recent took place a few months back when Suzanne had aced Jane out of a sale. There was some question about timing of final offers and Jane had confronted her about it in the boardroom after hours. The two women had exchanged harsh words, then slaps, pulled hair and then wrestled on the broadloom floor. Demure business skirts were hiked, behinds were clawed, more hair was pulled and breasts were squeezed as they rolled across the room cursing and snarling. Jane ended on top of Suzanne with one hand in her dark blonde head hair and the other under Suzanne’s pantyhose and full of her much darker public hair. After some tugging and screaming, and the forcible entry of one of Jane’s sharp fingernails into Suzanne’s vagina, she gave up but promised to pay back very soon. Jane smirked and went back to her office, locked the door, hiked her skirt and ran her hand under her soaking pantyhose, and quietly had a most satisfactory orgasm as she relived the brief fight and gloated over her victory.

On this late winter day, both Jane and Suzanne had planned to close a sale, and get the fat commission. The question was, which agent would close the sale and which customer would end up with the keys?

Jane was planning to show a large vacant luxury residence in a secluded part of a gated community east of town. The house had been on the market for some time and the absentee owners were pushing hard for a sale. The multi-million dollar price was probably keeping buyers away but Jane felt that with a rich woman called Toni as a new client she could probably make the sale and pocket the huge commission. Toni had recently moved to town after her wealthy developer husband passed on. Even as a widow she was interested in a large and private property that would confirm her status as a powerful mature woman with standing in the community. A vibrant Australian of 57 with a large chest and excellent legs, she had a life time of experience getting what she wanted and she felt sure that with Jane as her agent, she’d be moving into the house soon. Toni was particularly interested in the large carpeted recreational area in the rear of the house with a large sunken conversation pit. Totally private, it was a large open space that would be excellent for Toni’s favourite hobby: sex wrestling with other mature sluts. She had developed the interest a decade or so earlier in Tokyo and had regularly hosted events in her last house where wealthy older women over 45, would gather together for regular erotic confrontations. Membership was restricted to women interested in coming hard and walking away with the loser’s panties and a large cash award.

In her previous house, Toni had arranged a space with comfortable leather love seats framing a large open area where two women would meet for erotic combat. Some called it catfighting but the ending was always at least one orgasm, then a verbal submission and a lengthy fuck. The themes and rules varied and were always agreed to before the event, but they always wrestled with hair-pulling (above the neck and below the waist), open handed slapping, and body punching, and it usually ended with the space strewn with torn clothing and lingerie and two lust-crazed mature women struggling hard to make the other orgasm first and submit. The victor then claimed her prize, usually a strap-on victory fuck of the loser. By this time, the spectators usually had their own hands buried in the bushes of their seat-mates, or in their own streaming pussies, finger-fucking or using vibrators as they watched erotic mayhem on the floor before them. Six or eight matures with their legs splayed and pussies and breasts being assaulted by others made for quite a tableau and the air was thick with the smell of wildly aroused women. Toni came to be known as the Catfight Queen of Tokyo and was keen to establish a similar reputation in her new city.

Like Jane, Suzanne felt that with a lady Maura, as her eager Latin client, she could show the house the same day, close the sale quickly, and become a much richer woman. Maura, known as the Spanish Catfight Queen was anxious to move to a more prestigious neighbourhood since arriving in the US. She saw the house as a potential place for her own Monday morning meetings of a very private and discreet “book club” she was establishing. In reality, it was just a polite society cover for senior women to wrestle and have rough and violent sex with each other. She had developed the interest about 10 years ago after a confrontation with a neighbour.

A brunette woman in her late 40s had appeared at Maura’s door one Monday morning after a weekend mishap between their cars in the local Shopping Mall parking lot. She pushed her way into Maura’s foyer and basically challenged her to wrestle, “with conditions,” to see who would pay for the collision damage. Maura’s startled question about conditions was answered when the woman shrugged off her full length mink coat and stood there in a lace bra, garter belt, nylons and heels, with a thick and lustrous bush that she proposed to grind over Maura’s face, before Maura wrote a cheque to recover the cost of repairs to her car. Spreading her glistening labia, she invited Maura to inspect her huge erect clit before it penetrated Maura’s own pussy lips and dominated her.

Well, of course Maura was having none of that and immediately grabbed and then tugged hard on the woman’s thick bush. The brunette shrieked and immediately grabbed Maura’s brunette locks. After a bit of mutual female recrimination in the foyer involving nails, hair and curses, they quickly retired to the basement where Maura slipped out of her dress and panties to face her opponent, her own thick dark bush now on view below a full pair of 42-D breasts with thick rigid nipples pointing directly at her rival’s breasts.

An epic Monday morning catfight ensued – the women were well matched and it took a while for them to slap faces, scratch backs and thighs, pull hair and strip each other of bras, assault breasts and twist nipples, and pull pubic hair as they rolled across the carpet. Maura ended up with her bush and clit jammed against the brunette’s and one sharp fingernail probing her rival’s rosebud while the brunette repeatedly slapped Maura’s face. It ended after several huge mutual orgasms with Maura having her sopping wet pussy serviced by the neighbour, who showed Maura a thing or two about sucking and servicing a clit. Maura then produced her strap-on and had a long and rough victory fuck, pile driving the brunette into the carpet and reducing her to a drooling wreck. The repair cheque was duly written, but not by Maura.

The two women had so much fun that they repeated the encounter every month. Sometimes in scenarios like the Teacher and the Parent, or Business Bitches, but just about anything that involved strenuous physical female erotic conflict. Gradually they expanded the group so that at on any given Monday the basement of Maura’s large house would see several pairs of mature bitches catfighting and fuckfighting. Sometimes they just had catfights, sometimes they just wrestled, and sometimes they used rubber toys, but they always started with a face slap, did some serious dress shredding and ended with huge screaming thundering coming. It was in this venue that Maura learned her tradecraft in forcing come from another woman. Now she wanted to move up in the world and had her eye on the secluded house. It would be just perfect as a place to fight, fuck and frolic with her growing circle of heated silver sluts.

THE PRELIMINARIES

Jane picked up Toni at her hotel in her late model Lexus car and they drove toward the house for a showing. She was feeling hot and frustrated and recognized the signs as one that suggested she had not pulled hair or had forced an orgasm in too long. She was randy, horny and very irritable. Ordinarily, she would have solved this by a quick hike of her skirt and a rapid finger-diddle, but with a client in the car that was a no-no. Glancing at Toni with her long crossed legs and large chest, she wondered if her client knew what was going through her mind.

For her part, Toni was so excited to see the place where catfights and victory fucks would happen that she was fidgeting and had to cross and re-cross her legs to ease the tingling in her pussy. She was also hot and bothered but certainly not about to show it. Folding her arms she quickly gave one of her hard nipples a stiff pinch to calm herself down.

And so the two hot and bothered mature sluts arrived at the house. Jane operated the remote door opener so she could drive straight into the large garage and then parked the car, lowered the garage door and entered the house. Toni was right behind her, watching the play of Jane’s ass and thighs under her tight business skirt and barely able to restrain herself from assaulting her agent. Her breasts were hard and she felt her pussy beginning to moisten and knew that before the morning was done she was going to have an orgasm or she was simply going to explode.

On another district of town, Suzanne had picked Maura up from her hotel and was in much the same state as Jane. But she was also determined to maintain appearances and so when Maura’s skirt slid way up as she entered the car and revealed a long length of thigh, she was careful to only note that Maura’s taste in lingerie extended to French cut panties and nylons. She felt a thrill that her client shared her style of dressing. Perhaps it would extend to similar interests like sex wrestling, and Suzanne felt her massive thick nipples start to harden in anticipation.

Maura looked at the blonde agent and wondered why she was smouldering. She could feel heat from Suzanne and sensed the agent was as irritable as she was. And since Maura knew that she had not had the opportunity to fight in a few weeks and badly needed to orgasm, she wondered if Suzanne was in a similar condition. Looking over she saw Suzanne’s thighs ease apart and her skirt hiked up. Then she quickly glanced at her breasts and saw Suzanne’s nipples were now hardened and stiff. Maura speculated on what it would be like to fight Suzanne, maybe ending up to squat down on one of those hard breasts, slide the stiff nipple into her pussy and ride it to orgasm. But first she would have to defeat Suzanne and Maura was not sure it would be as easy a victory as her last one. Suzanne looked hard and hot and not to be trifled with.

Suzanne parked the car in the driveway, approached the main door and fumbled with the lock-box. Maura stood just behind her, smelt her woman scent, and was barely able to restrain herself from grabbing the woman’s breasts from behind and humping against her ass there and then.
The two women entered the supposedly deserted house. Suzanne was surprised to smell perfume and then female sweat and hot pussy, and it was Jane’s heated pussy whose scent she remembered so well, because the brunette slut had made sure that she rubbed her thick bush and slick labia over Suzanne’s face the last time they had met. So, she thought, the slut is here before me, with her client, but this time she’s not going to get the sale.

THE EVENT

Suzanne and Maura slipped off their heels and padded silently into the living room in their stocking feet. Both could hear voices in the rear of the house, a woman talking about her special interest and then Jane’s husky drawl asking what that interest would be, then the woman replying casually that she enjoyed vigorous physical activity and that it included wrestling other women. Jane’s slightly hesitation was followed by her reply about “such an interesting hobby and one that she shared as well”, and the other woman’s response that perhaps “they should just examine how suitable the recreation space would be for that sort of hobby”, and Jane’s ready agreement and request to follow her. The voices became clearer as they neared the hallway between the living room and the rear recreation area. Suzanne and Maura were on the other side of the wall and were listening in amazement and mounting interest.

Jane entered the recreation area and pointed out the various features, recessed and directed lighting, a large carpeted conversation pit two steps down, with leather sectional couches surrounding the pit on the main floor and set back from it to form a sort of tiered arena. She quickly turned up the thermostat to show how it warmed the room quickly. Both women placed their briefcases on the floor. Turning to Toni, Jane she said, “Well dear Toni, the doors are all securely locked, nobody is expected, and we are all alone here, so what was it about your hobby that made you think this room would work for you?”

Toni looked at Jane and noted that the other woman’s voice had become husky and her breathing had become a bit ragged, she thought, “My God, this slut is horny and she’s hot for this. I’m going to have a wonderful incredible spontaneous fuckfight with this gorgeous bitchy brunette, and then I’m going to buy this incredible house and spend the rest of my days fighting and fucking with other sluts here. Does it get any better?”

So Toni approached Jane, stopping just sort of brushing her breasts against the blonde’s, and said “Well dear, what I like to do is wrestle and have rough sex with women my age. The rules are quite simply: we fight and then we fuck; trib style. No serious punching, no weapons and no intentional injury or blood but anything else goes. The loser is the first woman to orgasm. She then has to suck the winner’s pussy until she climaxes. Then the winner gets to fuck the loser with a strap-on. How does that sound?”

Jane’s heart began to pound as she heard words that were music to her ears. Stepping in to Toni so that their nipples were pressing into each other’s breasts, she said “That exactly defines what I love to do more than anything else in the world. I love to catfight and fuckfight but only with women my age. And then when they are beaten I like to make them come and then submit to my pussy. I have a thick bush and a large clit and I really enjoy having it sucked, and you look like you have the lips to do it, so I really want to fuckfight with you and I accept your rules. The one thing I don’t have is a strap-on, but I don’t think that should stop us.”

Toni leaned into Jane, rotating her hard breasts against the blonde’s and thrusting her belly into her. She ran a hot wet tongue into Jane’s ear and then whispered, “But I always travel with one dear, it’s in my briefcase, let me get it.” And she walked across to the briefcase and bent over to open it. Her skirt pulled tight and Jane saw a wonderful shapely ass. She was going to enjoy grinding with this brunette slut.

Toni retrieved the strap-on and a tube of KY Jelly, although she was so wet by now that she thought it unlikely either would need lubrication. It was a good sized strap-on – about 10 inches of thick rubber cock – and Toni held it up for Jane to see.

Jane nodded and said “I’m so hot to use that on you.”

And Toni just smirked and said “We’ll see dear, we will see, but first let’s slide out of our street clothing so we have something to wear afterwards.”

The two women quickly slipped off their business suits and undid their blouses, removed their high heels, took off their jewellery and shook out their hair, and then removed their bras. They faced each other just in pantyhose, each noticing that neither woman was wearing panties and that their breasts were full, hard and the nipples engorged and stiff and pointing straight at their rival’s breasts.
Toni said, “I always like to inspect my rival before we fight, just to make sure that there is nothing hidden that could hurt us, and I’m sure you’ll want to do the same with me; it can also help us become more, hum... ready for the contest… so just stand there easily my dear while I have a look at you.” Toni approached Jane and carefully hefted her breasts, noting that they were indeed as heavy and full as they appeared, then checked under them to make certain nothing was hidden. In the process she passed her hands over Toni’s stiff nipples and gave them a little flick with her sharp nails by way of greeting. Jane hissed but stayed standing. She then held up Jane’s thick mane of blonde hair to make sure nothing was hidden there, running her tongue along the hairline on Jane’s neck while pressing her breasts into Jane’s back. Next she squatted down and ran her hands over Jane’s pantyhose covered bottom and made sure nothing was there. Standing up, she ran her hands under Jane’s pantyhose, through her bush and into her wet pussy, nothing there either, and she took the opportunity to run her thumb across Jane’s clit, which elicited a moan from Jane. Withdrawing her hand she ran both hands up and down Jane’s long nylon covered legs and ended up with a squeeze and a pat on her bush, saying, “Well dear, you certainly seem ready for our little affair. Now it’s your turn.”

Jane had almost lost control, but managed a similar pre-fight examination of Toni, checking under her large breasts, flicking her nipples, and then running her hand under her pantyhose and into her pussy. She managed to get three fingers into the slick tunnel before withdrawing them to tug hard on her opponent’s bush. Toni humped slightly and moaned but straightened up and allowed Jane to finish examining her own long nylon covered legs, feeling the brunette’s nipples drag across her thigh. As she came to her feet. Jane said, “Well, I’m ready if you are…”

Meanwhile, Suzanne and Maura had been listening to this on the other side of the wall. Both women were totally aroused by the conversation and pre-fight inspection. Suzanne was leaning against the wall and had run one hand into her blouse to caress her rock hard nipples. With the other she was frantically dragging up her skirt to get at her own pussy which was almost on fire. Maura was in similar straits against the wall beside Suzanne and was alternately pulling and twisting her own hard nipples and trying to get her other hand into her crotch under her business suit skirt. They were both breathing hard and panting at the thought of what was about to happen on the other side of the wall.

Jane and Toni walked into the open conversation pit and faced each other. Toni said, “I generally start these things with one free hand and the other on either the woman’s hair or her breast. What’s your preference?”

And Jane said, “I’m fine with that, but seeing as how I’m going to be using the strap-on, you decide.”

Toni said “Well, we’ll see all about that…“ and grabbed Jane’s left breast in a tight squeeze and then slapped the blonde hard across the face. She followed up with a hard back hand and was happy to see a stunned Jane almost collapse. This may be easier than I thought, said Toni to herself.

Jane was stunned at the ferocious assault and almost collapsed on the floor. She twisted away from Toni’s searing hold on her breast and shook her head. Toni followed up by grabbing Jane in a head lock. Jane reciprocated and the two matures staggered around the pit, each trying to trip the other and send her to the floor. Jane had her spare arm around Toni and grabbed her boobs, intent on twisting a nipple. Toni had her free hand full on Jane’s hair and was trying to rip some patches out by the roots.

They crashed to the floor with legs entwined and breasts crushed together. Jane forced a thigh between Toni’s and tried to knee her rival in the crotch. Toni bit Jane’s ear and then ran a hot wet tongue deep into it before whispering, “nice try, you slut, but it‘ll take more woman than you are to make me quit” and with that she leaned down and bit one of Jane’s nipples while drawing her nails down Jane’s back, leaving long red streaks.

Jane shrieked and filled her hands with brunette hair to pull Toni away from her chest. She closed with the brunette and the two women continued wrestling on the floor, jammed together from crotch to neck, with arms flailing and slapping where they could. Grunting and cursing, they rolled, punched, clawed and bit the other, slamming breasts against breasts and trying to knee the other in the crotch.

Tiring slightly, Toni let her guard down for an instant and Jane seized the opportunity to ram a thigh between Toni’s and start to grind it into her pussy. She could feel her wetness soak through her pantyhose and whispered “you’re wetter than I am dear, and I think you should get ready for the strap-on.”

“Never,” hissed Toni “you’ll be coming and croaking for that cock once I’m done with you, you old cxnt.”

Toni forced Jane on to her side and was able to get her legs entwined again with Jane so that each was now sitting on the floor with her legs overlapping and scissoring her rivals. She humped her crotch at Jane, who responded by humping back and then closed with Toni so that they were now tightly connected at the crotch. Then Jane leaned back and unloaded a hard slap on Toni’s face and followed it up with another to her free swinging breasts.

Toni gasped at the shock and felt her pussy start to flow as Jane’s bush and wet opening ground against hers. She also unloaded several slaps and the two bitches spent the next five or six minutes slapping each other’s face, pulling hair and mauling breasts. Grunts turned into squeals of pain and soon the pace slackened.

Jane felt Toni’s hands close on her erect nipples and she did likewise. The two matures then ground their pussies into each other while twisting, pulling and shaking each other’s nipples and breasts. Toni leaned into Jane, trapping their arms and whispered, “let’s go clit to clit, you slut…. let me feel your hot pussy on mine… let’s tear open our pantyhose…”

Toni and Jane each reached down and frantically tore open a hole in the crotch of the other’s hose. The smell and wetness that rose between them was proof that these two bitches were on fire with only one way to put the flame out.

With thick bushes and soaking pussies exposed they came together and started to fuckfight. First one woman drove her thick hard nubby clit against the other’s, and then had to rock back on her ass as the other drove against her. They banged and slammed pussy, rocked and rubbed pussy, and slid and squished pussy like there was no tomorrow. As they did, their breasts mashed and the nipples duelled on their own.

On the other side of the wall Suzanne and Maura had reached almost identical conclusions: they needed to either fight or fuck, or both, and quickly unless they were going to explode with lust.

Suzanne motioned to Maura with a clawing gesture and lightly tugged on Maura’s hair. Maura immediately got the message, stepped back, and hurriedly shed her business suit, blouse and heels and bra, ending up in white panties with a garter belt holding up dark nylons. The edges of her thick dark bush peeped out from the side and the musk which rose from her confirmed that Maura was a woman in heat. Suzanne did likewise and quickly ended up in her own dark navy panties with nylons attached to a garter belt.

As the fuckfight raged on the other side of the wall, Suzanne and Maura could each hear the ragged gasps and moans of Toni and Jane as they ground their pussies into each other and savaged their tits. Suzanne motioned silently for Maura to get down on the floor facing her. The two women inched forward until their breasts were mashed against each other. Each had a hand on the other’s hair with the other free for whatever mayhem she could inflict. At a nod from Maura, the second catfight fight began.

Both women had only one thing on their minds and they immediately went for each other’s crotch. Maura got a handful of Suzanne’s thick bush and Suzanne did the same. Pulling head hair and twisting pussy hair, they rocked back and forth on their stockinged knees as their breasts mashed and crashed against the others.

By and by Maura let go of Suzanne’s head and unleashed a mighty slap that caught the blonde full on the cheek and momentarily stunned her. Maura took the opportunity to let go of Suzanne’s bush , run her hand directly into Suzanne’s soaking crotch and start to slide one, then two, then three fingers into the slick canal, resting the palm of her hand against Suzanne’s thick clit. She started to pump and masturbate Suzanne, who was starting to look glassy-eyed. Maura forced her back on her heels and then pushed her flat on the floor and lay on top of her, diddling the blonde frantically. Suzanne started to hump back against Maura’s hand while frantically scratching and scrabbling for a way out of her trapped position.

Tiring of the masturbation, Maura left off and tried for a breast smother and eased up so her massive breasts covered Suzanne. But Suzanne was an experienced catfighter and waited until a nipple came into range and then clamped on it with her teeth and bit.Maura shrieked and jerked away, landing on her ass facing Suzanne with her legs splayed and her wet pussy evident behind her soaked panties.

Maura held up a hand to signal a wait and eased her soaked panties off. Suzanne did the same and threw them at Maura who quickly inhaled their scent. She then tried to leap back on the brunette but was met half way by Suzanne flying through the air at her. The two matures crashed to the floor and started wrestling and rolling on the carpet in the living room. First one woman on top to claw breasts and twist nipples and then the other woman to return the compliment. Open thighs invited pulled pussy hair ad pinched lips. Their heads were jammed together and when they weren’t gasping for air they were snarling curses or trying to ram their tongues into each other’s open mouths.

Eventually, Maura was successful in throwing Suzanne off and was able to trap her rival from behind. Suzanne was sitting with her legs splayed open and Maura was right behind the blonde, her breasts flattened against Suzanne’s back, with her legs wrapped around Suzanne’s waist and keeping her legs open.

It was a dangerous position for Suzanne and Maura soon showed that she knew just what to do. Resting her head against Suzanne’s upper back, she reached around with one hand and seized one of Suzanne’s stiff nipples to pull and tweak. And with the other hand she went after Suzanne’s wide open and wet pussy. She slid one and then three fingers into the bitch and started to pump them in and out, alternating this occasionally with a rapid stroke against Suzanne’s clit.

Suzanne never really had a chance to recover from this position and soon felt an orgasm build in her belly and begin coursing outward. At one point she tried to jerk Maura’s hands away but the brunette had her trapped. She started to come, a long rolling hard come that began in her core and flamed outward like a nova. She moaned and then she began to scream and cry, shaking her head, spit flying away, as she moaned and came, and then came again and again.

What surprised Toni and Jane in the middle of their fuckfight next door was the noise of Suzanne’s orgasm. Jane was almost on the edge of coming herself and the sound of Suzanne reaching her climax, a sound that Jane knew well from previous fuckfights, pushed her over the edge and she began to orgasm against Toni’s grinding pussy and thrusting clit. She moaned along with Suzanne and the two agents came almost simultaneously.

Even though juices were still flowing, Jane and Toni disengaged and quickly moved into the living room to see Suzanne pinned by Maura, who had one hand buried in her agent’s pussy and the other twisting her nipples.

THE CONCLUSION

Toni screeched, “What the hell is this? This is my house and what are you two sluts doing?”

To which Maura snarled, “I don’t think so bitch. I’m buying this house today and you and your cheap trashy agent cxnt can leave now.”

Toni replied, “The house is mine and I’ll fuck fight you for it. Loser will be who comes first. Winner is sucked by the loser and then gets to victory fuck the loser with a strap-on. Agreed?

“Agreed,” said Maura “but first I need to have this old bitch in front of me honour her part of the deal. So why don’t you and your slut watch her suck my pussy, and then you and I can do some business”.

“Well,” said Toni. “I have the same issue, so why don’t we just do it right here together and then move into the conversation pit next door for the grand finale?”

‘Works just fine for me,” said Maura.

So Toni and asked Jane to lie down close to Suzanne, so that they were lying head to head and separated by just a few feet. Maura positioned herself over Suzanne’s face and lowered her sopping pussy on to her agent’s mouth and waiting tongue. Toni did the same, and so the two clients were each face-sitting their agent and facing each other.

With the present state of arousal of Maura and Toni, and with the experienced agents lips licking their pussies and sucking clits, it did not take long for Toni and Maura to start climbing Cum Mountain, each approaching a huge orgasm. Panting and thrusting gently down on their agent’s mouths the two women moaned and hissed.

Then Toni upped the ante by slapping Maura across the face just as she started to come and then Maura did the same, the two vixens snarling as they traded slaps back and forth to their faces and swaying tits. Both clients exploded simultaneously, their orgasms shaking them to the core, and then they relaxed with a few aftershock flutters over their agent’s faces.

They each rolled off their agent and the four women caught their breath. Jane and Suzanne both still surprised as they heard their clients arranging the next phase. Both Jane and Suzanne were feeling humiliated at the hands of Maura and Toni, but were so aroused that they turned to each other on all fours, hissing and snarling at each other.

“In my club this is where we normally have the victory fuck” said Toni “and I do have a strap-on next door. But I think in the interests of making it clear who is to be the buyer of this mansion, I think we might just skip over that part and get right to you and me fuck fighting. Agreed?”

“Agreed,” said Maura, “but first let us freshen up. I’d like to fix my hair and makeup and wipe some of Suzanne’s juices off my hands and take off my nylons. I’m sure you too would like to change your pantyhose. I always travel with extras for situations just like this. Our agents also need to get cleaned up and into new nylons. They look like they’ve been ridden hard and put away wet. So let’s all try to look like ladies again, when we meet.”

“Excellent idea,” said Toni, “Shall we say, we will meet next door in 20 minutes?”

“Fine “said Maura “20 minutes it is.”

So twenty minutes later the four buxom mature sluts gathered in the recreation room conversation pit. Jane and Toni sat on one side of the carpeted pit opposite Suzanne and Maura. Their transformation from the slutty, brawling bitches of just a few minutes before, was remarkable and the four matures, tits heaving and all so obviously on heat waited for the violence to resume. All were now essentially nude.

Four sets of nipples were swollen like bullets, their breasts and tummies already bearing welts and scratch marks.

“I think Maura and I have the most pressing business to attend to,” snarled Toni, ”and I propose that we begin first. I’m anxious to grind that old pussy of yours puta.”

“Jane and I have some unfinished business,” Suzanne snarled back, “and I’m also anxious to reintroduce her to a better woman’s clit. So I think we should all get into it at the same time.”

Jane smirked, caressing her nipples and hissed “Suzanne dear, the trouble with you is that you always overreach yourself. It is my sex horn that will crush yours, just as it did last time... bitch!”

“It really doesn’t matter much to me,” growled Maura, “I’m looking forward to hosting the first meeting of my club here next month, so I just want to grind Toni into next week and then make my plans for a lavish opening.”

“Really, and what type of club might that be, something to do with gardening?” Toni retorted.

“No, slut,” snapped Maura, quickly leaping to her feet to confront Toni. “It is just the best fuck fight club in the city and I’d thank you to be respectful when you talk to the President of it.”

“Well I guess we’ll see about that bitch, as I happen to be the President of a new club that will be taking all of your members once I’m done with you, you miserable slut” growled Toni as she leapt to her feet, advancing on Maura and facing off with her.

Toni and Maura stood glaring at each other, their big tits pressed tightly against each other and then each took a handful of head hair while their other hand was free.

They began to pull hair and with their free hands immediately dived for each other’s twat. Maura pulled Toni to her knees and was quickly dragged down opposite her, so that with each on their knees they furiously pulled head hair while trying to jam fingers into each other’s sopping snatches. Maura thrust her mouth onto Toni’s and plunged her tongue in as far as she could. Toni immediately sucked the invading tongue in further. Breast to breast they rocked back and forth. Maura forced Toni back onto the floor and the two women began wrestling, and rolling, clawing and snarling like two bitches on heat... which in fact was what they were.

At the resumption of these hostilities Suzanne wasted no time in leaping across the pit at Jane, circling her arms around her hated rival, crushing Jane’s back against her tits, her hands gouging savagely into the entrapped tits. Suzanne’s strong muscled thighs squeezed Jane around the tummy and was crushing the breath out of her. Jane fought to free herself, finally reaching back to grab Suzanne’s blonde hair and gave a quick violent yank, Suzanne being hauled forward and over, freeing Jane from the vice like crush.

Rolling quickly to their knees the two bitter rivals snarled and lunged at each other, their sweat soaked bodies smacking together, falling to the floor becoming a rolling brawling duo, clawing, biting as they fought for dominance.

The two sets of brawling bitches rolled back and forth, screeching in rage, trashing as they fought. Any veneer of sophistication vanished as they fought like common street corner hookers. Many a time the two sets of fighters butted into each other and once the four vixens remained tightly locked clawing, biting and punching at tits and pussies.

It was sheer, brutal mayhem. Somehow they separated and Toni and Maura sat back on their haunches, panting and glaring at each other. They silently turned for a second to take in the sight of their two agents brawling beside them, but quickly turned their attention back to each other.

“C’mon slut,” snarled Toni, “Come and get some.”

“Let’s lock up,” growled Maura.

They leapt at each other, Maura forcing Toni backwards, and ending on top of her rival, her breasts covering Toni’s face, smothering her, only to feel Toni’s teeth snapping at her tits. Sensing an opportunity Maura moved up Toni’s writhing body intent on mashing her rival’s face with her sopping pussy. However she reckoned without Toni’s own extensive sexfight experience.

Toni let her come up and, just as Maura’s legs passed over her arms she grabbed Maura’s garter belt and held her trapped , legs spread either side of her body, with her open labia directly over one of Toni’s rock hard tits with its swollen engorged nipple. Toni quickly arched upward and jammed her right breast into Maura’s cxnt, her hard nipple moving past Maura’s pussy lips in search of her rival’s clit.

She quickly bore her breast into Maura’s cxnt, her engorged , throbbing nipple now hard against Maura’s extended clit, and she quickly began fucking her back and forth, back and forth, the clit stiffening even more from the electric shock as nipple and clit fought against each other.

Toni released the grip on the garter belt to reach up and grab a handful of Maura’s full dark bush. Twisting and pulling at the pussy hair hard, while fucking her cxnt, she caused Maura to scream and begin to hump back against her breast. Legs splayed and hips now bucking involuntarily Maura was lubricating heavily until Toni’s breast became a slippery, rubbery-hard mound with its iron hard nub rubbing agonizingly against the engorged clit.

Maura was moaning and on heat, feeling the start of a terrible orgasm building in her core, and she frantically slapped Toni on the face and ripped at her hair, desperately trying to break the hold. Finally wriggling free she managed to pop Toni’s breast from her cxnt and returned to climbing up her rival’s face and when reaching her goal she began to grind her labia and clit over Toni’s mouth,, trying to smother her but leaving herself open again to another counterattack.

Maura felt Toni struggling for breath as her lips and nose were covered by her thick dark bush, but then felt Toni’s tongue enter her cxnt and engage with her clit. Hard fast strokes brought her back to the point of orgasm and when Toni sucked Maura’s full engorged clit into her mouth and put heavy tongue pressure and then strong suction on it, Maura was lost. Her orgasm started rolling , the muscles in her pussy and belly rippling and clenching, the orgasm blasting out.

She gushed heavily, her juices flowing over Toni’s face. Screaming with release Maura tried to jam her rival’s face even further into her pussy. She finally collapsed onto her side and let her cum juices flow until her muscles stopped clenching. But even in the midst of one of the strongest orgasms she had ever had, Maura knew that she had temporarily lost but that payback time was just around the corner.

Beside them Jane’s dam burst just after Toni and Maura, Jane and Suzanne having fought and wrestled for top position, tribbing furiously when each was on top, the one below bucking wildly to seal their cxnts tight.

Suzanne released Jane and staggered towards Toni who was just starting to come to her knees beside the prostrate Maura. She leapt at Toni managing to pin her face forward against the edge of the conversation pit, and on hands and knees with Suzanne crouched over Toni from behind, she pinned Toni’s head and shoulders with one arm, then reached between Toni’s legs from behind and jammed two fingers into her steaming hot pussy, quickly probing. Then with her index finger on her rival’s clit and two more buried deep in her pussy she began to savagely masturbate Toni.

Toni’s hips began to pump and she found herself squatting involuntarily and thrusting downwards as Suzanne’s fingers plunged into her cxnt, slicing at her clit and she moaned “ OH!... FUCK, No-o-o... FUCK, FUCK...” as the taste of a huge massive come started gagging in her mouth.

Finally managing to elbow Suzanne in the head so that she was momentarily stunned, Toni rolled free and away. Both women paused for breath, Toni slumped against the edge of the pit, legs splayed revealing a dripping pussy framed by torn pantyhose. She was high on her victory over Maura and angry at the insult from the rival agent. Suzanne was sprawled on the floor of the pit facing Toni, with her clit fully exposed, her breasts and nipples now a bright shade of red from scratches.

Each regarded the other with a mixture of rage and lust. Toni humped her mound at Suzanne who replied by rolling open her pussy lips to reveal an engorged clit. She stroked it a couple of times and said “OK bitch... I’m ready”

Coming off the edge Toni quickly sat on the floor, spread her legs, and duck walked on her haunches towards Suzanne, who did the same. The two women met in the middle, quickly scissoring legs, and locked up pussy to pussy and breast to breast. Their bushes tangling, then hard nipples making contact, breasts mashed together and finally cxnt lips locking onto each other.

Toni reached behind her rival and grabbed Suzanne’s garter strap for leverage, Suzanne did the same and grabbed the waistband of Toni’s pantyhose. Both bitches now fully joined from tit to cxnt they started a steady rocking motion as first one then the other thrust and humped her pussy against the other. Their cxnt lips opened and their sex horns emerged and joined in battle, each thrusting into the others cxnt.

Toni reached up with her free hand and grabbed one of Suzanne’s reddened breasts, squeezing and abusing the nipple. Suzanne reached for her hair, ripping and tearing, the two, sweat soaked battlers screeching in pain and snarling in rage like two rabid bitches. Both continued humping and rubbing pussy to pussy feeling their moist cxnt lips gripping. Bushes, sweat and cum soaked, as the distinct smell of sex slime cxnts permeated the air.

With a spurt of power while gripping Suzanne’s garter belt, she felt her clit again surge into Suzanne’s cxnt. Not to be outdone Suzanne retaliated feeling her clit part Toni’s cxnt lips and slide against her rival’s clit. Waves of pleasure surged through each mature woman as they fought for sexual supremacy, while balancing the pain from the breast and hair punishment each was inflicting.

But as much as each woman wanted to come hard they still lusted to hurt the other so rolling apart again, and coming to their feet the two ravishing vixens wildly traded slaps to faces, tits and nipples. They just stood and traded pain, neither offering any defence, both just wanting to hurt the other. Their sweat soaked tits heaving as they gritted teeth and battered away at each other

Meanwhile Jane and Maura had stirred, saw each other across the pit and screeching in rage and lust leapt at each other, their sweat and cum soaked bodies slamming together. They went to war once again wrestling violently for top position, both determined to bring the other bitch to an earth shattering orgasm.

Over and over they thrashed, clawing backs and arms, biting necks, throats and nipples. Slamming their rock hard tits together, over and over. Both women fighting like two alley cats on heat. The sexual brawl now more important than the buying and selling of the mansion.

Maura quickly mounted Jane, thrust her legs wide open and slammed her mound down onto Jane’s, the bitches grunting as pain shot through them, Maura craved retribution on Jane for having been defeated by Toni. Grabbing Jane’s left leg by the ankle Maura held it to her shoulder and started riding hard down into the blonde agent. Harder and faster the one pounded down, the other arched and pumped upwards, both glaring at each other, both on a ride to sexual bliss.

Maura, was now so intent on gaining revenge for losing the fight for the mansion, and growling like the bitch she was, hauled off and slapped Jane with all her power, then quickly back handing her across the cheek, causing , Jane slapped back from below, realizing she was in the inferior position now.

Their faces close together, snarling obscenities at each other, they began a violent kissing duel, tongues replicating their earlier clit duel.

Toni and Suzanne had by now again crashed to the floor beside them, the air filled with screams of the 4 battling bitches, the language would make a sailor blush.

Suzanne and Toni savagely locked lips, Suzanne forced Toni’s tongue back, but felt her rival sucking hers and had to break off the tongue duel. Breasts and nipples rock hard against each other. Their cum juices spread over most of their inner thighs and soaking the carpet. Suzanne felt herself on the verge of a terrible orgasm and knew should neither could not, nor wanted to stop it, boring down hard and frantically scraping her clit against Toni’s.

Toni also felt the orgasm building and knew that she couldn’t stop the dam wall bursting. She frantically embraced Suzanne’s waist with her legs and jerked her hips back and forth, determined to make the blonde agent slut come before she did.

Moans, cries of anguish filled the air.

“OHHH... NGH... FUCK... MY PUSSY....”

“YOU FUCKER... CUM FOR ME... NO... YOU... OHHH FUCK!... MY cxnt... No-o-o... FUCK...”

Suzanne started to squirt, the orgasm starting deep inside, surging, rippling outwards like an exploding star , a long rolling wave of orgasm that left her nearly unconscious, legs jerking, hips bucking, saliva drooling from the mouth which was now firmly joined with Toni’s. Her monster clit fluttered and twitched which brought Toni to a simultaneous orgasm. Toni bit down to try and hold it off but only succeeded in drawing blood to Suzanne’s mouth, causing her to buck even harder against her rival’s cxnt.

Screaming with both pleasure and pain they came together. Suzanne felt her belly suffuse with heat and warmth as the orgasm rushed over her. Both women bucked and strained against the other, milking the cum to the last drop.

As the waves of orgasm subsided they kissed deeply, then with their drive temporarily exhausted and depleted, the two women collapsed apart and backwards.

All four combatants thus rested side by side almost, nylons, garters, panties and pantyhose hanging by threads. All four, insatiable sluts temporarily resting. All four bodies clearly showing the marks of their battles... welts and scratches, bite marks, bruising of breasts and tummies quickly appearing.

Looking at Maura, Toni rasped “I want you as the first member of my Catfight Club, bitch!”

“And these other two sluts can come along as well. It’s going to be a grand opening night.”

So the seeds were sown for retribution from Maura against Toni.

Suzanne and Jane also knew that nothing had been settled between them.

CHALLENGE ISSUED – CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Maura thought back to the day she first set foot in the mansion with her then agent Suzanne. The two of them unexpectedly were confronted by Toni and her agent, Jane, and Maura and Toni fuck fought for the ownership of the mansion which they each desired as the base for their respective fuck fighting clubs for mature fighting sluts.

Toni having been triumphant over Maura in their fight for the mansion... Maura had subsequently sacked her agent Suzanne for her sloppy paperwork, and it was Suzanne’s manager, Joan, who replaced her to handle Maura’s affairs. Suzanne was seething to get at Joan – but that’s another story for another day.

Such was the enmity and rivalry now between Maura and Toni over the purchase of the mansion, that they devised and agreed on a special fuck fight to decide the ownership issue. They were to strip and then be strapped at the ankles on boards facing each other, on their knees and almost nose to nose.

Their agents, now Jane and Joan, were also to be naked, both wearing 10” black strap-ons – Jane was to fuck Maura up her ass while Joan did likewise to Toni.

Toni and Maura would brutalize the other’s tits and nipples, mauling, clawing, punching, scratching in a hands only titfight – and all the while Maura and Toni were to scream incentive and instructions to their allies, Jane and Joan.

Both Maura and Toni knew this was going to be brutal, and both agents would be panting to get at each other as soon as they could unleash on each other, such was their own business rivalry. Indeed they were more than business rivals. Jane and Joan had shared lesbian lovers for some time, and needed to settle a lot of their own issues.

So here they were. Back to the large mansion in dispute.

The low hum of the air conditioner was all that was heard as the two pairs of naked matures faced each other, beads of perspiration on their heaving racks.

Toni and Jane stood side by side, their arms by their sides, breathing heavily as they faced Maura and Joan. They simultaneously humped their dripping twats at Maura and Jane.

Maura stood in the soft afternoon light, eyes blazing. She hefted her big tits and let them flop back onto her chest, caressing them and tweaking her swollen nipples. She stood with her legs slightly apart, wearing her big stiff rubber strap-on and humped her twat in challenge at the big, mature brunette woman standing opposite her. Beside her stood the big titted blonde fuck fighter, Joan, or Jumping Joan as her rivals called her. She too was adorned with her big attached strap-on, and she humped her twat at the mature blonde facing her.

Maura and Toni only had eyes for each other at this stage, though both knew that at a time in the coming conflict their partners in violence would be on them also. They were here to settle the dispute over ownership of the grand mansion that Maura and Toni had fought over recently.

The tension was palpable as the four matures chests heaved in anticipation, all four naked except for the strap-ons each sported, all 10” black weapons.

Toni turned to Jane and hugged her tight, their mouths locking in a wet, passionate kiss, tongues lightly wrestling.

“Do her hard,” whispered Toni, “fuck that bitch’s ass when I say”.

“Yes Toni, and you maul and punch the tits of that Spanish slut for the mansion when you get at her,” snarled Jane.

Across from them Maura and Joan embraced, big tits crushed together, swollen nipples scraping as they too kissed and tongue wrestled.

“I want you to own the mansion darling,” whispered Joan, “I have done all I can to void the original sale. Now you need to tear that Aussie whore apart.”

“Oh I will Joan, I will,” Maura snarled, ”she doesn’t know who she is dealing with. It will be mine and you will earn the big commission.”

THE RETRIBUTION

The time for retribution was upon the four tough mature fuck fighting sluts.

Nodding in concert, full tits heaving, strap-ons flopping, the four mature sluts moved to the center of the room.

You could cut a knife through the tension in the air. The time for talking had passed as the four bitches in heat readied for the fuck fight ahead.

Maura and Toni went down on their knees facing each other on the padded board, their big full tits hanging down.

“I’m ready to take what’s mine bitch” hissed Maura, “ Joan will fuck you raw while I mangle
those udders you seem so proud of, you Aussie whore.”

“Bring it you Spanish puta” snarled Toni, “you should have left well enough alone.” “I will maul your sad excuse for tits as Jane fucks your fat ass.”

Jane got behind Maura as Joan got behind Toni, all four bitches in heat, all four bitches seeking retribution.

This was going to be a raw, cum dripping, brutal battle to the finish.

The rules for Maura and Toni were they could punch, claw, twist, gouge and rip at each other’s bodies, but they could not go above the shoulders and they could only use their hands.

Jane strapped Maura’s thick lower legs down to the padded board so that she would be unable to escape. Each leg was held by one strap around the ankle and another just below the bent knee.

Joan did the same to Toni, remarking on what she was going to be doing to her in graphic terms. And Toni slammed her ears back with a mouthful of curses that stunned all three other bitches.

If the truth be told, Toni was furious at having to battle again for the rights to the mansion which she so desperately wanted for her fuck fight club. She was a nasty cxnt when so infuriated and she was snarling like a bitch in heat wanting to brutalize Maura, as she was strapped down.

As for Jane and Joan, they could use their hands on the hips and asses of Maura and Toni, and could pull on their hair, above and below the waist.

The fight would go until one woman fell unconscious and her partner submitted for her.

All four mature bitches were now already coated in sweat and breathing heavily by the time the preparations were over.

With a few more slurs at each other Maura and Toni seized the others breasts and simultaneously shouted “GO!” They groaned and cursed as they worked the other’s sweaty tit meat.

Jane concentrated on spreading Maura’s big ass cheeks. Maura quivered, knowing what was coming, as Jane got her thumb into Maura’s ass crack, spread it, and jammed her black stiff cock into the puckered hole.

At about the same time Toni cried out as Joan thumbed her ass crack and viciously rammed her black cock into her.

“Rip that ass apart Joan”, Maura snarled, as Joan was three inches in, pushing and jamming her thick black cock into Toni’s ass, her fingers sinking into her hips.

Maura and Toni were immediately crushing and twisting each other’s hanging tits.

Toni stared hatefully into Maura’s eyes and shouted, “Fuck that bitch hard in the ass now!”

Jane, using her hands to grip Maura’s hips, now set about rhythmically thrusting her strap-on into the compressed ass cheeks, Maura’s head was pulled back by the hair, and she cursed a stream of invective.

Toni was getting the same treatment, but her head was down and she was rolling Maura’s thick nipples between thumb and forefinger. She crushed, pulled and twisted, drawing Maura’s heavy breasts outward, stretching them into oblong bags.

Joan was pounding furiously into Toni’s ass, causing her to cry out with each thrust. Jane matched her furious pumping, and both bitches on their knees were swaying in and out, bumping into each other’s swelling tits. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Jane moved one hand to Maura’s hair and pulled her head back.

Maura’s mouth was open and she groaned in agony as Jane’s cock plunged in and out of her ass, and Toni’s strong fingers disappeared into the swelling, now red bags of pain on her chest.

Joan copied Jane’s move and ripped back on Toni’s hair.

Both women were bent backwards as their bitches drove their cocks in and up their ass and pulled back on their hair. Maura and Toni worked on each other with their hands, even though they could no longer see what they were doing.

The four big whores went at it for a long time. They were all sweaty and stinky but they had pleasure in that.

Suddenly, Maura yelled to Jane: “You, slut, get that cock off my ass. I want to fuck your client, my rival, to get the house and the Club back from her.”

While Jane was pushed back by Maura, who got rid of the strapping, Maura signaled to Joan to do the same. Maura, on her knees, got closer to the Australian bitch, Toni, until their noses were touching.

Maura spat on Toni’s face and hissed: “Enough of this, whore. It is you and me now and the prize is this house and the Club.”

“Just as I told your bitch Jane, is it OK with you?”

“I challenge you to a strap-on fight.”

“Well? If you dare!” “Or maybe you are afraid of me.”

Toni pushed her breasts into Maura’s and spat also on her face: “Don’t be ridiculous, I beat you once and I will do you again. Then you must disappear from this house forever.”

The two enraged lesbian bitches adjusted their strap-ons and, Jane and Joan separated to a corner where they tangled immediately in sexual battle,  All four women were in heat, lusting to fuck fight their rivals.

Maura and Toni grabbed each other hair and rolled on the floor slapping and biting each other furiously but also excitedly. In spite of their violence, they were attracted to the other and the fight excited them more. When they used their fists, they were careful not to hit their faces, but they punished their bodies hard, and they groaned in pain, though it was clear they were two enduring bitches and expert fighters. Even throughout the punching and biting, it was also clear they both wanted to penetrate the other’s cxnts with the thick strap-ons.

For just a second, Toni got her she-cock in Maura’s slit, but the Spaniard pushed her out and in the same movement, violently jammed half of her strap in the Australian’s big, hairy cxnt.

Toni suddenly and unexpectedly broke their unwritten rule and punched Maura in the face, causing Maura to swear and scream: “You fucking traitorous whore!”

For the next few minutes they were exchanging punches and bites savagely now, but Maura got her strap-on in Toni’s cxnt and started moving her hips expertly and furiously. Toni was enraged but she was too sexual to refuse the pleasure of Maura’s strap-on, plus Maura’s scent was intoxicating.

She came, and Maura took advantage of her trembling to pin her to the floor and continue fucking her until she came again, and again. Between cum and cum, Maura slapped her face, more for humiliation effect rather than for any other reason.

Finally Toni screamed “Enough, bitch, you win,” and Maura pulled the strapping out and forced it into Toni’s mouth until it was cleaned of all juices. Maura got her knees on Toni’s arms, and straddled her face with her hairy cxnt. “Now, dirty whore, you are going to pleasure me. I want you to suck my smelly hot cxnt and make me cum as many times as I want.” SMACK. “And I want also your tongue in my ass, that I am sure you love.” SMACK.

From the corner, Joan, who was sitting on Jane’s mouth and had her submitted, said: “Yes, Maura, humiliate her, fuck her face and pee on her, like I have done with this slut”. Both real estate agents had had a violent fuck fight, fist fucking each other savagely, their bodies full of marks, and finally Joan had overcome Jane and was humiliating her.

Maura sat in reverse on Toni’s mouth and rubbed her ass on her face after fist fighting her hard. Toni’s face was soaked with tears, more of frustration than pain.  Maura peed on her face and then, rolled her over and pushed her strap-on in her ass, grabbed her tits and started furiously fucking her hole, while pinching and twisting her nipples.

Toni came for the umpteenth time and almost fainted. When she finally recovered, Maura said: “I am going to be generous, Toni. We like each other, and a society between us can be very profitable. We have won a battle each and I have had my revenge. I suggest we share the Club and eventually our bed. What do you think?”

Despite her humiliation, Toni rolled Maura over and pulled her against her, their smelly, sweaty tits plastered together, their mouths locking in a passionate, tongue wrestling kiss.

“Yes Maura darling, I agree” Toni groaned. “And we can start on the renovations to the new club straight away.“
“We must prepare for our grand opening with all our members invited.”

Jane and Joan applauded. “Yes, so this whore and I can also share our bed”, Jane exclaimed.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 12:33:17 PM by Agraf »

Offline D69again

• God Member
Great story! If only all real estate transactions were so entertaining! Sadly, mine came with the realisation that I had to put on siding per condo rules, costing more on my sale.
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
I recall that story very well. I communicated with 3 of the 4 women. Toni a lot of times. So I can definitely vouch for the fact that this was created by combative women!!! Ho yes it was.
HG Hunt

Offline Agraf

• God Member
I recall that story very well. I communicated with 3 of the 4 women. Toni a lot of times. So I can definitely vouch for the fact that this was created by combative women!!! Ho yes it was.

Thanks for your statement. It enhances my ego, proud of "sniffing" a woman's touch in writing.

What did not fit with my analysis, was the emphasis on the word «slut» in the last parts of the story. I believe it's OK when it comes out as an expletive in a character's dialogue, but not in the Author's own text, when alluding to the women - in this case, they were two rich ladies, and three real estate agents, so, none was winning their money from the "oldest profession on Earth"  :D

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt

Thanks for your statement. It enhances my ego, proud of "sniffing" a woman's touch in writing.

What did not fit with my analysis, was the emphasis on the word «slut» in the last parts of the story. I believe it's OK when it comes out as an expletive in a character's dialogue, but not in the Author's own text, when alluding to the women - in this case, they were two rich ladies, and three real estate agents, so, none was winning their money from the "oldest profession on Earth"  :D

I too have been surprised by its use (the word slut) by many writers, posters, and others. Can't say I know why it is used so much. My psychology degree is non existent, but I'd guess that is used unthinkingly as a random slur or put down, even when it shouldn't technically apply. Just my thoughts.
HG Hunt

Offline Agraf

• God Member
I too have been surprised by its use (the word slut) by many writers, posters, and others. Can't say I know why it is used so much. My psychology degree is non existent, but I'd guess that is used unthinkingly as a random slur or put down, even when it shouldn't technically apply. Just my thoughts.
[/quote]

I'm indebted to Ajax the writer (an English teacher in real life) who questioned my use of a dirty word in a story I gave him for revision. I objected, "You put in much dirtier words in your writings!" "No I don't," he countered. Then his explanation that I summarized above: the Author shall keep self distanced from his characters, so his description of the women shall be objective, and if they are "sluts", he shall write "prostitutes" or an equivalent. Dirty words are to be used in quotes, and then they may be as dirty as the character would possibly use in "her" real life.

When I read your story "Bush story at the U", I was expecting a story about someone in the President family, or a jungle type of catfight in the University campus, and then you uncovered the origin of Veronica's nick name, Queen Bush. I loved it for the inventiveness (and because I like the hairy look of brunettes down there), but it takes an inventive writer to come up with such a name...

Offline D69again

• God Member

I'm indebted to Ajax the writer (an English teacher in real life) who questioned my use of a dirty word in a story I gave him for revision. I objected, "You put in much dirtier words in your writings!" "No I don't," he countered. Then his explanation that I summarized above: the Author shall keep self distanced from his characters, so his description of the women shall be objective, and if they are "sluts", he shall write "prostitutes" or an equivalent. Dirty words are to be used in quotes, and then they may be as dirty as the character would possibly use in "her" real life.

When I read your story "Bush story at the U", I was expecting a story about someone in the President family, or a jungle type of catfight in the University campus, and then you uncovered the origin of Veronica's nick name, Queen Bush. I loved it for the inventiveness (and because I like the hairy look of brunettes down there), but it takes an inventive writer to come up with such a name...
[/quote]
I guess I checked my irl political correctness at the door when I venture and participate on this site. Heck, back in college, my fraternity brothers joked that I was a slut in the way I desperately tried to get dates from the sorority set.  Sure, I would rather live in a world of no racism and no sexism. I come to this site to enjoy my desire to see two physical women go at it not caring of skin color, country or religion of origin. Calling some lady a slut or bitch on this site is part of the role-playing fictional activity. When I leave this site to join the real world, I leave those words and ideas behind.
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Ajax is correct. The writer should never refer to characters in judgmental terms or slurs unless he/she is doing a first person narrative.

I rarely, if ever, use the word “slut” in my stories. The word has been used for centuries as a derogatory term aimed at a woman’s appearance and supposed sexual behavior. I would argue that as an insult, the word has largely lost its bite. I would also suggest it is used mostly (not entirely) by men of baby boomer and millennial age.

“Slut” as an insult only works in a patriarchal society where women are expected to conduct their sexuality in a restricted regulated way that is not expected of men, creating a huge double standard. If I were to call another woman a “slut”, I’m really saying, “Your looks and actions are sexually immoral, but I am a good girl who conducts myself in a modest manner in accordance with societal mores.”

In the U.S. today, women hate the word for a different reason. “Slut” is closely linked to rape culture and the #MeToo movement, where victims are blamed for being assaulted just for being sexually attractive. Women today are reappropriating the term. “Slut-shaming” is pushback against the double standard. “Slutwalks” are organized protests against rape culture. Words evolve over time. “Slut” may become a positive word to simply mean a woman who is comfortable and confident with her sexuality.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.