News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature Wives Catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline femalefitecouple70

Mature Wives Catfight
« on: January 19, 2024, 10:48:59 PM »
Vivian (left) and Helena (Right) agreed on a classic catfight.  Hairpulling, open hand slapping, knees and kicking are allowed.  No nails to the face or eye and no biting allowed.  Just two women fighting it out for their men.  Love to hear what people on here think of this one.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: Mature Wives Catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 12:40:29 AM »
OMG! That would be a wild exciting fight! Love that attire.
HG Hunt

Offline Charlene

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 03:53:46 PM »
Good matchup, but I think the brunette would win.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 04:53:57 PM »
Love the set up. " You two love to talk about wrestling and we figured out that both of you like to watch young women catfight."  The husbands look at each other sheeplishly. The ladies smile, knowing they have their attention. " both of us have always wanted to try it out. First, because we know you'd love it but also because we like competition. We are going to measure ourselves back to back and then front to front and side by side. Then we are going to come together and interlace our fingers and have a test of strength. If we are equal we are going to come back together and put our hands in each others hair and catfight for you. Is that ok?"

Offline lincolnshireman

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 10:55:42 AM »
lafy in the white outfit is going to get her hair pulled out.great match up,love matures
55 years old,clean shaven,short cropped,slim average build and take great pride in my appearance and looks Love cock play , wank fun,frottage,nude sessions and chatting,  nudists, role play  spanking,   catfights,cock fights,erotic wrestling,