News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bob and Alice

• 0 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
Bob and Alice
« on: January 31, 2024, 07:35:43 AM »
Story about a couple Bob and Alice who experiment with fighting for sexual arousal

The air was thick with anticipation as they circled each other, their eyes locked in a dangerous gaze. His muscles tensed beneath his skin, every instinct screaming at him to fight, to win. She matched his intensity, her breath coming out in ragged gasps, her heart pounding in her chest. This wasn't a normal fight, no, this was a game they had devised, a game where they fought not for victory or defeat, but for sexual arousal.

They were both naked, their bodies glistening with sweat under the dim light of the room. His muscles rippled as he moved, and she couldn't help but marvel at the way he filled out his clothes in everyday life. Her body was lean and toned, a testament to her regular workouts and dedication to their shared lifestyle.

They had agreed on a few basic rules: no serious injuries, no weapons, and everything had to be consensual. The goal was to arouse each other through their fighting, pushing themselves to the limit in a controlled environment. As for how far they could go, well, that was up to them to decide.

Their movements became more frenzied, more desperate as they sought to provoke a reaction in the other. He grabbed her by the waist, throwing her against the wall with enough force to rattle the pictures on display. Her body hit the ground with a thud, and she gasped for air, already imagining the pain that would shoot through her muscles in the morning. But for now, the ache was almost secondary to the rush she felt from being so close to him, from feeling his strength and power radiating off him.

Alice decided it was time to up the ante. She lay there on the ground, arching her back slightly to draw his attention to her breasts. With a sultry smile, she cupped them in her hands, lifting them up toward his face. His eyes widened as he saw what she was doing, and she could feel his desire growing even more intense. With a groan, he lunged forward, taking one of her nipples into his mouth and sucking hard. She moaned loudly, her hips bucking against his hand as he continued to tease her.

Meanwhile, she slid her hands down between their bodies, reaching for his erection. She wrapped her fingers around it, feeling the heat and the power in his cock. She began to stroke him, slowly at first, her thumb rubbing over the head. As she felt him growing harder in her grasp, she increased the pace, moving her hand up and down his length with more urgency. Her other hand found its way to his ass, squeezing and massaging as she continued to stroke him.

Her breasts ached with arousal, and she longed for him to touch her again. She arched her back, offering him her nipples. Bob growled in approval and released her breast from his mouth, only to slide down her body and take her other nipple into his mouth. She cried out, the sensation almost too much to bear. Her hips bucked wildly, and she could feel herself growing wetter between her legs.

Meanwhile, Bob felt his control slipping. He had never been so turned on by a fight before. The feel of her body beneath him, the taste of her skin on his tongue, and the sound of her moans filling the air only served to heighten his desire. He thrust his hips forward, grinding his erection against her stomach, feeling the wetness of her arousal on his skin.

Alice arched her back, offering him her breasts once more. He eagerly took them into his mouth, sucking and nipping at her nipples as he struggled to maintain his composure. Her hands were still busy working his cock, stroking him with expert precision. He could feel his control slipping further, and with a growl, he thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock deep inside her mouth.

She took him in, her lips stretching around him, her throat muscles flexing as she worked him. Her tongue danced over the sensitive skin of his shaft, teasing him mercilessly. Her hands moved down to his ass, squeezing and massaging as she continued to bob her head up and down on his cock. He felt himself growing closer, the release imminent.

Alice sensed it too, and she redoubled her efforts, determined to bring him to the brink. Her hands moved up to his hips, gripping him tightly as she began to stroke him faster, harder. His cock throbbed in her mouth, and she could feel the warmth building inside her as he approached climax.

As he grew closer, she took him deeper, her lips stretched taut around him. She could feel the muscles in his thighs tensing as he fought to control himself, and she knew that he was close. She increased the suction on her lips, drawing him even deeper into her mouth, and then, just as he was about to lose it, she pulled back, teasing him mercilessly.

His growl turned into a groan of frustration, and then she was back, taking him deep again, her tongue dancing along the underside of his cock. She could feel him trembling, and she knew that it was only a matter of moments now. With one final thrust, he came, his hips bucking wildly as he released a hot stream of cum down her throat. She swallowed every drop, savoring the taste of him as he emptied himself into her.

As he came down from his orgasm, she continued to stroke him gently, her thumb rubbing soothing circles over the head of his cock. Her other hand cupped his balls, massaging them gently as she stroked. Bob lay panting on top of her, his weight pressing her into the bed, their bodies slick with sweat and sex.

She looked up at him, her eyes shining with desire, and ran her tongue over her lips, tasting him on her mouth. "That was incredible," she whispered. "I've never felt anything like that before."

He smiled down at her, still catching his breath. "Me neither," he admitted. "I think I might need a few more rounds to recover." His words sent a shiver of anticipation down her spine.

As they lay together, Bob began to explore Alice's body further. His fingers traced delicate patterns across her stomach, teasing at her nipples, and then dipped lower, slipping between her legs. He parted her wet folds, reveling in the softness of her skin and the warmth that emanated from her center. His thumb found her clit, already swollen and sensitive from their previous encounters. He circled it gently, teasing her mercilessly as she arched her hips up off the bed.

Her body tensed, and she let out a moan of pleasure as his fingers continued to work their magic. She felt his cock, still hard and ready, pressing against her entrance, teasing her aching pussy. She wanted him inside her, filling her up with his hot cum. She rolled her hips, grinding her wet pussy against his cock, urging him to mount her.

Bob chuckled and then positioned himself between her spread legs. He leaned forward, his body weight pressing down on her as he slowly guided his cock toward her entrance. Alice arched her back, her nails digging into his shoulders, as he pushed the head of his cock against her opening. He paused for a moment, savoring the feel of their skin pressing together, before thrusting forward, burying his cock deep inside her.

Alice cried out, her body trembling with pleasure as he filled her. Bob's hands found her hips, gripping them tightly as he began to move, his cock thrusting in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Her nails dug into his shoulders, urging him on, and she arched her back, offering herself up to his relentless possession.

The sounds of their passion filled the room: grunts and moans and the slap of their sweaty bodies colliding. Alice's breath came in ragged gasps as she felt Bob's cock grow impossibly larger inside her, stretching her to the limits. She could feel her own orgasm building, a tight coil of pleasure winding tighter and tighter within her.

She arched her back, pressing her breasts against his chest, and wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him on. Bob's thrusts became deeper, harder, each one driving him deeper inside her, as if he were claiming her as his own. The sensation of being so completely filled by him was exquisite, and she knew that she could not last much longer.

As her orgasm built, Alice's body tensed, and she felt a sharp burst of pleasure race through her. Her pussy clenched tight around Bob's cock, and she cried out his name as wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over her. Her inner walls milked his cock, drawing every last drop of his cum from him. He groaned her name as he felt her body pulsing around him, her orgasm squeezing his cock, sending spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her.

As their passion subsided, they lay together, sweaty and satisfied. Alice traced patterns on Bob's chest with her fingertips, relishing the feel of his skin beneath them. She felt a twinge of disappointment as she realized their lovemaking was over, but she knew they'd have plenty of opportunities for more in the future.

"So," she began, propping herself up on one elbow to look down at him, "I've been thinking about our next threesome." He raised an eyebrow, curious to hear her ideas. "I was thinking we should try something a little different this time. Something more...dominant and submissive."

A spark of interest flared in his eyes. "Oh? Tell me more."
She smiled, feeling a thrill of power run through her. "I want you to be the prize. I want to fight my sister for you."
He laughed, amused by the idea. "And what if I'm the one who wins the fight?"
She shrugged, a wicked glint in her eye. "Then I guess you'll have to decide which of us gets to keep you."

Bob chuckled, liking where this was going. "And what if we both end up losing?"
"Then you'll both have to find another way to please me," she purred, running her fingers through his chest hair. "Maybe I'll make you both suck me off until I cum."

She sat up, reached for her phone on the bedside table, and began typing out a message to Tracie. As she tapped out her words, she couldn't help but feel a thrill of anticipation course through her veins. This was going to be good. Once she'd sent the message, she crawled back onto the bed, straddling Bob's chest, her legs spread wide.

"I've challenged Tracie," she purred, her breath warm against his skin. "She should be here any minute now." She leaned forward, kissing his neck, her tongue tracing his collarbone. "I've told her we're going to fight...to see who gets to keep you." She grinned down at him, her blue eyes sparkling with mischief. "And I've promised her that you won't get in her way."
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.