News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sex and Sensitivity: Anarchy || Chapter 1 || Shores to Sheets

• 1 Replies

Offline Primroe

Sex and Sensitivity: Anarchy || Chapter 1 || Shores to Sheets
« on: January 14, 2024, 11:03:41 PM »
Shei sat in the corner of the living room wearing only her yellow lingerie. Her confident and alluring posture hid her mid-twenties youth. Her hair was long, silky a deep brown that matched her almond eyes. She had a bit of a belly, although people still considered her small. It was something she wasn't very happy with, but her husband never mentioned it. He was all about her ass though. Round, perky, and bigger than you'd expect with her figure. She would make good use of it when they got back, her cheating husband and his mistress.

The clock ticked by slowly, every minute feeling like an hour. Her husband would be home any minute and then she could act. He'd be so distracted, so blindsided, that he wouldn't have time to think of anything else. Shei looked at the double-dildo sitting on the nightstand and smiled. She thought of how she'd pin his mistress down and shove it in her mouth. That little slut wouldn't be able to talk her way out of it. Shei was going to fuck her senseless, make her husband regret cheating, and then serve him their divorce papers.

The font door creaked open, making Shei jump out of her thoughts. She was ready.

Her husband walked through the door and dropped his suitcase on the floor. He looked a bit tired, and not in the mood. His mistress followed close behind him. Shei was a little shocked at her appearance, this was the first time she had seen her in person. The mistress's outfit was quite daring, with a white crop top over her flat chest and jeggings skin tight on her legs. Although thin, the mistress was in good shape. Her skin wrapped tight around a small but well-defined core. Still, nothing about her intimidated Shei. This slut was about to be fucked.

{alt}{alt}
img 1.1: Shei
img 1.2: The Mistress

Shei's eyes blazed with anger as she stood up, her voice trembling with fury. "Caught you!"

Her husband's eyes grew wide as Shei quickly paced toward them "You fucking cheating asshole!".

Shei slapped her husband across the face, causing him to stumble. The mistress took a few steps back, her eyes full of fear and worry. Shei grabbed the mistress's wrist and dragged her to the bed. The mistress yelped and tried to pull away, but the strong woman yanked her arm, forcing her to sit. Shei grabbed the mistress's hair "Try me, let's see what's so special about you". Shei slid her hand under the mistresses jeggings and started to play with her clit.

"Fuck you, bitch!" the mistress hissed.

"Shei! Strop it!" her husband yelled.

But the mistress held her hand up stopping him from interrupting. With a sly smile on her face the mistress grabbed Shei's panties and yanked upwards, giving them a twist. Shei froze as the fabric slipped inside her clit and came back out over her clitoris. "Don't think I'm easy to control, slut" the mistress sneered. The mistress pulled the panties tighter, Shei's legs starting to quiver as the pressure built.

"I- I'm not gonna back down!" Shei yelled, her voice sounding a little strained.

The mistress smiled. "That's exactly what I want to hear, let's see how long that lasts" the mistress gave her panties another sharp tug. Shei winced, a small moan escaping her lips. Shei's body tensed, trying to hold back her pleasure. Her pussy ached to be played with. But Shei pushed through the painful pleasure and forced the mistress to lay on the bed with Shei landing on top of her.

The mistress looked up at Shei, a look of shock on her face. "Oh? You think you're good, slut?". Shei grabbed the mistress's throat, forcing the mistress's eyes to meet her own. "You're gonna beg me to stop, whore" Shei growled.

"Hmph, we'll see about that" the mistress smirked.

Shei released her grip and began to rub the mistress's pussy while the mistress struggled to access Shei's. Their hands moved frantically, the two women fighting to get the upper hand. Shei's panties were ripped off, the mistress's jeggings torn in half leaving only on leg covered.

The mistress's fingers entered Shei, her nails scraping the sensitive flesh. A small cry escaped Shei's lips, the mistress smiling smugly. The mistress continued to finger Shei, her free hand reaching for the dildo. Shei stopping her before she could reach it. Their pussies met, grinding together and sending shivers up their spines. The two women moaned and squirmed as they continued to fight.

The mistress's pussy was wet, her juices flowing freely. Shei's abs burned as she pushed the mistress further into the bed. Her hand clasped tightly around the mistress's neck, her nails digging into the tender flesh. The mistress's breathing grew laboured, her hips bucking and thrashing beneath her. The mistress was on the verge of orgasm. The two women stared at each other, their chests rising and falling as they panted heavily. Shei's eyes met the mistress's, a fire burning within them. Then Shei's world spun and suddenly the mistress was on top of her. The mistress was stronger than she looked, pinning Shei down.

"Fuck! Let go of me!" Shei screamed, struggling to break free.

"Not a chance, slut!" the mistress grinded against Shei's pussy wildly, causing her to cry out.

Shei's legs kicked and thrashed, the mistress's hand gripping her hair tightly. The mistress was relentless, her body rocking and jerking as she slammed her hips into Shei's. Shei's body rocked and trembled, her moans echoing throughout the house.

"F-fuck! Oh god!" Shei cried, her legs shaking uncontrollably.

The mistress smirked. "Give up? Admit defeat?".

Shei shook her head. "N-no... Fuck! You'll have to do more than this, whore!".

"Very well." the mistress's hand wrapped around Shei's throat, her nails digging into the soft skin. Shei gasped and coughed, her vision beginning to blur. The mistress's hand squeezed Shei's throat, her grip tightening. The mistress's lips parted, her tongue tracing along Shei's jawline. Shei struggled to grind back against the mistress's thrusts, her hands clawing at the mistress's body. Shei's mind reeled, her body trembling.

"No..." Shei choked.

The mistress's eyes darkened, a dangerous smile playing across her face.

"Yes, slut" the mistress purred.
"I won't give in..." Shei rasped.
"Yes, you will" the mistress said.
"No!" Shei shouted, her voice hoarse.

Shei reached for the nightstand, for the dildo laying there. The mistress snatched it from her and held it high above her head.

"Think your tighter than me, slut" the mistress sneered.

The mistress pressed the head of the double-dildo against Shei's clit, pushing it inside. Shei groaned, her hips arching towards the toy. The mistress thrust it deeper, her hand squeezing the base tightly. Then the mistress moaned as she took the other end of the dildo in herself.

"Oh fuck!" the mistress cried.

Shei moaned, her body shaking as she writhed under the mistress's weight. The mistress began to fuck Shei hard, slamming the dildo deep into her pussy. It was brutal at first, but slowly it became clear as Shei's walls tightened around the dildo that the mistress was losing her edge.

"Come on, bitch" the mistress grunted, her hips moving faster.
"Aaah!" Shei wailed, her pussy throbbing around the dildo.

The mistress started to moan and then she started gasping, her body jerking.

"Yes! Yessss!" the mistress screamed, her body convulsing.

Shei grabbed the mistress's shoulders, holding spinning on top again. The mistress tried to push her off, but Shei pinned her down and kept the dildo buried deep inside her. Shei trusted, slower than the mistress but harder. The mistress's body began to shake, her legs spreading wide. The mistress's head lolled back, her eyes rolling.
"You! You! You can't!" the mistress yelled.

Shei smirked. "Oh, but I can" she said, her thrusts becoming quicker and harder.

The mistress's legs shook violently, her toes curling. The mistress's breathing quickened, her chest rising and falling rapidly. The mistress's body tensed, her muscles straining. Her eyes widened, her mouth opening. She was about to cum.

"Ahh! Nooo!" the mistress screamed.

Shei grinned, her thrusts becoming more violent, her hips crashing against the mistress's pelvis. The mistress's screams filled the room, her voice becoming shrill. Shei's body glistened with sweat, her abs burning. The mistress's screams turned into pleas, her cries growing weaker.

"Please!" the mistress pleaded.
"I'm not done with you yet" Shei snarled.
The mistress whimpered. "Please, don't do this!".
"Beg, bitch!" Shei growled.
The mistress cried, her body trembling.
"I... I can't... I can't take anymore!" and the mistress entered an earth-shattering orgasm.
"Aaaah!" the mistress screamed, her body shuddering violently.

The mistress's muscles contracted, her arms flailing, her back arching. The dildo slid out of the mistress, a stream of fluid following it.

"N-no! Don't stop!" the mistress begged.

Shei grabbed the mistress's shoulders and slammed the dildo back into her. The mistress screamed, her back arching.

"Ahhh! Yes!" the mistress cried.

Shei began to pump the dildo, her hips moving in a circular motion. The mistress's eyes rolled back, her body spasming.

"Aaahhh! Please! Stop! Please! Ahhhh!" the mistress pleaded.

Shei kept going, her movements growing more intense.

"Oh god! Ahhh! Aaaah! Aaah!" the mistress screamed.

Shei increased her pace, slamming the dildo harder into the mistress's pussy.

"F-f-fuccckk!" the mistress shrieked, her body convulsing.
"Take it, whore" Shei sneered, her eyes narrowing.
"Please! Please! Ahhh!" the mistress begged.

Shei kept going, her hips moving faster and harder. The mistress's body shuddered, her back arching. Shei pumped the dildo deep into the mistress's pussy, her rhythmic thrusts causing the mistress's legs to shake. Then the mistress stopped moving, her body still. Shei stopped, her hips frozen. The mistress was barely conscious, her eyelids fluttering.

"What's wrong, slut? I thought you could take more?" Shei taunted.
"M-more...?" the mistress whispered, her voice hoarse "No... stop... please... this is me begging..."

Shei grabbed the dildo and pulled it out.

"Aaaaahhh!" the mistress screamed, her body convulsing violently.

Shei stood up and dropped the dildo, letting it fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"It's over" Shei stated, her voice cold.

The mistress rolled on her side, clutching her stomach.

"Y-yes" she mumbled.

Shei smiled, satisfied with the result before turning to her husband.

"I can't believe you would cheat on me with this slut. I hope she was worth it, because now you get nothing" Shei snarled.

Her husband was frozen in shock, his face pale and his mouth hanging open. Shei grabbed the divorce papers from the nightstand and threw them at him.

"You can have your slut. And here's the divorce papers. Don't bother showing your face to me ever again" Shei spat.

The mistress slowly raised herself up onto her knees, her breathing heavy as Shei left the room.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 01:37:41 AM by Primroe »

Offline D69again

• God Member
Re: Shores to Sheets Part 1
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 12:09:12 AM »
Wow! What a wife!!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.