News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

mixed deathmatch

• 3 Replies

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
mixed deathmatch
« on: December 28, 2023, 03:14:22 PM »
Decided to let guys decide who wins this fight!

David and  Wendy live on the same street, David is the local pot dealer while Wendy is the local Karen, their hatred has been brewing for years  they have decided to settle it with a hate filled death match! Who are you rooting for??

Wendy McKenna

Height:5'7
Weight: 180lbs
Nationality: English

VS

David Johnson

Height: 6’2
Weight: 210lbs
Nationality: British

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
Re: mixed deathmatch
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 03:45:53 PM »
(Decided to update as the votes roll in with the action reflecting the votes! Loser dies at the end)

Shelly glares at her foe across the ring, "I'm gonna snuff your worthless drug dealing life out" she hissed

"Hahaha, you washed up old Karen, i cant wait to end you!"

David rushed forward and lands a quick one two punch to Wendys face, causing her to grunt in shock as her head rocks back, The black male follows up with a punch to Wendys gut as she doubles over hurt!

Wendy plants her palms on the canvas and does a handstand, catching the drug dealing punks head with her thighs!! ",uhh? Noooo!!" He moans in frustration as she tries to pry her legs apart!

Wendy squeezes her legs together as David moans in pain desperately trying to stay on his feet and break the hold.....

To be continued.

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 10:42:52 PM »
David grits his teeth and pulls at Wendy's legs as she locks her ankles behind his head!!

His muscles flex but he fails to break the hold as Wendy twists her hips and slams her foe to the floor keeping him in a tights headscissor hold!

"Noooo!! Hoowwwww!!?" Groans David in frustration before Wendy starts squeezing her legs around his head and neck!

"What's wrong Gangsta boy, finally realising you're fucked??" Hisses the English milf as she crushes his head!

Davids face turns red he claws at Wendys legs desperate to turn the fight around his legs flail wildly as he struggles to breathe!

Offline DavidThaBoxer

• I will break you!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2024, 11:57:14 AM »
Rooting for the guy because he could be a younger version of me lol

C'mon David man, don't let this fat ugly karen do a brother like that!