News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ali Larter vs Jodi Lyn O'Keefe

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Ali Larter vs Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
« on: December 28, 2023, 05:20:23 AM »
Jodi Lyn O’Keefe called Shannon Elizabeth “I retire you… Do you hear me I retire you.”

She looked at the phone and it was disconnected.  Then looked over at Victoria Pratt “That coward hung up on me.”

“What’s the deal.”

“Ali Larter”

Victoria who was still recovering from her final O’Connor fight “What about her.”

Jodi sat down “Shannon wants to fight her, she cost Shannon the retribution on Jovovich.  Shannon got lucky beating Ali the first time.  If they fight again, I know Ali won’t be stopped and will likely make Shannon regret fighting her again… I was her first I should be her last.”

“Find Larter and beat her up.  Then Shannon has no other choice but to fight you one last time… Retiring bitches is amazing, its so worth the pain I’ve been in.  Like Renee now and until the day one of us dies knows fully which of us is the better woman.”

Jodi walked around “You’ve retired Luttrel, Raitano and O’Connor oh and Michelle Lintel of course two of them wanted to come back but couldn’t get past you.  You can retire in peace knowing you won so much more than you lost… All I want is to be the one to cut Shannon’s last tie to Hollywood but so does Ali…  I’m going to find her fucking number and…”  She looked at her phone “A text from Ali.”

“She wants to fight so we decide who fights Shannon next… Another one.  She says if I win and retire Shannon, she’ll haunt me because she wants to beat Shannon senseless.”

Jodi called Ali “Come over bitch, Vic is here but she doesn’t interfere in fights… You’ll find out who the fuck I am.”

An hour later a knock came on the door.  Victoria answered it “Where’s Jodi” Ali asked only in a trench coat.

“Living area” Victoria said and the two began to walk.  There was Jodi in bra and panties and Victoria said “You know she should be the one to do it.  Put Shannon down once and for all.”

Ali looked at Victoria “We both have a strong claim for that right.” Then over at Jodi let her trench coat drop and Ali was in bra and panties “and if you beat me then your claim is stronger.   Either one of us could have been Shannon’s first fight and now its time to find out who will be her last.”

“You’re right either of us could have been the first but it was me and I will be the last as well.”

The Entire Living area was cleaned out, but a sectional couch pushed to a wall and door to the outside.  Ali got in the middle with Jodi “The ego of Shannon Elizabeth would never have gotten to where it is if she fought me first because I would have broken her then and there.  THEN AND THERE.  You got your wins back and want to finish her I respect that but there would be nothing to finish if I was her first fight but Jodi, I will be her last fight.”

“Neither one of us likes her.  We both fought her, and we gave her the biggest challenges.  She credits beating you with turning her back into a force of nature.  She fought me four times… FOUR and we’ve split them.  If you think that I’m going to allow you to leave here thinking you retire her because let’s face it we both know she isn’t beating either of us.  We BOTH know that which ever one of us fights her she isn’t winning.  We both know no matter what she does we will do more to her.  I look at you and know you won’t stop until she is completely mentally broken and physically broken.  What do you see in my eyes.”

“The same.”

Jodi actually stepped back then Ali aske “Are you as uninterested in this fight as me?” 

“Yes I respect and like you but I have to fight Shannon and do what needs to be done.”

Ali put her hand out “Well good luck and I legitimately mean that.  We both want the same thing.”

Jodi shook Alis hand “Good luck to you as well.  I can rest easy knowing if I lose her at least Shannon has a ass kicking coming.”

Victoria Pratt phone rang, and it was a video call “Its Shannon Elizabeth.”  They both motioned to answer it

“I heard you two are fighting and be as confident as you want, I don’t care.  Do you hear me I will fight the winner and you won’t be stopping me I’ll be stopping you.  Then when I’m done with either that two faced coward of a bitch Ali or with career just as dead Jodi then I’m coming for the other next.  I retire beating both of you who are one hundred percent my toughest fights.  I retired Liv Tyler from this life and Heather Graham and probably others but you two will be my masterpiece.  Leave this one so I can watch.”

“You wont watch this.  I will but you wont I’m going to leave this phone away from here and you can stay on and the winner can tell you .”  Victoria had looked at the two amazons who seeing Shannons face got readier to fight but both wanted to walk over and take the phone “Tell you who you will be facing.”

“In her last fight.”  Jodi said “One of us will be the one who beats you so bad you stop.”

“Agreed it has to be oen of us.”

“We fight for who has the better reason we fight…”

“Jodi if you are fighting for who has the better reason than you might as well take a dive.  Your cause is you were first you should be last.  She beat you and reached a level of fame you never did but you had more roles.  I was at that party ready to fight her as well, I watched her after she beat you.  I get your story and I respect it and I like that if I lose you will end her, but I hate that bitch... I did a movie with her, and every day was ripping me apart because Kevins not into catfights.  My story is she beat me, we spent years trying to fight not fighting, we fought she got a lucky win and now today of the three of us I’m the only one who still acts so I want to take this from her.”

There was a silence “Jodi still acts if she can its why she can challenge Shannon who is like Jodi.  Ali, you got the best story but …”  Victoria looked at Jodi who knew that was right “Jodi has been wanting that for a decade or more.”

“I’m looking at her she can challenge and defeat her but so can I and when I do it means more so we doing this.”  Ali shoved at Jodi who shoved her back.

“I will fight you to fight her.  I don’t care about our careers.”  Jodi didn’t sound convinced.

She might not have been convinced but she was able to send both onto a couch “Want Shannon so do i.  So do I GOD DAMN IT.”  Jodi was slamming Alis head into the couch.

Jodi pressed her body tight into Ali’s face and hit lefts and right into Ali’s ears.  “I’m sorry my career not being as good as yours is not good enough for me not to get Shannon.”

Ali grabbed the waist turned and both were down on the couch and Ali elbow up then down was raining punches on Jodi’s stomach “She fucked your career up we both want to fuck her up.  I want you to know I fuck her up in worst ways then you.”

Jodi powered herself and Ali off the couch.  Ali popped up quick and Jodi needed the couch to help herself up “You might have more ways to fuck her up but I’ve beaten her twice and am the only one who has a win on her.”

“You are in good shape, but she is still in this…”  Ali motioned for her body.  Victoria understood what was going on and slicked her hair back.  Jodi was normal woman hot still, but this was a Hollywood body sculpted by dozens of fitness trainers.

Jodi threw two wild punches , Ali stepped back ducked  under got a takedown.  Transitioned to multiple positions and was hitting different blows to the stomach.  Shoulder strike, move hit a punch, move get a couple knees and grind a elbow then get up.  Ali glanced at Victoria and knew she knew what was happening.

Ali got herself in a position which Jodi wanted and Jodi powered her way up.  Ali tried getting her weight down and forced Jodi to expend more energy.  Jodi did and got up fully lifted Ali  up and tossed her.  Ali landed on her feet then slipped and fell by Victoria “You know what I’m doing I don’t want to hurt her to bad but don’t say a word.”

“Come on.”  Jodi said begging Ali to get up and Ali got the ok from Victoria then was gabbed by the back fo the hair pulled away “I said Come on.”

Jodi went for a rear choke, but Ali turned her shoulder in hit a punch to the stomach then stepped back.  Head went under arm pit hips under hips and Ali hit a perfect saito suplex.  Ali got up ran at Jodi went to kick her then pulled up “I don’t want to hurt you I want to save it all for Shannon.  Quit now.”

Jodi looked up “Take me out then because Shannon only was good for one thing and she …”  Jodi turned pushed her shoulder into the shins of Ali taking her down “won’t stop if cornered like we will corner her.”

Some hammer fists to the rock-hard stomach of Ali Larter which infuriated Jodi.  That stomach at their age still so firm still so sexy and what if this bitch was who was better suited to end Shannon.  She then reached for the tits of Ali Larter “When Shannon worries, she gets more ferocious you aren’t ready for Shannon I am.”

Jodi dug in but Ali never scream, through a withheld scream Ali said “LOOK AT ME”  Jodi looked at the face of Ali Larter she had veins in her neck and forehead, her face was red but her eyes were focused and that scared Jodi.

Ali was getting her legs up rose her hips and was getting a arm lock in and Jodi stepped out and pulled away.  Ali got up “What do you see Jodi you got a different look.”

“I see Shannon at her best and angriest.  I see something I need hatred to beat and I don’t hate you.  I …”

“Say it.”  Victoria said knowing what Ali had planned and hoped to cut this off now before her friend got hurt and embarrassed.

"She said it.  Let her have this much and promise us you will bring that passion, that fury, that skill and that rage to Shannon because thats the only way you win."

(Upcoming: Ladder Match; Alexa Vega vs Sarah Shahi; Britney Spears vs Jessica Simpson; Hailee steinfeld vs Saorise Ronan)