News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tales of Mature Cats -It's About the Fucking

• 1 Replies

Offline lvmycatfgtwife

Tales of Mature Cats -It's About the Fucking
« on: January 16, 2024, 04:15:49 AM »
A couple of weeks after Anne and Betty, I was making some friends, and was invited to a poker game the following Tuesday afternoon. It was a fun game, and the guys were great. Sometime about midway thru the game, the Light cup of coffee hottie passed by the table. She waved at the guy next to me, but stopped and definitely gave a wink to me. The guy she waved at turned to me and said “Man, you’re lucky enough, leave some for the rest of us”. I asked what he was talking about. He told me he was with Jasmine the previous week, and she got a phone call from Betty. He left to get a beer while they were having their girl talk. But he got back in time to hear them exchange some thoughts about Betty’s encounter with me and Anne. “All I know is it work Jasmine up so much, the hoped for handjob turned into a 2 hour session in her bedroom” Another guy laughed and said “She could take one of us in the morning, another in the afternoon and a third for dinner. And come back for the rest of us the next day. So stop complaining” We all had a laugh, and I forgot about it.
The following weekend, Anne dragged me to another community gathering. I wasn’t in the mood, but I went. I saw Jasmine, and she made a beeline to me. “Hi, you must be Dave. Where is your chaperone, Anne?” “Right here sugar, and not his chaperone, his wife” Once again, a community gathering started off with Anne confronting a (single?) fellow community member. “ Oh, dear, you may have the wrong idea, I am not into catfighting over men. So maybe you can get a bit more comfortable” Anne took a breath, and I could see her untense. We all chatted some, as other men and women stopped in to talk and then drift off. This time we were enjoying ourselves, and the gathering seemed to be emptying.
Finally, when there were not more than a few people left, and the 3 of us were fairly alone, I suggest Anne and I leave. Before we could, Jasmine took both of us by the hand. “Dears, while I said I don’t catfight over men, that doesn’t mean I don’t want to be with sexy men. I just have a different way of showing other women why I should be” Anne tensed again. “Oh, tell me then Jasmine, in what way do you think you can do that” “Why honey, I show them, and you are one of them I sense, that their man deserves the type of pussy that can really give him pleasure. Not the one he’s been ‘stuck’ with for far to long”
Anne bristled. (I get the feeling that the women here seemed to like to get after new wives right away. I need to talk to Anne about that) “and in what way will you show me that you are even close to me there?” “Have you ever had to test your pussy against a better one dear?” cooed Jasmine, clearly thinking this might shock Anne. Now recalling the conversation at the poker game, I got the feeling either Betty wasn’t forthcoming as much, or didn’t really get Anne. Anne just looked Jasmine dead in the eyes “So, sexfight, or Fuckfight?” Jasmine looked taken aback by how straightforward Anne was in that question. “Fuckfight?” she asked. “Yes” shot back Anne, “We go pussy to pussy, and fuck each other until one cxnt is so broken that it will be useless for at least a month. And hair and tits are fair game, for pleasure or pain..but no mouths tongues or fingers near pussies. Just what you can bring from inside and outside. Up for that??” Jasmine thought for a second, and then shot back “Fine, I was just going to beat your weak pink and white little cxnt, but now I’m going to bust it, and have my fun with Dave until you can try me again” Then Jasmine took out a card (what the F with these ladies?) and handed it to Anne, “Call, in the next 2 weeks, unless you chicken out, then Dave is fair game”
This time Anne was not quite as upset. In fact, she was absolutely horny!. She dragged me into the bedroom, and screwed me until I passed out. We stayed in the bedroom for most of the next 2 days, coming up for water and food a couple of times. Anne finally announced “I’m ready for that Bitch Jasmine” and called her. Again they were arguing within a few minutes. And again, we would go to Jasmin’s house for the fight. It would be Saturday night, a little over a week and half away. We fucked like crazy for the next 2 days (the joys of retirement!) and then slowed down as Anne prepped for the fight> She kept up her workouts, though not quite as focused as pre-Betty.
Saturday finally came. Anne seemed relaxed, until we were getting ready to go. She was a bit tense preparing, and strangely insisted I go commando. “No chance that coffee cxnt is gonna have a reason to come near you before this”. She ended up wearing just a thing, a light see thru robe, and then a coat over it. Jasmine lived far enough away, I decided to drive us there. A couple of blocks, but still. WE parked in Jasmine’s driveway. WE got out of the car, and I rang the bell. Jasmine came to the door in just a white barely there robe. Anne hung up her coat, and the 2 ladies eyed each other up starring thru their robes. Jasmine looked exquisite. Tits just a touch smaller than Anne’s, fantastic belly, and super sexy legs. She turned and headed to her own version of a ‘fight room’, A smaller room, filled with a giant bed, no pillows, but some silky looking sheets.
There was enough room for me to stand, and be able to look over the activity about to happen on the bed. Anne took off her robe. Her tits looked amazing, still not much sag, great for her size and 60 years. Her nipples stuck out long and thick, hard already in anticipation, surrounded by small pink areolas. She pulled off her thing, and fluffed her full lush red bush. Pushing a finger inside herself, she pulled it out, and the drip from it told us both she was ready. Then Jasmine disrobed. Her areolas were brown, and over twice as large as Anne’s. Her own nipples were hard and jutting, shorter, but fatter than Anne’s. And then..OMG..her bush! As straight as her hair on her head was, that was how curly her dark black bush was. It looked like she had stapled a giant Brillo pad on her mound. And her pussy lips! So big, and open..Pink and inviting. I can see how she would intimidate most women before even engaging
Jasmine let her body sink in to me, and to Anne, who may have been impressed, but in no way intimidated. She then slid onto the bed, set herself, and spread her legs. She started to play with her beautiful pussy and scratchy looking bush. “Ready to join..or want to save that pale cxnt and just conced now Bitch?” “More that ready Slut” shot back Anne, who slid her own hot butt onto the bed, spread her legs, and worked her pussy within inches of Jasmine’s. “Ok ladies, if you are ready..Start!” Anne quickly grabbed Jasmine’s legs , SPLAT! They were engaged, scissored, pussy to pussy.
The was a look of shock on Jasmine’s face from that initial encounter with Anne’s pussy, but she recovered, and started gyrating her hips. Anee was just bucking. And I could tell Jasmine was feeling Anne’s strong pussy. Jasmine changed tactics. Grabbing Anne’s legs, and using them to slam in and out of Anne. Jasmine moved her body slightly, and now picked up a strong rhythm. Anne, for her part, when she comes across an aggressive opponent in this type of fight, holds on, and lets her enemy tire out. But after a few minutes, I could tell there was something a bit different. I moved, and then saw it. Jasmine had moved her body so that that Brillo bush was contacting Anne’s engorged pussy lips. Her pink lips were turning red.
Jasmine was really working her pussy at Anne’s, but after maybe 10 minutes, Anne was still holding on, and I think the pain actually helped her stay focused on not letting Jasmine really control things. Jasmine was getting frustrated, I could tell by the look on her face. I can only assume that in her prior sexfights, she was totally dominating by this point. But her actions slowed. Anne immediately sensed it, and then reposition. Now she was slamming her own pussy into Jasmine’s . Anne reached out, and managed get hold of Jasmine’s left tit. Anne yanked hard on it. Jasmine screamed, and then sat up, Anne got an even better grip, tugging. Then Anee used her thumb to roughly rub Jasmine’s fat nipple.Another 8 minutes went by, then Jasmine’s head shot back, her mouth opened, and a long loud moan “NNNNOOOOOOO” escaped. I could see from the sheet that Jasmine came, and hard.
Jasmine fell to her back, and Anne took control. She kept at it steady, but punishing. Jasmine shuddered, and came again. But to her credit, Jasmine still had something left. She grabbed the sheet hard, muscled up, and forced her body into a different position. She started rocking those sexy hips, and suddenly countered Anne, who now was the one who fell back> Suddenly Anne shrieked. I looked at their pussies, and again OMG! Anne has an exceptional clit, long and thick. Sometimes I suck it like a baby cock. Well, Jasmine pulled away for a second. Her clit was definitly thicker than Anne’s and also longer. I could see that Jasmine’s clit was stabbing Anne’s in the side, and bending it!
For the first time in Anne’s fighting career, I was worried about her pussy getting not beat, but broken! Jasmine sat up ”How’s that feel bitch? That weak puny clit getting broken? I’m going to take your weak pink little cxnt and bust it permanent you fucking Bitch!” Then Jasmine took hold of some of Anne’s lush red bush and yanked!. Anne screamed out “You fucking Dirty Whore!” “You said hair was open Bitch..so hair it is!” giving another yank. Anne shot up to a sitting position and shot both hands onto Jasmine’s tits. Her hands sunk in deep, and she twisted hard. The light brown flesh oozed between Anne’s white fingers. Jasmine was now the one shrieking “My TITS!!” “Tits are in play too cxnt!” Anne smiled. Then she repositioned, using Jasmine’s tits to move Jasmine, as well as herself.
With this new position, it seemed as though Anne was now sort of above Jasmine. And from that position, Anne started pounding into Jasmine’s pussy. “Unh,,UUHH” Jasmine was grunting and groaning. Then, all of a sudden..Jasmine’s hands went wild, her body flopped around. Her face went white. “MY CLITTTT!!!! OH MYYY GGOOODDDDDD!!” Anne looked completely satisfied. I looked really closely. MY beautiful wife’s shorter, thinner clit was actually really Bending Jasmine’s clit hard. It was also pushed back into Jasmine’s wide open pussy. Even as Jasmine’s bush was hurting Anne, and tangled yanking her bush, Anne was now completely dominating the coffee pussy.
Anne kept it up. Jasmine was now begging “Please oh please..my clit, my pussy, you’re busting it!!” “Didn’t you just tell me you were going to permanently break mine Bitch??” “The whole idea of a FuckFight is to bust one!” Anne completely dominated the sexy cream beauty for 20 more minutes, Jasmine came 5 more times, and when Anne finally separated, Jasmine was a sobbing mess, covered in her own sweat and juice. Hands caressing her wide open so obviously hurt cxnt. I saw her clit, hangin out, but limp. Her pussy lips were loose.. She was a mess.
Anne rolled over to me, grabbed my hand, and pulled me down, she spread her legs, continuing to pull me to her, and between her legs “Ok big boy, time to munch some carpet!” I obviously obliged.
To Be Continued
(this one was a little different from the first, but might not be the only time, depending on response)

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: Tales of Mature Cats -It's About the Fucking
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 03:07:38 PM »
Just as enjoyable as the first and I’m all for a mixture of battles